A Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Story Info
Chance & Janie share a snowy afternoon together.
3.9k words
4.2
27.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long hectic week and Sunday finally rolled around. We had nothing really to do at long last and were ready for a leisurely afternoon. It was cold outside and looked like it could snow at any moment. We decided to go get a movie and just curl up together on the couch to watch it.

We went to the store and rented a DVD we both thought we would enjoy and headed home. When we got home we changed into those wonderfully comfortable clothes we all like to wear around the house. I started a fire in the fireplace and Janie popped some popcorn.

I inserted the movie; we got on the couch under a blanket and settled in to watch it. I was leaning back against the arm of the couch and Janie was leaning against me. We nibbled on the popcorn as the movie was starting. I looked out the window as the first flakes were starting to fall.

+++++++++++++

It felt so good to just sit and do nothing at all. It also felt good to have Chance curled up with me on the couch. I always feel safe, secure and loved when we get this close. I love the snow and it was just beginning to come down. It looked so pretty the little flakes flittering through the sky.

The fire was crackling and was keeping it nice and warm as we munched on the popcorn.

+++++++++++++

The movie was playing and it felt so wonderful to be curled up on the couch with Janie. It was a perfect afternoon, Janie; the fire was roaring, popcorn, snow and a warm soft blanket.

The movie was really kind of a chick flick but had been highly rated. It had some great tender love scenes in it between two very beautiful people. As the movie progressed so did the love scenes and the intensity of them.

During one scene my cock was beginning to rise and I could smell Janie's hair that always had a fresh clean just washed scent to it just below my face resting on my shoulder. I know she had to feel my cock stirring as it was against the small of her back.

+++++++++++++

The movie was kind of a chick flick but had some great love scenes in it. The couple in the movie was so loving and tender. They flirted a lot playing with each other in the love scenes. The guy loved teasing the girl and her pleasure was more important to him than his own pleasure.

I could tell Chance was enjoying the love scenes as his cock was beginning to stir beneath me. I could feel hit hardening and pressing against the small of my back.

The girl in the movie was beautiful. She had large firm breasts and a fantastic body. The guy was no slouch. He was very good-looking and had a firm tight body and a cute little ass.

+++++++++++++

I laid my arm across her chest so that my hand was cupping one of her breasts. Her nipple was responding to my hand being there. I began toying with her nipple by softly rubbing it through the fabric of her cotton shirt. Her nipple was now fully erect and her areola was puckered also from the slight rubbing sensation. I moved my hand and unbuttoned several of the buttons on her gown. I reached into her gown and slowly massaged her breast and nipple. The feel of her ample and supple breast with its velvety soft skin topped by a hard nipple was wonderful.

+++++++++++++

Chance nonchalantly reached his arm across me and cupped one of my breasts. His strong hand on my breast felt wonderful and I could feel my nipples responding to his advances. My whole body was on fire as the passionate love scenes in the movie were stirring emotions and making me horny as hell.

Chance unbuttoned the shirt that I had on and reached inside it to feel my breast. My heart quickened as the skin of his hand hit the bare skin of my breast. My nipples were aching to be played with. I wanted him to pinch and rub them.

+++++++++++++

She was sitting between my legs and started rubbing my thigh and breathing heavier. The love scene was getting more passionate and so were our thoughts and touching. I completely unbuttoned her gown and pulled it open under the blanket. I reached both hands in for her breasts and massaged them both. I rolled her hard nipples between my fingers as we watched the movie progress.

The love scene ended but our minds apparently could not let it go. I kept massaging her breasts and she now had both of her hands rubbing and tickling my thighs with her long fingernails. I ran my hand down her smooth flat stomach. My hand was toying with the waistband of her panties. She was breathing heavily now.

+++++++++++++

Chance put his other arm around me and cupped my other breast. It felt so wonderful in his embrace. He was rolling and pinching my nipples between his fingers. My nipples were so hard I thought they were going to explode from his touch.

I ran my hand down his thighs and was pulling them back up his thigh using my nails and slightly scraping as I went.

Chance moved one of his hands down my stomach and rested it at the waistband of my panties. My mind was going yes, yes touch me Chance touch me now. My breathing was also getting heavier at the thought that he was going to touch me. I could feel my pussy tingling with anticipation. I could also feel my juices beginning to flow.

+++++++++++++

I rested one of my hands at the top of her panties and the other kept playing with one of her nipples.

Another love scene came onto the screen and this one was even more passionate than the last one. My hard cock was now pushing into the small of her back and there was no doubt she was as hot as I was. As the scene progressed I moved my hand inside of her panties and the small tuft of pubic hair above her slit. My hand just reached her pussy and I inserted a finger into her very wet opening. I used my finger to spread her juices to her clit for lubrication. I started massaging her clit very gently with small circles.

+++++++++++++

Thank God he finally put his hand inside my panties. He tickled the small strip of pubic hair and pushed further toward my pussy. I was aching for him to touch me. Oh Yes he slid a finger into me! I was absolutely soaking at this point and time. He pulled my juices to my clit on his finger. Chance is always considerate that way. Some guys just jump right in and use their rough and dry hands to try and bring you off. Chance used his lubricated fingers to toy with my pussy. He always knew just how to work my pussy to get me off every time. His finger massaging my clit was bringing every sense to life. I could smell his wonderful scent. I could feel his strong thighs under my fingers.

+++++++++++++

We both sat there and watched the movie not saying a word and acting like nothing was going on. I kept massaging her clit and occasionally sliding my finger along her lips back to her opening and inserting a finger. I kept up this slow massage through that love scene. I could tell from her slight squirming and heavy breathing that she was enjoying the attention. The movie continued and so did her sweet massage.

It was not long before another passionate love scene again came onto the screen. I kept up massaging her and she leaned harder into me. She was slightly arching her back to meet my hand. The girl on the screen was having her pussy licked by the guy and she was moaning and writhing on the bed.

+++++++++++++

My God his hands were working miracles on my pussy. I was slowly building to an orgasm. My body was tensing up and I was arching my back in an attempt to put more pressure on my clit. I closed my eyes and leaned my head into his shoulder and just felt the wonderful sensations overtaking my entire body. He quickened the pace on my starving clit and I could tell I was moments away from cumming.

+++++++++++++

I picked up the pace of Janie's massage until she too was moaning and I could sense she was close to her own orgasm. She leaned her head back into my chest and closed her eyes. Her body was tensing up and trembling as I kept massaging her clit. She was quietly moaning, "Oh, Oh, Oh," and then with a jerk of her body she clinched her thighs together and "OHHHHHH YEESSSSSSS!"

+++++++++++++

There it was my body trembling as the waves of sexual release flowed over me. I jerked as if electricity was coursing through my body and then "OHHHHHHH YEESSSSSSSS!"

My pussy was convulsing and I locked my thighs together with his hand in between them. I didn't want his hand to go anywhere. I could feel my juices seeping from my pussy and trickling down my ass until they trickled across my puckered ass, which caused another tickling sensation.

I kept my eyes closed and prepared my self for round two as I could tell Chance was not done playing with me.

+++++++++++++

I slowed down the massage to gently circling her clit again. She was still tensed up as her orgasm was now receding just a bit. I was still massaging her clit as she slightly relaxed her thighs. Her eyes were still closed and was enjoying the release. I picked up the pace on her pussy again and she tensed again. She always comes quickly the second time. I was now using three fingers to ripple across her clit. She squeezed her thighs together again and moaned, "OHHHH FUCK!" She jerked into another orgasm.

+++++++++++++

Just as I was coming down from that orgasm Chance started using his hand and fingers. He was rapidly sliding his fingers across my clit. It was like a washboard flicking my sensitive clit each time. I quickly jerked into another orgasm and moaned, "OHHHH FUCK!" I squeezed his hand again as my orgasm hit me.

I had to have his cock now. I had to have it in my mouth. I love sucking Chance's big cock. I quickly flipped over and kissed him with my mouth and tongue. I moved down his chest and sucked one of his nipples into my mouth and bite it slightly. This caused him to jerk. I pulled his lounge pants off and his big cock was lying against his sexy flat stomach.

+++++++++++++

This time she quickly turned over and kissed me passionately. She slid down under the blanket and to my hard cock. She pulled down the lounge pants that I had on and immediately sank onto my cock. She had her full lips wrapped around it's girth and was looking up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.

Janie is a master at sucking cock. She was stroking with one hand and sucking the remainder into her mouth. She slid her hand down to the base of it so that her palm was pressed against my balls and her thumb and index finger were wrapped around the base of it and swallowed my cock down her throat. It is such a rush to watch my cock disappear into her mouth. She held it deep in her throat and let her throat massage the head of it. It was my turn now to lean my head back and enjoy her velvety warm mouth surrounding my cock. She continued to suck and stroke my cock.

+++++++++++++

I reached for his cock and sucked it between my lips. I was looking up at him because I like to watch the expressions on his face as I suck him off. I was stroking and sucking his cock using my tongue to caress the sensitive underside. I moved my hand to the base of his cock and pushed as much as possible into my throat. I could feel the large head of his cock hit the back of my throat so I relaxed and pushed it further into my throat. I was using my neck muscles to massage his cock deep in my throat.

Chance put his head back and just enjoyed the sucking he was getting. His eyes were closed and I continued to stroke and suck his cock. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I love the taste of his cum and I love doing this for him.

+++++++++++++

I glanced out the window as the snow was falling. It was beginning to build up and I didn't care, as we had no place to go it had already been a glorious day.

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and knew it was time. I did not want the sensation that my cock was feeling to stop nor did I want the euphoria that my mind was in to end. Janie also knew I was ready to explode as she could feel my cock swelling. She moved her hand down so that it was again resting on my balls and sucked me completely down her throat. I could not take anymore. I threw my head back and jerked into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed as I continued to cum in her mouth. She pulled off of my cock slightly and I again looked into her eyes as she was watching me orgasm. She sucked until all the cum had emptied.

+++++++++++++

I could tell he was nearing orgasm as his cock swelled inside my mouth and his body was tensing up. He moaned and shot a load down my throat. I nearly gagged from the first shot but let it slide on down my throat. I pulled off slightly for the second shot and it splashed against my tongue. I could taste his sweet but salty cum lying on my tongue. I looked up to watch him orgasm and to see the expressions of his release. He looked down at me with a smile and I continued to suck on him until he had finished cumming.

+++++++++++++

I reached for her and turned her around so that she was now lying on the couch with her legs spread wide. I kissed her nipples and kissed down her flat stomach to her pussy. I had to get her in my face and her sweet juices on my tongue. I reached for the waistband of her panties and slid them off of her. I kissed and licked her thighs and then used my hands to open her to my tongue. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and licked the juices that were seeping from it. I inhaled so that I could take in her essence and placed my tongue on her hard little clit that was standing at attention waiting for me to play with it.

+++++++++++++

He reached down for me and took me in his strong hands. He changed places with me so that I was now on the couch. He kissed me and moved down to my nipples and kissed each one of them. He kissed my stomach and got on the floor on his knees. He reached for the waistband of my panties and pulled them down my legs and tossed them on the floor. He kissed my inner thighs and placed soft sucks on them too. Chance was an expert at driving me wild with his tongue and I was seeping juices as I awaited his first touch. He placed his hands on either side of my pussy and opened me to his tongue. I could feel his hot breath on my wide-open pussy. Then "yesssssss" he stuck his tongue in my pussy and licked to my clit that at this point was again throbbing from the blood that was rushing to it.

+++++++++++++

Janie moaned a soft "yesssssss" as my tongue made contact with her. I wanted to please her with my mouth and to taste her as she came. I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue, which then brought another moan from her. I placed a hand above her pussy and slightly pulled upward so that her clit stood out even further. I traced circles around it and then slid my tongue back down her lips to her pussy and again coated my tongue with her juices.

+++++++++++++

I could feel his lips suck on my hard clit and I had to moan. It felt so wonderful. I could feel his tongue flicking rapidly across my clit. He placed his hand above my pussy and pulled the hood back even further so that my clit had to be standing wide open to his mouth.

+++++++++++++

I went back to her hard clit and was applying more pressure to it now. I sucked it into my mouth and shook my head so that my lips were raking across her clit. She was arching her back and pushing her pussy at my face and tongue. I sucked her clit into my mouth and sucked and flicked it with my tongue. Janie moaned, "OHHHHHH FUCK!" and clinched my head between her thighs as she started to cum. I looked up at her and she had her head thrown back and was pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers. Her juices were coating my face as she had her orgasm.

+++++++++++++

Chance moved to my clit and sucked it into his warm wet mouth and I could feel his tongue as it slashed across my clit. He was shaking his head and had my hard nub sucked between his lips. I could feel the blood rushing to my pussy and my head began to spin. I grabbed the cushions on the couch and clinched them. My orgasm was near. I reached for my tits as Chance was circling my clit with his tongue then I moaned, "OHHHHHH FUCK," as my orgasm flooded my whole body with an unbelievable toe curling experience.

+++++++++++++

I had to have her and now. I had to feel my cock wrapped around the warmest depths of her body. I climbed off of the floor and between her legs. I guided my cock into her pussy and slowly sank it to its full depth. I held it there relishing the intense pleasure. Janie wrapped her legs around my waist as I entered her. I simply moaned as I was locked in her embrace.

+++++++++++++

Chance got off of the floor and climbed onto the couch. I wanted his cock deep inside my pussy as badly as I'm sure from the look in his eyes that he did. I spread my legs so that he had full access to my waiting pussy. I could not wait to feel his length filling me up. He slowly slid his cock into me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel my pussy opening in the depths of it accepting him as he entered. He sank fully into me and stopped. I enjoy it when I can simply lie there and think of how full I am and how much I love the feeling of him being inside of me.

+++++++++++++

I could tell from Janie's eyes that she was enjoying the feeling of me being inside her as much as I was. I withdrew my cock all except the head and again slowly pushed forward enjoying the sensations along the way. I withdrew again and this time plunged back into her. I was beginning to piston in and out of her. I bent forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth and sucked hard on her areola till it puckered in my mouth.

+++++++++++++

He withdrew and then slowly back in. I could feel every ridge of his cock as it slid along the inner walls of my pussy. He pulled out and then plunged back in and I moaned as he began pumping in and out of me. He bent down and sucked hard on one of my nipples. It was almost painful but I felt my nipple extend into his mouth. As Chance leaned forward it caused his cock to drag across my clit sending electric shocks each time to my body. I could sense my orgasm again approaching.

+++++++++++++

I leaned forward farther so that I could get my cock dragging across her clit. I wanted her to cum on my cock and hopefully when I did. I could feel the cum rising in my balls and my dick swell as I groaned, "OHHHHHHH FUCK!"

+++++++++++++

I felt his cock swell even more inside me and knew he was ready to cum and fill my pussy with his sweet juices. I also was writhing on the couch at this point and pulled my legs tighter around him. I wanted him deep inside me as he came. Chance groaned, "OHHHHHHH FUCK!" and I felt his cum splash against the depths of my pussy. It felt like molten lava as it exited his body. When I felt it I too rolled into a softer but yet very pleasant climax.

+++++++++++++

As I shot deep inside her I felt her pussy contracting around my cock and she moaned softly. I was breathing heavily as I felt my body letting go of the orgasm. I stayed buried inside of her and felt our combined juices wetting my balls as they seeped from her. I bent down to her and kissed her deeply and with a passion that only two people deeply in love can express with a kiss.

+++++++++++++

Chance was breathing heavily and so was I. He stayed buried inside of me as I felt my pussy slowly stop contracting around his cock. He bent to me and we kissed deeply with a true love for each other.

+++++++++++++

I turned and sat on the floor by the couch. The movie was over and the DVD had gone back to the start and was running the prelude to the movie. I looked at Janie and said, "I guess we will have to watch that one again so we can see how it ended." I got up and pulled on my lounge pants.

+++++++++++++

As I was lying there I looked out the window and the snow was still falling. It looked like there was probably four to five inches on the ground. I reached for the buttons on my shirt and started fastening them. Chance made a comment about having to watch the movie over so we could see what happened. I climbed off of the couch and bent down where Chance was sitting on the floor and gave him another kiss. "I'll be right back," I told him. I went to the bathroom to clean up and get a fresh pair of panties.

12