A Late Thanksgiving Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into her eyes and lifted my head and kissed her lips. It started out soft and loving but as time passed the kiss became hotter and lustier. She pushed her tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth and let it in.

As we kissed my hands were all over her back and ass. I ran my fingers over the crack and down between her thighs. She moved her legs and hips off of me and took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it.

I started to get hard again. I could feel the blood rushing back into my penis as her soft hand ran from the base to the once again wet tip.

All of a sudden it was like I was seized by an uncontrollable lust. I wanted Abbie like I never wanted anything before. I had to have her. I needed to be in her once again. I got up and scooted in behind her as she lay there on her stomach. I spread her legs and lifted her hips off the bed.

I positioned my dick at the entrance of her sopping love tunnel and pushed. Even though she was tight, she was well lubricated with her wetness and my recently deposited cum. I easily slipped in to the root. Abbie groaned and pushed her ass back taking my dick as far into her as possible.

"Oh, Jack, oh I have never felt like this before. No one has made me feel so wonderfully full. Please, please me. Make me feel good."

I mean...what could I do? I just had to grant that request. She did ask so nicely. And damn, I was still horny.

I began to pump my dick into her. Pulling it out until just the head was inside her and then plunging it back into her as far as it could go. Again and again pistoning my erection in and out of her vagina.

As I humped her, I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her. One hand went to her breast and fondled it, tweaking and squeezing the nipple. My other hand traveled down her stomach and through her patch of kinky auburn hair probing for that little button of delight.

.

She gasped as my fingers caressed and began to stroke it. As I worked her clitoris she began to shake, her vaginal muscles began to tighten and pulse. I kept slamming my dick into her and she dropped down onto the bed. At least the front of her did. I kept her hips, ass and vagina up as I kept ramming my dick into her.

But she melted down and put her face into the pillow and she screamed. With her scream as she orgasmed I went wild and slammed my dick into her and grabbed her hips, pulling her into me as I came. Shooting my ejaculate into her vagina, her womb. I came into her like a fire hose, spraying my cum into her, trying to put out the fire in the cunt. She fell forward pulling her vagina off of my cock.

She rolled over and lay on her back, looking up at me. I fell onto the bed next to her. She grabbed me and held me close. I put my arms around her and pulled her into me. We lay there in each other's arms, cuddling and whispering sweet nothings to each other.

The full moon had moved so that it was shining through the window. That golden orb lit Abbie's body up so that it looked like it was glowing.

In the moonlight, Abbie looked almost pixyish. Her small stature, the cut of her hair and the softness of her body, she could have been a pixie. Here in the soft light she was beautiful. She was a pixie goddess.

I just lay there looking at her and loving what I was seeing. I lowered my face and kissed her breast.

"God, Abbie you breasts are perfect. They are just the right size for your body...which is perfect in every way."

Oh Jack, you always know how to make me feel good. You always say the nicest things to me."

"Only because they are true, my sweet," I said as I lowered my head and again kissed her breast and sucked the nipple into my mouth.

Abbie put her hands on the back of my head and held it to her breast. "You really do like my breasts don't you? Dennis thinks that they are too small. He would like me to have them made bigger. Do you think I should?"

"I think that you should keep them the way they are. Why mess with perfection?"

"Thank you, Jack. I really don't want to have any enhancements done."

Abbie lifted my head off of her breast and brought it to her face and softly kissed me. The kiss went on for a long time. When we parted, she looked into my eyes and said, "Make love to me, Jack"

I looked at her. She was lying there so serene and peaceful. There was a slight smile on her face. I lightly kissed her lips and whispered, "Of course, my darling."

As if in slow motion, I lifted myself over her as she once again spread her legs for me. I lowered my hips, Abbie took my dick in her hand and guided me into her. I pushed forward and once again I was slipping into her.

This was not a wild rutting like before, this time we were slow and deliberate. This was a loving, an easy, almost lazy coupling. But, for as sedate as it was, it was no less pleasing. There was passion, but it was a tranquil passion.

As I slowly and calmly slipped my erection in and out of her. I looked at her. She had her eyes closed and there was a serene look on her face. It was like she was somewhere else, in a world of her own, a world filled with pleasure and love and I was the one who brought her there.

She had her legs snaked around mine, not in a death grip but rather in a caress, just holding me close. Two people in an embrace that was loving and tender. I realized that I loved Abbie, but my love for her didn't change the way or lessen my love for Janice.

It was different. I loved Abbie, as Abbie and I loved Janice as Janice. It was love but I knew that when Abbie left me tonight, she wouldn't be back. She would return to Dennis and I would return to Janice. I loved her in the here and now, there would be no future. It didn't matter, what we had now was what we both wanted.

As I pumped into her, she began to breath a bit faster and deeper. Her grip became just a little tighter and the gyrating just a bit quicker. Abbie began to quietly moan and her vaginal muscles tightened around my pistoning dick. She went into one orgasm after another. Holding me tightly.

It wasn't like the wild, passionate climax we had before, it was as if she was just allowing the pleasure to flow over her, like she was giving in to it and allowing the sexual fulfillment to engulf her person.

As she was in the throes of her orgasms, I knew that I was done. I couldn't hold back any more and I definitely didn't want to. I wanted to join Abbie in the culmination of our loving embrace.

I groaned, "Oh Abbie, I going to cum again."

She took my face into her hands and held it in front of hers and looking me straight in the eyes, said, "Look at me Jack. I want to look into your eyes as you once again fill me with your seed."

As I gazed into her indigo eyes, I came. It wasn't an explosion or an eruption, but it was one of he most pleasurable experiences of my life. The feeling was something I had never experienced before. There was almost a quiet intensity to the climax of our loving. And I think that this feeling was mutual.

I lay there on top of her, holding my weight off of her. I leaned down and softly kissed her lips. She returned it with equal softness and love.

I moved off of her and lay on my side next to her. I think that I dozed off for a short time. I felt her move and opened my eyes. Abbie was getting out of the bed. I looked up at her and smiled. As she started to put her pajamas on, she said, "I better get back to the girls, they will be upset if they wake up and I'm not there."

When she was dressed, she sat down on the bed and bent over, mashing her lips against mine. I pushed my tongue into her mouth. The kiss didn't go on very long. Abbie quickly stood up. I whispered, "You better go now, because if you don't you will never get out of here."

As she walked to the door, she stopped, turned around and said, "Jack, thank you."

I lay back onto the bed and answered, "Your very welcome, but I really think that it should be me thanking you. Thank you, Abbie."

She giggled, "Your welcome, Jack." And she quietly left the room.

I closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep, as no dream could compare to the reality of what just occurred.

I have no idea how long I slept, but when I opened my eyes it was daylight. Once again I awoke with someone stroking and licking my dick. Abbie??

I looked down and saw my wife, Janice looking up at me and smiling. She took my dick into her mouth and sucked, running her tongue around the tip.

"That feels so good, my love," I muttered., as I dropped back onto the bed.

Janice whispered, "You taste especially good today."

My eyes flew open, Janice has to have tasted my cum and Abbie's juices on my dick and crotch. I was soaked after making love to her all night. Janice had to know that I made love to her sister.

I looked down at her and she smiled up at me. "I love you, Jack. I love you more than anything."

She knew and either she approved or just didn't care. Either way, I was sure that Janice knew what went on last night.

My love for my wife, surged and I wanted her in the worse way. "Move up here, beloved. I want my dessert before breakfast."

As Janice shifted her body she giggled, "Mom wouldn't approve of dessert first...but after that conversation last night, she might think that it's alright."

I positioned her dripping vagina over my face and attacked. I pushed my tongue into her pussy, covered as much of it as I could with my mouth and began to suck. I was in love with the tangy, savory flavor coming from her sex.

Janice's head was bobbing as she sucked me. Her moaning only added to the pleasure that she was bringing. I brought my hand around her leg and began to fondle and play with her clit.

Janice sat straight up, letting my dick go and spun around. She just plopped back onto my face. Mashing her cunt into my awaiting mouth. And I ate her with a hunger that surprised even me. I pushed my tongue into her as I opened my mouth as wide as possible and tried to suck her whole vagina into my mouth.

I sucked her and drank the copious flowing fluids that were emanating from her. I luxuriated in the flavor and bouquet of her sexual liquor. I knew that I could drink at her fountain forever, but I also knew that my desire would never be sated, that my appetite for her body never satisfied. I would want her forever.

My love started to shake and she let out with a long draw out whine. She put all of her weight on my face, pushing her cunt into my mouth. I had to lift her a bit to get my breath. Then taking a huge gulp of air went back to pleasuring Janice.

Her orgasm went on for a number on minutes and then she slid off my face sliding down my body until she was face to face with me. There was a streak of wetness down the front of my chest.

"My god Jack, you do that so well. I think that I am addicted to you and I never want to be cured," she said breathlessly.

"It's only because you taste so good. And that I love you more than anything in this world," I answered.

I pulled her to me and kissed her with a passion that I hadn't felt in a while. I wanted her, my sweet young wife, the mother of our child.

She lifted herself off of me and lifted hips up and just like her sister did a few hours ago, she lined my cock up and dropped down on it. She took the whole thing into her in one plunge.

Janice wasn't as tight as Abbie but she knew how to use the muscles in her vagina like no one I have ever known. She immediately started to squeeze, caress and message my cock with her pussy.

I groaned when she dropped down onto me. "Oh god, Jan, there is no one like you. I love you so much."

She looked down at me and smiled. "I know, Jack. Believe me, I know that."

With that she started to gyrate her hips, twisting and turning on my erection. I began to push my hips up into her and start that wonderful rhythm of love. We loved like this for a short time and Janice went into another orgasm, she pushed down and ground her hips and cunt into me.

I pushed up into her trying to undulate and message her clit with my pelvis. Janice just kept shaking and rubbing her clitoris against the base of my dick. She was moaning and mewling as she trembled and shook.

She began to slow and catch her breath, but I wasn't even close to being done. I had already cum three times this morning and I wanted a fourth.

I rolled her over, keeping my dick deep inside her. When I was in position and settled between her outstretched legs, I began to pound into her. I sawed my stiff cock in and out of her over and over again. Not stopping for anything.

Once again Janice went into an orgasm. She came and came, actually going into a series of climaxes. She grabbed my head and pulled me to her. She mashed her lips against mine and forced her tongue into my mouth.

As we kissed open mouthed, she screamed. The sound was muffled, so I was pretty sure that no one could hear us, not that I cared or even thought of it.

Now, I was done, this pushed me over the line. I felt my balls once again start to boil over and in a nonce I was spewing my hot cum into my wife's vagina. I have no idea where it came from but I came in buckets. I pumped my Janice, my wife full of my seed.

Finally, exhausted I fell on the bed next to her. We were both covered with sweat and breathing hard. We lay in each other's arms and kissed. I was telling her just how lucky I was to have her and that I would want her forever.

A short while later, we got up and decided to take a quick shower in the downstairs bathroom.

"If we go up like this everyone will know that we had wild, crazy sex. We wreak of it," Janice giggled.

So we took a (not so) quick shower and went up to join the family. This being "Black Friday" the four women couldn't wait to head out to the malls and get into the mass of humanity that are inhabiting those shops.

Dad and Dennis would be in the living room, nursing hangovers and watching football. Kevin and I would be working in the family room, installing the bookcases that Kevin made. The three little ones were in the family watching cartoons and Daddy and Uncle Silly work.

I know I described him as a carpenter and that's what he does for a living, but he is really a cabinetmaker extraordinary.

He says, "But, Jack I can make so much more money working in construction and doing this on the side."

By the time the women got back, it was evening, we had installed the bookcases and the hangovers were mostly gone.

We had a dinner of leftover turkey and everything. After dinner the rest of the food was divvied up and everyone was getting ready to go home as it was quite dark out.

Abbie and Dennis were the last to leave. Janice and Abbie were in the family room, Dennis was watching TV and I went into the back yard to make sure that everything had been picked up and put away.

As I passed the window to the office I saw Janice and Abbie standing talking. They were holding hands. Then they hugged and Abbie kissed Janice on the cheek. They looked at each other and put their arms around each other and kissed. This was not a sisterly kiss but a hard passionate kiss.

It was a bit arousing and I stood there watching, actually enjoying it. Then they broke apart and Janice put her hand on Abbie's stomach and kissed her cheek. They turned and walked out of the room, shutting off the light.

What the hell was that all about? A million things ran through my mind. None of it made sense. So I just shrugged and walked to the front of the house.

Dennis and Abbie were getting their jackets on when I came in. I shook Dennis' hand and Abbie gave me a kiss on the cheek and a big hug. "Thanks again, you made me feel so good," she whispered in my ear. I just smiled at her.

After they left, Janice and I really had no clean up, as the family always makes sure that everything is done before they leave. We just sat on the couch and cuddled with our son. Later after Matty had been fed, bathed, changed and put to bed, Janice and I had some alone time. We really made good use of that time. We both fell asleep watching TV.

The next month was relatively easy. This was the really slow time at court. I had time to spend with my family. It was wonderful, my son was beginning to recognize things. I would sit and watch him for hours. Watching him look around and then look at my face and smile.

Now I was really a father. Before I was just a guy who impregnated his wife and she gave birth. But now Mattie was really seeing me and smiling at me. Finally I'm a father. Or should I say that finally my son is a son, my son.

Soon it was Christmas, we went to Mom and Dad's for Christmas Eve. It was a quiet evening just Mom, Dad, Abbie, Dennis, Janice, Matty and I. We exchanged only one present that night. The rest were reserved for the morning.

Janice and I were up before anyone else, not before Matty, he woke us up. After Janice fed him, he went back to sleep. Janice and I were still up. I took advantage of Matty's lack of appetite and I finished his breakfast. God, Janice is delicious.

The next morning was great. I don't know who was more excite, Janice or Abbie. They tore through their presents almost as fast as Dennis did. I took my time, I waited until they were finished and then I opened mine. Mom and Dad did the same.

Matty could have cared about presents, all her wanted was Janice's breast...that was FOOD. That's what made him happy...like father like son.

We had a wonderful breakfast and before it was finished, the front door blew open and the two line backers burst through the front door: GANDMA...Granpa we're here. MERRY CHRISTMAS...did Santa leave presents for us?

I shouted, "All he left was a bag of coal. So do you know anyone who gets coal for Christmas?"

"Yea, Uncle Silly. You got coal and we got presents." They screamed as they charged into the kitchen.

Once again it was Christmas and the holiday was upon us, whether we wanted it or not. To be truthful I really wanted it. Like I said many times before, I just love the holidays.

Nothing was different today; it was a lot of screaming, shouting, crying, eating, drinking and celebrating. No one went home that night.

I did however call my cousin Marcy. The one in Alaska, we talked for a long time and then everyone here had to talk to everyone there. Marcy has her husband Hannibal and her three children. This is a Christmas tradition...at least since I have been part of the family

That night, when we went to bed, we were in Janice's old room. A place very familiar to us, and our love making. Janice went crazy.

She ripped my clothes off and tore hers off. Then she threw me onto the bed and attacked me. She was on top of me dropping onto my erect dick and pounding me into the ground...or at least into the bed.

She was insatiable, she just wanted me to fuck her all night long. Now, I wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression... I loved it. I didn't want to stop. When Janice gets like this, I just enjoy.

The next morning after breakfast and a lot of silliness, we went home. The next week was busy, preparing for New Years. This year we would be at Nancy and Kevin's. Now I would burst into the house screaming that I'm here.

I think that as Matty gets older I may have to grow up...well maybe.

We were there for dinner and we watched the Ball in Times Square drop. The girls were woken about five minutes before, Matty slept.

Then after all of the New Year's kissing and cheers were over, Dennis stood up and holding his glass of Champaign high said, " I want to make and announcement. I am finally gong to be a father."

Janice, being ever tactful said, "Oh, and who's the mother?"

Dennis glared at her and said, "Abbie, of course."

Janice just smiled and said, "Oh that's wonderful, I'm so happy for you both."

Everyone just rushed to Abbie as I went to Dennis and shook his hand saying congratulations.