A "Lease" on Love

Story Info
Alan falls hard for his full-figured landlady.
3.6k words
4.43
142.7k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People need to get over themselves and stop being so shallow. If a BBW or whatever you want to call those ladies wants to date a good-looking guy- and if such men want to date them - what's the problem?

Just because plus-size ladies don't live up to the standards of being a size 2 model type doesn't automatically mean they shouldn't be dating or enjoying their lives just as they are. To be honest, Mr. or Ms. Right comes in all sizes, shapes, and colors. Why don't people get that?

I'm 35, 5'10 tall, around 215-220 pounds, and in great shape. There was a time that I didn't have an idea of what I wanted my woman to be because we don't make or create them the way our desires want. A lot of hot chicks have hit on me, and I dated more than my share.

My ex-wife was hot, and we got along well until we were married. She then became a total cheating bitch. Not only is that five years of my life I'll never get back, but I'm also nowhere near friends with her. I'm just glad the whore is out of my life for good.

I think getting older and leaving behind my shitty marriage made me less shallow and more open minded, because until recently, I never paid much mind to bigger women other than my co-workers and platonic girl friends. Talk about not knowing what I was missing!

Recently, my job transferred me to another city, which meant I needed a new place to live. I was looking for an apartment to rent. I'd already seen several - none which suited me for one reason or another - before making one more stop that day.

I'd walked into what was a charming old building in a pleasant neighborhood for my appointment to check out an apartment and asked to see the owner. A woman soon appeared.

She was a BBW who appeared not to be any taller than 5'2 with short hair as dark as mine, beautiful fair skin, blue eyes fringed with long dark lashes, and the sweetest smile I'd ever seen.

As soon as I laid eyes on that lovely specimen of a woman, I got a pulse in my heart (and my dick) just from seeing a body that God had spent some serious time creating.

She looked to be in her early forties, but to my surprise, I later learned from one of the other tenants that she'd just turned fifty a few months earlier.

"Alan?" she asked.

I stood and offered a handshake. "That's me."

"Hi, I'm Melody. The unit is right this way."

We walked through the spacious empty apartment while she showed me several features. For a landlady, she seemed a little shy.

Melody went through a list of building rules, when trash pickup day was, where the nearest stores were located, and of course, the monthly rent.

"You'll be happy to know utilities are included," she added.

"Rent's quite a steal for having everything included," I said. "How do you swing the mortgage on this building?"

"I own it free and clear, thanks to my late husband. A lot of tenants don't have much income, so I always believed - unlike my husband, even though I shouldn't speak ill of the dead - that people deserve an affordable place to live."

I wrote her a check for the security deposit and first and last month's rent. "I'm just grateful to finally find a decent apartment. Hotel bills are killing me."

"You're new in town?" she asked.

"Just arrived a few days ago. I was transferred."

"If you don't mind me asking, what kind of work do you do?"

"Television," I replied. "An assistant producer. I took this job because it paid better, even if moving was a pain in the ass."

"Interesting. So I can expect you to move in next week, around the first?"

"Sure. Hotel living does not suit me."

I took Melody's hand and shook it again, this time holding it a little longer. To think this woman would be living on the floor beneath mine made renting the apartment much more appealing.

***

Back at my hotel, I lost sleep that night because I knew Melody was the one my heart wanted. I knew it would take time for me to get up the nerve to try and get to know her better. Since I already knew she was widowed, I figured I was already off to a good start.

I was aware that many bigger girls tend to settle for the first guy to come along, even if he's a total dick, because they think they don't deserve any better and should be grateful any man paid attention to them at all.

When I moved into my apartment, the first friend I made was Marge, who lived next door. She was a widow around eighty, very friendly, a great cook, and had plenty to say about our landlady.

"Her husband was terrible, Alan," Marge told me one Saturday afternoon over coffee. "Todd was a lot older than Melody, but that still didn't excuse his behavior.

"He'd make fun of Melody's weight, called her vulgar names, and never let her work one his properties because she was 'too stupid' to do something as simple as collect the rents. I'll probably be struck down by the Lord for this, but I despised that man and hope he's burning in hell!"

"The guy was that bad?"

"Horrid! His abuse wasn't limited to Melody. Todd actually evicted someone because their check hadn't come in on time and couldn't make the rent's due date. Like the bastard couldn't wait a few days with all of his money! That poor family lived here for fifteen years and were never late on the rent, and the father was disabled from a work accident."

"I'd help them out once in awhile even though I have a fixed income myself. I told the Parkers to take Todd to court, because under landlord-tenant laws, he didn't give them a thirty-day notice. He just literally locked them out on the street after three days!"

"Did they sue?"

"Damn right they did, and the judge ruled in their favor." Marge sat up proudly. "I testified for the Parkers and let that judge know what an awful tyrant Todd was. He hated me after that, but as long as my rent was paid and I didn't break any rules, there wasn't one damn thing he could do to get rid of me."

"How did Mel get this place if he didn't let her work in it?" I asked.

"Talk about someone being stupid!" Marge replied gleefully. "That man never filed a will. State law says if there's no will, everything goes to the spouse. It's like the good Lord was smiling down on all of us when he died, because ever since Melody took over, things have been much nicer around here."

"Mr. Davis upstairs had a heart attack and couldn't work for awhile, and he fell a little behind on his rent. He was so worried about being evicted like the Parkers, but Melody - bless her golden heart - told him to just concentrate on getting better and pay the back rent in installments when he returned to work."

"How can someone like her stay married to such an asshole?"

"Probably settled for Todd because, you know, being heavy, she probably felt he was the best she could do. Poor dear; Melody's such a pretty thing, so intelligent and sweet. It's a rarity to see her at our social activities, though. She's rather shy, but considering what her bastard husband put her through, none of us are surprised. Probably doesn't think good men exist."

"She's not seeing anyone?"

"Oh, heavens no! Melody is much too engrossed in running her properties. What about you? Is there a young lady in your life, Alan?"

"Not at present," I answered. "I was married for five years, but things didn't work out."

Marge smiled at me. "Her loss, because you seem like a decent young man. You're what, at least twenty-eight?"

I laughed heartily. "Try thirty-five, Marge."

"My goodness. Beverly down the hall is also in her thirties. I know she's divorced with a couple of children, but she's very nice and a hard worker. Not many young people nowadays know the meaning of hard work. You should drop by and visit her sometime."

I politely nodded, knowing I wasn't about to get involved with a woman who had kids. "I'll keep that in mind."

Over the next several months, I learned a lot more about Melody from my neighbors, all who said nothing less than kind things about her. It took me awhile before I finally got up the balls to talk to her in more depth than just dropping off my rent check on my way to or from work.

She was wearing one of those peasant blouses that did little to hide her wonderful breasts. The sight of her in that blouse drove me nuts and I took the plunge when I went to pay the current month's rent.

"Hey, Mel?" I asked after I finished the business at hand.

She gazed at me with those intense eyes, her gorgeous cleavage on display. "What is it?"

"Listen, if you aren't busy this weekend, I was wondering if we could, you know, go out for coffee or something."

She blushed a little. "Are you asking me for a date, Alan?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say I am. Marge says you work too hard and need to get out once in awhile."

Melody smiled. "I should've known Margaret had some say in this."

"Actually, I decided to ask you out on my own."

She stared at me quizzically, clearly surprised that I wanted to date her. I know stereotypes exist that bigger women are just there for young guys to lay and then dump them.

I won't lie and say I haven't thought about Melody in a sexual manner, but when the time came, I wanted being with her to mean something more than just "hit it and quit it."

For the first time in as long as I could remember, I was in love.

***

After that first coffee date, Melody and I went out on a regular basis. Her shyness began to thaw a little, and one night, we shared details about each other's marriages.

"Why would anyone want to cheat on you, Alan?" she asked me. "You're a very kind and responsible man. I'm sure you were also a wonderful provider for your wife."

"Maybe that was the problem," I replied. "I gave that woman everything I could, yet she wanted more, more, more. A guy can only tolerate so much."

"Sounded like Todd," Melody said. "He could never make enough money or own enough properties. I sold most of them after he died. Then there were the women..."

"Women? That piece of garbage cheated on you?"

She nodded. "Younger, thinner women. I guess I was okay for cooking, cleaning, and being called awful names, but not good enough to take out in public. He thought I was too stupid to realize what was happening behind my back, but I knew about all of his girlfriends."

"Mel, why did you stay?"

"I was nineteen and Todd thirty-three when we met," she explained. "I grew up feeling just as unattractive, insecure, and worthless growing up as Todd would make me feel in later years of our marriage. He was the first man to pay attention to me. Things weren't great at home and I saw him as my ticket to escape to what I thought was a better life."

"He saw me as a young woman to have as a maid in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. I know I shouldn't have married him, but Todd was affluent even then, and I figured he was better than spending the rest of my life working as a secretary and having no man at all."

Son of a bitch, I thought. The guy was lucky to be dead, because I'd otherwise killed him for treating her so badly.

Something else weighed on my mind. "Did he...hit you?"

"No, never. Just a lot of verbal tirades for the most minor things. The night he got into an accident on the way home, I couldn't even cry. I may sound heartless for saying this, but when he died at the hospital, I felt free for the first time in as long as I could remember. I could finally live my life!"

"You're not heartless at all. The guy put you through hell, and you deserved better."

She smiled. "Thank you, Alan. That's very sweet."

"Tell you what. How about you and this 'sweet' guy discuss happier things?"

Melody raised her glass. "I'll drink to that."

We then spent the rest of our evening talking and laughing about other things in our lives. Melody told many amusing stories about some of the other tenants. I discussed some of the crazier things that went on at my job.

By the time we'd gotten back to the apartment building, it was almost midnight.

"Oh, my," she said. "I've kept you up so late and you're working tomorrow."

"Don't worry about it. I usually get by on about four hours' sleep anyway, plus it was worth spending an evening with such a beautiful woman."

"All right, Alan, you don't have to pile it on. Good night."

***

Our first night together remains memorable to me to this present day.

It was one of the rare times I'd gotten to spend the entire day at home. I cleaned my apartment, helped Mr. Davis move a few heavier items, and did a few loads of laundry once I had seen the laundry room was empty.

I didn't need to worry about dinner, since Marge had dropped by with yet another one of her amazing meals. By the end of my day, I felt tired and in dire need of a shower.

When I finished, I put on the shorts I usually wore to bed (with nothing underneath) and was about to pop in a DVD I never got around to watching when someone knocked on my door.

I figured at first it was either Beverly dropping by with one of her flimsy excuses to see me or Marge offering goodies for me to have with my coffee in the morning.

Imagine my surprise when I saw Melody standing there, wearing the peasant blouse I loved. It was all I could do NOT to get a hard-on.

She seemed a bit flustered seeing me with my long hair still wet and wearing shorts that left little to the imagination.

"Oh...wow. I'm sorry, Alan. I caught you at a bad time."

"No, no. I was just about to watch a DVD. What brings you by?"

"You left some things down in the laundry room," she replied and handed me a pile of folded clothes. "Mrs. Henderson is doing her husband's work clothes and needed to use the dryer, so she brought these to me so I could find the owner."

"Thanks, Mel. I totally forgot about the last load I had to dry. Looks like you do a better job of folding than I do."

She blushed a little. "Thank you."

"You know, I was about to put in a DVD and could use some company. Why don't you stay for awhile?"

"I really -"

"Come on, Mel. Please?"

"All right. I guess a couple of hours won't hurt."

Thrilled to finally have Melody alone in my apartment, I went to put in the DVD while she sat on the couch. When I finished, I took my place beside her.

At one point during the movie, she began to doze off (the movie was boring, so I couldn't blame her) and her head ended up on my shoulder.

Melody's lips were slightly parted as she dozed. Her hair had the slight scent of mint and almond shampoo, and the way she was positioned beside me, I had an up close view of her well-endowed cleavage.

The entire sight of her gave me an almost unbearable erection, which was begging to be released from my shorts.

I couldn't take it any longer. I leaned down and softly kissed her.

Mel's eyes flew open and she quickly pulled away. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry. It's just that -"

"Are you trying to come on to me?"

"You're a beautiful woman. What do you think?"

"I know all the lines, Alan. Just because I'm a bigger middle age woman doesn't mean I'll fall for anything some man tells me. My husband cured me of that."

"To be honest, Mel, I really don't care about your age or dress size. Both are just numbers." I took her face in both of my hands. "All I care about is being with you."

She stared into my eyes. "You ARE telling the truth, aren't you?"

"I am. I also think I found my dream woman."

I held her close, touched her face and kissed her, exploring her mouth with my tongue. She tangled her hands in my hair and kissed me back as our tongues entwined. I felt my cock grow even more in my shorts as we kissed passionately for a long time.

She broke our kiss at one point. "I need to ask you something."

"Sure, honey, anything you like."

"Alan, how long...how long have you..."

"Been drawn to you? Since the day I came to look at this place."

"That long? No wonder I've seen more of you than the other tenants recently."

I stroked her shoulders and back and kissed her again. My lips soon left Melody's as I left a trail down her neck before I whispered that I wanted to make love to her.

"I'm not sure I'd be able to please you," she responded. "It's been so long..."

"Oh, baby, this isn't about me," I said before gently pulling her up from the couch and leading her into my bedroom.

I stood behind Melody and kissed her neck while slowly removing her clothes I wanted to touch every part of her body and give her the pleasure I was sure she never received from her late husband.

"Shouldn't we turn off the lights?" she asked.

"Why?" I whispered in her ear. "You are absolutely beautiful."

I turned her to face me and kissed her as I ran my fingers down her back, over her ass and across her breasts.

I then lay her gently on the bed and removed my shorts before joining her. I opened her legs, which revealed a neatly shaved mound, and dove my head between them. I slithered my tongue inside Melody's long-neglected opening and slid it in and out of her.

She began to moan softly as I continued to tongue fuck her as deep as I could and then licked around the entire outside of her pussy as I gently finger fucked her.

Within minutes, I felt Melody's body shiver as she moaned my name. "Alan..."

I continued working her pussy with my tongue and fingers until I was sure she'd completely come before I moved up and positioned myself between her legs. I gripped my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, teasing her opening.

I leaned down to kissed Melody as I slowly pushed my entire shaft inside her I began to make love to her with long, slow strokes.

I could feel her walls stretching to take me, and the friction of my body pressed against her stirred her clit. She began moving with me, clutching my shoulders. She cried out and moaned as we continued out lovemaking, but I couldn't speak.

She stared into my eyes."You've always wanted this, haven't you, Alan?"

"Yes...I love you so much, Mel," I managed to answer between thrusts.

Soon, both of us were moaning and gasping for air; at the same time, neither of us was in any hurry for our lovemaking to end. I pushed deeper into Melody's pussy and pressed my pubic bone against her clit, which set off her orgasm.

I could feel her inner muscles still wrapped around my shaft and its sensations sent me over the edge. My cock began to throb and my ass started clenching as my own climax drew closer.

We made incoherent noises as a film of perspiration covered both of our bodies. I felt my release inside her and reveled in its sensation as Melody and I came together.

When our respective orgasms ended, I slowly lowered my torso on top of hers with my cock still buried inside her. Our tongues entwined in another passionate kiss before I withdrew, lay beside Melody, and gathered her in my arms.

"Looks like you'll need another shower," she said with a satisfied smile.

I kissed her forehead. "Only if you join me and then spend the night."

"I never thought I'd say this, but I love you, Alan."

"Oh, Mel." I nuzzled her neck. "I love you too."

We've been together now for almost a year, and it's the best choice I ever made in my life. I don't give a shit what my friends or even other women say about me or Melody. I love every pound of her and our sex life continues to be amazing.

I can't wait until her next birthday...I have a wonderful surprise planned for her.