A Hotwife Explores the Dark Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice!" Jim said. "So two pussy pops and one in the mouth? Not a bad 90 minutes."

"Thanks for letting me fuck her," Jeff said lifting his arm to shake Jim's hand. "It takes a really confident husband to let his wife do this."

"Well," Jim said thoughtfully. "You did a great job satisfying her tonight. If you're up for it, why don't you come over this Friday to watch some basketball with me. I'll make some dinner, and we can watch the early game together. Then you and Amy can hit the sack and I'll watch the late game."

"Really??" Jeff asked with astonishment. "I can fuck her in your bed while you watch the game? And then I just get up and go home?"

"You're right," Jim said in a mock serious tone. "That doesn't make any sense. You should just bring a bag and spend the night. Once you are comfortable in bed with Amy, you might as well stay with her for the night. I'll make a nice breakfast in the morning after you guys do some morning play."

"If you're serious, Jim, I'll do it." Jeff said.

"It's a date!" Jim said excitedly. "I'll have everything ready for you. Maybe I can have Amy dress up in her cheer-leading outfit for the first game!"

"Well on that note," I said. "We should go home. I need to screw my husband a couple times yet tonight, and its getting late."

So, Jim and I went home. I was so horny that I did him twice in 30 minutes. He is so great. I am looking forward to Friday night.

Epilogue

Just a quick note on Friday night. Jeff came over early with his overnight bag. He and Jim cooked some BBQ for all of us, and then they had some nice guy-bonding time together watching the early BB game. They really enjoy each other's company, and it looks like they are going to be really good long-term friends. That makes me happy, too, as will get to see Jeff more!!

After the first game Jim put on a DVD for us all to watch. I didn't catch the exact title, but it was something like "Positions For The Very Large Penis." It was a bit dated (hairy!), but really interesting. It was pretty funny listening to Jim and Jeff plan which positions Jeff would try out on met! As soon as the late game started, Jeff and I retired to the master bedroom, and got right to trying them out. Jim's and my bed is an old wood poster bed that squeaks and creaks a lot, and with Jeff's size and power, the bed made a heck of a racket. So at first Jeff was uncomfortable leaving the bedroom door open, but I finally convinced him that Jim likes to hear our progress so he knows when its OK to come in and check up on us. Jim likes to refresh drinks, bring snacks, and make sure our night goes well, but doesn't like to interrupt any sex in progress.

Once Jeff got comfortable in our bed, we had a couple good hours of very creative play time Friday night before exhaustion set in and we fell asleep. In the morning, after Jeff and I showered, Jim brought in his camera and took some great video of me playing with Jeff's dick, as well as him going in and out of me in several positions. Later, Jim edited the raw video into a great 20 minute clip that is just perfect for me to use my new dildo to masturbate with. It's so much fun to watch the clip and see Jeff going in and out of me, and at the same time using an exact-copy dildo of him.

Jim tells me that Jeff is going to be a very regular date for me. That makes me happy!

12