A Hot Summer Night Pt. 05

Story Info
Ray discovers who Marianne is.
2.4k words
4.53
19.4k
25
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

Ray was amazed, she still seemed to be unaware that she had an actual man fucking her, maybe she was under the influence of a sleep prescription? He slid out of the bed and wandered over to the adjoining room. On the nightstand, he noticed an uncapped bottle of sleeping pills, which pretty well confirmed his thought. He went back to her room and filled his eyes with the sight of that sweet teen, god she felt so good.

He had a wild and crazy thought, what would happen if he crawled into bed, and slept with her, so she would wake up to him right there? Damn it, why not? Sure it was a risk, but he felt like taking that risk. He went over to the bedroom windows and drew the curtains, removing the harsh glare of the streetlight. Darkness settled over the room, the A/C was still working fine, he could already feel that welcome cooling starting to take control, a noticeable reduction in the heat. Better than sweating it out in the stifling heat of his house. He slid in next to her, and spooned her, he felt her body snuggle back against him, and he closed his eyes, wondering what the morning would bring.

*****

In her drug-induced state, Marianne could feel her body being spooned. Ummm, that was so good, daddy had found her, and his sexy daddy cock had filled her with hot, incestuous cum, he had marked her as his princess. Daddy was going to stay with her, and she would wake up with her daddy right there. She smiled, then she slid back down into a deep slumber.

*****

Ray opened his eyes, was startled for a minute as he saw the unfamiliar surroundings, then it came back to him. He felt the warmth of his bed partner, and he recalled the hot fucking, fixing the air conditioner, then fucking her again. The room was at a very livable 70 degrees, his cock had a morning hard-on, and he was eager to put it to good use.

He grasped her tits, gently stroking at them, feeling her nipples stiffen up. He slid out from behind her, bunched up a pillow, and rolled her onto it. Her hips were lifted up slightly, her legs parted and he could see her bare pussy, the crimson seam lightly covered with her sparse, wispy bush. His mouth watered, he wanted to give her his wake-up call.

He eagerly settled himself between the spread of her legs. Pushing his head forward, he dipped his tongue into the seam, licking gently at her. He felt her body move slightly, and little coos of pleasure as she swam up from sleep. He moved his tongue up, and he heard a louder moan as he licked the tight pink pucker of her asshole. Licking that tight hole was giving him a case of stoneware cock, and he had a feeling that he'd better get his cock inside her before she was fully awake.

******

Marianne felt her body is positioned, then the teasing feeling of a hot tongue licking at her pussy from behind, Ummm that felt so good, her mind still half asleep, Daddy didn't leave, he's still here, she started to make coos of pleasure, then she felt him, UMMMMM, he was tonguing her asshole, she loved it, letting out a loud moan of pleasure. She felt him lift his mouth away, then his hands grasped her hips, pulling her into a doggy style, she felt the nudge, then the hard thrust as Daddy's rock-hard cock plunged into her warm, wet pussy.

"Ummm, Oh yes Daddy, fuck me, fuck my hot, wet hole, I love it!"

Her sleep mask still covering her eyes, she let her mind fantasize away. Her Daddy had stayed with her, and he was giving her the fucking she craved, the ride that she had wanted ever since her first boyfriend so clumsily deflowered her. She was really getting a hard, steady fucking, even if it was a stranger, she was getting the hard, steady fuck that all her teen boyfriends had never been able to deliver. If it made her as much of a whore as her slut Mom was, so be it. She knew what she was, and she craved the fucking she was getting right now. She wiggled her hips on each cunt stuffing plunge, eager to tease the big cock ramming her to explode inside her tunnel. That just inflamed her lust, making it into a raging need.

Ray was in luck, she was still not seeing who he was, he had a feeling he'd need to fuck and run. Now that she was awake he had a feeling she might not be so pleased with a stranger crawling into bed and fucking her 3 times during the night after the lust had burned off.. Until then, he really laid the wood to her, just letting his prick power into the sweet wet heat, savoring the cling of her very fine pussy around his cock. With her still fantasizing about her daddy, he decided to play the part.

He growled, "Oh yeah baby girl, Daddy loves fucking you, your tight little cunt is so sweet, making Daddy's cock so hard, gonna mark you with my load baby!"

Marianne purred, "Oh yes Daddy, I need your cum, let me have it, Daddy, give it to me!"

Ray felt a soft hand stroking at his balls like she was coaxing the spunk to a full boil, and he could feel the rise.

Marianne cooed, "Do it, Daddy, I want it all. Mark my tight little pussy as Daddy's pussy, paint it so good, oh fuck yes, god, cream me, oh yes, gonna do it, cream MEEEE!"

He could feel the rippling spasms grab at him, pulling him in as deep as possible, and as her voice rose up to a shriek, he let out a roar as he went off, exploding and squirting wildly, he tight teen pussy milking him, as he filled her up with his morning load of hot spunk.

When he had been milked for every drop, he flopped down next to her, and her hand came up and removed her sleep mask. Ray looked over into a very familiar face, one that he remembered from 9 years ago.

"Daddy, daddy, it really is you!"

Ray was stunned, he managed, "Janice, oh baby girl!"

"Daddy, I have missed you so much! Mom made me use the name Marianne Morrison, so Mom could hide you from me. She lied to me, telling me that you wanted no part of my life. She's really a slut, she's out of town with her latest lover."

Ray felt a flash of anger, followed by the shocking realization that he had just fucked his daughter. She was only 18, oh damn, is she on birth control?

Janice correctly guessed what he was thinking, "It's okay Daddy, I'm on the pill, so I won't get knocked up. Ummmm, having you make love to me was everything I hoped for. I've craved having you taking me, and marking me deep inside as Daddy's Girl. Mom really was a bitch, running you off, thinking that you were too close to me, thinking horrible perversions were going to happen. I know you loved me, and would never molest me. And as for what happened overnight, I wanted every bit of it, and I would not give it back for anything. I love you so much Daddy, and I know you love me."

His voice was choked with emotion, he whispered, "Yes, oh yes baby, Daddy loves you so much."

Janice said, "Goodbye Marianne Sutner, Hello Janice Foster! Daddy, take me home, I want to live with you, Mom doesn't really care about me, all she wants are an unending supply of hard cocks. Let's leave her a note and tell her that I found you, and I am back with you, and if she tries to make trouble, well, she took me away from you, basically kidnapped me, so we'll hang that over her head. That should keep her away. I want to be in your bed every night."

Ray said, "Baby girl, things are a bit tough right now, I don't have a lot of money, I need a job."

Janice replied, "Daddy, I don't care. I'd live in a box with you if I had to. I have a part-time job and a savings account, so I can help out, and I'm sure you will get another job very soon. And, I want to be to the woman in your life, I know how to cook and clean, so I can do the wifely chores, and enjoy the wifely rewards."

Ray was thinking that's what I need, to have an incentive to really hustle for a job. Look up some old contacts, and really work on it.

Ray had realized that fucking his daughter had been a pleasure-filled ride. Not only that, but he wanted to do it a lot more. The idea of having his daughter Janice, an 18-year-old beauty, hot and eager for him every night, Ray was really looking forward to that.

Janice cooed, "Daddy, my tight little asshole is all virgin cherry, how would you like to take that cherry, right now, before we leave?"

Ray smiled and said, "Your wish is my command, baby girl."

*****

"Let's get you all ready baby."

Janice felt so wanton as she took to her hands and knees, her ass cocked up for daddy's eyes, knowing that he was looking directly at her salaciously displayed ass-cheeks. She felt his hands on her cheeks, gently spreading them apart as far as he could. Oh fuck, she knew he was now looking right between her cheeks, seeing the tight little virgin starfish.

Ray felt his breath catch, her tight, pink virgin asshole was displayed clearly for his eyes, and he was eager to get her as ready as possible.

A passionate shiver rippled over Janice's naked young body as she felt her daady's face nuzzling warmly between the moons of her spread-open buttocks. MMMMMM OH GOD, her body shuddered with pleasure as his lips pressed hotly against the tiny sensitive opening of her puckered anus. His searching tongue followed up to lick and probe, pressing slightly into the reflexively clenching orifice, while Janice's power of speech was reduced to loud gasps of pleasure beneath the lascivious mouthing.

She felt a dousing of baby oil applied, and a finger wormed its way into the tight hole. Janice grunted and tried to relax. It was going to be a tight fit, but she didn't want to stop. She wanted that last little bit of virginity shredded.

Ray rose up, and spread oil over his prick, making sure that both of them were well lubed up. He placed his cock at the entrance, and said softly, "Are you ready sweetheart?"

Janice whispered, "Yes, just please be gentle with me."

"Janice, listen, I'm going to give you a safe word. If it gets to be beyond what you can take, say the word Year, and I will stop and pull out immediately. Ok sweetheart?"

"I understand, let's do it, Daddy."

Ray nudged against her, and slowly, slowly pushed forward. His daughter was showing a lot of trust in him, giving up her asshole to him, he knew that he was setting a matrix, and the last thing he wanted to do was get carried away, and end up raping her asshole. His head popped inside of her asshole, he felt the tightness as Janice let out a loud gasp.

"Keep going Daddy, slowly."

Ray continued, Janice's grunts joined in as her virgin rosebud was spread open, slowly. The pain was not too much to handle, it was more like twinges as each bit was taken, and she found it easier than she had imagined. In fact, it was starting to feel better and better. With one last push, his cock sank in, she felt his balls as they swung down, and lightly smacked her swollen pussy lips.

"Mmmm, it feels really good!"

With her obvious pleasure, Ray pulled back a little way and drove back in again, getting a slow, steady rhythm going, eager to make her asshole deflowering a point of pleasure in her sexual history. Oh yeah, the smooth feel of her silky walls rippled against his cock, fuck that felt so amazing.

Janice was feeling hot prickles of lust surging, all those hot terms ran through her mind. Butt fucking, buggering, asshole reaming, just thinking of all those terms, knowing that she was getting buggered by her daddy made her pussy gush with juices. Her hand went to the center of her heat, and she purred with pleasure as she started to masturbate to his plunges, she started to squirm her ass, pushing back to encourage her daddy to keep buggering her.

Ray reacted as expected, he gripped her hips and started to pull back a little further, then drive it in with more force. The young elasticity of her virgin ass, along with the well-lubed-up cock, was making it a smooth pleasure ride.

Janice was in the middle of a rodeo that was almost too much pleasure. Her asshole was highly sensitive, and her daddy, fucking her ass, so incestuous, so hot, so fucking amazing, she was polishing her clit, eager to make her asshole tighten down on his prick.

Ray was increasing the length of the strokes, Janice's cries of pleasure filling the room as he drove into her. His cock was reaching for an orgasm, eager to flood her last virgin hole.

Janice felt her orgasm grab her, she let out a shriek, and she felt her asshole tighten down. He felt the supreme grip, pulsing around his prick, he pulled her tight against him, drove in to the max, and let out growls as spent himself in a shuddering orgasm, his cock firing a thick, juicy load, this time deep in Janice's tight little asshole.

Before they left, in the shower, Janice went down on daddy's prick, wrapping her mouth around his prick and giving him a hot wet slide. She went at him until he unleashed a volley in her mouth, and she moaned around his dick as she swallowed every drop.

*****

Once out of the house, and on the way to her new home, Janice smiled. Daddy had taken all three holes, she was a Daddy's Girl in the truest sense of the word. From now on, she was going to be in his bed, every night, eager for her wifely rewards. After all, isn't that what a caring, loving, Daddy's girl should be?

The End

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers