A Life-Changing Business Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeb fired off three massive pumps it to me, grunted louder than ever, and buried giant cock into me deeper than ever, holding it there, filling me with sperm. As Jeb continued to endlessly unload it was all too much for me and I had the most intense orgasm than I ever experienced. I even heard Annie struggling with my own big wad.

After everything subsided I felt Jeb pull out the giant cock. Annie was now on her knees next to me. I collapsed on the floor as Jeb's load spilled out my ass and formed a puddle under me. I was exhausted but totally fulfilled. Jeb reached out to Annie and pulled her around next to him so he could show her my ass...

"Annie, take a look at this... see what I did? Fuck."

"My God, Jeb! It's so deformed and distended. Can't believe how inflamed it looks. You are so powerful, and your cock is so gigantic... Jeb, you love doing this, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah! I love breaking down muscle guys like Bill. They get confused when I show off for them. Some take days or even a couple of weeks to succumb to me and accept their lust. Bill succumbed in only a day."

"Oh Jeb, I have a feeling you're gonna keep working on him. Besides, Bill can't control his urges anyway."

"Annie, I'm gonna blow him up and, if you want, I'll blow up your pussy too. Here, look at this big fucking cock. You want to suck me off?"

"Mmmmmmm, I'd love that, Jeb."

Jeb was already engorging again as Annie stared at it with all out lust in her eyes. Then Jeb added...

"I just pounded out your man's ass with this monster cock, and I can tell you want a taste."

I looked up and could see Annie on her knees as Jeb stood before her and presented his giant cock. She was loving it and kept alternating between his giant cock and those two massive balls, back and forth. Then she paused, and said in a nasty voice loud enough for both of us to hear it...

"Wow, this giant cock is so scented with Bill's blown-up ass, and I love it!"

I wondered what my fate would be and understood I would never say "no" to Jeb. The fact that Annie was into it, and would urge me on, confirmed my situation. It was a powerfully lustful threesome. Jeb was so amazing and I craved him almost all the time.

12