A Hot Summer Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Marianne misses her date.
1.7k words
4.09
25.7k
24
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne Sutner lay on her bed, naked, her hands roaming urgently, hungrily over her body. She cupped her boobs, tweaking at her stiff reddened nipples, making them throb with pleasure. Oh yeah, that felt so good, as her hands swirled around her breasts, she felt the start of pleasure stirring deep inside her, she loved the sensations of unhurried, loving caresses. It was like a lover's warm hand that stoked her body, it simply massaged and played with the outer fringes, making her hot and wet by gentle touches, never forcing, never in a hurry.

Her mind cued up the focal point of her masturbation fantasy, she remembered what she'd seen back when Lester was her Mom's boyfriend when she'd come home early from the movies. Oh my god! She'd had never seen anything like it. Lester took her Mom and controlled her like a wild animal. Every cycle he plunged his thick, burly meat deep inside her mother's cunt as if he owned her. It lasted for what seemed like an hour or more and the whole time Marianne was mesmerized, unable to take her eyes off the two of them rutting like sex crazed animals. All she could do was stand there as quietly as possible and dig at her own sopping twat, imagining what it would feel like if Lester was ramming her 18-year-old pussy with that burly meat.

Her mind ran with it, and she imagined herself in her Mom's place. She felt her juices start to flow, her head lolled back and her breaths grew deeper. She took her 9-inch dildo, and as she nudged it against her and thrust hard, she imagined herself under Lester, he was slamming his rod in and out of her pussy, taking her like a wild animal in heat. She cried out, fuck it felt so good, and she fucked herself wildly.

Marianne's sex was aching for release, soaking with the slickness of her juices, her scent reaching her nostrils and turning her on more. She was sweating like a pig, the A/C was totally out of order, but she couldn't stop. She gasped and writhed on the bed, one hand pumping her dildo in and out, as she rolled onto her side, and cocked her leg up.

She could feel the pressure build, her body was virtually throbbing, she knew that orgasm was imminent. Her other hands caressed her hips and ass cheeks, down the crease between them, fingering and rubbing the skin between her ass hole and her pussy. She ran her fingers down, in her fantasy, Lester was grunting, growling, he shouted, 'Oh yeah baby, gonna cum, fuck, fuck, YEEAHHHH!' As she imagined the hot rush of his cum pouring into her willing pussy, she stroked at her tightly puckered hole, and as she slipped the tip of her finger in, probing her ass hole, she exploded immediately, shrieking and yelling, oh fuck, it felt like she was coming apart at the seams as she writhed and shook in orgasmic ecstasy. She let the spasms ripple through her until the last one shook her, and she slumped down, sexually satisfied for the moment.

As her orgasm ebbed, Marianne was disappointed. She'd had a date all set up for tonight with Lester, her Mom's former boyfriend, but it had fallen through. After that time, being able to spy on them while he fucked his Mom, it may have been a couple of months ago, but she recalled it all with perfect clarity, keeping it fresh and alive by using that as the focal point of concentration every time she masturbated.

It was as though her Mom was completely helpless, but in absolute ecstasy as Lester fucked her like a sex-crazed animal. God, what she'd give to experience that kind of animalistic passion. Her first time was the night of her 18th birthday, with a bungling boy of the same age. Her deflowering had been nothing to write home about, in fact, it was horrible. Over the last few months, she'd had 3 lovers, but none even came close to giving her the all-consuming orgasm that had her Mom shrieking and yelling, almost bringing the house down, that wild sex session she had witnessed on that Friday night.

She'd always had a thing for older guys. Marianne suspected that her mother knew that and that is why she and her father had so much conflict. She had run her dad off when she was nine, telling him she never wanted to see his fucking face again. That was the most painful thing she'd ever experienced. Marianne loved her daddy and he loved his little princess. He'd never been anything but a loving Daddy, never fooling around or molesting her body, but her Mom, being a drunken lush, always thought that the closeness between them was some kind of sicko sex connection. Poor Daddy, she missed him terribly.

Her Mom had many boyfriends after dad's departure, she was a real sexually driven slut, Marianne had heard her having sex hundreds of times, but never anything like that Friday night she came home early from the movies, and saw Lester and her Mom going at it. Lester was a great guy and reminded her a lot of daddy. Maybe he was a little too much like daddy because her Mom ran him off just a couple of months later. He was nice to Marianne, maybe a little too nice from her Mom's perspective. He was always complimenting her. So of course, her Mom, being the drunken lush, had run him off too.

Marianne had run into him just last week at the pizza parlor. He seemed so happy to see her and she was thrilled beyond measure to see him. While they shared a pizza, she confided in him what she'd seen and confessed that it had excited her beyond anything she'd ever seen.

It was obvious from the way he looked at her that he was interested in giving her the same breeding that she had witnessed that night with her Mom. He wanted to know if she was sure, after all, he was more than twice her age, and if her Mom ever found out she'd cut his nuts off. She assured him that she was absolutely sure, and would do anything he asked if he'd just give to her what he had given to her mother. They set a date, next Saturday, at his apartment. She could hardly wait!

All week, in expectation of their sexual frenzy, they exchanged text messages. Marianne had told him how badly she wanted to feel his hard cock deep inside her young, tight pussy.

He'd texted back, "That young pussy won't be so tight when I'm finished with your teen ass. I'm going to probe all your sweet holes with my tongue, my fingers, and my cock. I'm going to pin your feet behind your ears and power fuck your teen cunt, make you scream, grunt, growl, and cum like a bitch in heat, just like you saw your slut mother react when I had been fucking her. Then I'm going to flip your over, and use my cock to loosen up your tight teen ass. You're going to give your asshole cherry to me, and your gonna love it when my cock is ramming your tight ass like a jackhammer."

God! His words made her so wet! She must have masturbated twenty or more times in anticipation of their illicit rendezvous. Even at school, in the bathroom, in her car in the parking lot. Marianne had been so daring as to not even wear panties on the Friday before their date. She was no different than the neighbor's bitch Lab. She had seen her back up to the fence so all the neighborhood dogs could fuck her.

So the day came, her phone sounded that she had a text and she couldn't wait to read it. What nasty promise would he make today? Her heart sank as she read it, he had been out of town all week and his company determined he had to stay and work the weekend. What a fucking downer! If that shit wasn't bad enough, she had woke up this hot, August Saturday morning to find the air conditioning was out.

She called Mom, who had gone away for the weekend with her new boyfriend. He was 22, and she was acting exactly like a 40-year-old cougar, validating all his ideas about how hot, and sex-starved middle-aged women are. She didn't answer. Apparently, she had turned her phone off. Knowing what a slut she was, she was probably ignoring her while she swallowed his dick, or was getting her overheated cunt pounded. Who knows.

Marianne opened all the windows and drew back the curtains. At least there was a breeze. She moped all day, heartbroken that she would not be ravaged. Night fell, she checked to make sure the doors were locked so no one would come in and rape her. Hmmm, maybe that would not be such a bad thing, she thought to herself. Marianne laughed thinking she was just as pathetic as her slut mother.

She took a cool shower and tried to watch TV, but just was not interested. She decided to go to bed, but could not sleep. The fucking street light was brighter than the sun and was keeping her awake. She only wore a thin T-shirt and panties but she was stifling in them.

She went into her Mom's bedroom, and at the nightstand, she looked for the sleeping mask that she had remembered that her Mom used when she was working evenings. Marianne dug through the maze of vibrators, dildos, lube, and condoms. God, she is such a whore, she thought to herself. She found the mask and it seemed clean, at least it didn't smell like cum or anything. After replacing the contents of the drawer, she noticed a bottle of sleeping pills so she took two and went back to her room. She hated to sweat in her sleep, and the heat in her room was still stifling. She slid out of her panties and T-shirt, tied the mask in place, and prepared for deep, restful sleep.