A Hundred Questions

Story Info
Another one of those blasted on-line surveys.
2.1k words
4.07
19.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Do you yearn for each email to take you to that special restaurant in your imagination, where the fabric of the restaurant chair is rough against your panties, since you have been required to lift your skirt up discreetly?

2. Do they take you to a place where you have been instructed?

3. Do you sit, the vulnerable near-naked flesh of your bottom cheeks, the soft smoothness of your thighs pressed into a chair?

4. Do you feel protected by the fact that the full skirt you wear disguises the light movement of the hips?

5. Do you watch, wondering if anyone else in the restaurant has any suspicion of what is going on?

6. Do you feel like any other normal couple out to dinner?

7. Is there, perhaps here or there a person who has a little knowledge about such things, who will look at the choker around your neck and think "collar" not "necklace" or catch a glimpse of the anklet you have been gifted and mouth to their dining companions "lovely slave chain" not "pretty ankle bracelet"?

8. Do you, despite this frisson, feel secure that you are practically unobserved, blending into the crowd?

9. Do you, in hushed, whispered moments when few are about, call the man with you by the honorifics that you know are my due?

10. Does anyone realise that these humble endearments are neither a joke nor a pet name?

11. Does it matter, for aside from an occasional askance glance, they do not seem to notice it?

12. Should you not ask permission before you shift slightly against the chair?

13 Does the texture of the fabric feel slightly uncomfortable against your sensitive behind, after the way it was treated with the flogger before leaving the house?

14. As you squirm, do you remember the way you were held across that lap, your skirt pulled up to the waist, leaving you feeling so very vulnerable and childlike?

15. Was it even more vulnerable somehow than had you been fully unclothed?

16. Did you maintain a dignified silence, punctuated by soft gasps as that flogger was brought down lightly, stingingly, lovingly, over and over and over again?

17. Were both your thighs turned rose pink with the slow, aching burn that spread throughout your body?

18. Did you crave more when you ached and arched up against the flogger for the harder, seeking sharper blows and the quick heavy feel that meant release?

19. Was the response a warm chuckle as you wriggled?

20. Did you know that you were little more than a plaything to be enjoyed and at the same time much more than a lover to be delighted?

21. Was it there, while you still lay stretched over that lap, your curls falling around your flushed face and your eyes prickling with tears, that you were calmly and quietly told that plans had been made for you that afternoon?

22. Did you listen intently to the restaurant etiquette that you were to employ as you lay there, whimpering softly?

23. Did your bottom ache, your thighs part and your hips arch up in the hope of some relief for your simmering excitement?

24. Did your eyes close against outside sensation, willing the trembling in your thighs to cease?

25. Did you moan and quiver, still a little scared at the prospect of the future?

26. Were you still restive as your back and your hair were gently stroked?

27. Did you listen to the murmured words of affection and encouragement?

28. Were you reassured enough to put your trust in another's hand and to be resolved to show courage?

29. Was that resolution reinforced by the movement of demanding hands along your back, your shoulders?

30 Did the sensitive flesh of your chastised rear and thighs make you shiver softly in pleasure, your thighs parting further in need?

31. Did you regale in the moment when a finger traced along the soft, smooth, bare flesh of the wet lips of your sex?

32. Was the wetness there so obvious...so evident?

33. Could you feel a fingertip scraping along slowly, up and back as you writhed and tried to press against the one who owned your dreams?

34. Did you whimper in need and desire as you were teased mercilessly? . 35. And then, when you were on the verge of giving up all hope, did a finger plunge deep into you, hard and probing, curling forward, pressing so deep into your wetness so that your eyes rolled back and you moaned deeply in pleasure?

36. Did your hips rock hard as you bucked against that commanding hand?

37. Was another hand placed assertively against your lower back to still your movements as that insinuating finger was withdrawn from your interior?

38. Did you protest with a whine and such soft whimpering as you could muster?

39. Were those begging, pleading mewls in vain?

40. Did you look up to find a finger, sticky with your own excitement pressed between your lips?

41. Did you obey when you were told to keep quiet as you suckled hard at that finger for a moment?

42. Did you moan softly at the taste of your own passion?

43. Did you tease it with your tongue?

44. Did you try to be enticing enough to stop the plans that had been laid for you?

45. And did you pout when the finger was removed from your lips, much as you tried to suck it back in?

46. Were the movements brusque and businesslike as you were pulled to your feet?

47. Did you stand still in surrender, head bowed, skirt lowered, demur and decent, save for the fact that your hips still rocked slowly and soft, almost mournful moans escaped your lips?

48. When told to desist, did you stand still, heart pounding in your chest?

49. Did you know you were going to be made to come somewhere else, likely in public, wherever the whim struck and as many times as the whim struck?

50 Did you know that you might be prevailed upon not to come, if that was the dominant mood in the one who controlled your dream?

51. Were you aware that, regardless of the stimulation, you were not to come until the command was given?

52. As you slid your panties back up under your skirt, were you able to acknowledge that were you were allowed to come, if you were allowed to come, you were to do so in a way that no one around could tell save the one who commanded you?

53. Were you aware how hard this would be for a girl used to crying out her pleasure loudly as her entire body quaked with waves of orgasm?

54. Having realised this, do your thoughts slowly shift back to the restaurant of your dreams?

55. Do you watch the one who would have you watch him, with pride, and love shining in your eyes as he orders for both of you?

56. Were you thrilled by the tone of voice he used when speaking to the waiter - that low, soft convincing voice that you will do anything for?

57. Did you glance down to see him reaching across the table for your hand, acutely aware of the softness in the gaze that looked fondly at your bowed head?

58. Did you blush a little to be told how much you had pleased, the blush becoming a flush when you learnt that you were about to receive your rewards?

59. Was that, in fact, a soft shiver?

60. Was the voice instructing you low enough so that no one at an adjoining table could hear?

61. Did it matter, given that you could not tear your eyes from the words tumbling meaningfully from his mouth?

62. Did you remain still, listening to those words as the room around you dwindled slowly?

63. Did the dining room diminish to the point where all that remained in your consciousness was the presence before you?

64. Did you remember with pleasure the times that you had been tormented and teased for the amusement of the one who now owned you?

65. Did you quiver slightly, the memories making the wetness, already so prevalent, seep softly onto the chair beneath you?

66. Did you swallow hard, having to fight to keep from rocking my hips against the chair?

67. Did you grind against it slowly, squeezing your thighs in an attempt to put pressure on the treasure at the centre of your yielding softness?

68. Did the flow of words cause your nipples to tighten and stand out under the thin material of your blouse?

69. Did your body seem hypersensitive from all the stimulation that you had received?

70. Did you feel the material brushing lightly against your flesh?

71. Did the connection send little shivers down your spine?

72. Did your breath quicken?

73. Did you try hard to control it?

74. Were the words across the table almost hypnotic in your ears?

75. Did they soothing you, calm you: excite you?

76. Did you feel my hand against your knee?

77. Did you sense that hand sliding steadily higher?

78. Did it brush away the vestiges of your morality?

79. Was there the hint of a whimper as it slipped under the leg of your panties?

80. Was that a whimper, controlled by lips meeting yours in a long pleasurable kiss, as the waiter brought your favourite appetiser?

81. Did you pick up your cutlery and try to eat as you were caressed?

82. Were you scared to release as my fingers found your sex once more and rubbed you, up and down, as I drank wine and watched you attempt to enjoy your repast?

83. Did you hesitantly drop your fork and bending to retrieve it left your hand on the hardness under the soft material?

84. Did you manipulate that hardness as you continued to lift food to your mouth, feeling my fingers within you every time the delicious morsels passed your lips?

85. Did you deftly unzip desires, realising that you had been given permission to pleasure your dream master?

86. Were you scared at all this petting amidst all these good folk?

87. Did you pull the rigid cock out of the opening and begin to masturbate with artful motions as my fingers slipped deeper into your wetness, twisting and twirling to find the most sensitive spots?

88. Did you, drop that fork again, your hands more slippery with perspiration than the slick wetness of your interior as you continued to stroke that penis lovingly in your soft hand?

89. Did you lean over that oh so familiar lap to reach the fork and find your mouth engulfing that recently released cock, just as a hand slid between your legs and a thumb slipped against the tight bud of your anus?

90. Did you hum softly, so that the one who owned your dreams could feel the reassuring vibration around his sex, leading three fingers to press right up to the knuckle into your receptive cunt while allowing that thumb to ease its way undeterred into your arse?

91. Did the next table see a hand stroking your hair as you gave your mouth to his pleasure?

92. Did they realise that your head was being pressed down and your movements controlled, back and forth in time with the fingers that were slipping in and out of your submissive cunt?

93. Did you want to come with your lips wrapped around that cock, fingers embedded in your cunt?

94. Did your body tense as the fingers flicked your very aroused clitoris?

95. Would you have let out a soft gasp of pleasure and surprise as the thumb withdrew from your anus and joined those fingers in paradise so that as you sucked, you were being gently fisted, the breath being pushed from your body as you gazed worshipfully into his crotch?

96. Did the universe shrink until there was nothing but your surrender as a possession, a plaything and an amusement?

97. Did your eyes sparkle in the knowledge that you are on the brink of self-discovery as a possessive hand pumps in and out of your subservient sex?

98. Was that knowledge enhanced by the viscous presence of sperm filling your mouth?

99. Were you fully aware that you were at last permitted to come, curled against a new strength, new warmth and a new embrace?

100. Were you completely dissolved in the pleasure of service when you finally sat up, sauce dripping from your lips, before the waiter came to ask if you had finished, your experience leaving you scarcely able to breath that your answer was yes, always yes, a hundred times yes?