A Hot Summer Day Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband and wife's adventures continue.
3.6k words
4.45
132.6k
34

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week waiting on the weekend to come. Work seemed to drag on and on. It was finally Friday night and I was headed home. I made sure my schedule was clear for the weekend because I wanted to be able to enjoy it without interruption.

Ann had invited her friends Jane and Denise to spend the entire weekend with us. After last weekend I was already hard just thinking about what might happen this week.

When I walked in the door my gorgeous wife was already getting in the mood, as she was stark naked with the exception of an apron. She was preparing snacks and food for the weekend. I walked up behind her and slipped my hands under the apron and firmly grasped her tits. She leaned back into me and I kissed her neck and ear.

I asked her if she was ready for another weekend and she smiled and said, "As long as it is half as exciting as the last one."

She said, "Oh, by the way Jane called and asked if she could bring a friend and I told her sure."

I had to ask, "Male or female?"

She said, "Male Is that a problem?"

I responded, "No not at all." I was wondering in the back of my mind where this was leading and although my wife had seemed so ready to share me with her friends I was not as sure if I was ready to reciprocate with letting her fuck a complete stranger if that is what the girls had in mind. My mind was reeling.

I went into the bedroom to shower off the dirt and grime from the day and to change clothes.

At about 7pm the doorbell rang and I went to the door to see who was arriving. It was Jane and her friend Mark. I leaned forward and gave Jane a kiss on the cheek and a hug and she introduced me to Mark. Mark was about my age and if I say so myself a handsome man with a muscular build. He was about 6' tall and sandy blonde hair.

About that time Ann came from around the corner. She had gone and put on a silky summer dress with spaghetti straps that was cut deep in the front showing her swelling breasts. It was obvious that she did not have a bra on as her nipples were trying to tear holes in the dress. She gave Jane a hug and a kiss and when introduced to Mark she gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "Mark it is nice to meet you, any friend of Jane's is a friend of ours, welcome to our home and make yourself comfortable.

I invited Mark into the family room where we sat and talked while the girls went back into the kitchen.

Mark was a businessman like myself and we just talked about sports and work to get to know one another. He was a very likeable guy and someone whom I could hang out with. We both enjoyed playing golf and decided to get together one day to play 18 holes.

The doorbell rang again and I went to see who it was. I opened the door and Denise was there looking good enough to eat. She had on a too small bikini top and a silky wrap around skirt that was nearly see through from the sun setting outside. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and told her she looked too sexy to describe. She said, "I figured I would not need much in the way of clothes if it ended like it did last weekend." I just smiled and said, "We can only hope."

I told her Jane and Ann were in the kitchen and she headed that direction. I went back to the family room to get Mark and see if he wanted to go outside and sit since it was cooling off a bit with the sun going down.

As we went through the kitchen the girls were laughing and having a good time. Ann had made a batch of margaritas and Mark and I grabbed one on the way out the door. We sat at the patio table and were talking some more when I heard, "Hello boys."

I looked over and Mary from next door was walking across the yard. She said, "I hope I am not late?" I must have had a puzzled look on my face because she said, "I saw Ann out in the yard the other day and she said you were having a little get together this weekend and invited me." I responded, "No problem the more the merrier." Mary leaned to me and gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "How are you lover?" I just blushed and said, "I'm Great!"

Mary left us and went into the kitchen and left Mark and I outside. Mark said, "Who is that?" I told him she was our next-door neighbor and he said, "I wish I had neighbors like that."

The girls came out from the kitchen and everyone pulled up a chair. We all sat and talked and had snacks for a while.

Jane finally broke the ice and said, "How about a card game?"

Ann asked her what kind of game did she have in mind and Jane responded, "Strip Poker of course."

Everyone seemed game so I went into the house for a deck of cards. My mind was reeling and thinking of what was to become and my dick started to stiffen up and I said, "Down boy not yet."

Jane set out the rules:

"When you lose a hand you have to remove an article of clothing. If you get to where you have no more clothing left you have to do whatever the person with the winning hand requests you to do."

I could tell Ann was a little nervous as she was the only one at the table without sandals on and only 1 skimpy dress and I was not even sure she had on underwear.

Mark lost the first hand and removed a sandal. The game progressed until everyone was bare footed. Ann had been lucky and not lost a hand yet.

Her luck ran out on the next hand and she lost. She stood up and reached under her dress to remove her sheer thong panties. She just threw them on the middle of the table and said, "Only one more to go!"

She lost the next hand and was going to be the first one naked. She said, "Damn I knew I should have put on more clothes." She reached down for the hem of the dress and pulled it slowly over her head. I caught slightly on her hard nipples as it was coming off. Mark said, "Damn!" I had to agree she is one of the sexiest women I have ever known and she shocked me. When she was naked I noticed that her pussy was completely void of any hair. My eyes must have bugged out because she just looked at me and winked. I smiled back at her and said, "Nice."

She sat back down and we played the next hand. I looked over at Mark and he was obviously getting excited. There was a tent in his pants that must have been 9" high and a wet spot where he was apparently having precum soaking through.

Mary lost the next hand and removed her bikini top.

Jane lost the next one and removed her top. I lost the next hand and took off my shirt.

Denise lost the next and removed her skimpy bikini top.

Now everyone was topless with the exception of Mark who had not lost a hand yet.

My cock was now also at full attention and the women's nipples were hard with anticipation and they were squirming in their seats.

Ann lost the next hand and since she was naked she had to full fill the request of Mark who had won again. Mark's request was for her to give me a passionate kiss. Ann proudly walked around to me and laid a hot wet kiss on my lips and ran her tongue down my throat. She whispered in my ear, "I am so wet!"

The next hand Mark finally lost and took off his shirt. He was muscular and apparently worked out several times a week.

Jane lost the next hand and had to remove her shorts. Apparently all of the women had decided to leave the underwear at home. Jane was now naked in all of her splendid glory.

I lost the next hand and likewise I had left the underwear in the house. I stood up and removed my shorts. My cock was rock hard and precum was oozing out the head.

Jane said, "Looks good enough to eat!" and licked her lips.

Jane also lost the next hand and Ann won so she had to fulfill Ann's request. Ann said, "I want you to suck my husband's cock for only 30 seconds. We can't have him cumming this early."

Jane walked around the table and was going to take advantage of the full 30 seconds. She licked her lips and swallowed my cock. Her nose was rubbing against my pelvic bone. She stayed like that and milked my cock with her throat. I was afraid 30 seconds was going to be too long. About the time I could feel the edge coming Ann said, "Time" and Jane released me and walked back to her side of the table. When she sat down she went, "Yummmmmmmmmy!" everyone laughed.

The next hand Mark lost and stood up to remove his shorts and like me did not have underwear on. When he removed his shorts I could not believe my eyes and the girl's jaws dropped and all of their mouths were hanging wide open. Mark's cock was at least 9" long and 3" in circumference. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen other than on a porn video. He had precum dripping from the end of it and it was bright red from the blood that was filling it.

Mark sat back down and nobody said a word.

Mary lost the next hand and had to take her shorts off and was now completely naked. She also had done a little trimming and had lost the small tuft of blonde hair that was there last weekend.

Denise lost the next and had to remove her skirt. As I had expected she was naked underneath it.

Now everyone at the table was naked and the true game was on. My mind again went back to whether I was truly ready to see Ann with another man and I was certain that some form of that would eventually turn up, as I am sure the girls had this planned. Mark's cock was so big that I am sure Ann was thinking how she would like to get a hold of it. I looked at Ann and she was filled with lust. Her skin had turned a reddish pink from the excitement and my heart was pounding in my chest.

Mary lost the next hand and Ann won the hand so she had to obey. Ann said, "I want you to give Mark a 30 second blowjob." Mary's eyes opened wide and she said, "I'll try." She stood up and went to Mark. She licked her lips, took a deep breath and went down. You could tell it was hard for her to get her mouth around the head of it and she swallowed it all except about 3 inches. I know the feeling Mark was getting with her throat muscles. He was leaning back with his eyes shut and just enjoying. Ann then said, "Time!" Ann pulled back and went back to sit down.

No one was saying much as the sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Denise lost the next hand and Jane won that hand. Jane said, "Denise you have to lick my pussy for 1 minute. Ann will you please time this." Denise got up and went to Jane's chair and knelt down in front of her and buried her face into Jane's smooth slit. Jane started to pinch and squeeze her nipples while Denise administered a tongue lashing to her pussy. Jane started to moan and growl and "Time!" Denise got up and had pussy juice on her face. She just tried licking it all up and did not bother to wipe it off. As she walked past Mark she reached down and squeezed his cock and said, "Damn I cant' wait."

Ann lost the next hand and Mary won it. Mary knew that I had the pleasure of one of her blowjobs so I guess she decided to see how the married couple was going to react. She said, "Ann I want you to suck Mark's dick for 1 minute." Ann looked at me and I at her and all eyes were on the two of us. She had that is it ok look and after what she had done for me how could I say no. I just winked at her and she got up to go to Mark. She knelt down in front of him and wrapped her small hand as far around it as it would go. She licked her lips and hesitated just a second then stuck just the head in her mouth. My mind was torn between jealousy and the hot scene before me. Here was my wife of 10 years on her knees with another man's cock in her mouth. She started to get with it a little more and started stroking and twisting his cock and she was working his huge cock deeper down her throat. Mark was leaning back again with his eyes closed. With all of the stimulation and excitement Mark was not going to make it the whole minute. He started to tense up and Mary said, "15 seconds" and Mark exploded into my wife's mouth. There was no way she was going to swallow this load and it started to run out of her mouth and down Mark's cock. Then Mary said, "Time."

Ann got up and left Mark there with his head still thrown back and cum running down his dick and balls. As she walked by me she knelt down in front of me and wrapped her hand around my cock and started pumping and then placed her mouth over it and began to suck. After only about 30 seconds I started to cum and she never slowed down. She took the whole load and never missed a stroke.

Jane, Denise, Mary and Mark all just sat and watched as this went on and nobody made a sound. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of Denise playing with her soaking wet pussy. I looked over and she was ready to orgasm. I got out of my chair and went to Denise and knelt down in front of her and helped finish her off.

When I got up Jane was on the ground with Mark and was riding him for all she was worth. You could her the slapping of cum soaked skin as she went up and down on him. She had his huge cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. Mary was on the ground with Ann and they were in a 69 position and working each other over with their tongues.

Denise then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the ground and mounted my cock. She was still like an animal in heat and that wet pussy of hers was ready for some hard fucking. She would rise up almost losing my cock then slam back down on it. Since I had just shot a load in Ann's mouth I was ready for a long fuck. Denise was moaning and convulsing on my cock. I could feel her juices running down my balls and ass crack. I reached up and played with her nipples and she said, "Pinch them hard." I was squeezing and pinching her until I know it had to hurt but the more I did it the more she was cumming.

After Denise had several orgasms she laid down beside me. I had not come yet and was still hard. I looked up to see what was happening and then my whole head was spinning.

Mark was behind my wife and had his cock slamming into her pussy and she was grunting like a pig and shaking her head. She said, "Fuck me I have never had a cock so big and it feels so good, fuck me hard Mark fuck me hard!"

I was stunned, her was my wife of 10 years who had never liked sucking my cock and had never swallowed my cum and she that night had swallowed my cum and the cum of a stranger. Now, she was fucking a complete stranger.

I did not know whether to be jealous or mad. My dick was still hard so needless to say I was very confused. As I was standing there watching my wife take the biggest cock I had ever seen Jane came to me and said, "Exciting isn't it?" She then wrapped her hand around my dick and started stroking it. I felt someone come up behind me and press their tits against my back and reach around to pinch and roll my nipples. It had to be Mary because at that time Denise had moved behind Mark and I knew very shortly he would have one or two of her fingers in his ass.

In all my dreams I never would have thought that I would be standing in my backyard watching my wife get fucked by a stranger with a huge cock and while watching have 1 women stroking my cock with another playing with my nipples from behind. Mary then moved around front and knelt down and started sucking my cock and Jane starting sucking on my nipples as I played with her nipples.

Ann at this point was screaming, "I'm CUMMMMMMMING" and started to shake violently with an intense orgasm and I knew the precise time that Denise inserted her fingers in Mark's ass because he let out a groan and started pumping my wife's pussy full of his sperm. It was more than I could handle watching this and the attention I was receiving from two beautiful women and I started to cum in Mary's mouth. I shot load after load into her mouth and not a drop escaped.

I had to sit down after that because my knees were feeling weak. Ann laid spread eagle on her face with Mark lying on top of her with his dick still in her pussy.

Jane, Mary and Denise had decided to get in the pool to cool off and I am sure wash off some of the cum. Mark got off of my wife and went to the pool. His dick was now flaccid and still hung half way down his thigh.

I went to Ann lying on the ground and asked her if she was all right. She looked at me in a dreamy eyed state and said, "Yes, that was so unbelievable, I have never been filled like that." A twinge of jealousy shot through me and I thought she might never be satisfied with my cock ever again.

She probably knew this and said, "But I could not handle that all of the time and your cock is the one I love the best." I bent down and kissed her. I helped her get up and we joined the others in the pool.

The cool water felt great on all of the pinched, squeezed, sucked and fucked body parts.

The three girls were starting to gang up on Mark in the corner of the pool. They were giving him a hard time about going soft and they bet that they could cure that.

Ann and I sat on the steps holding and fondling each other. Ann was kissing my neck and stroking my cock back to life. After she had my "full attention" she straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock and we sat there joined together and did not move.

Mark now had Denise straddling him with her legs wrapped around him and was splashing the water out of the pool she was riding him so hard. She started to moan and the said, "My God he is huge and I love it." Denise orgasmed and climbed off of Mark and no sooner than she had dismounted Mary said, "It is my turn for a ride on the huge cock." And she slid right down on his dick.

Mark was definitely the center of attention for the girls tonight.

All of the sounds and talk had Ann starting to ride my cock and as she did I played with her clit so that she could have another orgasm. As she was fucking me she asked, "Honey I love you more than anything in this world but, before this weekend is over can I fuck Mark again?" I responded with, "You have been unselfish with fulfilling my fantasy and then some with three women. Yes you can fuck Mark again." With that she started to cum again and her convulsing pussy caused me to shoot deep inside of her.

The others had already got out of the pool and Mark was passed out in one of the lounge chairs. Jane and Denise were in the family room one of them asleep on the couch and the other was sleeping in a chair. I guess Mary had gone home.

Ann and I went to our bedroom and went to sleep in each other's arms.