A Kitten's Tail Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julien could see the apprehension in my eyes as I stared at his cock. "Don't worry little kitten, I will be very gentle with you. I am always careful not to hurt my playmates. You may not want to stay there though, because Amanda prefers it if I pull out and cum on her skin. Most of it would end up on your face if you stay where you are."

I thought about it for a moment then smiled and nodded. Amanda and Elizabeth had let me take over cleaning Master's cock after he bred them at night, and I had tasted both my son and Teodoro's cum as well. They all had a salty and slightly bitter taste that I kind of enjoyed, but Amanda and Elizabeth had told me how sweet their Masters cum was. I was curious to taste him, and having him cum all over my face would be a good way to do that.

I held a hand back to Katherine, hoping she would not mind playing with me like this. Amanda's pleasured moans had my ass craving attention and this seemed like the perfect position for Katherine to get where I wanted her. I let out a quiet sigh as her lips started kissing my back and her fingers slid up my thighs.

She worked her lips all over my back, planting small, feather light kisses as her fingers caressed my folds and teased my clit out of hiding. I was moaning quietly as her thumb slipped into my steaming hot cunt and her fingers lightly pinched and pulled on my clit triggering my first climax.

As her lips continued down my back and started working over my ass, I was amazed that Julien had not cum yet. Katherine had been slowly working me over for at least ten minutes before my first climax, and he had been fucking Amanda's ass before we even arrived, but he was barely breathing hard as he started thrusting faster.

I let out a surprised, yet pleasured gasp as Katherine's tongue slipped between my ass cheeks and touched my needy little asshole. I pushed my ass back as her fingers continued playing with my pussy and her tongue explored my ass crack. There was no desire to pull away, only the need for more contact. I was panting with desire and started to climax again as her tongue began working directly over my puckered anus.

When my climax ended, I felt the tip of her tongue start to slip inside my ass. I heard Julien and Amanda panting and moaning in pleasure as he pounded her ass. Katherine's skillful fingers on my pussy and tongue probing deep into my ass had me out of my mind with pleasure as orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body.

I lost track of time and was barely aware of my surroundings until I heard Julien grunt in pleasure. He pulled out of Amanda's ass and my eyes snapped shut as I saw the first spurt of his cum shooting out of his cock. I moaned as Katherine pulled another climax out of me and I felt his hot cum splashing across my face.

He painted my face and Amanda's ass with a huge load, and I savored the bit that landed in my mouth as I felt Katherine pull back to let me wind down from my orgasmic high. It was as sweet as it was rumored to be, and as I came down from my climax, I started to lick the streaks off Amanda's ass.

Julien got off the bed as Katherine joined me in cleaning his cum off Amanda's ass. When we finished, Julien was there with washcloths and finished cleaning Amanda's ass as I reached up to scoop some of his cum off my face.

Katherine stopped me, asking me to lie back on the bed so her and Amanda could finish cleaning me up. I was a bit disappointed, as I was enjoying his taste but did not want to be greedy so I did as she asked. When Amanda licked the first streak of his cum off my face, I was pleasantly surprised as she kissed me and pushed some of it into my mouth with her tongue.

Amanda and Katherine took turns licking globs of cum off my face and kissing each other or me, so we could all savor the taste as long as possible. At some point during my cleaning, I felt Julien's weight settle on the bed between my thighs and his tongue started to clean the juices off the insides of my thighs and pussy.

When his tongue reached my clit, I felt one of his thick fingers against my asshole and moaned as I pushed down against it. It probed deep into my bowels as he sucked my clit into his mouth and my hips bucked up against his face as a sudden climax ripped through me. He ate my pussy and finger fucked my ass through two more climaxes, until Amanda and Katherine finished cleaning his cum off my face and pulled back.

I saw a surprised look on his face as he moved up between my thighs and I pulled back, holding up my hands to stop him. "I'm sorry kitten, I though you wanted me to take you."

I shook my head in frustration and shot a desperate look at Amanda, hoping she would understand what was wrong and explain. Thankfully, she smiled at me and nodded. "It's not that she does not want you to Master. It is the position she is objecting to. She is a kitten, and wants you to take her from behind, as a cat would be bred. That is the only way she has let anyone take her."

Julien smiled in understanding as I nodded. "Of course little one, I was worried I misunderstood and had gone too far with you," he said as he pulled back.

I smiled and quickly got up on my knees and elbows, presenting my pussy and ass to him. He scooted up behind me and I shuddered as I felt the thick head of his cock drag across my engorged pussy lips. When he gently pushed forward, and I felt his cock start stretch me open, I gasped. His cock was stretching me to the point it was almost painful.

He was very gentle as he slowly pushed his way deeper into my body. I felt like I was giving birth again and let out a quiet whimper when I felt his hips against my ass as he bottomed out. He waited for a minute, letting my body adjust to his intrusion and I glanced over to see Amanda and Katherine lying on their sides with their heads between each other thighs.

I reached over and caressed Katharine's hip, glad she was finally getting some attention after all the pleasure she had given me, before looking back at Julien and nodding that I was ready for him to continue.

I must have looked a bit apprehensive still, because he smiled and started massaging my back. "It is alright little kitten. I am not going to hurt you. I know you are not used to having someone my size, and promise I will go slowly to let you adjust."

The stories Amanda, Elizabeth and Katherine had told me about him made it clear they trusted him to be gentle. I wanted to trust him, but it was hard with his cock feeling as if it was about to rip my pussy in half. I put my head back down and rotated my hips a bit to try to relieve the pressure. The pressure on my G spot as his cock slipped a fraction of an inch out made me gasp.

I had been so focused on the stretching feeling as he slid into me that I had not noticed. His extra girth put constant pressure on G spot, and now that I had grown accustomed to the stretching feeling, his slow withdrawal had me whimpering in pleasure.

He only pulled out a couple inches before sliding back in. The slow, short strokes were letting me continue to adjust to his size while maximizing the pleasure I was feeling. In only a dozen short strokes, he had me clutching at the bed covers and whimpering as I started to cum all over his cock.

The speed of his strokes stayed constant, but he started pulling farther back each time, until I could feel just the head of his cock still inside of me before he pushed back into my depths. As with all of my lovers since becoming a kitten, it was less than a minute after my first climax ended that I started to cum again. He increased his pace slowly, working me through one climax after another until he was pounding me into the bed.

After fifteen minute of his relentless pace I started to whimper, but not from the pleasure this time. Katherine's treatment from earlier, on top of the number of orgasms he had given me so far, was starting to make my pussy sore.

Katherine and Amanda had taken a break from their mutually pleasuring each other, and were spooning on the bed as they watched their Master pleasure me. Amanda noticed the change is my facial expressions as my climaxes started to give me almost as much pain as pleasure.

"Master, if you are holding back you may want to finish soon," she said. "I can tell kitten is starting to get sore. She is not used to taking someone as large as you, or someone who can last that long."

I groaned in relief and collapsed limply on the bed when Julien stopped and gently pulled out of me. There were tears in my eyes when he curled up behind me and started to pet me. "Are you okay little kitten? I forgot that you could not call out if you were getting too sore. Did I hurt you?"

I gave him a weak smile as I shook my head, wishing I could tell him it had been amazing, but was just too much at once. I snuggled up closer to him, hoping to convey my feelings. If it had gone on much longer it would have been painful, but for now, I just felt very well fucked.

Reaching over, I took Katherine's hand and pulled her closer as I looked down at his still hard cock. This was her Master, and she has not had any time with his so far. "I think kitten would like me to make sure you cum. Would you like to like to lay back and let her curl up with you while I get on top?"

Julien rolled back, taking me with him so my head ended up resting on his chest as Katherine climbed up and sank down his shaft. I started to pull back, but she reached down and put a hand on my hip as Amanda curled up on the other side of her Master.

I did not see how she would be able to ride him to completion, but Amanda took my hand and set it on Julien's chest, telling me to watch. Katherine barely moved. She sat there, slightly rotating her hips as she lightly stroked her clit. I could hear the changes in Julien's breathing, but did not think he was ever going to cum like this.

I followed Amanda's example and lightly caressed both of their bodies as I listened to Julien's moans grow louder. After about ten minutes, I heard a familiar grunt from Julien, followed by a scream of pleasure from Katherine as she climaxed.

When Katherine's breathing slowed again, I watched as she climbed off Julien. I could see the evidence of his climax running down her thighs, but could not understand how he had climaxed, as Katherine had barely moved the entire time. She noticed my expression and laughed.

"I guess you are wondering how he managed to climax. You remember how slowly Master was going when he started with you," she asked. I was confused as to why she was asking, but still nodded. "Six months ago, that was as fast as he could go without hurting me. I learned to use the muscles inside of my pussy to massage his cock so it would increase his pleasure. After enough practice, it feels like I am stroking his cock inside of me without moving much."

I was still confused. I knew I could squeeze my pussy muscles to make myself feel tighter for Master, but I had never heard of anything like what she was describing. She sat down next to me as Amanda slid down Julien's body and started to clean his cock.

"Let me show you," she said as she took my hand and cupped her sex with it. "Slip two fingers deep inside of my pussy and I can let you feel what I am talking about." I slid my fingers into her pussy, getting a mixture of her and Julien's cum on them in the process. My eyes went wide as I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers and start to stroke them. I was as if she had wrapped her thumb and first finger around them and was moving her hand up and down.

"It takes a lot of practice to learn how to do it, but I had to walk around with a dildo stuffed in my pussy, all day long, for months at a time, as they tried to stretch out the damaged muscles," she explained. "Now little kitten, I have an important question for you. I saw your smile when you got our cum all over your fingers, would you like to clean me up while Amanda takes care of Master?"

I smiled as I licked the cum off my fingers then pushed her back on the bed and started to lick my way up her thighs. As if I would pass up an opportunity to taste her, even if Julien's cum was not dripping out of her pussy. Amanda and Elizabeth had shown me how much I loved to eat pussy. My only problem was that Julien and his pets would only be staying for a day, so I would not get a chance to taste all of them.

12