A Kitten's Tail Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and thrust deeper as he started coating my insides with his hot, sticky cum. "Umm, just like that," I purred as he unloaded deep inside of me. "I love the feeling of your pleasure exploding inside of me." I loved the sound of his panting little groans as he finished climaxing.

As he started to go soft and slipped out of me, I looked back at Zara. "Do you mind if I clean him up again? It's kind of a habit for me and my sisters, but I can skip it if you're really not comfortable with me doing it."

She thought for a moment before shaking her head. "I would prefer you to skip it for now. He has to earn the right to have anyone's mouth on his cock. I promised him a blowjob after I get pregnant if he doesn't cheat on his diet anymore. He gets to watch us practice on phallic shaped objects until then as motivation to behave."

I reached back and patted Marcello's hip. "Sorry baby, I guess you will need those washcloths after all. I do hope you're a good boy and pass your wife's test, because I would love to feel you exploding in my mouth. You could be cumming in a different girl's mouth every day of the week if your wife decides you have held up your part of the deal."

I leaned down to kiss Zara as he went to the bathroom. "That should help with the motivation part, and if that is not enough, watching Marta give you advanced deep throat lessons will do it. She can hold her breath for a couple minutes and loves to do it while Master's cock is buried in her throat."

"I think the thought of getting any blowjobs again will be more than enough honestly," she replied with a grin. "He has been lucky if I give him a couple minutes of oral to get him warmed up before sex more than once a week. I used to love giving head, but the taste kind of killed it for me. If you're right, he may be a very happy man if he sticks to his diet."

"We will all be very happy if he does," I told her. "My sisters and I have developed a bit of a fetish for cream pies, and would love to be able to eat his cum out of you after sex. You might want to try it sometime. It's incredibly erotic."

"I will have to think about that," she replied as Marcello came back in. I spread my legs as he crawled up and the bed and let him clean me up. After he tossed the washcloth into the hamper, he curled up behind me again and reached over me to caress his wife.

"I want to thank both of you for that. It was an amazing experience," he said quietly. "Can you stay a while longer, or did you need to get back to Alonso?"

"There is no rush," I replied. "As long as we are back in time for Zara to make dinner, Master won't mind if I stay longer. That will give me enough time to go through my yoga routine before we eat. It was implied I could skip it to play with you, but I don't like missing a day. Keeping up on my exercise will make it easier to lose the extra baby weight."

He pressed up against me and his hand went back to my stomach as I reached up to caress Zara's breasts. They were a perfect teardrop shape with tiny little nipples. Even once they got hard, they were no bigger than a pea, but her moans told me she enjoyed having them played with.

"Scoot up for me," I purred against her lips. "It's my turn to love your breasts." She moaned into my mouth before moving up the bed a bit, giving me easier access to her lovely treasures. I would guess they were on the smaller end of a C cup, but they were perfect for her petite frame. Licking and kissing around the nipple, I let my hand drift down her stomach.

As I sucked the hard little nub into my mouth, my fingers trailed through the downy hair over her pussy to her wet folds. Slipping a finger between her lips, I brought her juices up to her clit and started stroking it. Her quiet moans were beautiful as I alternated licking, sucking and biting at her nipple while softly stroking her clit.

Once her clit was fully engorged, I slipped my fingers into her pussy and started working her clit with my thumb. She was delightfully tight around two fingers and I knew Master would enjoy her. My fingers found that little rough patch and started rubbing it, causing her to arch her back in pleasure. Her hands grabbed my head, pulling it tight against her breast as I felt her pussy start convulsing around my fingers.

She was surprisingly quiet as she climaxed, but I could feel the intensity of her orgasm as I stroked her though it. I could feel Marcello hard against my ass again as I slipped my fingers out of her. Bringing them to my mouth, she watched as I slowly sucked her sweet juices off them.

"Next time I want to spend a lot longer sampling that directly, but your husband seems ready for round three," I told her. "I am going to move so we can all continue to fondle each other while he takes your pussy again."

I crawled over her, straddling her stomach as I looked back at Marcello. "She is all wet and ready for you. If you spread her legs a bit wider, I can lean back against you and you can still caress my stomach as you take her."

Zara moaned as he sank into her and I felt his arms come around me. His touch remained gentle even as he started franticly pounding his wife's pussy. His frenzied movements made me think he wouldn't last long, so I reached behind me to stroke her clit as I started pinching her nipple. "I think watching me make you cum got him a bit too excited. Let's make sure you are ready to cum with him."

Her constant low moaning told me she was enjoying the hard fuck she was receiving, but I still worried he may not last long enough to get her to climax as well. I started rubbing her clit harder as I pulled her nipple away from her chest. She had enjoyed the slightly rougher play earlier, but I watched carefully to make sure I didn't overdo it and alternated nipples over the next few minutes as she got closer to climax.

I heard Marcello grunt behind me as he slammed into her and started cumming. Hoping I wasn't making the wrong choice, I lightly slapped her clit. She let out a low, deep moan as she started shaking with her own climax, but I was still worried I had gone too far. Once they finished climaxing, Marcello left to get washcloths again and I looked down at Zara sheepishly.

"I'm sorry if I went too far with the pinching your nipples harder and slapping your clit, but I wanted to make sure you climaxed with him. I should have asked before I got that rough with you," I said docilely. "You may punish me if you wish, or I can ask Master to punish me for you."

She had a confused look on her face as she shook her head. "Can we shelve that discussion for a few minutes? I need a minute to think, and I'm not sure I want to have my husband to walk in on what I have to say. We both need a quick shower, and we can talk about it on the way back to the main house. I am making vegetarian lasagna for dinner and need extra time to prepare it anyway."

I nodded and knelt next to her as we waited for Marcello. As he cleaned her up, she smiled at him. "You are free to touch and caress Sonia as long as she agrees, but no sex unless I am with you," She told him. "Wait, let me rephrase that. You are free to do anything she allows you to, as long as your pants stay on. I wouldn't mind walking in on you sucking her breasts or giving her oral sex, but no intercourse unless we are all together. I am going to take a shower with her, then take her back to the main house because I need to go over and start dinner."

He leaned down to kiss her with a smile on his face. "Have I told you that you are the best wife in the world yet today? I promise I will behave myself. Is it safe to assume the others are off limits unless you invite them to join us?"

"Well, you are free to cop a feel if one of them is rubbing up against you or plants herself in your lap like Vivianna did earlier, but no more than that without express permission from me," she replied. "Once I am pregnant and have evened the score with Alonso, you will be free to enjoy them as long as you remember to take care of me anytime I want you. If you will excuse us though, we do need to shower and get dinner started. I would hate to be late with dinner because we spent too much time playing."

Despite her recriminations to her husband, we spent almost as much time caressing each other as we did washing. She even lubed my bottom and slipped my tail in before getting herself dressed. Watching her dress was almost as exciting as watching her clothes come off. Everything in her underwear drawer was designed to accentuate and display her lovely curves.

"Do you do all of your shopping at Intimissimi," I asked as she stepped into the tiny little scrap of lace.

"There or PrimaDonna," she replied with a wink. "I enjoy wearing something sexy, even if it was under my chef's clothes. It helps keep Marcello interested and makes me feel sexy."

"I doubt you need much help with that, but if he ever starts to neglect you there is a house full of people who are very interested just across the yard," I said, licking my lips to accentuate my point. "You are very sexy and I can't wait to play with you again."

"I doubt he would ever start neglecting me, but I do look forward to enjoying everyone else as well," she replied, slipped on her shoes. "Come on, let's get out of here so we can talk and I can start dinner."

Zara yelled to her husband that dinner would be ready at five as we walked out the door then turned to me. "Before you ask, no I don't want to punish you or for you to ask Alonso to punish you for me. I'm not upset by what you did as much as confused by my reaction, because I haven't cum that hard in a very long time. Other than pounding me like an animal, my husband has always been a very gentle lover. He might pinch my nipples on occasion, but never very hard. I'm just not sure how my husband would respond to know the best climax of our marriage was from you abusing me."

"I'm sorry, but I don't think of it as abuse," I told her. "I pushed you a bit farther than you expected, but I was watching your reactions to make sure I wasn't hurting you. I will admit I was a bit nervous when I slapped your clit lightly, but I was reasonably sure you would enjoy it. My apology was for doing so without asking first, but I won't apologize for what I did. My offer to let you punish me was because I didn't ask."

"I kind of figured that," she replied with a smirk. "I'm just not sure what to do now. Part of me wants to experiment more and see if I enjoy it, but another part wants to forget it happened and write it off as a fluke because I am afraid to find out. What if I do end up really enjoying rougher play? My husband would never agree to try anything rougher with me. I'm sure you noticed he was still gentle even after you asked him to be rougher on your breasts."

I looked at her for a moment before taking her hand. I could see the same confusion I had when I first started thinking about spanking. "If I may offer a bit of advice, because I was in the same place you are now. Take some time and think about it before you decide. When my husband first asked about spanking me, I was very hesitant to try it. Elizabeth asking me to punish her changed both of our minds on spanking. My husband punished her for me, and we were both turned on by it at the time. I asked him to try spanking me the next day, but he felt so bad about having punished Elizabeth that he wouldn't even try with me. I thought about it more and finally asked Julien to spank me during my first trip to the island. I found out I enjoyed being spanked and giving spankings as well."

"I guess what I am trying to say is don't jump either way until you really think about it," I told her. "After you get pregnant, if you decide you want to experiment more, you should ask Alonso to help you. I know it seems hard to believe after how severely he punished Felicia, Gi, and Vivi, but he is the best person to ask. He used to spank me every week for my pleasure, and he still does with Kiera. He will slowly work up the pressure to help you find where you enjoy it the most."

"I will think about it," she replied. "When Kiera came to dinner with a big smile on her face and a pink bottom the other night, I kind of figured she enjoyed being spanked. I'm not really a submissive person though, so if I do decided to ask Alonso, I want you to be with me. You can help explain how it started so he doesn't think I want to become his pet as well."

"Whenever you decide, I will be there to help if you need me. I will let you get started on dinner now and go do my yoga," I said as I leaned in to kiss her again. "I will see you at dinner."

I couldn't keep myself from smiling as I walked away. The curiosity was already starting to eat away at her resistance, and I knew she would ask Master to help her explore further. I had never felt I was submissive until I started watching him with his kitten. When I first started playing as his pet, it became clear just how much I enjoyed submitting to him. Zara loved her husband too much to ever leave him, but she would eventually be Master's pet when she played with him.

Going up to the solarium to do my exercises, I was greeted by the soft sounds of Marta's harp. Kiera was at her easel painting and Master was relaxing in one of the lounge chairs. Gianna, Vivi and kitten were missing, but from the smell of sex in the air, I assumed they had been playing and had gone off to shower.

Kissing Master on my way by, I settled onto one of the mats to start my routine. I hadn't been kidding when I told Marcello I didn't like missing a day. The daily workouts had me in the best shape of my life and I was more flexible than I had ever been. I was happy that Gianna and Vivi had started working out with us, now I just had to convince Zara to join as well. She already looked good naked, but the increased muscle tone would look amazing on her.

When I finished the workout, I crawled up in Master's lap. "Master, I had a little problem when I was playing with Zara and Marcello. Remember when we stopped our more intense play sessions because it triggered contractions? It happened again this afternoon. The orgasm was not as intense as the ones that triggered me before, but the contraction was far stronger than any I have experienced."

"I know I'm your Master Sonia, but some decisions you have to make on your own," he replied, stroking my back. "I won't be upset if you decide we can't have sex until after the baby is born. Your sisters and I will not start neglecting you if you are not feeling sexual."

"That's not what I was thinking at all Master," I replied with a start. "I certainly don't want to stop having sex with any of you. You may have to be a lot gentler with me for next few months though. I just have to be more careful right now."

"All right my dear, I will let everyone know at dinner," He told me. "You will let me know if it needs to change. I won't have you endangering yourself or the baby just because you feel someone would be disappointed. I'm sure your sisters will agree that your health, and that of the baby, is far more important than being able to have sex with you."

"I promise I will Master, but I really hope I don't have to give up sex. The four to six weeks of no penetration after delivery is going to be hard enough on me," I replied. "I don't want to give it up early unless I absolutely have to. There is far more to all of our relationships than just sex, but I really enjoy the sex part."

He chuckled quietly as he held me and we relaxed to the slightly haunting sound of what Marta was playing. Marta always amazed me with the range of emotions she could invoke with just a harp. Living in the Puglia region, we had a vast array of live music venues when I was growing up and Master used to invite my parents and I to a concert at least once a month. I was raised on instrumental music. Modern or classical composers, done by everything from a string quartet to a full orchestra, but none of them ever made me feel the music the way Marta did by herself.

As soon as she finished the piece she was on, I called out. "Marta, the thought of having to curtail my sex life has me a bit down; could you play something happy next?"

There was a tinkle in her eye as she started the next piece. I couldn't identify it, but it was upbeat and had almost a jazz sound to it. Even Master was tapping his toes to the beat by the time she finished. "Alright, I like to think I am well versed in music, but I couldn't even begin to identify the composer of that," he said once she finished. "It's clearly something modern, but who was the composer?"

"I'm not surprised you don't recognize it Master," Marta replied with a bit of a smile. "It's not something you would normally hear played this way. I was a bit advanced for my music school last year, so one of my teachers gave me a CD full of American top forty music and challenged me to perform them on my harp. Sonia asked for something happy, so I played 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams."

"Well, it certainly was cheerful sounding, but you need to take a break now. That means you as well Kiera. You have been at it for over two hours now and need to stretch out," he told them. "I know you would both keep going all day if I let you, but it's not good for you to be still that long."

"Can we please have one more song Master," Kiera asked. "I'm almost finished painting her and I only need her to pose for a few more minutes so I can finish the face."

When Master nodded, Kiera turned to Marta. "Can you do Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata? You have a different expression with the classics and that is what I have been trying to capture."

Marta smiled and started playing, but I knew the look Kiera was going for. During the last song, Marta's expression had been almost playful, but when she played the classics, she looked enraptured. Less than thirty seconds in, Marta's face changed and that look of passion appeared.

Kiera had a look of concentration as she glanced between the canvas and Marta, making small strokes as she tried to finish the painting. By the end of the song, she was chewing on the end of the brush as she compared the painting to the view she had of Marta.

"It's finished Master, but it will need time to dry," Kiera finally said. "You can come see it if you want to. I hope you like it."

I knew she was nervous. She had done several landscapes while we were on the island, so I knew she was an amazing painter, but this was her first portrait. Rushing over, I stopped and stared in shock. "It...It's beautiful Kiera. You really captured the passion she has when she is playing."

"I have to agree," Master said as he came up behind her. "It is a beautiful portrait and I can't wait until you finish all of them. However, you forgot to wear your smock again, so now you need a shower before dinner. I think you're painting yourself on purpose just to get extra time in the showers with me."

Kiera blushed as she shook her head. "I would never do that Master. I know you would find the time to give me a shower if I asked you. I just get so excited about working on my paintings that I forget to put it on. Do I need to be punished for forgetting Master?"

"I don't think forgetting your smock is a punishing offense my dear," Master told her. "You have earned a reward tonight though, for completing your first portrait and doing such a wonderful job on it. Ask Marta to give you a quick shower and we will see to your bottom after dinner."

I saw Kiera's eyes light up as she kissed Master and asked Marta to give her a shower. "No fair, I haven't had a spanking in weeks," I pouted. "Will you promise to take me over your knee as soon as I am healed up enough for it?"

"That was your choice my dear, because you said it wasn't as much fun if you couldn't be over my knee," he reminded me. "Julien told us it was safe for you to have light spankings up to point you go into labor as long as you were comfortable with it. We can give you a spanking tonight if you wish to try it."