A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But a new sensation from behind interrupted his thoughts. He felt Marie pushing something bigger than her fingers against his anal opening. Turning his head toward her, he saw her sinful smile, a butt plug nestled between her fingers.

"Nothing like a good butt plug to keep you open until I get a chance to fuck your hot ass." Her words brought some laughter from the guests and then she stood letting Brad see the toy. "My toy needs to be wet," she cackled rubbing it over his lips. "Be a good slave and get your toy ready for that nice ass of yours."

Brad didn't have a chance to speak. Marie thrust the toy into Brad's mouth, her cackle becoming more sinister. "That's it bitch, get it nice and wet." She thrust the toy deeper into his mouth and then began to fuck his mouth. Her chortle grew louder as she spun it around and heard Brad gurgling.

Brad began to choke on the toy, trying hard to swallow as it hit the back of his throat. He saw the fire in Marie's eyes as she held the toy in his mouth. He couldn't help but to make gurgling sounds and found some relief when she pulled it out. But it wasn't to last long.

"You call that getting your toy ready," she criticized him, plunging the toy recklessly back into his mouth. Her hand moved quickly, fucking his mouth. "Come on you worthless piece of shit, get your toy wet."

Brad was able to gulp a mouthful of air before the plug was reinserted into his mouth. He heard the joyful sounds of her guests as his body, dangling precariously on one foot, jerked to and fro. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Angela looking up at him while she held his solid shaft.

Marie pulled the plug from his lips and smiled. "That's more like it slave." She stooped down beside Angela and prepared to insert the plug into his anal cavity. Pushing the tip against the tight opening, she felt the resistant muscles. Not one to take her time, Marie shoved the butt plug hard, seeing it disappear into his ass. At the same time, she felt his body jerk forward and saw it impaling Angela on his cock. Though she was probably well adept at sucking cock, she was going to make Brad pay for his error.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing trying to shove that big cock down my throat again without my permission."

Brad blurted out in a broken tone. "I ... I'm sorry mistress. I couldn't help it." It wasn't his fault his body jerked back and forth when Marie plunged the toy deep into his ass. But that would not be enough to satisfy Mistress Angela. She was looking for any excuse to discipline him.

Marie and Angela stood, watching Brad try to balance on one foot. Marie knew her future business relationship with Angela hinged on tonight. She winked at Angela. "I think it's time you had a little fun on your own. Sarah, please select a new implement for our special guest."

Sarah, one of Brianna's slaves, smiled brightly and looked at her mistress. When Brianna nodded, she quickly got up and went to a nearby wall. A big smile broke out on her face when she selected an electro wand with a black handle and red zapper head. Handing it to Angela, she obediently returned to Brianna where she was rewarded with a passionate kiss.

Marie sat on her throne, smiling at Lisa who immediately sat between her legs and then her eyes returned to Brad. He was strung up like a puppet and in a few moments, he would be dancing at the hand of Angela. She would have preferred to administer the pain herself but she and Jacqueline agreed to give Angela free reign tonight. If she was satisfied with Brad, they hoped to gain her favor and a new business partner.

The dark-haired mistress looked at the small wand and then circled Brad, touching him. "Do you know what this is slave."

Brad had no idea of what the contraption was or did. But a fear crept into his brain that he would soon find out. "No mistress," he answered with a bit of trepidation.

"You're about to find out," she whispered in a frightening tone.

Holding the button down, she touched the two electrodes to Brad's side. There was a loud bang and the toy emitted a bright spark. Letting out a startled yell, his body jerked wildly and Angela let out a loud laugh. Touching him again, she didn't press the button but he jumped anyway fearing a potential shock. This was going to be a fun game. He would never know when the toy would shock him.

Angela ran the toy over his back and his buttocks without giving a shock. "You never know when the shock will come slave." Touching his left butt cheek, he yelled again when a shock soared through him. Running the toy over his cuffed leg hanging in the air, she teased his thigh and calf, never letting him know when the shock would come. She laughed when she did shock him, seeing him trying to jump. But there was no escape.

"There's no place to hide slave," she snickered touching the sole of his feet and delighting when he hopped on his right foot. She hit the sole of his feel a few more times seeing and hearing the approval of Marie and her guests. "I wonder if this works on other parts of the body," she giggled as she ran the toy on his extended leg toward his semi-hard cock.

Brad didn't need to be told where her intended target was located. His face grimaced and he grit his teeth with each shock on his calves and thighs. The closer she moved toward his groin, the more fear enveloped him. What would it feel like to have his cock hit with electricity? He was sweating and breathing harder, looking at the maniacal gaze of Angela.

She grabbed his cock with her free hand and looked directly into his eyes. "It's a shame your cock didn't stay hard slave. Now I'm going to have to teach it some manners. Mistress doesn't like it when your cock doesn't stay hard."

Brad steeled himself for the shock but he was not prepared when she touched it and no electrical current flowed to his softened cock. He took a deep breath. Maybe she would have mercy on him. But the next touch scorched his brain. Electricity flowed through the muscle causing him to jerk away and call out. "Ohhhh fuckkk."

Marie's guests had their eyes glued on the entertainment, anticipating that Mistress Angela would make him dance like a puppet. Angela was the puppeteer and Brad was the marionette, dancing to the delight of the guests. She touched him with the prods a few more times, enjoying the look of anguish on his face. "You can't get away bitch," she hissed as his body spun on the swivel. Brad hopped on his right foot trying to dodge the next tremor but it was never enough to escape the punishment.

As he twisted, turned, and swayed, he could hear the appreciation from the guests for Angela's efforts. They were enjoying seeing him suffer at the hand of Mistress Angela. She gave him no rest, stalking him like a hunter. Each twist and turn was followed by a touch of the electric prod. Sometimes, she teased him with no shock but he jumped anyway. Each time she laughed at his dismay and then struck again. She stopped for a moment, a gleam in her eyes while she surveyed her captive.

"Did you enjoy that slave? Do you want more?"

Brad was sweating, breathing hard and in a no-win situation. Her eyes conveyed complete control over his suffering. If he said yes, he would get more and if he said no, he would get more. "Mistress ... (gasping for breath) ... I can only thank you for my punishment ... thank you, mistress." He hoped this would satisfy her evil kink. When she turned to Marie, he thought it was over.

"Do you have any other interesting toys for me?"

Marie smiled broadly and whispered to Lisa. Obediently, Lisa rose and walked to wall and picked up a multi-colored flogger. Handing it to Mistress Angela, she chuckled, "This will make him swing like a monkey."

Angela looked at the multi-colored strands and smiled as she ran them over her hand. She had one of these in her stock of toys and grinned. "Yes, it will."

Brad eyed the new toy and calmed down a little. He knew what to expect from the flogger. It would be painful but at the same time he was thankful it was not the electrical prod. His body tensed watching Angela comb the colorful strands over her hand and then twirl it.

"If you enjoyed the electric prods slave, you'll surely enjoy this." Her voice was tinged with excitement. She twirled the flogger straps, looking at what part of the body she wanted to hit first. She eyed his muscular chest and then with no warning, she flicked her wrist sending the straps toward her intended target.

Brad nearly screamed when the straps made contact with his skin. Instead of the normal pain associated with a flogger, there was extreme pain coursing through every nerve ending. The straps were electrified! He grit his teeth and let out a growl when the next hit landed on his abdomen. "Goddamn it," he uttered trying to control his anger and pain. When he hopped on his right foot to turn away from her, multi-colored strands hit his back and he cried out when pain burned through his back.

In a mocking voice she asked, "You like this, don't you slave?"

"Mistress please ... ." His voice trailed off and the severe grimace painted on his face told the story. Mistress Jacqueline's discipline was child's play compared to this malicious woman. She seemed to really enjoy flicking pain and when she struck his ass a few times, he could only utter a low groaning painful cry. Every hit on his ass caused his butt muscles to clench tight around the butt plug firmly implanted in his anal cavity. There was no getting away from the pain.

She chided him while she twirled the flogger straps in front of him. "Awe is our slave not able to take his punishment. I thought you were special. Someone who could take the pain without whimpering like a hurt little puppy dog."

She was goading him, wanting him to tell her how painful it was and ask her to stop. His eyes glanced at Marie and Jacqueline, seeing their focus was only on him, waiting for his answer. His breathing began to normalize as he looked at the dark-haired mistress. "Mistress." He paused trying to find the right words. "I only want please you." His declaration was greeted by a wide smile.

"Very good slave. You are here to give us pleasure and receive none yourself. Do you agree." She waved the tentacles of the flogger carelessly in front of him.

She was expecting to hear his affirmative answer and he didn't disappoint her. "Yes Mistress."

Angela walked to Brad, her hand sliding over his sweaty chest and then working her fingers down to his now soft cock. "I have plans for this thing of beauty," she giggled. "We have only begun to have some fun slave and we don't want you wore out before you can provide a pleasurable service. But I'm not quite done yet." Turning her back, she swung around and faced her prey. "But first you need to feel a bit of pain."

Brad heard her words and before he could react, her arm flung forward sending the electrical tentacles against his cock. Pain seared his brain and his breathing stopped for a moment unable to take in air. When he was able to take in air, his breathing was harsh. He kept his eyes on the twirling strands of electricity once more.

He tried to anticipate the next blow but it was hopeless to escape. His muscles tensed as he watched the twirling strands coming closer. When they hit his left thigh that dangled helplessly off the floor, his head flew back and he let out a loud groan. It was not over and he waited for the next blow, trying to steel himself for the pain that was sure to come. Dancing on one foot to get away was fruitless. The more he moved to get away from the next blow, Mistress Angela simply moved with him. She waited for him to stop squirming and then flicked her wrist, aiming for a spot. This time the tentacles flew upward landing on his balls and cock Brad let out a tormented scream. Watching her smug smile, he wondered how long he could take the beating she was dishing out. Sweat pooled on his skin as the prey watched the predator for her next move. The smug smile turned sweeter as she approached him and grabbed his soft cock.

"Oh my dear slave. You and your wonderful cock have impressed me so far." She stroked his cock firmly, pressing her body against his. "Time for something different," she chuckled motioning to Marie.

One of the henchmen from his days with Jacqueline untied the ankle cuff and Brad could feel the blood rushing to his toes when his foot hit the floor. After his hands were released from the swivel, Mistress Angela grabbed the leash, pulling him towards another piece of equipment. He almost staggered from the blood rushing back into her leg and arms and on the way looked at Marie's guests. They were beginning to have their own fun. Slaves knelt before their masters or mistress' catering to their kinky desires. Brad knew this was going to turn into an orgy as he followed Mistress Angela obediently to a pillory.

Brad looked at the stockade that stood ominously in front of him. He had seen enough pictures of what this device was used for in medieval days. Men and women were put on public display when they were convicted of a crime. The pillory would be placed in the village square in plain view of the villagers. The poor soul who was incarcerated was subject to verbal and physical abuse by young and old. Brad hesitated a moment but the violent yank on the leash told him not to resist.

"Now be a good fucking slave and get in there," Mistress Angela spit with a tinge of disgust. She pulled on the leash a bit harder, smiling when Brad moved obediently to the pillory.

Angela carefully watched Brad as he kneeled on the leather leg rests; ready to punish him if he resisted. But he didn't and when he put his hands and head into the half-moon cutouts, she quickly closed the top board and secured the hinge with a tapered wooden peg. Stepping back a foot, she admired his strong physique as she ran her sharp fingernails over his back and ass. There was no place for him to move away like he could when he was suspended from the swivel.

"Mistress Marie, I understand there is a mistress-in-training." She was talking about Joanna, a slave to Mistress Brianna. "Would she like to have some fun with our slave of honor?" The use of slave instead of guest of honor brought chuckles from the guests.

Joanna had a bright smile on her face and looked at her mistress. "Mistress Brianna may I have this privilege?"

Brianna looked at Marie for approval. After all this was her party.

Marie gave them a smile. "You may demonstrate what you learned from Mistress Jacqueline with the understanding that you will get him ready for me." And then as an afterthought she added, "And if it's ok with Mistress Brianna, why not let Sarah in on the fun too."

Mistress Brianna chuckled and nodded her head. That was all it took for Sarah to quickly stand next to Joanna, both of them staring at their mistress. "Thank you, mistress," they chimed in unison with hunger in their eyes. Joanna was looking forward to being a dominate once more. Sarah wasn't sure what her role would be but she was sure it would be enjoyable.

The two women joined Angela at the pillory and while they looked over Brad's naked confined body, Marie had Lisa select a strap-on for her. Joanna saw Lisa select a purple cock harness with a long fake dick and walk back to Mistress Marie. When she turned to look at Mistress Marie there was no doubt what she had to prepare Brad for.

While Joanna sauntered to where Brad was held captive with a knowing look on her face, Sarah looked out of place. Sarah was a submissive and loved it when she was under the dominate thumb of her mistress. She was afraid to act on her own and didn't feel comfortable being a dominate. She watched Angela and Joanna run their hands over his back and ass, taunting him. Joanna asked if remembered how she dominated him just a day ago and he muttered a soft, "yes mistress." This encouraged Joanna to smack his ass and tell him she was going to really enjoy getting him ready for Mistress Marie. Angela, on the other hand, walked in front of him and slapped his cheek.

In a taunting tone, she asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes mistress," came his soft reply. Brad looked at the latex bra and thong hugging her well-toned body. His mind conjured up thoughts of plunging his cock between her tits and then fucking her. But he knew better than to express his kinky thoughts to her, at least for now.

Angela grabbed his cheeks and pinched them together until his lips were puckered. "Do you want to see what I look like without these," she said touching her bra and thong.

"Yes mistress."

She squeezed his cheeks harder. "And I bet you want to stick that worthless cock in my cunt."

Brad found it hard to say anything but he was able to answer in a muted tone. "Yessss mistress." He was surprised when Angela stood in front of him like a stripper ready to give him a lap dance. Slowly she unhooked her bra, taking her time to reveal her desirable breasts for his view. He gulped, seeing the well-formed and muscular breasts framing her muscular physique.

And then she grinned. "I bet you want to see my hot pussy?"

Brad licked his lips, staring at the thin thong with evidence of her excitement wetting it. "Yes mistress," he sighed.

Taking her time, she ran her fingers over the damp material before she slipped it over her hips and let it fall sloppily to the floor. Pulling the lips apart to show Brad her pink channel, she told him, "Before I allow your nasty cock in my pussy you have to work for it."

He didn't know what she meant but he was sure of one thing, it would involve pain. Just as he was about to answer her, he let out a howl when a sharp pain shot across his ass. He couldn't see Joanna but he knew what she was doing as the paddle hit his ass once more. Closing his eyes, he let out a low growl, trying to control his outburst. The two swats hurt and he was waiting for a third one when he felt hands on his ass cheeks, softly rubbing them before a pair of lips began kissing the reddened flesh.

Sarah may not be a dominate but she loved cock and ass. Joanna held off for the moment and Sarah took advantage to move between her fellow slave and Brad. Seeing his flaccid member hanging between his thighs, she knelt behind him and began caressing and kissing his reddened skin. Her fingers toyed with the butt plug but she didn't attempt to remove it. Wanting to be part of the action, she finished her tour of his ass and then slid between his spread thighs to his dangling muscle. She may not be able to administer pain but she could give him pleasure while Joanna took on the dominate role.

Settling her back against the main vertical post, she spied Brad's cock which was mere inches from her lips. Reaching up with her small hands, Sarah began to stroke his flaccid cock. And when her lips touched the tip, he let out grunt and his hips lurched forward. She thought for a moment it was her lips but the sound of a loud smack told her it was Joanna's paddle. It didn't matter to her; she was content to hold his cock and run her tongue up and down the veiny shaft.

Angela watched Brianna's slaves begin their playtime and laughed when Brad looked at her with pleading eyes. He was doing his best to stay quiet as Sarah worked over his cock and Joanna swatted his ass. "I think you need a little reward for being such a good slave."

Brad didn't know if she meant pleasure or pain. He grunted and closed his eyes trying to conceal the pain when the leather paddle hit his tender ass. He was still smarting from the electro-shocks and each swat sent waves of pain through him. And then there was a pair of lips from whom he didn't know. But every time the paddle hit his ass, his hips jerked forward and a pair of lips engulfed the head of his cock. Unable to see what was happening behind him, each swat was unexpected and the hands and mouth enjoying his cock began to bear fruit; blood rushed to his muscle causing it to harden and grow stiff. The swats stopped for a moment and then he felt sharp fingernails scratching along his back. When they got to his firm ass cheeks, they slid between his thighs, cupping is balls. He moaned at the feel of two hands stoking his cock, a warm mouth bathing him with her drool, and now fingers drumming his cum-filled balls before grasping them.