A Kitten's Tail Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More like the tip of the iceberg now give me the rest of it. Just go slowly," she replies. "Definitely feels bigger than I expected, but it's not hurting as bad as I as led to believe it would. Of course, that may be because your kitten has had three fingers buried in my ass every time we played this week."

I got a grip on her wide hips and slowly sank my cock deeper into her ass. As I pushed the last inch in, I glanced down to see tears in her eyes. "Are you all right baby," I asked as I gently rubbed her back.

"I'm perfect now. Just regretting all the years we could have been doing this that were wasted because I was afraid to tell you how I felt," she sighed. "I think it worked out better this way though. If I had managed to convince you to take me as your lover years ago, Amanda and Elizabeth would never have come here. They never would have found Felicia for you and I never would have opened up as much as I have in the past six months."

"You are right my dear. We never would have known what we were missing if we had gotten together. I can't imagine not having my kitten here," I replied as I reached over and stroked Felicia's leg. "She was meant to be part of our lives and everything worked out exactly as it was supposed to."

Felicia smiled and scooted in closer to kiss Sonia as I started to work my cock in her ass. She was getting into her first anal experience far faster than Felicia did. After a couple minutes, she was panting and moaning as I steadily drilled her ass.

As my kitten worked her lips over Sonia's shoulders and neck, I took more time to appreciate the ass I was pounding into. Sonia moaned as I sank my fingers into her full, soft cheeks and began kneading her flesh. Her ass was amazingly firm, and that layer of extra padding just gave it a delightful jiggle each time I slammed my cock into her.

I watched as my kittens fingers and lips trailed down Sonia's back until her head came to rest on Sonia's back. Her eyes were glued to where my cock was pistoning in and out of Sonia's tight little ass as her hands slid under Sonia's body.

My balls brushed against the back of her fingers as she started playing with Sonia's pussy lips. "Did you remember to wash your hands after you lubed her ass up little kitten," I asked in concern. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes before jerking her head toward the nightstand where I saw the bottle of lube she had used as well as a bottle of hand sanitizer.

"Sorry I had to ask, but you know I am just as worried about you getting an infection," I told her as I ran my fingers through her hair. She smiled and nodded before blowing me a kiss and returning her gaze to the erotic sight of Sonia's ass being stretched around my cock.

Sonia and I both moaned as Felicia's fingers slipped into Sonia's pussy. Her ass was already deliciously tight, but the extra pressure of Felicia's fingers rubbing against the sensitive underside of my cock as she stroked Sonia's G spot had me panting in pleasure.

Sonia was as affected by my kitten's ministrations as I was. As I groaned, slammed my hips into her, and started pumping a load of cream deep into her ass, she cried out as her climax washed over her. I saw Felicia's satisfied little smile as she felt both of her lovers climaxing from her attentions.

I felt her fingers slid out of Sonia and she gave me a quick kiss before getting off the bed. When my climax ended, I gently pulled out of Sonia's ass. A quiet 'raow' alerted me to Felicia's presence right before she kissed me and I felt the warm washcloth in her hand wrap around my cock. After she cleaned us up, she pushed Sonia and I back down on the bed together before going back to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make your first time a bit better for you," I told Sonia as she curled up next to me and laid her head on my chest. "Your ass felt exquisite on its own, and Felicia's fingers in your pussy on top of that were more than I could take."

Sonia smiled up at me as Felicia crawled back in to bed and snuggled up on my other side. "It was a perfect first time Alonso. Felicia helped us both have an amazing climax to cap off me giving you my anal virginity, and we did not go so long that I will be too sore to fulfill my promise to let my husband have my ass tomorrow. Of course, her actions did give me another naughty idea but I don't think I can convince my husband to try it."

We both gave her a curious look as she continued. "I don't think he would be comfortable being in bed with another man, but Felicia's fingers in my pussy as you took my ass made me realize something. I would love to have a cock in my pussy and another in my ass at the same time."

Felicia's sudden blush made Sonia's eyes go wide in shock and I laughed. "I think I can attest to how much my kitten enjoyed having me and your father take her like that. I don't think that would work out very well for you though."

Sonia smiled and shook her head. "I know my father is an attractive man, but I am not really interested in that. I do not even mind knowing we share the same lovers, as long as it is not together. I'm kinky and open minded, but that would just be too weird."

"Well... there is another option," I reply hesitantly. "He would have to give you permission to play without him there, and let you be gone on a vacation without him for two weeks. I am sure I can get permission from Julien for you to join us on vacation, and you could help Felicia pick out our new pony. Everyone on the island is very open about sexual matters, and I am sure you could find a couple men who would satisfy your curiosity."

"I am sure I can convince Bernardo, especially if Felicia is willing to let me help pick out our new playmate," she replied. "He seems more open to the idea of me playing around without him than I am to him playing around without me. I will talk with him this weekend about it, but for now, I need to thank your little kitten. I had given up my fantasies of making love to you until she convinced me talk to you."

I smiled as Sonia crawled over me, rolled Felicia onto her back and kissed her. It would be a while before I recovered enough to join them, but watching two beautiful women that you loved making love to each other was always enjoyable.

12