A Life of Love and Misery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmigod," I thought, "she's trying to 'deep-throat' me."

Instinctively, I began to lift my hips as her mouth engulfed more. I felt her hands slide under me and grab the cheeks of my ass, pulling me even closer. Within seconds, I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was about to fill her mouth with my load of cum; but she had other ideas. Pulling back, she scraped her teeth along the length of my shaft and then lightly bit the tip. I'd never felt anything like it before. The sensations of my impending orgasm instantly disappeared.

"Not yet, sweetheart," she muttered as she withdrew. "You did such a fantastic job on me last night I want to return the favor and then ..." She didn't finish as she wrapped her hand around my cock and slid it back into her mouth.

Her hand and mouth quickly increased the tempo of her sucking as her moans transferred vibrations from her mouth to my cock, re-igniting the flame in my groin. Suddenly, I felt her nose pressing into my pubic hair but this time she didn't pull back; instead I felt her swallow as she forced more of my cock into the depths.

When I looked down, I saw tears streaming from her eyes as she fought the urge to pull back. When I tried to push her away, she slapped my hand. I felt her tongue, her lips, and just a hint of her teeth teasing the length of cock as she slowly moved up and down. I barely noticed when one of her hands disappeared but the aroma of her pussy soon filled the room.

She played with my balls as she worked her mouth up and down my shaft, gently squeezing and tickling the sensitive sack.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so I wrapped my hands in her hair. Instantly, she pulled away releasing my cock with a loud "POP".

"Maybe next time, lover. Right now I want to try something that I read about in another one of Sarah's books," she murmured as she moved closer and wrapped her tits around my cock. "This time I want you to fuck my tits. I want to feel you cum all over them. I want to feel it coating me and dripping off my nipples."

I had seen this several times in porn but couldn't believe it was actually happening to me until she began to slowly move her tits up and down my cock. "Come on, baby. Fuck my tits."

I quickly matched her tempo as I thrust my cock into the tunnel between her tits. Pre-cum leaked from the tip of my cock, coating her skin, providing a warm, wet tube of tit-flesh.

"That's it. Fuck my tits. Gawd I feel like such a slut doing this ... your slut. Mmmmmm, so good .. so wicked. Keep going ... fuck my tits. Yesssssss ... just like that. I'm getting so turned on. Cum for me. Cum on my tits. Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... like that. Ohhhhhh ... I can feel your cock getting harder. Sooooo big ... I think ... oh fuck ... I'm going to cum, too. Come on, lover. Keep going. So close ... don't stop," she seemed to plead.

A wet, squishy sound floated upwards from between her legs and I finally realized what she was doing with the hand that had disappeared earlier.

"Cum for me," she sighed. "Cum on my tits."

The room seemed to spin as I felt my balls tighten and my cum rocket upwards like an erupting volcano. "Nowwwwwwwwwww," was all I was able to utter before strand after strand of goo shot from the tip. I watched in amazement as it splashed against her chin before dribbling down over her chest.

Leaning forward, she trapped my cock between her tits and my stomach as her body trembled. "Cummmmiinnggg toooooo. Ohhhhhhhhh ffuuuccckkkkkkkk ..." she moaned.

Instinctively, I reached down and grabbed her shoulders to steady her as I thrust against her, pumping more and more cum over her. I had never cum this much in my life. Great gobs of cum covered her tits and dangled from her nipples and even then it didn't stop. Finally, with one last eruption, my cock lay still between her cum-covered tits.

A smile filled her face and her eyes twinkled as she looked up at me while her hands slowly massaged my cum across her chest. "Thank you," she murmured as she crawled onto the futon with me.

Wrapped in each others arms, we floated in post-orgasmic bliss and fell asleep.

When I woke up she was gone. A simple letter said that as much as she loved me she also had to take care of her family no matter how much it might hurt.

Tears formed in my eyes and dripped onto the page. When I was finally done crying, I couldn't even read the letter. Slowly, I cleaned up, dressed, and straightened the cabin. Then I climbed back into my car and headed back home.

As I drove through town, I saw Jessie with Jack as they walked down the sidewalk. When she looked at me I saw that her left eye was swollen and bruised. I slammed on the brakes and saw a horrified look on her face. The word "NO" formed on her lips before she looked back down at the pavement in front of her. Looking at Jack, I saw him glaring at me, daring me to get out of my car. I knew what would happen and what Jessie wanted me to do as I stepped on the gas and continued on.

I had no idea what life held for me as I left Jessie behind but still held onto a small thread of hope that someday, somehow we'd be back together again.

12