A Job You Wouldn't Believe

Story Info
I lied to get a job at a lingerie shop.
4.7k words
4.35
119.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daeron
daeron
88 Followers

Don't laugh, but I wanted to apply for a job at a lingerie shop. The kind where the hottest women go to get the most lacy leathery or just revealing garments, that they'll do what we can only imagine in? Not possible of course; well unless the guy was gay and the owner was hip. Maybe the owner thought having a gay guy on staff would make the place more chic and add to its high class appeal and sophistication. And, what if the hip owner thought the guy was gay... but he wasn't?

That would have all kinds of problems for the guy, he could never be caught looking, he could never ever be with any of the women, he would have to act gay; I thought of these things as I got myself ready to try this out. I thought I could control my eyes with enough mental effort and I knew I'd never get to date a women like that anyway. I had a cousin that was gay, really gay and I mimicked him as much as I could stomach. Why was I doing this? Just for laughs I guess. I never thought it would work.

There was a high-class type of lingerie shop in the city, far away enough from where I lived that I wouldn't know anyone casually walking by. The owner, Donna, was beautiful, a 40ish year old red head with a perfect body that would have looked as good in sweat pants as in anything in her store, but she was also very smart and a serious business woman. She was wealthy and got that way all on her own. Her shop was open to anyone but many of the women that came to her store were as wealthy as she and were more like clients than shoppers.

The place had a back room for the more extra sexy outfits, while the store front sold the typical stuff, like you'd see in a Victoria's Secret catalog. I should have been more insulted that she bought my gayness but it was what I wanted and so I accepted the job. It wasn't quite as easy as it sounds, but the details of how i got in don't really matter for this telling.

The job started off well. I spent time folding garments. I have to admit that I was a little embarrassed holding the frilly things at first, but as I got used to it I would imagine the store's customers and even the women I worked with wearing them. Perhaps Donna thought my interest in the underwear was a desire of mine to be wearing them. Too Funny. The women I worked with were in their mid to late twenties to late thirties and extremely hot, even the ones that weren't thin still looked great. Some of them were married too.

Toni who was a lot younger, was a little different than the rest, maybe it was her age, but she was more cute than sexual. She was a petite blond with small tits, not flat, but just small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. I had to guess the would since I could never have touched her. They were all very nice to me, I wondered if they would have even noticed me if I were straight and tried to talk to them at a bar or something.

They included me in their "girl talk", and the stories of what women are really like when men aren't around are so true. Kim was probably the the worst one, where in my case"worst" was best. I listened intently as she described what she did with her boyfriend, especially about how much she loved sucking him. I mean, she didn't do it for him, she did it for herself, she LOVED having his cock in her mouth. Listening to her got me excited, and not for the reasons they thought. I pictured my dick between her lips, my cum swallowed by her while the others looked on, waiting for their turns.

I was very glad at times to be the only guy there. I had a bathroom all to myself where I could relieve myself of built up frustration when ever I wanted, which was often. I did notice that while all of the other woman had their own stories to tell. I even made up my own tales of sexual exploits, the women responded with " Oh my god, you're so bad" and "you're such a slut". It was kind of fun to make up stuff. I was disappointed that Toni never had anything to say. I figured she wasn't the kiss and tell type.

Donna liked me and would even show me pictures of guys, sometimes naked ones to ask what I thought of them, boyfriends of hers I figured. I would give her input like "He's gorgeous". It was a nice place to work even if I had to spend a good deal of my pay on a more "gay" wardrobe. Even though I had to make sure I wouldn't get caught staring at everyone around me, I got more than my fair share of scenery. The clients got used to having me around and thought nothing of walking around in only the items the were trying on. I spent more and more time in the back room, there would always be a few women there at the same time. It didn't matter if I tried to look or not, they would just always be in my line of sight.

Soon, more and more girls would actually come right up to me to ask my opinion about the way they looked. Imagine a topless girl standing a foot away asking you if she looked sexy. LOL. They didn't expect me to answer from a "man's" point of view, it was just that gay men are expected to know about fashion or something. I got to stand there while they changed outfits, it was like they stopped noticing I was there.

Some of the store's clients got my heart pounding to the point I thought I'd pass out. As great as this all was, not being able to just reach out and grab any of these girls was almost torture, like being tied up while your girlfriend fucked another guy. One of these girls was Michele, she was always completely shaved smooth and she preferred lacy one piece garments, always with a thong back. I think I made more trips to the bathroom for her than anyone else. Karen simply got my imagination going with all the leather she bought, I'm pretty sure she was a dominatrix.

But what was the absolute most memorable day at the store was when Donna came over and asked if I would help out a special client of hers. Sue needed a favor, she. Get This... she wanted to know if I wouldn't mind taking some pictures of her for her husband's birthday present. We spend the next few hours together while she tried on several different outfits, the best of which pushed up her large tits making them look even better.

She even had me photograph her nude. It was more than I could take and I went behind a sort of cubicle wall that was about shoulder height "to check on something". I took out my dick which was as hard as ever and masturbated right in the room while Sue was still naked but getting into another outfit. I wanted Sue to see what I was doing but knew there was no way, I just watched as the cum poured out of me. Luckily no one saw the puddle I left on the floor before I could clean it up.

Donna was having a party at her house, which was a penthouse in the city. all of the store's employees were invited, no guests though. Which was great because how would I find a date to bring? There were about 12 of us there including Donna and Toni. Kim was there too and after a few drinks she got rolling again about how great cocks were. The apartment had a hot tub, could a penthouse NOT have a hot tub? It was in a separate, private room; some of the women got changed and went in. I was invited to join them and I did, Donna let everyone know to bring a swim suit with them.

It was very relaxing and I was just enjoying the conversation and company even knowing there could be no way of this turning into a 12-on-one sex party. Still it was close enough, after a few drinks for everyone all of the women in the tub, one-by-one took off their tops. That's right, the hot women I worked with, that I had spent the last few months fantasizing about and jerking myself off to several times a day were now in this large tub with their tits exposed completely They suggested I join them as to not feel left out and so I took off my bottoms.

I was as hard as ever, even in the water. It was strange how these women could be so open with a guy there, even a gay guy. I couldn't help rubbing myself under the water, no one could see or tell. Of course if I came they would all know, that would be very bad. Somehow this was even better than all of the many many women I got to see at work, I KNEW these women, I had seen the with clothes all of the time. When its someone you know, seeing them naked is better, much better than seeing a stranger.

Then, Donna looked at me, and with the voice you might use to ask someone to do walk 3 blocks in the rain to get you cigarettes, she said to me "I have to ask you for a huge favor, you can say no if you want to, but please don't." ... what was she getting at? I worried ... "Toni has never been with a man before" she continued, "more specifically she has never even seen a guy naked before" I reflexively looked over and Toni was looking down avoiding eye contact.

Donna went on..."I know its a lot to ask and you won't get anything out of it, but do you think she could see yours? That way there won't be any pressure on her". It took me a few seconds to realize what she was saying, but I quickly agreed, I hoped I didn't sound too eager to help. The other women in and out of the tub had been listening and all eyes were now on me as I slowly raised out of the water, the cooler air brought my erection down a few notches so no one noticed how excited I had been. I always keep it well shaved and so I felt even more exposed.

Gay or not gay, the women were staring at my cock hanging there, especially Toni. "Its nice" she said... " can I touch it?" she asked. I couldn't speak at this point so I just nodded my head. Donna came closer. She took Toni by the wrist and moved her hand into position, she was going to teach her, with ME as her tool. She had her cup her hand under my smooth balls, I was by now hard again. "See" Donna told her, "even a guy who doesn't like women will get aroused if he's touched right. Now imagine what a straight guy would do for you if you'd do this to him". Without asking permission she had Toni's hand wrap itself around my shaft with her own hand on the outside, her finger tip rubbing just beneath my head.

Toni never looked away, her eyes taking in every moment and every detail of my dick. She was stroking me, Donna showed her different speeds and grips. The other women were adding the own advice. For the women it was almost instructional, making me feel like a piece of meat to them. But a few of them were getting into it, not caring that I was supposed to be gay, they just liked watching a guy get his cock stroked. "If you weren't gay I'd have that dick of yours right now" Terri said; I knew she was wrong and that if she knew I was straight she wouldn't let my dick near her.

I have no idea how I lasted as long as I did, but after about 5 minutes I couldn't hold back any longer, it was her very slow deliberate stroke that got me, just as the ring she made with her finger and thumb passed downward over my head. I shot a long stream of built-up cum across the tub. Toni jumped with surprise and the other women laughed at that. As awesome as this event was, I was still a little humiliated to have lost control standing naked in a semicircle of women that I knew. My cock pulsed a few times before finally stopping, they watched and I couldn't stop it.

They all told me that I was a good sport and how great I was for doing that for Toni, ...and for them. I was like a HERO or something. I almost wanted to explain the irony to them, but of course I couldn't. I was even able to enjoy the rest of the party better, my balls felt empty. Donna even apologized for the incident and told me she "owed" me one.

Back at work I sometimes feel like they were all staring at me, knowingly. I think they were picturing me like I had been picturing them for all those months. Toni seemed to spend more time working with me, and I loved just having her near me. She didn't openly talk about that night except for one time when she said, "I can see why you're gay, I mean seeing you naked and getting to touch your thing was like the best thing ever. I can still picture it and I think about it all the time". I was very flattered and even more turned on by that. She was SO cute I wanted so bad to just grab her, this of course was the bad part of the job, the risk I took when I took the job.

The holidays were approaching and the shop got quite busy. I got to see some of my favorite customers in very sexy Santa lingerie, a red corset and white fluffy rings that let tits show through, was a favorite. There were also a lot of new people to the store, every where I looked there was some wife or girlfriend wearing something designed to get their guy (or girl) going, topless, crotchless and every type of body. I liked helping the girls who seemed to be buying for the first time, especially when they were with a group of friends all trying stuff on together. I would imagine them wearing the outfits all together at a slumber party.

Donna was having a holiday party with some of her better clients being invited along with her whole staff. She asked me if I was taking anyone, as a date, and I just said "ummm, no I'm not with anyone right now". She replied "good", and then went about her business. I wondered if there would be some sort of repeat at this party. I was sure to remind myself not to seem too eager or excited.

Everyone from the store was there, some with boyfriends or spouses, some came alone or with women friends. I was kinda glad to see that Toni was one the "single" list. I even got to meet the husband of the woman I took those pictures of, he looked like he could break me in two while drinking a beer with his other hand. I prayed he'd never find out I was really straight, but i did love knowing that he'd never know what I did just a few feet from his naked wife. There was talking eating and drinking and then came the inevitable gravitation to the hot tub.

Most of the women that were with someone didn't join us but their numbers were taken by clients and their female friends. Basically it was ladies time in the tub, and of course "ladies" also included ME. Toni sat on one side of me and Donna sat on the other. I took about 20 minutes for the fun and booze to kick in and the ladies to get "comfortable" taking off their tops, Toni joined them as did Donna and a few women I had never met before. Some of the women left theirs on, but i still had more than enough to look at. Without being prompted, I took off my bathing suit.

Donna leaned over and whispered in my ear, her bare breast rubbing on my shoulder. "You know" she said, "Toni here has never given a blow job before. Do you think you could teach her?". My cock was already pretty hard, but that got me completely stiff. The thought of my cock in her mouth was more than I could have dreamed. I started to get up, ignoring the embarrassment of having everyone see my dick. "No need to get up, just sit and relax. Close your eyes for me", Donna instructed. I did as I was told and couldn't see anything.

For the minute or two I was waiting I was also thinking. First, how Toni would be sucking me underwater and why, second why Donna wasn't being apologetic this time, I almost got mad... was she taking advantage of me? LMAO. I felt Toni's hand on my arm, my heart was racing, I could hear movement in the water over the idle talking around me. "I told you I owed you and I would make it up to you from last time" Donna's voice said. "And a blow job from Toni would completely make up for it" I thought. A part of my mind wondered how Donna would think this would make up for last time...I mean, from a gay stand point, wouldn't this be worse? I got my answer when Donna told me to open my eyes.

There standing in front of me two feet away was a naked man, his bald large, semi-hard dick level with my face. He was a guy from one of the pictures Donna had been showing me, one of the naked pictures. "Surprise" she and a few others shouted. "This is Joe, one of my very good gay friends. I have told him all about you". Those pictures she showed me... she was trying to hook me up?

"Now's your chance to teach Toni how to give a blow job". "Please show me, I want to see it." Toni said in my ear, her hand still on my arm. My mind flipped, I couldn't do this, I had a second to think, Donna's hand was already on the back of my head, gently pushing it forward to Joe's waiting cock. I had to get out of this, I couldn't say he wasn't my type since I had said he was hot in the picture and Donna knew I wasn't seeing anyone. I could tell them the truth... but I couldn't, not only would I be fired and humiliated and probably beat up but I would be breaking of Donna's trust. And I was certain there would be criminal charges from every women I saw at the store, I could go to jail, what I had done would be in the news papers.I had no choice.

Donna used her other hand to raise Joe's dick to my mouth. "I want to see you suck him" Toni said. I closed my eyes and loosened my lips, my body was shaking. I felt the shape of his head pass my lips and touch my tongue. He grew in my mouth until he was hard. I tightened my mouth around him. I slid him in me, letting my wet tongue feel his length. I opened my eyes to see everyone watching me give my first blow job.

Toni had her face right next to mine, watching intently as Joe's long dick entered my mouth. I wanted this to end and I knew there was only one way that would happen. I reached up and wrapped my fingers around him, Joe's hand then joined Donna's on the back of my head as he got into a rhythm of fucking my face.My hand moved from his shaft to his smooth balls, I squeezed then a little and he moaned. Without letting me stop, he sat at the edge of the tub, his legs spread wide, everyone with a great view of what I was doing. I was now on my knees with my ass sticking out of the water and my balls hanging for all to see.

I never thought there would be a time that I would want to make another guy cum, but i knew i had better do a good job otherwise I could be sucking him for hours. I also had to convince him that I really was gay. I took him out of my mouth and licked up and down and all around his dick. I paid special attention to the area in front of and under his head. It felt like an eternity, this was humiliating, not only was I sucking cock against my will, but there were a bunch of women watching me, cheering me on. But this wasn't the worst part, to really make up for the hand job incident, Donna had a special "gift" for me.

While I was hunched over I felt she came up behind me, her finger tip touching my hole, it felt wet. She then placed her hands on my hips and I felt something lightly touching me where her finger had been. I immediately realized that she had gotten a strap-on and was going to fuck me with it. I wanted to protest but I knew I couldn't complain and had to do anything to keep up the lie, I had told them all that I had done this before. She lubed it up well and ever so slowly let the tip slide into me before pulling back out. Each time, she went in deeper and pulled out faster.

Some of the other women took turns penetrating my ass too as i continued to pleasure Joe. I could tell the difference in speed and roughness of at least 5 women, I think Donna took two turns. Toni didn't do me, she just watched what I was doing and occasionally went for a close up view behind me. For some reason my dick was hard, was I somehow enjoying this? I guess Toni couldn't help herself and she reached under me and started to stroke me with one hand and pulling down on my balls with her other hand.

The whole scene had gotten me extremely excited and I wasn't hating it as much. I guess because I was able to concentrate on what Toni was doing and seeing how all the women were enjoying the show. Toni was stroking me to the rhythm of who ever was behind me, that made me cum within a few seconds. "Was that good?" she asked. I tried to say yes, but my mouth was still busy.

daeron
daeron
88 Followers
12