A Hotel Hookup

Story Info
Evie & Mark find pleasure in a hotel room.
2.8k words
4.51
7.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train announced its arrival at the station, and everyone began to stand. Some collected baggage whilst the rest pushed their way through in a rush to get to the doors, as if there was some imaginary prize to being first off.

City folk. Evie thought as she rolled her eyes. She waited in her seat until the crowd thinned out a little more. Born and raised in the countryside, Evie had little time or patience for the hype of city life, this included the considerably faster pace at which everyone here seemed to live in. She stood slowly, picked up the small tote bag she had brought and swung it over her shoulder as she made for the exit.

The platform was as busy as the train, people stood impatiently waiting to get on, most of them so focused on their phones they weren't aware of anything going on around them. Evie reached for the sunglasses that sat on her head and put them in place. Summer was fully here; the sun was high in the sky and there wasn't a cloud in sight. She had always loved the sunshine, it made her feel happier and smile brighter.

Exiting the station, she stood in one corner and pulled out her phone to check the directions again. Maps showed her the walking route and estimated it would take her about 10 minutes. With a smile, she chucked her phone in her bag and headed down the road.

***

Evie stopped outside the hotel entrance. She could feel her heart in her chest, nerves and excitement flooded her body. The mirrored windows gave her a chance to check her reflection, her hair had held up rather well in the humidity and still fell in soft curls around her shoulders and over her chest. She rummaged in her bag and found her lipstick and applied a fresh coat. She took a deep breath and smoothed out her black dress before pushing the door and heading inside.

Mark was sitting at the table in the corner sipping on a coffee when he glanced up and saw her come in. He paused with his coffee cup halfway to his lips as he watched her scan the crowd. He felt the stirring in his jeans increase, weeks of flirting online had him semi-hard even before he left the house this morning. He stood just as she glanced over, he watched the smile light up her face as she saw him, giving him a little wave, she made her way over to his table.

"Hey" her voice was soft, almost timid, you'd be fooled into thinking she was shy and innocent if it wasn't for the smirk playing on her lips and the naughty glint in her eyes.

"Hi," he replied, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek, smiling as he felt her breath hitch.

"Would you like something to drink?" Mark asked and she nodded in return. He headed to the till and ordered her a tea, something he remembered she said she preferred. The lady behind the till said she would bring it over and he paid before joining Evie back at the table.

He sat opposite her giving him the best view of her chest which her low neckline provided. He could see the hint of a red bra and he felt the twitch in his trousers again. Asking how her journey had been, he sat and listened as she spoke. Watching her lips move, her hands.

Someone brought her tea over and she paused, looking up and thanking them before taking a sip. Then she asked him about his journey. He was telling her it had been uneventful when he felt something moving up his leg. It took only a moment to realise it was her foot. She paused as she asked him about his work and as he began to talk her foot moved again, sliding up the inside of his thigh. Her head tilted slightly to the side as she listened intently. His words caught when he felt her toes press against the bulge in his trousers and he watched her lips curve into a grin.

"You were saying?" She prompted, looking at him expectantly. He tried to ignore the feel of her toes rubbing against him as he spoke again.

Suddenly he stood, she looked a little surprised, but she was still smiling.

"Let's go!" He spoke quietly, coming to her side.

"But I haven't finished my drink, and you haven't finished your story" she spoke so innocently it just made him even harder.

"We have now!" He growled and grabbed her arm, she easily let him pull her to her feet and then towards the elevators.

They stood in silence as they waited for the doors to open, he glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw her still smirking. The doors opened and they stepped inside, an elderly couple followed them in, he nodded in greeting to them. As the doors closed, she came to stand in front of him. She faced forward and he didn't think anything was amiss until he felt her fingers brush against the bulge in his jeans. He tried to ignore it as she stepped back, he didn't realise she had carefully undone his zip until her hand was pushed into his jeans and she was squeezing him.

He bit back the moan threatening in his throat. The couple in front turned to face them.

"Lovely day today, isn't it?" Evie asked them as she continued to play with him, he was now painfully hard. The couple replied just as the lift announced their floor. Gripping her hips, he guided her out into the hallway, he could hear her chuckle as the doors closed and he took her hand and almost dragged her to their room.

Stopping outside the door, Mark paused and looked down at her. The unspoken question hung in the air between them, before he had time to ask it out loud, she grabbed the key from him and slid it into the lock, waiting for the click before she pushed the door open. He followed her inside and before the door had a chance to close full, he grabbed her and pinned her against it, his mouth finding hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. He heard the soft moan escape her lips.

Evie slowly pulled away from him and began to kneel. Her eyes never left his as she ran her tongue along the underside of him. Mark put his hand out on the door to steady himself as he felt her lips close around his sensitive head. He threaded his fingers through her hair, gripping it tight as he watched her, the image of her knelt at his feet, hair clenched in his fist, her red lips wrapped around his length and her eyes full of desire. It was too much; he felt his control waiver.

His eyes tore away from hers as his body took over, he couldn't slow his thrusts as he felt himself hit her throat, pushing further and further. His fingers tightened in her hair as he felt the familiar swelling.

"I'm going to cum!" He spoke through gritted teeth, barely holding himself back as he slightly loosened his grip, giving her the chance to pull away if she wanted to. But Evie reached round and grabbed his ass, sucking harder. He gripped her hair with both hands as he thrust harder, faster until he felt himself pulse into her mouth and she swallowed his load.

Mark felt his heart racing as he willed his body to stop. He was still thrusting into her delicious mouth, but she was sucking him gentler now. Reluctantly, he let himself withdraw from her mouth. He was surprised to find himself still semi-hard! He cupped her chin as she stood. He shook his head with a grin, unable to find the right words.

Taking her hand, he led her into the room. There was a small sofa in the corner of the room where he sat. Evie stood between his legs as he ran his hands up hers.

"Take the dress off!" He commanded, she felt the thrill run through her at his tone, squashing any self-doubts. She pulled the dress off slowly revealing a matching red lace bra and knickers. Mark hummed in approval as he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his lap.

He kissed her neck as he massaged the cheek of her ass causing her to moan. His other hand moved between her legs where he pressed the already wet fabric against her. His mouth continued to explore her neck as he pushed his finger underneath her knickers and grazed over her clit. He felt her whole-body shudder with pleasure and couldn't help but smile into her skin. Slowly he eased one inside her, feeling her muscles clench around it.

Evie let out a whimper, she could feel his finger moving slowly in and out of her, but he was being careful not to touch her clit again. She was aching, her body wound so tight she knew it wouldn't take much to tip her over the edge. It would seem he realised this too and was purposely going slowly.

Mark looked up at her and she leaned in to kiss him. It was a slow, sensual kiss which surprised them both. He felt her breath hitch as he slid another finger into her, he let his hand move faster as their kiss remained slow. Her hips began to move slightly as he curled his fingers inside her. She was now panting with need as their heads stayed pressed together.

He could feel her body responding as he positioned his hand so his middle and ring finger was inside her and the palm of his hand was against her clit. She let out a long moan as she ground herself against his hand.

He leaned back on the sofa and she leaned into him as she kissed him deeply. She panted and moaned until he could feel her body quivering, her moans became pleas.

"Please!" She begged over and over into his mouth. He moved his fingers faster, rubbing his palm against her until she arched her back, fingers digging into his shoulders and let out a loud cry. He felt her flood into his hand and cover his jeans.

Her body went limp against his as he withdrew his fingers. She had a lazy smile on her lips as she slowly stood upright, legs still shaking. Mark moved forward until he sat on the edge of the sofa. She stood between his knees, hands on his shoulders as he stroked her legs and placed light kisses on her stomach. He hooked his fingers in the band of her knickers and slowly pulled them down her legs.

Mark stood, towering over her as he pulled her against him, mouth crushed against hers. Tasting her moans as she tugged at his hair. Effortlessly he lifted her until she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked them to the bed, throwing her down before crawling between her legs.

Evie wrapped her legs around him as she pulled his mouth to hers. Her body arched against his as she felt his hands moving up her body, his mouth trailing down her neck to her chest. He pulled her bra down as he kissed the soft swell of her breast.

Mark closed his mouth around her nipple as he flicked his tongue over it. She let out a long curse as she wriggled beneath him. Her warmth rubbed against his hardness as he sucked harder on her.

She pulled at his hair, guiding him back to her mouth, her kiss was deep, full of need. He rolled them over, so she was straddled over him. Leaning in she kissed him again, his hands grabbed her ass, squeezing it hard.

His hands glided up her back until he found her strap. Slowly he unhooked it before pushing his fingers into her hair and kissing her harder. Evie slowly sat upright causing her bra to fall. She took it and dropped it onto the floor before leaning forward and pressing her chest against his. Her lips brushed against his, traced a path along his jaw and grazed her teeth across his earlobe and down his neck.

She sat up, pushing herself up on her knees as she took hold of him and positioned him at her entrance. Evie lowered herself slightly until his tip pushed between her folds. Her body shivered with need as she slowly lowered herself. Mark watched as he disappeared inside her, inch by inch. She went painfully slow and it took all his restraint not to grab her hips and pull her the rest of the way.

Evie felt as he stretched her, it was a delicious but slightly painful feeling as she lowered until he was deep inside her.

"Fuck!" She cursed as her hips moved.

Mark watched as her eyes rolled slightly and her lips parted. The sight of her riding his cock was intoxicating. He reached up and grabbed her chest, they were full, heavy and more than his hands could hold. He pushed them together and imagined how it would feel to push his cock between them. By the end of the night, he would know.

Her hips moved faster, grinding along him, keeping him deep. His fingers rolled her nipples and she let out a long moan. She leaned forward, grabbing her breast and guiding it to his mouth. Mark latched on, sucking on her and causing her to curse again.

He closed his teeth against her, pulling her nipple as his hands grabbed her ass. He thrust up into her, fast and hard.

"Oh my god!" She cried out as she fell onto his chest. He gripped her ass cheeks harder as he continued to thrust into her, listening to her moans in his ear.

Evie put her hands on his chest and lifted her body up, matching his thrusts with her own, pushing back onto him as he went deeper into her. Her moans became louder, cursing his name. He had no doubt the rooms on either side would hear her.

He gripped her hair, pulling her mouth to his to try to silence her cries.

"Shh, baby" he coaxed as he slowed his thrusts, letting the build-up subside. She let out a whimper, her heart thumped in her chest.

Mark flipped her over, moving between her legs and entering her hard and fast.

"Fuck yes!" She screamed, her back arching off the bed as her nails dug into his back. He sat up and lifted her legs so they were flush against his chest. He moved with slow but hard, each thrust causes her to move up the bed. Each thrust caused her to cry out a little.

Evie felt him hit against her limit, it hurt a little but it felt so good. Her fingers gripped the bed sheets until her knuckles turned white. He leaned forward, pushing her legs back and allowing him to go deeper, push past her barrier, feeling her muscles tighten around his shaft.

Mark looked down at her, another image forever burned into his brain. Her coming undone beneath him. Her golden skin was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, her eyes diluted, unfocused. Her lips parted as her words became incoherent noises. Her breasts moved with each thrust of his, the faster and harder he moved, the more they bounced.

Evie felt it building in her stomach, her legs began to shake and her fingers flexed against the duvet. Her moans were loud as she surrendered to him, to the feeling. He felt it, the moment she let go, her body went slightly soft so he could push his legs further back and pound into her harder and faster.

The orgasm exploded through her, and she was convulsing beneath him. Her head thrashed from side to side as she clawed at the bed. She let out a long cry as her body arched off the bed.

Watching her, feeling her muscles tighten around his cock as they spasmed, was enough to push him over the edge. He came with a growl as he filled her with his cum.

Breathless, he collapsed on the bed beside her. Evie turned to face him, a smile on her lips as she reached out and ran her fingers through his hair. His fingers moved up her side and she felt the familiar tingle course through her loins. He recognised the look in her eyes, that mischievous glint.

"Shower?" He asked and felt the twitch in his groin when she grinned at him and sat up.