A Jedi's Training Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want more," she begged. "Please, fuck me. Bralor, please!"

"I can't," the young man gasped, lying his head back. "You wore me out."

Liana realized the absurdity of her request, but her body continued to scream out for more – more sex, more everything. She wanted to come again and again, and she wanted to feel the hot spray of come inside of her again and again. Disappointed, she climbed off of Bralor and watched his flaccid cock, coated with their shared come, fall against his thigh with a wet splat.

"What's happening to me?" Liana asked herself as she paced back and forth, straightening out her nightgown and picking up her cloak from the floor. "Why can't I stop wanting sex?"

Her thoughts were interrupted by Bralor, who had also finished tidying up his own clothes.

"Ummm... look, I know I probably came too quickly for you. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you..."

"Bralor, please," Liana interrupted. "It's not about you, there's something going on with me and I..."

Then she stopped, thinking about his last statement. Her hormones and her body kicked in again.

"Actually there is something you can do for me," she said.

"What is it?"

"I need you to put me in contact with a student, named Jacen Daasa."

12