A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana got back off the bed and picked up a bag and pulled out a short metal bar with two attached cuffs on it and brought it onto the bed. Joe watched his wife attach each cuff to his ankles keeping the bar positioned above his legs. There were two other cuffs which had short adjustable chains attached to them.

Diana lifted the bar and said. "Joey, I want you to lift your feet up and hold your legs back while I attached this bar to the head board." Joe lifted his legs just as his wife wanted and watched as she strained to pull his legs up one at a time until she got the cuffs attached to the headboard.

When she had finished attaching the bar to the headboard, Joe's legs were spread wide apart leaving his gentiles exposed. Joe watched as Diana picked up another object from the floor which had a material covered chain with a cuff on each end of the chain.

Diana clicked one side to the end of the headboard and pulled the chain under Joe's knee's and got on the other end of the bed. Diana said. "Bend your knee's for me so I can attach this to the other side of the bed."

She pulled the chain as Joe's ass was raised off the bed and stretched out to hook the cuff on the end bar of the headboard and clicked it. Joe's hands and legs were now handcuffed above his head which left his cock and balls exposed and his ass was exposed.

Diana retrieved the key for his cock cage and unlocked it and placed it on the dresser. Joe watched his wife climb back on the bed and bent down to kiss the tip of his cock. She than took it inside her mouth and started to suck on him until he was hard.

Diana played with her husbands balls as she sucked his cock inside her mouth swishing her tongue around to get him hard. Joe's cock still had a slight curve in it from being locked in the curved cock cage.

She started to lick his balls and took each one inside her mouth making Joe moan with pleasure as she playfully scraped her teeth along his ball sack. Diana lifted up and grabbed hold of her tits and started to massage them in front of her husband and said. "Tony loves playing with Mama's tits. See all the bit marks he left on them Joey?"

There was a knock on the bedroom door and Diana turned and said. "Come in, we're ready for you." Tony walked in the room carrying some ice packs in his hands and put them on the bed while Diana leaned out to kiss him on the lips.

Diana giggled and said. "I was just showing Joey Mama's tits and all the bit marks you put on them." Joe watched as Tony leaned over and took one of his wife's tits and massaged it and said. "Your wife has beautiful tits and she loves to have me suck on her nipples and get them nice and hard."

Joe than watched as Tony lowered his head down and took one of his wife's tits in his mouth and started to suck it. Tony tilted his head making sure that Joe could see exactly what he was doing to his wife and took a nipple between his teeth and gently pulled on it making it stretch out until he let it go and worked on the other side.

Tony than kissed her on the lips parting open her mouth and made sure that Joe could see his tongue slip inside his wife's mouth. Tony than raised himself and placed his hand on Diana's pussy and slipped a finger into her slit and said. "Feel this nice tight white pussy your wife has here Joe."

Diana placed her hand on her husbands cock and started to slowly stroke him as Tony kept playing with her pussy. Joe watched as she stiffened and figured that Tony was touching her clitoris.

Tony kissed her again and Joe could hear them swapping spit as he continued fingering her pussy. Tony looked up at Joe and said. "Your wife loves getting her pussy stuffed with my black cock."

Diana than picked up the ice packs and a towel that Tony brought with him and placed the towel on his stomach. She slowly put the packs around Joe's cock and balls and said. "We're going to leave these on you for a few minutes while we get something else ready for you."

Tony kissed her again before taking his hand away from her pussy and retrieved something else from the floor and handed it to Diana.

Joe couldn't see what she had because she was holding it down below his ass out of his view. Tony handed her a plastic white container next and she opened it and started doing something below his ass. Joe than watched his wife put her finger into the container and touched him at the crack of his ass.

Diana did it a second time only this time she poked her finger into his anus. She just flirted with the opening because of her long nails. Joe than watched as his wife picked up the object and he could be barely got a peek at what she had in her hand.

She finally held up the object to show Joe what she was holding and said. "This is a prostate milking dildo." She continued to say. "I'm waiting for your cock and balls to get cold and I'm going to try and milk you for your very first time."

Tony came closer to Diana again and took hold of one of her tits and cupped it in his hand as she reached up and placed her hand on top of his and squeezed it. Diana looked up at Tony and said. "You can fuck me when I start milking little Joey's cock."

Diana took the prostate dildo and moved it into position at the entrance to Joe's ass and said."I'm going to be putting this inside your ass now. Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

Joe felt the tip at the entrance of his ass as his wife slowly started to push the head inside him. Joe felt his ass tighten around the dildo entering his anus as his wife slowly worked it in and out until she had almost two inches inside of him.

Diana gently worked the specially made prostate dildo inside her husband until she had it all the way inside him to the desired location. She than moved it slowly around until her husband jerked a little and she knew she had touched his prostate gland with the dildo.

She let go of the dildo to move herself around on the bed until she was kneeing down with her face above her husband's cock and took hold of the dildo again and started very gently to move it in and out of her husband's ass.

Diana was kneeling on the bed with her ass stuck out and Tony was naked now and climbed up on the bed behind Diana and started to rub his big cock at the entrance of her pussy. Her pussy was soaking wet as he continued to rub his cock up and down the slit making her moan and squirm her ass. She turned her head slightly and said. "Shove your cock inside me. I'm so wet."

Tony waited as he teased her pussy with the head of his cock by poking the head gently and barely pushing forward making her swing her hips to try and impale him inside her. Diana said. "Please put your cock inside my pussy."

Tony responded. "Tell me what you want inside your sweat white pussy again." She responded back saying. "I want your big black cock inside of me."

Diana was trying to concentrate on moving the dildo inside her husband as her ass started to quiver from the excitement of feeling Tony's big cock at the entrance of her pussy. Tony said. "I want to hear you beg for my black cock." Diana was shaking as she said. "Please put your big cock inside of me and fuck me. I need you to fuck me now."

Tony kept asking her questions. "Does my big black cock satisfy you?" She replied. "Yes." Tony than asked. "Does my cock satisfy your pussy more than your husband's cock?" She replied again. "Yes" Tony asked another question. "Tell me how much you love having my black cock inside you." Diana answered him again. "I love to feel your black cock deep inside my pussy."

Tony hesitated before he asked Diana his next question. "Does it excite you when I plant my seed inside your belly?" Diana moaned as she felt Tony still teasing her pussy with his cock and finally answered his question. "Yes, I love to feel you're hot cum inside of me."

Tony pushed forward until the head of his cock finally popped inside her and stopped himself from going further and said. "Does it excite you that you might get pregnant with a black baby when you feel me cum inside your pussy?" Diana responded. "Please fuck me with your black cock."

Tony didn't move because Diana didn't answer his question correctly and started to pull himself out of her pussy until he pooped back out and held it against her pussy slit and waited for the response he wanted to hear. Diana finally responded. "Please put your cock back inside me. It excites me when fill me with your seed and I might get pregnant with your baby."

Diana was trying to use the dildo on her husband but wanted Tony's cock inside her pussy and tightened up as he pooped the head back inside her and pushed himself forward until she had at least two inches inside.

Tony took hold of her ass and began to rock his cock back and forth inside her pussy as it pushed further inside her with each stroke until he was banging against her cervix with the head of his cock. Tony said. "Do you feel my cock hit your cervix?" She responded. "Yes, it feels so good inside me."

He began to fuck her pussy as Diana worked the dildo on her husband. She was working the dildo slowly around trying to stimulate her husband's prostate gland. She took one hand and removed the bags of ice and towel off her husband and went back to working the dildo inside her husband's ass as Tony fucked her pussy from behind.

Diana kept working the dildo into her husband's ass and to her amazement she saw a small amount of semen as it dripped from her husband's cock. Diana spoke to her husband and said. "See Joey. Your little cock is starting to cum for me."

Tony kept fucking her pussy as she rotated her hips around and back against his thighs as she watched more of the semen flow from her husband's cock.

She was doing exactly what the book had said would happen if she hit the right spot on the prostate gland. She had read that some men are unable to do this but it worked on her husband. The book had said it would help relief pressure but would also deny the husband of the pleasure of having an orgasm. Diana had made up her mind long ago that she was going to play along with her husband a little further than he expected.

Diana kept working the dildo in the same matter as more semen flowed out. It was flowing out consistently and started to poll on his belly. She wiggled her ass against Tony and said. "I want you to cum inside of me."

Diana giggled as she flexed her pussy muscles making herself really tight on his cock which he than said. "Oh yes, tighten that sweat white pussy on my cock."

She kept flexing her pussy giving him more pleasure as he said. "That's right, milk that cock with your little white pussy."

Diana also kept her eye on her husband's cock as the amount of semen coming out started to slow down. There was a big pool of the stuff around his belly button and she figured he was about done and pulled the dildo out of her husband's ass. She continued to buck her ass back against Tony as he drove his cock into her with a faster speed making her ass cheeks jiggle with each thrust.

She could see her husband's cock was hard but didn't want to give him any kind of stimulation other than the pleasure of watching her as she got fucked by Tony. He was driving into her hard now as he started to grunt and said. "I'm going to cum inside you."

Diana responded. "Fill my pussy with your seed." She felt the first jet of cum hit the opening of her cervix and said. "I can feel it inside me. It feels so hot."

Tony kept stroking his cock inside her than stopped as he reached down with one hand and gave one of her tits a squeeze and said. "I love filling a married white pussy with my black baby seed."

Diana was still on her knee's with Tony's big cock stuffing her pussy as she put the ice pack back on her husband to bring down his swelled cock so she could put the cock cage back on him. She wiggled her ass back at Tony which he still had a hold of with his hands.

Tony said. "Keep shaking that little white ass around for me." She giggled and kept moving it from side to side and flexed her pussy muscles around his cock. Tony responded. "Your asking for it, aren't you?"

Diana laughed and said. "Your getting spoiled being inside that hot white pussy of mine." Tony laughed. "You really mean that your white pussy is spoiled having this big black cock stuffed in it all the time now."

She laughed and arched her back making her ass push back even more against Tony and said. "I guess maybe you are spoiling me." Diana started to laugh as she thought of something else to say to Tony. "You should be ashamed of yourself coming over here to your new neighbor's house and fucking the mens wives. You have no remorse, do you?" She laughed again as she finished joking around with him.

Tony laughed. "I picked the prettiest one in the neighborhood and the one with the sweetest white ass I could find."

Diana felt around the ice packs on her husband and knew it was time to put the cage back on him. His cock had shrunk back down from the ice and she wanted to get it on him so she could take him back out of the restraints.

She pulled forward letting Tony's cock slid out of her with a plop as a big gob of sperm fell from her pussy and onto the bed. She retrieved the cock cage and carefully placed it back on her husband's cock and through the ice packs down on the floor and motioned to Tony for him to help her with removing the restraints.

Tony walked around the bed and held onto the chain as she opened the locks and he gently lowered them down as Joe stretched his legs out. Diana unlocked all of the cuffs and got up and put everything away in the closet and walked back and got on the bed with her husband and kissed his lips and said. "How's my little Joey? I bet you feel much better since Mama drained your balls for you."

Diana laid her head on the pillow next to her husband and scooted her ass up until she was touching her husband. She than got onto her side and spread her leg up and took her husband's hand and placed it at her gaped open pussy slit and said. "Look at what Mama's big black boyfriend did to her tight little white pussy."

Joe slipped his finger inside his wife's pussy and felt the wetness inside. Diana continued to say. "I think Mama should sit on little Joey's face and let him eat all of the nice man's seed. Don't you?"

Diana grabbed a hold of her husband's hand and brought it up to his face and said. "Go ahead and taste the nice man's seed on your finger and see how you like it." Joe put the finger into his mouth and sucked on it as his wife said. "That's a good little boy. Now let Mama sit down on your face and you can have some more."

She got up off the bed and straddled her husband's face and lowered herself down and said. "Now be a good little boy and get it all out of Mama." Joe didn't hesitate sticking his tongue inside his wife's wet pussy. Her pussy had been stretched out from Tony's massive cock and still gaped open.

Loud sucking sounds filled the room as he worked his tongue around inside his wife's pussy as she rotated her hips around on his face and held onto the headboard as Tony walked closer and cupped one of her tits in his hand. Joe continued to suck his wife's pussy clean as he looked up between her tits and saw them kissing while Tony massaged her tits.

Joe shoved his tongue inside his wife as far as it would stretch as Diana rotated her little ass around his face. Joe saw Tony's hand lower to his wife's belly and watched as he slowly rotated his hand in little circular motions around her belly button.

Joe could see they were still locked in a hot passionate kiss as Diana reached down and placed her hand on Tony's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Tony broke the kiss and whispered to Diana as Joe tried to hear what was being said and slowed down sucking his wife's pussy so he would be able to hear.

Tony whispered. "I wouldn't want you to lose your trim figure when you have a baby." Joe listened to his wife as she giggled and whispered back. "I'll have to keep working out to stay in shape. I don't want to be like a lot of women and lose my flat tummy."

Tony replied. "I'll find something for you to work out with when the time comes." Joe watched as they went back kissing as he wondered about what this baby thing was all about. Joe figured that if his wife wanted to have a baby now than they would have to see a fertility doctor about his low sperm count and maybe Diana would have to be artificially inseminated.

Joe continued to poke his tongue around inside Diana's pussy as he thought about how all this would have to come to an end once they decided on having children. Joe figured that Tony would have to find himself a girlfriend to fuck once he and Diana made a decision about children.

Everyone showered and Tony had to leave on a short business trip and would be gone for most of the week. Joe watched as his wife stood at the front door kissing Tony and whispering before he walked out the door.

Once Tony had gone, Diana walked over and gave her husband a hug and said. "Did you have a nice time this weekend?" Joe put his arms around his wife and kissed her and said. "I had a wonderful time this weekend." Joe continued. "Are you going to take the cock cage off of me for a while now that your considering having a baby?"

Diana started to laugh and said. "Whatever gave you the idea that I was going to take it off now?" Joe replied. "You were talking about having a baby when I was sucking your pussy." Diana hesitated and said. "I didn't say I was going to have a baby right now. I was just talking about my keeping my figure if I did become pregnant someday."

Diana kissed her husband again and said. "Besides, this was your idea in the first place about having to wear this thing while I cuckold you wasn't it?"

Joe only shook his head as he watched his wife walk out of the room. He loved the idea of playing out the cuckold husbands' routine but was now wondering if he had gone too far with this whole thing. Only a short time ago his wife had been just a sweet normal housewife that would have never let another man touch her and now enjoyed screwing another man. Now she seemed to be enjoying the whole scenario with Tony as her new lover.

Things were fairly normal over the next two weeks except for the fact that Joe was wearing the cock cage every day. In addition, Diana called him Joey all the time now and spoke in a child like tone as if she were speaking to a child instead of her husband. Tony had been busy with his job and packing for the move and only kept in touch with Diana over the phone over those two weeks.

Every time the phone rang anymore, Diana rushed over to answer it and if it were Tony she would walk into another room to talk to him. He knew his wife couldn't wait for her lover to move in right next door and couldn't help but think that Tony was going to be spending more time at his own house than he would at home.

That following weekend, he and Diana had planned to spend the day at her parent's house and when they returned home that evening, they saw a moving van pulling away from the house next to them. Joe got shivers as he pulled into the driveway and saw Tony and his brother David standing in front of the house waiting for them to return.

Joe watched as his wife got out of the car and walked over to Tony and gave him a kiss. Joe was concerned about the neighbors seeing her kissing a black man on the front lawn but she didn't seem to care about it.

Everyone walked into the house as David shook Joe's hand on the way inside the front door. Once inside, Tony took Diana into his arms and they were soon locked in a heated passionate kiss and totally blocked everything else out as David and Joe stood by watching them embrace and kiss. Tony's hands were cupping her ass as he pulled her body next to his as they continued to kiss.