A League of Their Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you got a hot cock!" Bobby says.

"I love your big black cock!" I tell him.

"Mmmm, my first white cock, I love it." He says to me while kissing it.

"Jesus, this joint is so big!" I tell him.

If this is Bobby's first time to suck one, I am impressed. I can feel my third orgasm building as he takes my cock deep and soon, I fill his mouth with my own white seed. He in return within seconds fills my mouth and the amount is incredible. Maybe 11 or 12 loads shoot and make a mess of my face as well as fill my mouth. I happily swallow a good amount and we both lay there exhausted.

The two of us shower and get dressed. Promising each other we will stay in touch. I head to Randy's office and open the door. Just as I enter, he is shooting a large load in the air, watching a replay of the action between Bobby, Antwone and myself from earlier. "You're just now cumming?" I joke.

"Kevin, that's my third load I have shot. That was fantastic!" He tells me. We get to my apartment and trade pleasantries. I nod off in the best sleep I have gotten in years.

For the rest of the season we went undefeated. Sometimes Randy took on the givers alone, sometimes I did but for a couple of them we worked together. It was very hot. To show him our gratitude, we gave Charles Randy's portion of the pool. We both got a car from winning, Randy passed.

Next season we decided to let me get my own team and will be playing each other, I plan to win the opportunity to get as much black cock as I can!