A Hot Summer Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband likes showing off his sexy wife.
3k words
4.53
197.1k
44

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up as the light was now streaming through the window. Ann was still curled up asleep beside me. I looked at the clock and it was 11am. I slowly crawled out of bed so I did not wake Ann and went to the bathroom.

I stood naked looking in the mirror and noticed the various bite marks and bruises on my body. It had been a wild 2 days with our friends. I got in the shower and just let the warm water flow over my body. I started to think back about our weekend and to watching Ann getting fucked by Mark's huge cock. I started to get hard in the shower just thinking about it.

Ann stepped into the shower about then and said, "My god have you not had enough?"

She grabbed my cock and started to soap it up. She reached behind me and ran her soapy hand along my ass. She then ran her hand back around to my cock and her other hand went to my nipples. She was having a good time getting soap to all of my vital parts

I took the soap and started to soap her tits and ran my hands down her firm belly to her pussy. I made sure to get soap on all of her vital parts. As my hand moved across her clit she slightly moaned. I turned her around and leaned her against the shower wall and slowly inserted my cock into her already wet pussy. We slowly made love in the shower with the water running over us.

We both had an orgasm and none too soon as the hot water was running out. We got out of the shower and toweled each other off.

Ann said, "I want to go shopping today for some sexy clothes for our parties."

Shopping for sexy clothes I thought, "Sure I'm in for that shopping trip."

Ann went to get dressed and she stood naked looking into her closet trying to decide what to wear. For us guys it is much simpler I simply pulled on a pair of jeans and a white shirt with sandals.

She finally started pulling clothes out and she had found her shortest mini skirt. She pulled it on and never bothered with panties. She then also selected a white blouse and slid it on without a bra. She tied the tails of the shirt into a knot just under her breasts and then put on a pair of sexy high-heeled open backed sandals.

She turned to me and said, "I'm ready!"

I stood there with my mouth open and said, "You are going dressed like that?"

She said, "Is something wrong? Do I not look alright?"

I said, "You look fabulous and super sexy but I have never known you to go out in public like that."

Ann looked at me and said, "After these last 2 weekends I feel like a new woman and I have realized that I like the way you look at me when I look sexy. I also like the way I look and have decided if it is ok with you I like the way men look at me when I am sexy."

I said, "Honey I have always told you that you are sexy and I am proud of the fact that you are my wife. I also like it when men look at you and I know they are thinking that lucky bastard. With an outfit on like this I know you are going to get the looks."

Her skirt was so short that if she bent over very far her ass was going to be showing and her shirt was thin enough that if the light hit it right you could easily see her beautiful tits.

I said with a bulge in my jeans, "Let's go!"

When we got to the car I opened the door for her as always and she slid into the seat.

I could see her pussy and said, "What a sight."

She just smiled at me and said, "Let's go before you bust your zipper."

I was having a hard time concentrating on the road as her skirt was riding up her legs and her long tanned legs were stretched out under her nearly visible pussy. I reached over and ran my hand along her leg and up to her pussy. She was wet so I slid in a finger.

I said, "You must be looking forward to this trip?"

She said, "You better pay attention to the road before you get us killed."

I removed my finger and stuck it in my mouth and licked it clean.

Ann rolled her eyes and said, "You are so naughty!"

We shortly arrived at the mall and I went around to let her out. When I opened the door she slid out one leg and then the other exposing her to the world. When I shut the door I noticed a guy sitting in the truck next to us. He had a big smile on his face and gave me the thumbs up sign. I returned the sign.

I asked Ann, "Did you see that guy in the truck?

She said, "Yes, before I got out of the car."

I was beginning to worry a bit about what the past 2 weekends had done to my sweet little wife of the last 10 years? She was turning into a sex-starved exhibitionist who liked to be seen. I guess I should not complain, as this is probably the dream of many men. Besides that I like showing her off, she is so beautiful and desirable.

We walked into the air conditioning at the mall and Ann's nipples were protruding out so that everyone could see them. With the cool air and the fabric rubbing on them she was at full extension. As we walked holding hands every guy we passed was nonchalantly trying to sneak a peek without being to noticeable to their wives or to me. I though was watching all of them watching my wife.

Ann headed down the mall straight to Victoria's Secret. We went in and she immediately headed to the racks of clothes. She pulled several dresses that I could tell did not have much fabric to them and headed to the dressing rooms.

The first dress she came out in was a red silky number that was short enough to barely cover her ass and had a split up the side to her waist. The top was cut so deep that it went to her naval. Every time she moved her tits would show and her ass halfway showed from the slit in the side.

She said, "Do you like this one?"

I shook my head yes, "What's not to like?"

She went back in and while she was changing I looked around some more. She came out this time in a black body suit that was so sheer you could see her pussy through it. It had a tied front that started at her waist and split wider as it went up so that it barely covered her nipples at the top.

Ann asked, "Well?"

I said, "Come here there is one up here I want you to see."

I lead her to the front of the store to a rack of clothes. This rack was in plain view of everyone walking by the store. There was an older man setting on the bench outside the store and I glanced at him and he had a big smile on his face. I noticed several men who either just simply stopped outside the store or acted like they were looking at something or several slowed down to look.

Ann said, "We better get back in the store I think we are beginning to draw a crowd."

She took the dress I was showing her and took it into the dressing room.

I waited in anticipation to see this one. When she stepped out I nearly lost my load. This dress had a sheer white top that had lace in the right spots to hide just enough for it to be "street legal" and it slightly flared out to a point with her just standing there you could almost see the bottom of her ass cheeks. My dick was hard.

She said, "Apparently you really like this one."

All I could do was shake my head yes. We also purchased some sexy panties and garters with the three dresses.

We checked out and I asked her, "Are you hungry?"

She seductively answered, "For your cock but, that will have to wait and I guess I will have to settle for a sandwich right now."

I squeezed her hand and said, "I love you."

We went to a restaurant in the mall and I asked the hostess if we could set at the bar. Knowing this was like setting Ann on a pedestal for the world to admire.

She knew what I was doing and said, "Do you think my skirt is a little short for a bar stool?"

I said, "Is that not what you want?"

She squeezed my hand and said, "You are sooooooo naughty."

We took a couple of stools at the end of the bar. There was a table of business type men sitting right behind us. When Ann got on the stool her ass was showing to the men. Their table got quiet all of a sudden and we both knew why. I excused myself to go to the restroom so I could see what they were seeing. When I returned Ann's naked ass was setting on the stool and you could see part of her cheeks and crack before they disappeared under her skirt. I am sure the table of guys was trying to decide whether she had on a thong or nothing at all.

We ordered and ate trying to listen to the whispers behind us. I was getting so turned on knowing that these guys were admiring my wife's gorgeous ass. I reached over and put my hand on her leg and reached up and her pussy was literally dripping wet.

The guys finished eating before we did and you could tell they were not leaving until we did. We finished eating and paid the bill and were ready to go. Ann turned on the stool facing the guys and slid off of the stool. I could tell from the looks on their faces that they got the answer to their question. I could imagine them after we left exchanging money on who won the bet.

Ann said, "Now I need some new shoes."

I said, "I pity the poor salesman."

She just looked at me and said, "What on earth do you mean by that." Smiling.

We walked into a shoe store on down the mall. Ann's nipples were clearly showing through her blouse I am sure from all of the eyes that were on her.

A very nice looking salesman approached us and asked, "How may I help you today."

Ann responded with a big smile, "Do you have this shoe in a size six?" She had picked out a very narrow 5" high-heeled shoe that was red. It had open toes and an open back and had laces that tied up the calf.

The salesman said, "Let me check and I will be right back."

The salesman was back in a flash with the shoe.

He asked Ann, "Would you like for me to help you with the shoe?"

Ann replied, "That would be wonderful and so kind of you." The salesman little knew that is exactly what she wanted.

Ann sat down trying at first to not be too obvious that she was there for another reason other than shoes. The salesman pulled up a stool and grabbed Ann's calf and raised her leg onto the stool. I sat down across from Ann and behind the salesman. I wanted to see what he was seeing. He was attempting to not look but you could tell from the angle of his head he was still looking.

When the salesman raised her foot to slide on the shoe Ann let her legs part slightly and you could see her pussy.

The salesman cleared his throat and his voice was a little shaky now, "Would you like for me to lace up the shoes for you also?"

Ann said, "Please that would be great." The salesman proceeded to wrap the laces up Ann's calf to just below the knee. He then proceeded to put on the other shoe and this time from Ann sitting down her skirt had risen to where here slick hairless pussy was in clear view. I looked around the store and we were the only customers there and she was putting on a show. The salesman was now fumbling with the laces on this leg. I do not know whether he was trying to prolong the experience or he was just shocked.

He finally got them laced and Ann stood up to see how they fit. The salesman stayed seated on the stool, as I am sure he had a hard-on.

Ann asked me, "What do you think?"

I said, "I love them."

Ann asked the salesman, "can I wear them now?"

He barely uttered out, "Sure."

Ann said, "I'll take them."

The poor salesman was trying to conceal his hard cock but it was evident that he had one.

Ann walked to the counter and I told him, "It's Ok she has the same affect on me." He looked down and I had a hard-on also. The salesman and I walked to the counter both of us sporting a big boner for my wife.

We paid for the shoes and the salesman said, "Thank-you very much and please come back anytime."

Ann smiled and said, "I definitely will you have been very helpful."

Ann was now really drawing attention as we walked down the mall. Her tits were visible she had a skirt on that barely covered her ass and bright red high-heels that tied up the calves of her sexy long legs.

She grabbed my hand and said, "Take me home and fuck me!"

I said, "Where is the nearest exit?"

We got to the car and now she did not care who was around she pulled up her skirt to her waist and got in the car. I shut her door and got in to drive home. When I got in the car she had her hand on her pussy and was working over her clit.

She said, "Feel my pussy." I reached over and she was literally dripping she was so wet.

I told her, "Don't cum I want you very horny when we fuck."

We were headed home and all of a sudden the truck next to us honked his horn. I nearly ran off of the road. I looked over and Ann had opened her shirt and was flashing the driver. She then laid the seat back and started to play with her pussy while we stayed beside the truck. He honked his horn again and I looked over and he had a big grin on his face. When he saw me look he gave me the thumbs up. I smiled back and sped up to go on by him.

Ann said, "Find another one!"

I was driving and soon we came to another truck and Ann took all of her clothes off and was now completely nude with the seat laid back. She now had 2 fingers in her pussy and was moaning.

I said, "Don't you dare cum!" I pulled up next to this truck and he also honked his horn and was wagging his tongue at Ann. He was motioning us to pull over.

Ann says, "What do you think he wants?"

I said, "I think that is pretty obvious the same thing I want."

The front of my jeans were wet from the pre-cum coming from my dick and I was in pain from not having room for my dick to expand. Ann looked over and smiled and saw my hard situation and she said "You poor thing."

We were still beside the truck and she reached over and released my dick. She then got on her knees in her seat and started sucking my dick. Her ass and pussy was pointing directly at the driver. He honked his horn again. I looked over and grinned at him and sped up and drove on down the turnpike.

I told Ann "You better stop or I am going to lose my load right now."

She gave my cock a squeeze and went back to her seat but stayed naked the rest of the way home.

I pulled into the garage and got out and went around to let her out and she was already getting out.

She said, "I need you right now!" She was at the hood of the car and just bent over it and said, "Fuck Me Now!"

Here was my beautiful sexy wife naked except for a pair of sexy high-heels bent over the hood of the car. I took my hard cock out and it slid easily into her wet pussy. I was so horny I was simply ramming it in her and she was grunting like a wild animal. This was not making love this was more like wild animal sex, it was fucking.

Ann started to scream and I know the neighbors however distant could hear her yelling, "YES, YES YESSSSSSSSSSS! She had an orgasm that nearly caused her to lose her balance and she fell flat onto the hood of the car and I started pumping her pussy with my sperm.

We just stayed like that for a minute or so until we caught our breath.

I then pulled out and Ann turned around with cum running down her legs and kissed me deep and passionately and said, "I Love You!"

We went inside and decided to go out by the pool and work on the tans. We as is our usual these days sunned in the nude. We passed the rest of the day away relaxing and enjoying each other.