A Housewife Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davina nearly screamed. She had not had a blowjob for years. None of the men she had met had been interested in that part of her. Her wife had stopped doing it as soon after they were married.

Peter teased the whole length out. He massaged her balls with the lace and silk of the knickers. Davina went cross-eyed, she felt she was going to blow. She called out.

"I'm going to come!"

Peter stopped.

"Calm down, I want to be in you when you do. Come sit on my lap. Her boots scraped and clicked on the floor as she sat on his lap. Peter searched her handbag and found a tube of lube.

"What was that doing in there?"

Peter nibbled her ear, kissed her neck and whispered in her ear.

"You may have felt randy on the way back from the pub. I was a scout, be prepared."

He lifted her and gently slipped one finger, then two inside her. She was more relaxed than earlier. He put a generous amount on the tip of his own rock-hard cock.

"I want you to gently sit on my cock, do it at your own pace."

Davina pulled the gusset of her knickers to the side and lined herself up with Peter's pole. Slowly she slipped down it. There was almost no pain. She was relaxed and soon she had the whole of his member inside her. She was resting fully on his lap. She felt full and satisfied, Peter's hot breath was in her ear.

"Fuck yourself babe, fuck yourself on your husband's cock."

Husband's cock? She thought. Yes. Oh my god. My hisband's cock.

She slowly moved her body up and down his cock. On the downward stroke it grazed her prostate and sent a shiver that was building to an orgasm. Peter started to thrust into her to meet her. She could feel him swelling. He would not last much longer.

She thought of living like this for the rest of her life, being cherished, loved and lusted after. Wasn't it time she lived for herself? This is what she wanted. It felt right. It was right. It had taken fifty-five years to realise this is who she was.

Peter's left hand squeezed her nipple; she was groaning.

"Oh yes, pleeease!"

His right hand grasped her hard rod through the silk. He rubbed the smooth silk of her underwear against her slim cock."

"I'm coming, Ohhh!"

Her bottom constricted around his cock as she came. This drove him over the edge and he shot a huge load of his hot manly semen deep inside her."

After she caught her breath, she felt him becoming soft inside her. She looked down and saw a white stain on the front of her knickers. How do you get semen out of silk? She thought. That's a housewife's problem, she supposed; that was her problem.

He eased her off him and raised her. She was still shaking from the intensity of her orgasm. He wrapped his arms around her and looked down into her eyes.

"Well then?"

"Yes, I want to be your housewife now and forever."

12