A Lady and the Student Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she hesitantly agreed. "I'm just a dim bimbo, a silly slut of a bimbo," she intoned.

"Of course you are, Candy. You are just a perfect, sexy bimbo, for master," they confirmed.

"Oooo! Do you think so?" Candy asked. She dismissed the doubts, after receiving so much praise form her new friends. They seemed to know what she was and how she should behave. "Will master, like his dreamy Candy girl?" she sincerely asked.

"Master will love fucking his Candy girl," Bubbles said. She looked at Candy, knowing the girl wouldn't be anywhere as good as she would, tomorrow night.

"Oh! Golly, I hope Candy can be a good fuck for master. I hope he likes fucking me. I'll try and remember all the naughty, sexy things you all told me," Candy said, with worried look on her face.

"Quickly, go to the master, he's waiting for you," they told her.

***

Marvin watched Candy nervously enter the bedroom. He patted the large ornate bed, indicating she should join him. She sat on the edge looking pensive. She was obviously having doubts about going this far. She had become used to talking and reacting like a dumb blonde, though going to bed with him, was pushing the conditioning too far.

She had been programmed, like the others, to become hot when near her master. Facing the reality, sitting on his bed, she had to fight it. She panted, her weak mind becoming overwhelmed with arousal, yet she couldn't just give in.

"What's happening to me?" she whispered. "I shouldn't be here, getting into a young stranger's bed," she whimpered.

"What's the time Candy?" Marvin asked, in a commanding tone.

She looked at the bedside clock with a puzzled look on her face. It was both a distraction, from the fuzzy thoughts of rebellion, and a reinforcement of what she had become.

"Well? Err, gosh, I dunno. The little hand is on the seven. Sorry master, Candy is too dim to tell the time," Candy murmured, lisping over a finger in her mouth.

"That's alright, sweet lips, don't worry your pretty dumb brain over it," he gave her a big reassuring smiled. He watched the consternation relax from her face, leaving her happy once more.

"You can give your master a good massage, I've had a hard day," he firmly told her.

Giving her master a massage was a just reward, for all the hard work he did looking after her. She determined to make a good job of it, wanting to please her wonderful master.

Her hands lightly caressed his young manly skin. Sensations pulsed up into her body, through her hands, as she ran them over his body. The sensuousness of the touch, being in this young mans bedroom, having been prepared for him by her new friends, all of it worked upon her resistance.

Margaret was being overwhelmed, leaving her new persona free, to take control. Candy, the sexy dumb blonde, enjoyed serving her master. Her hands smoothed his thighs, gradually closing in upon his manhood. She could see he was ready for her and felt her own sex opening up for him.

A hand grazed his engorged cock. Unable to resist another moment she wrapped it in a hot hand and cupped his balls in the other. She bent over him close and gently kissed the end of the throbbing member. The experience of a mature woman was still available, to guide the dumb blonde.

She licked the throbbing cock, lost in another world, with no concept of time. She sucked him into her mouth, holding back from swallowing him completely. Her new friends had helped her, with bananas and a dildo, until she had overcome the daunting prospect of swallowing a penis.

Telling her self not to be so silly, she pushed her head down upon his cock. Her lips touched his hot flesh, her chin touched his balls. Her head rushed back up for a breath of air. Recovering from the moment of panic, she settled into a steady rhythm, bobbing her head up and down, kissing his groin. She was proud at being able to swallow him whole.

Marvin wondered at his self control. He had too many sexy women at his beck and call to easily become carried away. He could stand this terrific action for a long time. She was setting a steady bobbing movement, getting used to the action. He felt her gripping him and doing something nice with her tongue. Perhaps she would have him cum, sooner than he thought.

Unable to keep back any longer he spurted a string of cum into her mouth as she raised her head. She had been playing with the tip of his cock, with her tongue, when at the top of the stroke. He wondered if it was Bubbles who had taught her that technique.

She sat beside him with her mouth open, displaying his sperm on an extended tongue. Dirty little slut, he thought. Bubbles had certainly taught her that one.

"Swallow, Candy," he managed to rasp, from a dry throat.

"Thank you, master," she coyly smiled. "Has Candy pleased her master?" she lisped.

"Come here," he told her, with open arms, extended out to her.

"Candy is a lovely, cuddly little imp," he teased. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her close, for a warm cuddle.

Marvin made it a routine, to take a new girl to bed, for her first night in his home. It would settle her, and make her his. He was looking forward to finding out what she knew, and what the others had been telling her he liked. They had the whole night together, to get to know each other.

As soon as he recovered he would show her what he knew; how to please a woman.

12