A Las Vegas Threesome Ch. 01

Story Info
An FFM Triad goes to Vegas.
1.9k words
3.97
37.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vacation. Noun. an extended period of recreation, especially one spent away from home or in traveling.

The wheels touched down and the plane rumbled to earth in a jarring motion. My stomach dropped a little, as it always does, and relief spread throughout my body. I'm a closet control freak, and I really love being on Terra firma instead of the whimsy of the atmosphere and pilot's control. I looked to my right and smiled at my beautiful wife Libby, her long chocolate brown hair pulled through the back of her Seahawks ball cap and a wide smile on her face. I smiled back and leaned in for a quick kiss.

"I'm so happy to have landed," she said. " I can't wait to get to the hotel." We both smiled.

I looked past her and she followed my eyes to our "other" wife, who was looking out the window into the brightly lit Vegas night. Amanda turned to us when she realized that we were looking at her and her beautiful face split into a wide smile. She leaned in and kissed Libby quickly.

"This is going to be so great," she said.

Disembarking was as it always is. Irritatingly slow, filled with selfish people trying to go nowhere as fast as possible. We were the uncharacteristically patient people still seated when our turn finally came and almost had to fight our way into the aisle to leave.

Ultimately, though, we made it off the plane with our luggage and quickly found the appropriate tram to the Car rental place. A burgundy Nissan Rogue as our Steed, we made our way (very easily, I might add) to the Hard Rock. Check in was a blur and aside from being seriously wowed at the decorations of the whole incredible place, I really don't remember much until we got into the room.

There was a tangle of clothes and luggage leaving a trail to the massive King size bed where we all finally collapsed. Libby was in the middle, and I looked at Amanda and smiled. We both took one of Libby's delicious nipples in our mouths and carefully ministrated our affections upon them with hungry mouths and tongues. I licked and suckled and kneaded her breast and nipple like a starving man. Guttural 'Mmm's' and grunts accompanied my attentions and she met us with her own moans. My free left hand ran it's self all over her tummy and legs.

I paid special attention where her legs met her body and while careful not to touch her vulva, massaged her and kneaded her muscles where I moved my hand. I could feel her bucking her hips a little, and looked again at Amanda. Her eyes were closed in pleasure while she suckled at Libby's firm nipple. We often joke about sharing a brain, and she proved it again as she looked at me without me making a sound. She smiled and nodded towards Libby's awaiting pelvis. I smiled and nodded back, indicating that she should be the one down there.

My hand replaced Amanda's mouth as she began to kiss her way down Libby's stomach. Libby moaned long and low as she realized what this meant. As Amanda's mouth found her labia, my mouth found her mouth in a passionate kiss. I continued to work her nipple with my hand as we kissed. She moaned in my mouth and I could feel her thrust her hips as Amanda worked. Her breathing started coming quicker and I left her mouth for her breasts. I suckled and kneaded each, moving between them, trying to keep her as stimulated as possible and all at once, she came, uncharacteristically loud for her. Looking between her thighs, I could see Amanda's hand working her fingers in and out while her tongue was most likely on her clit. Mmm, what a sexy sight.

We basked in Libby's delicious orgasm for a second, before she pulled Amanda up to lay beside her. The two sexy women, made out, kissing deeply, and exploring each other with their hands. I crawled up beside Amanda and licked and sucked at her neck and shoulder, something I knew she loved. The next thing I knew, Libby's head was between her legs, lapping eagerly at Amanda's exposed lips. Amanda's fingers were running through her hair, cooing moans coming from her sensuous mouth. I saw her large nipples, and immediately latched onto one with my hungry mouth.

Again, I paid it all the attention I could. Her moans came faster as did her breathing, then she came. I could always tell she came, because at the end, there was this cute little giggle. Part of me thought it was confirmation of an orgasm, but the evil part of me saw it as an indicator to keep going. This time, however, my tongue wasn't running the show so Libby let her off easy.

I put my head on Amanda's chest, smaller than Libby's but god if it didn't attract my eyes all the same. She ran her hands over my bald head. "Fuck Libby from behind," she whispered. "I want to watch you cum."

I looked to Libby who was still very much face down ass up, kissing the insides of Amanda's thighs.

I didn't have to be asked twice, and so moved behind that luscious ass. Libby knew exactly what I had in mind, and wiggled it in front of me as I aimed myself at her. I ran it up and down her slit, reveling in the warm sensation of her moist lips on my glans. Finding her opening, I slid in ever so slowly. "Mmm..." she said as I my pelvis hit her cheeks. I began to move, long deep strokes. I must have been at a good angle or something because Libby immediately began to moan in time with my strokes.

Amanda moved beside Libby, rubbing her back with one hand, and grabbed my head with the other, pulling me into a deep kiss as I fucked Libby. I moved harder and faster and Libby moaned louder. I could feel my orgasm building and remembered that since we were all going to play, I'd decided to only cum on the girls not inside to help prevent messes and any gross feelings. Just as I thought I was going to cum, I pulled out, ready to cum onto Libby's fine ass.

Instead, Amanda leaned in, and took me into her mouth, pulling me to her and sucking the orgasm from me. I moaned loudly as I came, a mixture of in her mouth and on her chin as I bucked and spasmed involuntarily at the intensely sexy situation.

This was exactly like every one of our threesomes had been to this date. Completely unscripted, devastatingly sexy and utterly pleasurable. God I loved these women.

I found Amanda an impressively white hand towel from the bathroom then collapsed back onto the bed. We laid there in a wonderful cuddle puddle, sprawled on the bed, arms and legs akimbo, everyone absentmindedly stroking whatever flesh they could get that wasn't their own.

"We're kind of wasting Vegas," Amanda said, a very contented tone in her voice.

"I dunno," Libby said. "It's been great so far, and we have a few more days here. This bed isn't going to get wasted."

We all laughed.

"I know just the thing. Lets have dinner. We could go to that steak place in the Paris. It's basically around the block. It's like a mile and a half. We could walk and see the sights in like 30 minutes, or drive in like 10. Either way, It's a good time." I said.

We decided to drive. The girls wanted to wear their dress up clothes, and apparently you don't walk far in heels. I told them as long as they walked to my bedroom, I didn't care what shoes they were wearing. That didn't get me any points, so I just put my suit on told them I would wait for them in the bar down stairs.

Forgetting this was the Hard Rock and there were like a hundred bars here, I picked the Luxe at the recommendation of a staff guy I found and texted my choice to the girls.

One Manhattan and a couple glasses of water later, two sexy women cut their way into the bar looking for all intents and purposes out of my league. One was a tall, dirty blonde and the other was a shorter brunette. Each were deliciously curvy with great asses and legs I couldn't keep my eyes off of. They both sported sexy black dresses, the dirty blonde's had thin straps showing off her sexy arms, the brunette's had a plunging v neck, accenting her fabulous breasts. Each wore some fairly tame heels. Neither was accustomed to wearing them, I knew, so the stiletto type stripper ones were straight out.

I smiled at the sight, and nodded to the bartender, who immediately began to mix drinks. By the time the girls got to the bar, he'd poured the drinks and placed one on either side of me.

"Hi, ladies," I said. "Malcom was nice enough to mix you two some Long Islands." The two girls looked at the bartender and smiled, each saying their thank you's before kissing me on the mouth and taking a seat. It felt strange to be this open in public, but here, Malcom didn't even flinch when I mentioned my situation and ordered the drinks. We made small talk and the girls finished their drinks. It was so refreshing, being able to be us, out and happy having fun, like couples do, but for all three of us.

After a bathroom trip we piled into the car and made the quick drive to the Paris and parked so far out, I'm certain the area code was different. The girls never complained, but when we made it to the waiting area, they looked ever so relieved to sit down. The Mon Ami Gabi looked like a hole in the wall of the luxurious Paris hotel, but once inside, it was it's own beautiful animal. I'd asked to be seated outside when I'd made reservations from the Luxe and we were taken to our table almost as soon as the girls had sat down, much to their frustration.

We looked around at all the people. It was a Friday night and late, so there were plenty of people to people watch. Added to that fact, we were outside overlooking the strip so we got to really people watch. We chatted some, ate some, drank some and I enjoyed the beautiful view of my two loves. At times we all held hands across the table. It was fantastic.

"Do you think we'll have time to go to Hoover tomorrow?" Libby asked.

"I didn't think we'd really made any plans, have we, Martin?" Amanda said.

I carved off a section of Bread Pudding. God it was good. "Oh yeah, I think we will have time.. I mean, if the bedroom gets boring." I smiled.

Both girls smiled and took their own bites.

"Our bedroom never gets boring. I just don't want to seem like all I am here for is the sex. We can do that at home." Libby was all smiles, her hand firmly in Amanda's.

"Oh, I'm here for the sex," Amanda said. "But I'd love to see the sights too." We all laughed.

"From where I'm sitting, the most beautiful things in Vegas, I brought from Washington."

They both smiled... before they threw their napkins at me.

"You're so sappy," Libby said.

"But we love it," Amanda said. "Now take us gambling for a few little while. I don't want to seem too eager, but there's more sex to be had tonight."