A Hotel Error Pt. 02

Story Info
A mothers fitness and lust is her undoing.
16.3k words
4.8
93.8k
190

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, No minors are involved in sexual activities in this story, any names or locations are purely coincidental. The length of the story will be in the range of novella once complete and have several parts, please sub to get notified. There is a special treat for returning fans, bragging rights to those who call it out.

CHAPTER 4 REPAYING A DEBT OWED

I owed her, or so I told myself. Truth is after getting a blowjob I wanted more. I was caught in a "Taste but Don't Swallow'' situation. Throughout the night every time I woke from a dream I could feel her soft skin rubbing on mine, her warm lips sucking on me and how her moans drove me on. Only to realise I was alone in my bed, with cool sheets rubbing across my naked skin. 

By morning the alarm clock beeped between us. It must have squawked at us for a minute before mom rolled over and hit the switch. Her hair was scattered, her robes had pulled free, exposing a breast under the blanket. After last night she was very casual about it. Her legs swung over the edge putting her whole body on display. Without tying her robe shut she stood up and patted me on my morning wood, which formed a tent in the covers.

"I thought I took care of that last night." she croaked.

Things had changed with us, not in an uncomfortable or strange way but somehow we had become comfortable with each other, like a friendship had blossomed on top of being mother and son.

As we got ready we touched each other, on the arm, the small of the back and shoulder. Nothing seductive or lustful, just two people who were comfortable with each other in a tight area. Our core relationship had definitely changed to include casual flirting, but not in a horny weird way.

Which was all fine until we stepped out of the room for the first time. Early in the morning we crept in to the restaurant as if the whole world knew our secret. But after two waitresses greeted us and took our order we shared a glance. Our glances turned to snickers and eventually she caressed my foot with hers under the table.

The restaurant was full of people going about their morning without a care of what we had done the night before. We were part of the 1% and no one knew our secret. The more people walked by without a second glance the more relaxed mom became. She spoke louder, smiled more and laughed out loud during our conversation.

Breakfast was relaxed and pleasant, though she was a coffee fiend who had dark circles under her eyes. Mom nearly chugged her first cup of coffee then savoured the second, by the time we left breakfast she had bought a to go cup.

When it came time for her to leave, a lady met us in the lobby. She was toned, younger than mom, maybe early thirties. Light tanned skin with short hair. She was adorned with full makeup, a giant diamond ring and numerous pieces of jewellery.

"Good morning Sandra, who's this handsome young man?" She said.

Mom beamed a giant smile and gestured to me, "This is Eric, my son."

She gave me a big smile and said, "Good to meet you Eric, I'm Beth."

The beauty of her face and appearance shocked me for a second and I nodded my head to her, "Hi."

She turned to mom and said, "Ready?"

"Yes," mom said, she pulled me in for a kiss on the cheek and I patted her on the small of her back.

"Wow, look at you two, I wish my sons would let me do that in public. Since grade two neither of them couldn't be seen with their mom! Now that they're teenagers its even worse" She laughed.

Mom looked at me, "Yes, we have a special one." she waved to me and took a step towards the door smiling to herself.

As the two walked away, another man in the lobby strained to keep his attention on his phone sitting next to his girlfriend. I did not, I admired both their asses as they left the front. 'Condoms, I need condoms' I thought.

Throughout the day I cleaned the room, watched a movie and ordered room service. After lunch I snuck out and bought condoms from a store. Eight blocks away due to the paranoia of meeting a hotel staff member, as if they would know what I was buying them for.

Tonight was the night I would seduce my mother. I had it planned out, a light supper, a scented candle from the spa, and a clean neat room. I even got a reddish tablecloth to go over the table next to the window.

By 5:30 the supper was on its way for 5:45 and I was dressed to impress. Both her and Beth showed up. They carried large piles of papers and books. Her hair was a mess and she wore sunglasses to cover her eyes. Both mom and Beth stood in the hallway and admired the room.

"Wow you're lucky, When I get back, I'll have to clean up after the kids AND husband. Then I'll be in the bathroom studying these tonight. What a son."

I raised my hand and said, "Hi."

Mom gave me a smirk, "Yeah... well that's the usual case back home, but this trip has been different alright."

Beth held her books up and said "Okay, I better get back to my room and start these, after I order something for them to eat and clean up a bit." She rolled her eyes. As the door closed Beth looked at me, winked and gave me a thumbs up. I'm pretty sure she didn't intend on it meaning anything sexual, but due to the situation...

Mom flopped down on her bed with the books on her lap. "How was your day?" she said.

"Good, boring though. I have supper on the way, it should be here any minute." I said.

A tired smile spread across her face and she removed her glasses. Dark circles lined her blood shot eyes. She got up and hugged me before she cleared a space on the desk and looked at the table.

She turned to me with a smile and pointed to the table. "Did you set this up?"

Before I could answer, a knock at the door interrupted me. "Supper, and it'll finally happen before seven." I said.

I tipped the man five and brought our food into the room. "Well I figured you'd be tired so I wanted to make you comfortable. I just wasn't expecting the homework."

She took a seat and said, "Neither did I."

Mom admired me as I set up the plates, food and drinks. We didn't speak much but we ate a pleasant grilled chicken, and fettuccine pasta. Shared a few glances and her foot came to rest on top of mine. She patted it with a slow rhythmic beat, as if she was playing a song for herself.

After we finished she retired to her bed and opened her books. But within the hour she passed out on her bed. Outside the sun had set and the street lights lit the dark city. She slept through my cleaning and even when I took her manual and papers off her chest.

The urge to fuck had passed as I watched her sleep, instead she was my mother once more. I gathered my PJ's pants and headed for the shower. It took some time but I relieved myself, though not as pleasant as a blowjob or someone else's hand.

When I returned I wore only the bottom and was greeted by my groggy mother, sitting on the side of the bed. She smiled and stood up.

"I think you better just get some sleep tonight." I said.

She yawned and nodded her head, "It's almost ten, what time did I fall asleep?"

I helped her up off the bed, "About seven thirty maybe eight." I said.

She staggered to the bathroom with her nightie in her hand. The shower turned on, rather than her long usual bath. She wore a black night gown, past her knees and far less sexy than her crimson. But her perky nipples betrayed her, she turned out the lights and crawled into her bed.

We said good night and fell asleep. By eleven o'clock I woke with a raging hard on, face down and a damp spot on my PJ's. At first I thought I had cum, but it was just pre-cum. Mom shifted in her bed, her arm shot out and flopped down on the pillow. I imagined George took a number of those before wanting separate beds.

Her long thick leg hung out of the covers, her nightgown rode up past her waist exposing a matching lace thong. In the faint light I watched her chest heave. Her nipple was erect and uncovered by the blanket.

Eleven o'clock became eleven thirty, then twelve and at twelve ten as I stared at the clock. She moaned, kicked the bed sheet from herself and laid silent. My cock refused to soften and each time it would, I would open my eyes to find it hard again.  

The sound of two guys thundering down the hall and laughing made me sit up. Under the door shadows streaked by and a man's voice loudly whispered at them, "People are trying to sleep, get inside, mom has to wake up early!"

I thought mom would wake but she continued to lay there motionless. I swung my feet out of bed, adjusted my cock and stood up. The view of her exposed hips and waist was not helping the situation. I reached for the sheets and pulled them up over her feet. Like a thump in my chest I remembered that night, then the condoms I bought.

She said she hadn't had sex in half a year, that she felt inadequate to arouse a man. Yet she was a beautiful woman, fine long hair, pretty face and a busty curvy figure. It seemed idiotic that she had begun to think that way.

The old videos and pictures of her in her ice skating outfits were amazing. Even I would stare at them from time to time, admiring her physique, her smile, her hair. The women in her club always had amazing legs and asses, but unlike them, mom also had a full round set of breasts.

My gaze traced the creases where her thigh met her hips and thong. Suddenly the head of my cock unsheathed itself, pushing against my PJ's. She was wrong, she was blaming herself for George's lack of ability.

George was a nice guy, helped raise me since I was two, but I always felt like I was just, mom's son. David and Penny were his son and daughter. Presents were always given with more enthusiasm or homework was encouraged more strongly. I suppose it afforded me freedom growing up.

Mom had repaid me with a blow job, but I felt I needed to do the same for her. At least she could get some sleep.

"The biggest cock you had felt?" I whispered. On the end table between us was a tiny wall light that gave off just enough light to see between the beds. I flicked the switch and admired her beautiful face in the faint light.

She moved her feet, but nothing else. I knelt down next to her and pulled her nightgown away from her breast. I could hear my heart pumping in my ears, I dare not breathe as to wake her. I would get her hot and ready like the first night, then fuck her.

On porn the men would suck and lick the nipples and the woman would go wild. It was the best I could hope for. I lowered my lips to her chest and slid the black fabric away, exposing an erect nipple.

The surge of panic and thrill brought on a mini panic attack. But lust once again saved me from fainting. As my tongue touched the rough flesh my head cleared and the base of my cock ached with pressure.

Freeing my cock from my pants I ran my tongue over her nipple. A moan left her throat, her legs drew together then relaxed. Frozen in place I  kept my tongue flat on her nipple, I could feel it growing against my touch, hardening under my tongue's pressure.

Bent over with my cock sticking out the pressure inside caused a dull pain. A simple stroke soothed it but only temporarily.

She stirred and rolled to her side so she was at a 45 degree angle away from me. I was reminded of when George took me fly fishing in an attempt to bond. I hated fly fishing, but I remembered something. "Don't slap the bait, tease them, lick the top of the water four or five times then gently land the fly on the water top".

I was so inexperienced at sex, I was taking advice from a fly fisherman. The same fisherman who was married to the woman I was trying to fuck.

Her breast was still exposed but I had to crawl up to her. I lowered my tongue and flicked the erect bud with the tip of my tongue. Once more she moaned and her top leg shot down. A second quick flick was all I dared. Fear started to consume my lust.

But the sight of her lace thong and her bare leg was too much. I reached down, touched her fabric and ran the tip of my finger over her hip bone. She moaned and turned her head from me, her arm was back up over her head. I studied her face watching for signs of her waking.

Her frantic flailing, the same ones George got pissed about for waking him up, "were they sexual?" I thought. Growing up she used to always have a romance novel, it was her favourite pastime. But for the past few years she had moved onto a tablet, which sat on her end table beside us.

"George, you're an idiot." I whispered.

My eyes turned back to Sandra's body. I told myself, 'I'm going to fuck you, with the biggest cock you've had.'

Her skin felt so soft, smooth, and warm. Her stomach was soft but as I travelled down lower than her belly button she grew firm to the touch. Over her hip bone to the edge of her lace. She felt warm through the thin material, the slit hidden below had grown moist.

Like a rush of cold water my chest forced me to inhale. My fingertips slid down the damp material, she moaned louder than before. Her leg rolled up and before I could withdraw crushed down on my hand. My fingers were caught between her legs and she had rolled up to my side of the bed.

Horrified, I stared at her face on its side expecting her eyes to open wide and catch me touching her. Before she woke I had to free myself or push her over the edge. Now my plan felt as if it was unravelling. Until her hips rolled up, grinding my fingers along her slit.

A sense of confidence returned and told myself, 'I've already had my cock in her once, and just last night she of her own free will sucked my cock and made me cum."

My fingers slid past the thong between the damp folds of soft skin. She was shaven clean with no stubble, soft silky skin greeted my touch. I fumbled searching for the hole then slid my middle finger inside.

Her hips twitched, her thighs tightened and her pelvis turned up into my hand, gliding my finger deeper inside. She let out another moan into her pillow and her hand found mine between her legs. It was all or nothing at this point.

Without looking at her face for approval I pulled the nightie to the side and latched my mouth onto her exposed breast. Her hand clenched my wrist and she let out a muffled laboured moan.

"Eric!" she huffed.

Withdrawing my hand enough I slid both my index and middle finger inside her soaking pussy. She tried to pull away but like a clamp on her pelvic bone, I held her in place. They went deep inside where a small, round, soft organ greeted them. Whatever it was inside I pressed on it which made her thrust her head back and stiffen her legs.

"It's okay, cum for me." I said. The words had helped me, I hoped they would work the same on her.

Her hand found the back of my head and guided my tongue and mouth to the other breast. My fingers pressed inside to my knuckle and turned inside her. I stirred and massaged the inside of the pelvic bone.

Her back arched and she hastily pulled her nightie up to her neck exposing her gorgeous, firm torso to me. The thin straps of her thong were all that covered her beauty. Her silky legs rubbed together bare to look upon.

"Amazing," I whispered.

She kicked away the last of her sheets and rubbed her calves and feet on the mattress, grinding herself into my hand. She purred for me while I moved from nipple to nipple, giving both equal attention. The more I circled her insides the more she stretched her toes out, twisting about on the mattress.

The tip of my cock thrust into the side of the bed. A shot of pain jarred me from the base reminding me of its neglect. I pulled away and stood, revealing a hard cock dangling before her. As I stepped out of my underwear she slithered across the edge and took it in her mouth.

The warm embrace of her mouth and tongue made the pain go away. But still I wanted more, I thought of the condoms hidden in my luggage, but I didn't want to leave her for fear she would turn from the lust.

A moan left my mouth, which only turned her on more. Her legs squeezed together and her lips clamped tight. With each moan I let out she ran her hands over her bare skin caressing herself from her breast down her waist and to her thigh. Condom or not I wanted inside and from what I could tell, she wanted it too.

I pulled my hips free of her mouth and she looked up at me with lustful eyes, about to demand a reason. With a firm hand I tried to pull her to me by the knee, but she stopped me.

"No, just this." She said, She made room for me and led me close beside her.

But she didn't just mean for me to get a blowjob. Her mouth engulfed my cock and she guided my shoulders and head down between her waiting knees. As I drew lower she helped my one leg over her head and spread her legs for me.

My cock was willing to fuck anything at this point. While it was not the hole I wanted, I moaned and was betrayed by my body. She lifted her head sliding it deeper until my hips thrust forward and I lowered myself onto her.

Our bodies pressed into each other and I got the hint. I was eager to try it, I had seen porn with 69's and heard the talk of a woman's sweetness. Her thighs wrapped around my head and I slid my tongue into her slit.

Sweet but not tasty, it was like mucus on a cold day. But the moan that vibrated around my cock as it was in her throat, made me lap faster and harder. I pulled her thong free and she kicked it off. Lapping sounds of spit, moans, and smacking mixed with the sound of the air conditioner kicking in.

Outside someone passed by our door, unknown to them a mother and son were engaging in taboo sex. What would their reaction be? would they accept it? For sure mom's beauty would affect their decision.

Our secret hidden by a thin slab door in the middle of a hotel. Had I passed by a door or driven by a house with only curtains to obscure their secret?

She cupped my balls in her warm hands and I wrapped my arms around her round ass and hips, pulling myself tight into her.

My mouth was filled with a mixture of saliva and her fluids. I couldn't bring myself to swallow, and the longer I refused the more it filled my mouth until it poured off my tongue and onto her gaping slit. She let out a moan and arched her back.

My hands roamed her soft thighs and hips. The more I did the more she slithered her body against mine. It wasn't about the pleasure of my tongue or her mouth, it was the whole experience. Our skin to skin across our whole body, the way we came together caressing and rubbing. It was nothing like masturbating or even her blow job she had given me. It was more, it was as if we melted together in a flood of mind numbing pleasure.

I fucked her like I would have if we were in the missionary position. She held onto my cock at the base to prevent me from going too deep, but like an expert licked, sucked and slurped, at times she took a break to rub it on her cheek and neck savouring its hardness.

I was horny and the thought of her swallowing my cum caused an orgasm to build. Caught in the pleasure I pushed away from her to admire her body. I angled my hips up and sunk my cock into her throat. She could sense my orgasm and tilted her chin up to give me access.

But I didn't want it to end and pulled away from her open mouth. Before I could escape, she reached up and pulled me back towards her with both her hands on my ass. Overtaken by the urge I thrust forward, her throat bulged as my cock slid deeper than before.

The firm walls of her throat tightened around the shaft and head. Her hands caressed my ass and thighs, urging me on. At her guidance I pulled back and watched her throat return to normal. She took a breath and guided me back inside. Each time I tested it, going deeper until the whole shaft was in her.

Pleasure took over and I became lost in watching her throat bulge. She tapped me twice, and pulled her head to the side to take a gasp of air. Pre-cum leaked out and mixed with spit around her mouth.