A Kitten's Tail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just moments after the realization hit me, I exploded in the most intense orgasm I have had since I left the island. The only thing that kept me from screaming out my pleasure was the head of his cock in my throat. He kept fucking my face as I rode out my climax, and then gently pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"I can't cum again, but I know how much you enjoy that," he said as he leaned down to kiss me. "I hope that made up for me ruining your playtime. I promise that once we get the two of you pregnant, or after Elizabeth goes in to be artificially impregnated, I will take advantage of that sexy and talented mouth of yours more often."

"Thank you Master, it was wonderful," I replied. "I know it has been hard on you as well, having to limit how we play so you can get us pregnant. We are both looking forward to when we can do more with you again."

He agreed and lay down next to me on the mat, gently caressing my body as we cuddled for a while. I could tell he was still a bit withdrawn, but the soft petting was more affection than he had been showing us recently and I appreciated it. He stayed with me until mother came strolling back in to the solarium. He kissed me one more time and got up, saying he would see us at dinner as Elizabeth curled up on the mat with me.

Elizabeth kissed me as he left and smiled. "Sorry I was gone so long, but it looks like you had a good time anyway. Since Felicia is so keen to meet Alonso, I filled Teodoro in on the plan. He is completely behind us. He even knows of a good adult store in town that has kitten themed outfits for Felicia."

"I am not sure how far she will want to go to start off, but that is still good news. Master seemed to accept my play with no reservations. I just hope he will accept Felicia as well."

12