A Kitten's Tail Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to cum for you Master," she moaned. "Your cock is filing me up and feels so good inside of me that I am about to cream all over it."

I watched her face scrunch up in ecstasy as her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise. A long, deep moan escaped her lips as her climax started. The vision of this beautiful teenager at the height of her pleasure and the convulsions of her pussy triggered my own orgasm. I groaned as I felt my balls tighten up and my cock pulsed as the first shot of my climax burst free into her tight, hot pussy.

Her eyes grew wide and she let out another moan as she felt my hot cum splashing against the walls of her pussy. "Oh gods yes, fill me up Master," she moaned before her lips descended to mine. Our tongues dueled and we rode out our mutual orgasms before she finally pulled back.

"Thank you Master, that was wonderful," she said as she smiled down at me. "I imagine I will have a bigger mess to clean up once I get off of you, but I think I am going to enjoy the cleaning as much as I enjoyed making it."

"I am sure you will," I sighed. "I am just sorry I could not hold out longer so you could enjoy it more."

She shook her head as she smiled down at me. "It was perfect Master. I understand what mom and Scarlett were taking about now. Master Julien can drive you out of your mind with pleasure, but it's nice having a man cum for you without holding back so much. It makes a girl feel special, knowing that I pleased you enough that you came for me. We had an amazing orgasm together and I am looking forward to doing it again, but I need to get you cleaned up and give you some time to recover."

I really did not need much recovery time thanks to the Cialis, but I could still only climax so many times a day. She let out a quiet sigh as she pulled her hips up, letting my cock slip out of her. I enjoyed the feeling of her soft lips as she kissed her way down my chest and over my stomach, moving down to curl up between my thighs.

Looking down into the gorgeous violet eyes as she cleaned me, I could see the promise of more fun with her in the future. I just hoped my body was up to the task of keeping up with all the beautiful women who wanted to play with me, while making sure my kitten did not feel neglected.

****************

I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. Please take a moment to vote, and of course, comments or feedback are always appreciated:)