A Landlady Spanks Her Lodgers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she saw him at breakfast and dinner in nothing but Y fronts. The hefty thing that flopped around inside was so, so obvious. One Saturday she was on hand to witness his shame when, while he stood at the sink washing up breakfast plates, his old worn-out Y fronts had- with a mind of their own- chosen to slither down his muscular legs to bunch at his ankles.

"Oh, can't you be more careful, Edward," she had said, mocking exasperation. "Look, you're stark naked!" And she had brazenly sunk to her knees and shook the Y fronts free. "I'll take these off...and get you a new pair."

All the while not hesitating to take a good look around his genitals. Seen from this angle his ballsac was even more fearsome, the dark grey prepuce even more Congolese.

And, of course, there was Jack Cunningham, getting more muscle-bound by the day and always, it seemed, with an erection tenting his Y fronts. How sweet to note his blushes when, ordered to rise from the table he tried to cover the sight of his hammer-hard bulge. Sometimes she would sight one of his big testicles appearing from the hem of his pants, especially when it was one of the Y fronts Mrs Ellroy had dressed him in, old and decrepit, inherited from her late husband.

It was so funny. He could do nothing to conceal an errant dangling testicle, for example if his two hands were occupied holding a tray. A big round ball, hanging in folded skin. Once- yes, with old Miss Alice Kerr Sutherland present for afternoon tea- Jenny had teased Jack.

"Jack Cunningham! What is that thing dangling out of your Y fronts? Go on...don't just stand there blushing! What do you call it? I'm sure Miss Kerr Sutherland would love to hear."

And Jack blushed and stammered and begged.

"No, please, Jenny...don't make me..." he pleaded, and wriggled, standing in front of them in the living room like an errant school boy and not daring to haul back the testicle so thoughtlessly on display. Jenny could tell the presence of the old lady with her parchment skin, her beady brown eyes, her Edwardian dress, deeply disconcerted Jack. Especially her beady eyes, trained on his testicle.

"Go on, tell us! What name has it- the ugly round thing?"

And when he stumbled over the whispered word, "testicle" she had insisted he repeat it.

She even instructed him to say, "Jenny, it's my left testicle."

"Jenny," he had stumbled. "It's my left...test...test...testicle."

"Good boy. And that's the correct name for it. But..."

She had then told him to tell them the nick names boys used for testicle.

After some stammering he yielded "bollocks" which made the two females beam with lubricious pleasure.

Jenny then said, "Go on, I know there are more."

He looked like he couldn't recall any other rude synonym. Then, facing her glare, had stammered out "goolies."

The two females had frowned, as if sickened by the vulgarity.

And after more bullying, he shamefacedly offered up "nadgers."

And then "plums"...

...which made the two of them glare at the exposed "nadger" in its fold of hairy skin. His "plum."

Under pressure he had offered..."family jewels."

Blushing and sweating, as the females fastened their looks even more severely. Disapprovingly.

And Jenny had taken a big breath and said, "Show us your other 'plum'...your other 'nadger.'"

He hesitated.

"Go on, boy! I understand they come in pairs!""

There was nothing to do but insert finger and thumb in his shorts and extract the twin...

...displaying his full ample ballsac for the edification of the females.

"There," said Jenny to the wrinkle-faced old lady. "You can see his 'family jewels.'"

And the lady, looking straight at the boy's secret, had seemed suffused.

It was a rich memory for Jenny, Jack holding his scrotum for their edification.

Jenny then ran images in her mind of Eddie...

...Billy...

...Jack...

...in her fantasies, each begging to be spared the loss of his underpants.

Blushing...sweat on forehead...fingers clutching waistband...but she being stern and telling the boy to "lower" the garment...

or "strip off completely"...

...or saying, "Now, let's see you in your birthday suit."

And the boy- whether the black cricketer from the West Indies, or the cute young boxer, or the gym-trained muscle man- would say, "Gosh, no Jenny. Please...I'm so embarrassed..."

But in the end they would have to oblige her and, station by station, the Y fronts would descend. And to their acute distress she would see...everything.

Everything.

The forced nudity...the subsequent shaming: this was, for the girl, the secret thrill.

Suddenly Jenny brought herself to a neat orgasm, jiggling the bed springs choking back her groans. The bed shook.

In the next bedroom Mrs Ellroy heard nothing. Nothing of the girl, that is. But her ears were open to the possibility that her young men might be aroused. As boys always are at bedtime, filthy-minded males with their impulses and urges pulsing through their bodies, demanding release. And if that suspicion were confirmed it would require swift punitive action, with her protege Jenny by her side.

Mrs Ellroy listened.

The walls here were as thin as paper.

The three boys lay in their iron frame beds with the sulphurous pollution of Manchester flavouring the hot air through the open window overlooking the back garden. Each, recently bathed, was in neatly pressed stripped pyjamas, buttoned to the neck. Like boys in boarding school.

Their bedroom was small, crowded with the three iron beds and the old walnut linen press packed with the jeans, leather jackets, flannel shirts, dungarees of young men who embraced the Teddy-boy style of 50s England, and a "zoot suit" worn by Eddie here from the West Indies to study medicine. There was a neat pile of Jack's precious Biker brand jock straps and, under his spare pair of denim overalls, his stash of physique magazines and, deeper, some black and white Scandinavian nudist magazines he greatly prized.

But that was a secret.

It was a strict household, infused with all the inherited Victorian puritanism.

Boys in their beds might be subject to sudden inspection.

Jack had found this out just before the other boys had joined him in Mrs Ellroy's.

He had been terribly excited by what had happened at the Y that night, all the ogling females eyes on his nudity at the pool. And the steam room had been too packed to enable him to jerk off. So with his instincts in full riot, he has said goodnight to Mrs Ellroy and Jenny and had gone to his bedroom and stripped himself nude. His tallywacker had been at full stand. As he had slipped Sun and Health from its hiding place under his underwear he had only one motivation: a drawn-out self-pleasuring, sunk deep in filthy fantasies.

But the raid had been perfect in its timing.

Right into his bedroom they had crept and turned on the light and lifted the sheets- before he was aware of their presence.

Mrs Ellroy and Jennie had exposed him nude and erect.

Sprung!

Their stares- aimed laser-like right at his cock.

He had twisted on the bed, tried to lift his knees to cover up.

'And what's this? A battery torch? So that means under your pillow...let's see! Ah ha, just as I suspected! A nudist magazine...Scandinavian Sun Lovers! Folded open...yes, I thought so, a picture of young men surrounded by ladies old enough to be their mothers..!"

She had shown it to Jenny. Jenny had been flushed with excitement.

On this shameful occasion Jenny had been getting to see Jack's hefty genitals for the first time.

The underside of his silky, light brown tallywhacker.

The industrial-strength artery.

The network of veins.

The sculpted bellend.

He had screwed his eyes shut.

"Jenny," Mrs Ellroy had continued. "You see what we have to put up with? Young men who can't wait to get under the blankets, strip off the pyjamas and pleasure themselves...worse, pleasure themselves staring at images like this."

The girl and Mrs Ellroy had switched their stares back to the magazine- the shameful black and white photo and what it had advertised of Jack's secret desires. It had showed three lanky blond Swedish teenagers on a beach- boys enjoying sun and nudity- with a party of bulbous breasted, middle age women, with a few grannies thrown in for good measure.

The boys' uncut cocks- Viking dicks, thickish and veiny, dangling from blond pubic bushes- were the centre of attention, the males aware the old ladies were staring right at them.

Their looks suggested the boys felt trapped...caught.

"So you keep buying these magazines and smuggling them into my house," had scolded Mrs Ellroy. "Magazines with pictures of this...nudity...and, you see, Jenny, they always come back to the same thing: naked boys in these nudist camps looking ashamed, surrounded by smiling women..."

"But isn't that awful for the boys...so embarrassing? I thought Jack would hate seeing males humiliated..."

Her tone was disingenuous. She knew full well about exhibitionist instincts in the male.

On that occasion Jack had been condemned to a spanking by Gerda.

Yet now, on this humid night, he was hearing Billy and Eddie talk in urgent whispers about what had happened that afternoon in Eccles Street, even worse than Jack's shameful exposure caught masturbating. The two young men in their Y fronts had been ordered to serve tea and cake to a party of girls and ladies. Female visitors! Some their age! Then, teasingly stripped of their Y fronts.

Jack had been appalled. Shocked...but also...

...(he knew it was weird)...

...excited.

Envious even.

"Whaddt? Stark naked on the couch? With the Partridge girls and your own fuckin' sister! Sitting next to you? Of course you became stiff- that's what they wanted! What they came to see!"

"English ladies- and these girls- luuuuuv to see our tallywhackers stiff. Tallywhacker is so rude! I luv that name. Home in West Indies we call it cockstsan."
 That was the rumbling baritone of Eddie, 19 year old medical student from Barbados with the six foot frame. He then told Jack how he felt when, that afternoon, Mrs Ellroy had whisked his Y fronts down and made him display himself to every one of the female visitors. And he had been stiff. He had been suffering a 'cockstan.'

Jack shuddered as his own erotic yearnings began to simmer. Under the sheet, he rolled his pyjamas to his ankles and grasped his dick.

As he stroked his erection he started to tell the two companions about being discovered, erect and masturbating. Or, as he said, "jacking off."

He spared no detail- such as the looks of the two females aimed right at his rigid cock. And the extra shame of them seeing the nudist magazine with his favourite picture.

And as he described his humiliation he heard the rustling under Billy's sheet and the popping of buttons as the young boxer, hypnotised by Jack's story, was rendering himself naked, to accompany Jack in his masturbatory rite.

"Didja...didja...get more excited? I mean...as they stared at your cock?"

Billy's excitement had him panting.

His bed springs started to creak.

"You betcha. Gave me that funny feeling we all get when...y'know...you're in the nuddy...and women are...looking at every detail...and you're just trapped and exposed. And their eyes! Know what I mean, the look in their eyes!"

The two others knew all about that look.

"Made me go all shivery," confessed Billy, panting.

And Jack went onto describe what he had been doing at the Y, coaching the team swimmers, and how under the rules they had to be naked- stark naked, team members and coaches alike. Totally nude. And, he said, they had started allowing females in to watch. Officially, to cheer on the boys. But, really, everyone knew, to get a real good look at young males naked...their cocks...their stiff cocks...and beanbags...and arses.

Eddie got so thrilled by Jack's description he flung his sheet off.

The moonlight streaked with silver his black sportsman's physique and his foot-long erection...which he was stroking.

"Y'mean, you walk around that pool buck naked? Coaching the swimmers? But you yourself outa the water? And they can see you?"

"That's how it works," says Jack, "Yep, walking up and down the pool all nude..." And Jack jerked his hefty member, shiny all over.

Meanwhile Eddie's fist moved faster.

The boxer followed the others in flinging the sheet away. He was now naked, his pyjamas screwed up and discarded.

Jack saw how wickedly thrilled his housemates were. He decided to stoke their excitement.

"...nude, and stiff. Boy, fellas, was I stiff! Cause being nude and all, with their stares all over me, I just can't help it. My tallywhacker goes full stand. Like your word, Ed, a cockstan. Cockstan- great word that. My matey, Garry, is there too. And fuckin' loves every minute. Just lounges by one of the columns showing off his big, stiff pecker."

His jerking was making his bed springs creak.

And his whispering went up a decibel. He told Eddie and Billy how the old ones- the wrinkly grandmothers and the tarted-up aunts- strained to catch close-ups. They lent forward in their seats. One papery old grandma, he said, started bringing World War 11 binoculars, another a pair of opera glasses. Staring hard at dicks. That was, incidentally, not true. Jack had made it up to fuel the excitement of his housemates.

And he said he deliberately walked right in front of them to show off his profile, which was true. "Wow!" gasped Billy. At that moment he wanted to be at the Y, forced to do that walk of shame. Stiff, and with females captured by the sight of his penile thickness...even as they chortled at its shortness...also by his soccer ball glutes. And his all-over muscles.

"And the young ones...the sisters...they like the view?"

Billy was panting, as hard as if in the first minutes of one of his bantam weight match.

Sisters? Hell! Jack told him the sisters nearly exploded when the queue of boys came out, one hundred percent nude. Shit, he said, those girls lifted themselves from their seats and craned their necks, and twisted to the left or right, because they were getting to view their brothers' dicks for the first time. And didn't it make the swim team go red, when they recognised their sisters!

Billy gasped. His bed springs were singing.

Jack added that he loved 18 year old girls seeing him erect.

"Some are seeing a cock for the first time. You can tell! The plain sisters, the gawky ones. Or the ones with glasses. The flat chested ones. No boyfriends, ever. So you see this look in their eyes..."

If he had been good at English, he might have said a "ravenous look." A "hungry stare." Or a "prurient stare."

"They couldn't stop looking- even if the moms told them to cover their eyes."

Eddie was panting too, reliving the moment when his Y fronts had been hauled down that very afternoon and every female eye was on his straining black cock. He was beginning to feel a tickle in his guts at the idea...the idea of being humiliated by white women.

Like in the fantasy of being at the pool with Jack and being instructed to go naked with his foot long cock, hard as a board, sticking out in front, and all those English girls and ladies- those wrinkled grannies and fresh-faced sisters, those horny mums and sex-starved aunts- would feast their eyes on him. A naked black man. Staring, just like the Partridge women and Mrs Ellroy this afternoon.

Yeahhhhh, he thought, those white females...getting a hungry look at a Negro boy's dick...bigger than their own boys.

He quickened his stroking. His bed springs sung loud.

And then suddenly...

...just when each boy was on the point of shooting off...

...the worst thing happened.

The door opened...

...the light was switched on...

...Mrs Ellroy and Jenny, in dressing gowns, strode into the middle of the room. They might have been detectives entering a crime scene...

...and took in the sight of three young males, sheets throw aside and bodies naked, hands on stiff cocks.

Billy, desperate, made a move to reach his abandoned sheet and cover up.

Eddie, distraught, stretched for his pyjama pants, bunched at his ankles.

Jack, in a panic, planted splayed hands over his genitals.

"No!" barked Mrs Ellroy. "You are most definitely not covering up..."

Her eyes flared with anger.

"...in fact, lying there I want you to put...your hands behind your heads."

The boys were frozen.

Standing above the young boxer she bent over and delivered a firm smack with her right hand across his stubby, super-thick erection. He squealed and scissored his knees.

Then all three obeyed. Like mechanical mannequins. They shot their hands behind their heads.

Hands behind their heads, lying naked. Allowing their bodies to be totally exposed.

Soooo...submissive, thought both females.

And comical. Hands right out of the way, behind their heads. Making their entire naked bodies look soooo...on display, to ravenous female eyes.

The boys knew they looked ridiculous, frozen in place like that.

Each felt totally...one hudred percent...exposed...stark naked, to the females.

One, a stern mature age lady, like a mother.

The other a grinning girl, like a naughty sister or cousin.

"Now look at them, Jenny. This will be very instructive for you."

Eyes blazing, the girl needed no encouragement. She moved as if on rollers, in the small spaces between the beds. Eyes switching from one nude boy to the other.

Hands behind heads, exposing their entire bodies. Cocks erect.

Her mind spun. "These young men...are hundred percent percent nude," she said to herself. "In their birthday suits...in front of us. And we're dressed!"

The frisson of this delightful situation ran through her whole being. Like an electric current.

She took in...

...the underside of Billy's shockingly short but broad erection, shiny from his dollopy emissions, the broad sculpted bellend so decorative. The boy's thing was soooo stubby but soooo thick, she thought.

And she loved how her prurient stare made him blush, with his hands behind his head, flutter his eyelids, twitch his thighs as if wanting so bad to cover up, tremble with embarrassment.

She directed her glare at the underside of Eddie's cock- easily she thought, a foot long...massive! (She found herself swallowing as she took it in, gluttonously). And the long thick stalk was veiny, furrowed. Then there were the gothic folds of his grizzly scrotal sac.

The nude black youth trembled under her gaze.

Yes, those huge round balls so clearly outlined, she thought. And swallowed again.

She could barely wrench her eyes. She swallowed once more, eyes on the black boy's equipment and switched to the sight on the third bed.

She stood, looking down on the underside of Jack's huge rod with the stand-out central artery, fed by subsidiary veins, the whole stem glistening and taut. Especially the strings of flesh that stretched to the sculpted head. His...frenulum? The head of his cock, so generously proportioned, shone a girlish pink. Big marbles were outlined in Jack's ample ballsac. Yes, Jack's balls or testicles or gollies, under her inspection. His family jewels.

The girl felt another surge in her privates.

Not just excitement caused at the display of erect cock but excitement about them having to have their hands behind their heads as they lay there under her gaze.

The male humiliation.

This send lovely flutters of excitement to work in her tummy...and lower.

"Yes," said Mrs Ellroy, reading the girl's thoughts- easily done, given the gleaming intensity of her scoping eyes. "Not so proud now are they, these cocky young males? You can see each boy is suffering an erection. They were exciting one another...with filthy talk...what we heard from the other side of the door. About being stripped off...about girls seeing them...and the language. 'Cockstand,' for example..."