A Hotel Surprise

Story Info
A submissive wife gets what she needs.
1.4k words
4.12
24.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curiousj4
curiousj4
91 Followers

My senses were heightened in my vulnerable state. The cold breeze of the air conditioning on my exposed skin. The soft carpet cushioning my knees. The silky blindfold hiding my eyes, and the firm grip of the handcuffs behind my back. This was uncharted territory. We had played with bondage many times before, but always in the safety of our bedroom. I have always felt that hotel rooms have an erotic energy to them, but never to this extent before. How long had I been waiting here, eager, desperate, helpless.

The door opening finally broke the silence, and then footsteps. I felt movement around me; I was hyper-focused. The bed shifted, shoes slid off unseen feet and tumbled across the floor. The unmistakable clink of a belt, and pants crumbling to the floor. I wanted so badly to call out, to beg him to touch me, to take me... use me. But good girls don't speak out of turn, and tonight I swore to be a good girl.

He told me that tonight would be special. The fancy hotel room and the beautiful restaurant confirmed it. As did the new lingerie currently clasping my skin. My arousal only built from the moment I started sliding the stockings up my legs. The black garter set contrasted my pale skin perfectly. So different from my daily attire, where I often worry about wearing anything even remotely revealing.

A presence directly in front of me immediately returned my focus to him. Knowing what was waiting for me, I was nearly delirious with arousal. A firm hand gently brushed my cheek. I swooned at his touch, desperate for more. He quickly obliged. His hand grasped the back of my head. He gently pulled my face closer to him. As I made contact with him a pulse of arousal immediately shot to my most intimate place. The soft boxer briefs barely contained him. I could feel how hard he already was as I pressed into him, letting his musk envelop me. His scent was intoxicating, but..... unfamiliar... I ran my cheek along his shaft and suddenly pulled back trying to look up at him. "Who told you to stop?" A shiver ran through my body at the sound of the deep baritone voice. This man was not my husband.

I didn't know what to do. We had discussed this exact scenario dozens of times, but to face it here, and right now, was shocking, terrifying, overwhelming, and yet.... I had never been so wet in my entire life. The hand returned and pressed my face against his bulge once more. A whimper escaped my lips and I couldn't help myself. My lips sought out his length. I wanted to know what he felt like. My husband had spent all night working me up, my body felt like it was on fire. I inhaled deeply in between slow wet kisses on his bulge.

"Good girl." Those words shook me to my core, I had no idea who this person was, but in this moment I needed to please him. I continued kissing his cock, and felt his briefs slowly slid down. Another whimper left my mouth as I tasted him for the first time. His dick rose to meet my lips and I planted kisses anywhere I could reach. I moved my head underneath as it grew and ran my tongue up his length, savoring every intoxicating inch. I reached the tip and immediately plunged it into my eager mouth. He was thick. He easily filled my mouth. I frantically bobbed my head and slid my tongue over and around the tip. My tongue found his slit and I worked it up and down as precum began to flow. I loved it. I loved everything about this. It was so wrong. I was worshipping a complete stranger's cock and I had no will to stop.

I don't know how long I spent savoring his dick, but I would've stayed there all night if he wanted me to. He had other plans for me though. He pulled me back, his dick reluctantly sliding out of my mouth. I was pulled to my feet and quickly spun around. I gasped as he bent me over the bed. One hand firmly pressed upon my lower back, pinning me in place. The other explored my exposed ass. A sharp spank forced a moan out of me, I was in heat. He ran his firm hand between my legs, tantalizingly close to my sex.

"Please sir-" *smack* another spank stopped my sentence. "Don't talk unless spoken to slut." His strong voice rang out "Yes sir" I squeaked.

His fingers messaged my soaking wet thong. He teased me relentlessly, before finally ripping my thong down my legs. I was trembling now, shaking with arousal. He gripped my hips and pulled me back to him. I could feel it. His hard cock was right there, pressing just below my opening. He rocked his hips, sliding his length between my wet folds. Up and down he rubbed against me, his patience was incredible. "Tell me what you want baby."

I groaned, "Please fuck me. I need it."

"Need what?"

He wanted me to beg.

"I need your big cock sir. Please fuck me, I can't wait anymore, please." I was writhing against him now. Trying desperately to get him inside of me. His tip was right at my opening now. "Good girl." I nearly came as he began to stretch me. "Oh God yes" With slow thrusts I slowly took more of his length. "Ohh god." I had never felt anyone so thick. It felt so different. I could feel every ridge and vein, I gripped him so tightly. His slow thrusts got deeper and deeper. Finally he pressed fully against me. "Oh God. Oh my God." I was pinned to the bed, forced to take all that he had. He stayed on top of me, letting me adjust to him as I groaned and writhed against his powerful body. "Are you ready to get fucked baby?"

"Yes sir!" I moaned.

He pulled almost all the way out, readjusted my ass so I was in position, and started. He slammed his full length into me, pulled back, and slammed into me again. Hard. Over and over. "Oh my fucking God I'm cumming, oh my God oh my God oh my Godd!!!" I screamed. He didn't let up and pounded me through the most intense orgasm of my life. I don't know if I had ever cum just from getting fucked before, but my God did I cum then. I couldn't stop moaning. His hips slammed into me, filling me up so wonderfully. He eventually slowed and stopped fully inside me once more. I was a trembling mess at this point. "Jesus Christ" I moaned as he finally pulled out of me and I slumped onto the bed.

He returned a moment later and unclasped the handcuffs from my wrists. He tossed them to the floor and then I felt him grip my hips and flip me over. I squealed in surprise. And then he kissed me. Somehow the kiss felt more erotic than the fucking we had just done. I wrapped my arms around him and met his lips with my own, our tongues swirled. The passion was unbelievable, I swooned. He began to position himself on top of me. Our lips never parted as I reached down and grasped his hard dick for the first time. He felt so big in my hand, I pumped it a few times and spread my legs for him. I placed his tip against my opening and moaned against his lips as he filled me again.

This time we fucked slowly, passionately. We continued to kiss as he buried his cock in my tight pussy again and again. I rested my forehead on his as I felt another orgasm grow. I felt it coming this time, slowly building more and more. His thrusts sped up and he began to grunt. We raced together to orgasm, and finally I felt him swell and spasm inside of me. Feeling him cum sent me over the edge. Another orgasm overwhelmed my senses and I clawed at his back. "Ooooh my God, thank you thank you thank you" I repeated as my body shook.

I finally collapsed onto the mattress utterly exhausted and completely content. My whole body tingled and I don't think I could've mustered the strength to situp if I tried. He climbed off of me as I basked in the afterglow of my orgasm. I felt calm and relaxed as I closed my eyes and laid back. He dressed and I heard a "Tell your husband I said thanks" with a chuckle. The door closed and my mystery man was gone. I was tempted to pull off the blindfold at the last second, but not knowing somehow made it hotter.

curiousj4
curiousj4
91 Followers