A Liberal Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going to do this?"

He motioned to the floor in front of me. There was no bed in the Van and the little bench seat in the back was not large enough for his big frame.

I got down doggie-style and waited for him. I didn't wait long.

He was on his knees behind me in a flash, and I felt the big head of his meat-pole touch my anus. He put his hands on my hips and held tight with his strong hands while he pushed the tip of his hard-on in me.

Even with my experience the reflex thing happened again, and this time I grunted and squealed like a monkey.

It didn't bother him a bit, he just kept pushing.

Deeper. Deeper. Deeper. Will it ever end?

Then with one more muscular push the last inches went in me. I was surprised and enthralled that Donkey Dong was all the way up my ass, and I didn't pass out.

Then he began to fuck me. Of course, I have never been fucked by a Grizzly Bear, but it must feel like this.

He is almost that hairy and almost that big. And big all over.

I think the tip of his cock touched one of my internal organs with each thrust. But I am not complaining. I am now such a butt-slut that I was in ecstasy.

He lasted a long time which was nice. When I used to suck him off he would cum in about 30 seconds.

He fucked me nicely, not lovingly but at least affectionately. I shouldn't have described him like an inconsiderate beast, I have become quite fond of him. I wished I could kiss him but in this position I couldn't reach.

He mumbled something that sounded like "I can't hold back" and I said it was OK to cum inside me. I guess he wasn't sure if I wanted it up my ass, but why wouldn't I after swallowing so much of it?

Now that he had my permission he gave me a dozen harder strokes and pushed all the way in and stopped. Now he was the one who was trembling.

When he blew his load, he roared like a Grizzly and it squirted and spurted into me forcefully. I could feel his cock throbbing as it pumped through and it was a long trip out to the tiny hole in the tip.

He pulled it out too quick and it almost turned me inside out. My asshole stayed stretched open and even though he delivered his load far in me some of it ran back out and dribbled on the floor. There was so much of it I think I love him.

I got to my feet and pulled my pants up. He went over to the tiny sink and washed his cock. I hoped he didn't pick up anything to wash off but that's not my fault. If you go that far up someone's ass it can happen.

He said, "I don't mean to rush you, but I need to get to practice. If I am late the coach will be all over me."

I hugged him and said, "Play well. As well as you just screwed me."

He thought for a moment, and then said, "Do you want to wait here for me? I should be back in an hour or two."

I wasn't sure if my asshole could stand another invasion by Donkey Dong, but I can't help myself, I want it in me again. I agreed to wait.

He left, and I lounged around the Van and tried to pass the time.

He finally returned, and we didn't waste time. This time we both stripped naked, and I marveled at his athletic body. I think he liked mine too. His enormous cock was stiff and hard.

I got down on my knees again with him behind me.

I felt his cock-head touch my anus and he pushed it in. I learned that cum is an excellent lubricant, especially if there is a lot of it. It went all the way up into me with one continuous push.

He started his marvelous motion and it made wet squishy noises as it slid in and out. I must have a quart of his love-juice in me. I was amazed at how easily I took Donkey Dong up into my abdomen.

The first fuck had taken the edge off and the easy slippery feel of my stretched and cum-filled asshole allowed him to last even longer this time.

I lost track of time and I was in reverie, like an out of body experience. He was breathing hard and fucking me like a man on a mission.

I could tell he was about to explode so I whispered," Put in in me again."

He didn't say anything; his answer was to stop fully imbedded in me and bellow at the top of his lungs.

Fortunately, the Van was parked way out in the lot so there would not be anyone nearby that could hear him.

His second load of the afternoon was just as much as the first and I made little noises of pleasure as it pumped into me. God, I love cum.

When I sense I am about to receive it up my ass I adjust my position to try to get it farther in me.

We stayed together with him inside me for a few minutes, and then he pulled out with the same result as before, a gush of cum came out of me and splattered on the floor. The Van was full of the pungent aroma of cum, strangely reminiscent of the Comet Cleanser my mother used to clean the bathroom with. I hope he cleans the floor or it will be very sticky.

We got dressed and there was awkward silence as we both didn't know what to say or do. We barely know each other although you wouldn't think that seeing what we just did. I was careful to not step in the cum puddle.

Finally, I said, "I should get going. Thank you."

He seemed amused that I would thank him for destroying my asshole with his huge tool.

He said, "Will I see you when it is my turn again?"

"Yes, of course."

"Will you give me two chances again?"

"Sure. If we start early enough in the day, maybe three. I bet you could do three."

That made him smile, and I kissed him goodbye and left.

As I walked back to my room there was some grumbling and cramping in my abdomen. He must have rearranged my GI Tract and I had a double-load of him inside me.

I laid down for a while when I got to my room and thought about my life. I have completed the entire list, and I looked forward to starting over with Seven & ½.

I think I have a little of what is called the Preachers Daughter syndrome. I was so repressed and inhibited when I was a teenager that once I began to have sex I couldn't get enough. If I hook up with just one guy in the future I will have to gently and carefully introduce him to my sexual needs. I think he will be very happy if he doesn't die from exhaustion.

I plan to try taking it face-down and prone, and on my back with my legs in the air, and on my side with my knees drawn up to my chin, and of course good old Doggy Style. I will experiment to see which position will cause it to go the deepest into me. If I can't decide, I will have to keep trying different techniques every day. lol

My only worry is that during my next gynecology exam my OBGYN doctor might notice that my asshole is no longer a tiny pink hole. I did my inspection with the hand-held mirror again, and my asshole has been changed by all the penetrations.

It is now a slightly open and receptive light brown hole, and I can will it to open and wink.

The doctor will probably get a hard-on when he realizes that I take it in the ass now, and it will be obvious in his loose-fitting scrubs.

Hmmm. If he does get an erection I might ask him to put it up my ass. It would be easy for him with my legs in the examination stirrups. He would just have to un-zip, pull it out, and shove it in me.

He is kind of cute, and I would like to try it with a different cock. My asshole is now as thirsty for cum as my mouth is, and I would love to see what his load feels like.

I am doing quite well in my classes, partially because I am not into the dating and party scene. I get more sex than anyone needs, but I don't waste any precious study time doing it.

I am really going to miss college when I graduate.

12