A Hot Summer Night Pt. 03

Story Info
Ray takes advantage of a situation.
1.7k words
4.28
27.7k
21
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Forty-five minutes later, Ray was in an area of town he'd never been to before. Looking around at the houses, he noticed it from the sidewalk, a hot night, and a window open. He looked around the block, at 12:30 AM, no one else was on the street, the houses in closest proximity had all darkened windows, he couldn't pass up an opportunity like this. Ray had been out of work for three months, and with all his savings having to go for the daily expenses, things were getting desperate.

Fortunately, he had an understanding landlady, and being between the sheets of her bed, riding her to orgasm had paid for the last two months of the rent. Shirlee Jackson was a well-preserved 50-year-old divorcee, having nice big natural breasts, natural blonde hair, he loved the fact that her carpets matched her drapes. When she invited him over that first time and told him point-blank that he could forgo the rent if he would service her sexually, he was happy to do so.

The fact that she had a hot body was a nice bonus. She was sexually hungry, between the spread of her thighs, he licked all over her sparse bush, then parting her labia and burrowing in, she had an exciting tart taste, and in almost no time at all, she was grunting and crying out, shoving her creaming center against his face as he licked her to orgasm. When she rose up, she told him to lie back, and he watched the exciting spectacle of Shirlee straddling him, nudging his rock-hard cock against her, then driving her hips down, both of them letting out loud gasps. Ray was amazed, her pussy had a virgin tight grip.

Pausing as she buried his cock to the balls, she growled, "Oh yeah, so nice, I love a big hard cock to spread me open, I had that cunt tightening surgery, I love having it so tight, so fuckable, feel my cunt grip you, and let me have it!"

Ray was happy to do so, and he got a hot, frenzied fuck, damn, she was a wildcat, ramming her cunt up and down his prick, her big tits bouncing up and down, Shirlee's squeals, cries, and groans of pleasure filled the bedroom as she rode towards orgasm. She rode him expertly, eager to give them both the hot rush of pleasure.

"Oh yeah, so close, let my tight cunt suck out all that nice hot cum, give it to me, empty your balls into me, gonna cum, gonna cum so fucking hard, yes, yes, GAAAHHHH!!"

Ray felt the tight clamp start rippling with her orgasmic spasms, a hand cupped his balls and started to give him gentle squeezes, oh fuck, he arced up to her and spent his force inside her tight heat, his cock pumping a gusher into the hungry pink hole, the spasms milking wildly at him, sucking out every drop.

Servicing Shirlee 2 to 3 times a week was a most enjoyable way to pay the rent, but daily living expenses still had to be paid the normal way. He was down to his last 10 dollars. Being that short on cash, he needed money, the idea that there might be a fat wallet, stuffed with cash, drew him to the window. He went around to the side of the house, where the open window waited. He cautiously peered in, letting his eyes adjust to the gloom. He was looking into the utility room, the shadowed bulk of the washer and dryer off to the left.

Listening intently, and not hearing a sound, he slid into a sitting position on the sill, feet pointing in, then bent his body backward, letting his feet touch the ground, and pulled himself through the opening. Standing up, listening intently, still unbroken silence. Ray crept out of the room, through the kitchen and living room, and saw a short hallway leading up to the front of the house.

The door was open to one of the bedrooms, he looked in, seeing an empty king-sized bed, a clean room with a small dresser, and a night table. Whoever slept in there was obviously out for the night. Creeping down to the next door, he listened, hearing a sleep breathing pattern. He moved forward and saw a purse lying on top of the dresser. The idea of finding a wallet stuffed with cash disappeared when he found three dollars in one-dollar bills and forty cents in assorted change. Not even worth the effort to steal it. Ray sighed, closed the wallet, and slipped it back into the purse.

With it being a purse, and not a man's wallet, there must be a female in the bed. The remembered images of Jolene being a slut made his cock stir as he turned to the bed. Even with the window open, it was still quite warm in the room. Looked like the A/C in this house was also wonky. The sleeper had pushed all the blankets off her body. The only thing she was wearing was a sleeping mask, other than that, she was naked.

The streetlight shone through the window and gave him a good view of her body. Very nice figure, developing curves, small, pert breasts topped with perky pink tits, soft, fair skin, lightly tanned, he could see a faint tan line covering her breasts, and Ray let his gaze drift down.

Her legs were long, a faint tan line also covered her pubic region, he could see from the light that she had a sparse, wispy bush covering her pussy, and it was the same auburn red shade as the hair on her head. The idea of matching carpet and drapes pushed him onwards. Studying her face, and working in what he'd seen of her body, he guessed that she was somewhere from 18 to maybe early 20s. He could feel his cock growing quickly, she looked hot and very fuckable. He longed to cup those delectable boobs, squeeze gently at them, make her tits stiff and hard. Stroke her body, trailing his fingers all over the soft skin, work her up, make her as horny as he was getting.

His brain said, 'If you do this, you're committed, once you start fondling her body, you could be in real deep trouble. You could get the hell out of here, and no one would be any the wiser.' His cock, eager for action, quickly overruled his brain, in a few moments, he was naked. She was sleeping close to the edge of the bed, on her back. His fingers reached out, sliding gently, softly onto the warm body. She let out a sigh, and he wondered if his fingers were playing into a dream, or whether it was just the feel of his fingers disturbing her sleep pattern. Pausing for just a minute, he saw her body relax, and he let his hands and fingers start to roam.

Ray ran his hands gently over her sides, reaching up, and his body trembled as he cupped her boobs, nice handfuls that fit each palm so well. He slid his fingers over her nipples, feeling the stiffening of her tits rising up.

********

Marianne was sleeping deeply, and her dreams were like a replay of her life all the way back to when daddy was still there. She loved him so much. He always called her his princess and she always said she was going to marry him when she grew up. Then, he was gone. Mom finally confessed to her that she cheated, and Marianne got that, but why had daddy chosen to not keep in touch with his princess?

Then her dreams shifted fast-forwarding through the years, little flashes of childhood moments. Her first actual sex had been such a disappointment, as had each attempt since. She had really looked forward to spending the night with Lester.

Her dreams shifted to the future, envisioning her first time with Lester. She had dressed as he had instructed her in a text, she was to wear a white cami top, white bikini panties, and cutoffs. He insisted her cami be short to show off her belly and that her pussy be natural. She hated being told what to do, but his dominance made her hot beyond imagination.

When they got to the bedroom, he was in complete control as he insisted he undress her, in fact, he said he would do everything and for Marianne to just do as instructed. He started by tying a blindfold on her. While her hair was raised, he kissed and sucked all around on her neck and ears. In his gruff voice, he ordered her to lift her arms and he removed her cami. He spent what seemed like a half-hour or more just adoring her breasts, fondling, pinching, sucking, biting, things she had never experienced. The boob play was so exhilarating that she actually had two orgasms! She had never had an orgasm with anyone, and never with her shorts still on, her crotch was soaked.

Kissing his way down her stomach he unbuttoned her shorts and allowed them to drop. With his finger, he outlined where her panties met her skin. She loved his touch. So gentle but as she had seen with her mom, he was capable of the most animalistic fucking.

He slid her panties down and ordered that her to step out of them. Blindfolded she could not see but she could hear him sniffing, her panties she assumed, since she had totally creamed in them while he sucked her nipples. This too created a level of erotic ecstasy she had never experienced. He lifted her in his arms and kissed her deeply, his tongue explored her mouth, but he stopped, leaving her wanting more. He laid her on the bed where he gently touched and examined every inch of her naked body. To be a dream, it seemed so real except for one simple detail. She was dreaming of a future encounter with Lester, but she freakishly imagined he was her daddy. How strange. Oh well, dreams aren't supposed to be real, but this one sure seemed real to her.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers