A Jewish Dominatrix 4 Muslims

Story Info
Jewish woman strapons Somali male in Ottawa.
1.4k words
3.57
30.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

My name is Mary Virginia Rosenthal. I live in the town of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, in Canada's Capital region. I'm five-foot-eleven, kind of chubby but still pretty, with reddish brown hair, light bronze skin and pale brown eyes. My family is a veritable blend of ethnicities. My grandfather Hansel Rosenthal was a Jew from the Heidelberg region of Germany, and my grandmother Irene O'Leary was Irish, originally from the town of Galway in Ireland. They met in Canada during the 1950s. My mother Farah Al-Wahid came to Ontario, Canada, from the Republic of Lebanon, and she was raised Christian. She converted to Judaism when she married my father Charles Rosenthal. Yeah, I'm the very definition of a melting pot. A proud Jewish Canadian woman. I study business management at Carleton University and work part-time for Bell Canada in the Call Center.

The story which I'm about to share with you is absolutely true. A lot of people have all kinds of ideas about Jews, especially Jewish women. I don't know where they get their information but it's always a bad idea to believe in stereotypes. One person who found out the hard way is this Muslim fellow named Mohammed. He's originally from Somalia and studies sociology at Carleton University. Black guys would have everybody believe they're all fearless supermen with big dicks. I can testify that this isn't true in many cases. How do I know that? I had a rather enlightening encounter with Mohammed, the arrogant Black Muslim guy from Somalia. Now, Somalis in metropolitan Ottawa got a reputation for being roughnecks. I don't buy into what people say. I prefer to believe what I see with my own eyes. That's the mark of an enlightened person, if you ask me.

Anyhow, I am on this website for people interested in BDSM, and one day I got a friend request from someone who looked familiar. Mohammed, the tall and skinny Black guy from Somalia. Now, I am a Dominatrix. I dominate both men and women. I am not a sub and I don't switch either. I do wish men would stop trying to persuade ladies like myself to try things their way. Mohammed told me that he knew that I was a dominant lady but he begged me for a chance to convince him otherwise. What a fool. I accepted his challenge and decided to teach him a lesson. I invited him over to my house in the Kanata area of Ottawa for a session. I wanted to show this son of a bitch who's the boss. Many men from the Muslim world lack respect for female authority. A lady friend of mine who works as a cop in the City of Montreal tells me about her negative encounters with Arab men on the job. They're the worst when it comes to lacking respect for policewomen. And she's got no problem cuffing them and bringing them in.

Mohammed showed up at my place in Kanata, and the session got underway. I was already in full dominatrix gear. Black leather jacket over a red tank top, Black leather pants and Black cowboy boots. It's my favorite outfit in the world. When I wear it, I feel sexy and powerful. Mohammed looked alright, if you like that type. I only date Jewish men and Christian men. I dated a Coptic Christian guy named Youssef from the City of Cairo, Egypt, last year and he was really cool. Earlier this year I went out with this Ethiopian Jewish guy named Caleb. He was visiting Ottawa from his hometown of Tel Aviv in the State of Israel.

I hope you don't think I'm prejudiced for stating this but I really don't date guys from other faiths. Christian men and Jewish men, that's my limit. Muslim guys, especially the ones from the Arab world, have this die-hard hatred for Jews. Don't know what we ever did to them. Or to anyone else, really. I don't know why but people never believe me when I tell them that I'm Jewish. My father is totally white and my mother is an Arab Christian woman from Lebanon who converted to Judaism so my unique looks enable me to pass for all kinds of things. Half the time people think that I'm Italian or Mexican or something along those lines. They never think that I'm Jewish.

Mohammed must not have known that I was Jewish either because, as we talked before the session began, he told me about his views on a lot of things. Somalis are brainwashed by the Arabs, and they believe everything the Arabs tell them about the State of Israel and Jews in general. They're just as anti-Jewish as any die-hard Islamist guy from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or Yemen or whatever. How interesting and completely unoriginal. I decided to teach Mohammed the anti-Semite a lesson. I asked him to strip naked for me. And he did. The Black man stood naked before me, all six feet and two-hundred-something pounds of him. I must admit that he looked good. However, his dick was SMALL.

Yes, I was looking at a BLACK MAN with what happens to be a very SMALL PENIS. I looked at Mohammed and asked him to get hard for me. He looked flustered, and began stroking his dick. The Somali dude spent ten minutes stroking his cock and trying to get hard but it just wouldn't work. In the end, I stopped him. Mohammed looked to be near tears. I looked at him with totally fake sympathy and told him that if he couldn't deliver, then I would. Mohammed's eyes widened as I pulled my strap-on dildo from my handbag and put it on. I stroked it lovingly. It was shiny and Black. Teasingly, I winked at Mohammed and told him that I was going to fuck him with my Black dick. Mine is always hard. No manual 'awakening' required. Mohammed protested, but I told him that since he couldn't man up, I would. Mohammed swallowed hard, then lowered his head in defeat. I smiled as he knelt before me when I told him to do so and began sucking on my dildo.

Mohammed sucked my strap-on dildo obediently, and I berated him as he sucked me off. After making the macho Muslim male humiliate himself by sucking my plastic cock, I made him lie on his back with his legs in the air. I dipped my dildo in a vat of lubricant then pressed it against Mohammed's asshole. The Muslim dude looked scared. Relentlessly I teased him. I couldn't help it. What's the matter, Mister Muslim man? Afraid of a wee little woman like me? Doesn't your religion preach that men are superior to women? If you truly believe that stuff, then you should know that a woman can't do anything to you because she's only a woman and you're the invincible Muslim male. Is that fear I see in your eyes? Ha! I shoved the dildo up Mohammed's ass and the big Muslim man howled. I smacked him across the face and told him to shut the fuck up. Cowed, Mohammed did as he was told.

I closed my eyes, enjoying myself as I rammed my dildo up Mohammed's ass. He howled. He squealed. He moaned. He bitched. He whined. He cried. I extracted tears and various other fluids out of the not so tough Muslim male from Somalia before all was said and done. When I pulled my dildo out of Mohammed's asshole and spat inside his now gaping hole, he didn't say anything. I saw the look of a broken, defeated man in his glazed eyes. Man, had I known that shoving a strap-on dildo up a Muslim guy's ass would change his attitude so rapidly and so drastically, I would have done it a long time ago. The change that came over the unruly Muslim guy was eerie, ladies and gentlemen.

This was definitely one for the ages. Maybe I should recommend the strap-on dildo as a solution to the Arab problem that my friends and family in Israel are dealing with these days. What do you think? I made Mohammed get dressed and exit my residence. I had enough of his nasty ass. Before he left, I showed him the Star of David which hung on a chain around my neck. I tucked it between my breasts while working on Mohammed. You should have seen the look on Mohammed's face when he realized that a big Muslim guy like him just got strap-on fucked by a Jewish woman. Priceless! I slammed the door in his face, then grabbed my cell phone. I had to tell this to my girlfriends. Stuff like that is too good not to share!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers