A Lifetime of Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

She opened her eyes and looked at me. They had that misty-look that someone gets when they're trying not to cry. "I... ummmmm... I don't know how to say this."

"How about 'We're done', 'We're through,' or 'We're over'? Any one will work."

Her eyes flew open as if she'd been hit by a baseball bat. "Is that what you want?"

"HELL NO!!"

"Then why did you say it?"

"Well, am I wrong?"

"Yes... and no. I've been thinking about it since we left the mansion. I'm 6 years old than you, have had more lovers than I care to count, I'm far too independent for most men, and we've only known each other for 3 days."

"Yeah, so?"

"You and Jen have known each other for almost 6 years. You're closer in age and she's... well... let's just say she's far less experienced about some things in life. It just seems that you and her would be a better fit."

"I'm still waiting for you to say anything I didn't know when I told Jen that we wanted to see where our relationship went."

"After seeing Jen crying I'm not sure there should be a relationship. That's all."

"And do I have anything to say about this?"

"Of course you do?" she said, emphatically.

"Then listen, and listen good. Jen made the decision to go back and try to repair things with Matt. She chose to walk away from me. And I'm not gonna play 'second fiddle' in any relationship. It's either all or nothing. You understand?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"In the last three days I've grown closer, and shared more, with you than I have with Jen in the 6 years you're talking about. Because of your 'experience' and independence I feel more confident about myself and about the possibility of a future together.

"Together?"

"Yes, together."

She hesitated, "I'm not sure what to say."

"One of my Psych Professors told me that in incidents like this it's best to not say anything at all or say the first thing that comes to mind. The choice is yours."

"I want us to be together," she blurted out, and then covered her mouth with her hand as if she could take it back.

"You're sure?"

"Yes," she replied, tenderly. "What about you?"

I leaned forward and whispered "Yes," just as my lips touched hers.

A deep moan escaped from her lips as her tongue slipped out and slid across my mouth, then she pulled away and ran her fingertips across my face, sensuously, scooping up the remnants of her juice before licking it into her mouth.

"I love the taste of cum... even my own," she purred. "It turns me on."

I laughed. "I guess I'll learn something new about you every day."

She ran her tongue across her lips and used her fingertip to scoop the cum that had escaped back into her mouth. "Yes, you will," she laughed. Then she became suddenly serious. "Can I ask you one more question?"

""Sure."

"Have you ever thought about becoming a father?"

I was thunderstruck. I couldn't say anything and just made gurgling sounds in the back of my throat. "I... ummmmmm... I've... I mean... I've thought about it. Why?'

"Well, like I said I'm 36 years old so I'm getting up there in years when it comes to having a baby."

"Yeah."

"And I told you it was one of the things I wanted to do... after I found the right guy. Well, SURPRISE,... I think you're the right guy."

"Wha...? "When...?"

Her eyes twinkled as she cuddled against me and giggled. "You already know what it takes to have a baby, and if I may say so you're pretty damn good at it. As for when... hmmmmm... I knew there was something different about you the moment we met."

"We met when you were in the shower."

"Yep. The way you blushed and bumped the door when you were trying to run away. I was so 'real'. I realized right away you weren't one of the 'players' that I've hooked up with in the past. I also knew that there was something different when we made love, and I'm not talking about the fact that you were a virgin."

I blushed.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You more than made up for it with your knowledge and willingness to make sure I was enjoying it."

"Ummmm, thanks, I think."

And the third 'when' was this morning."

"When we made love again?"

"Kinda. By that point I'd already made a decision so I didn't take my birth-control pill."

"You didn't take..."

"Yeah. Now don't make a big deal out of it. It usually takes several weeks for a woman's hormones to get back to 'normal' so she can get pregnant."

"Now, it's my turn not to know what to say."

"Then don't say anything," she purred as she took my flaccid cock in her hand and began to gently stroke it. "Let me take care of things."

Within minutes, my body reacted and my cock began to harden. "Mmmmmm," she moaned as she slid down my body until her mouth was directly over with my cock. She grabbed the base and lifted it, tickling my balls with her fingertips. Then she lowered her head, engulfing my cock in one, long, slow, movement. She took her time, letting her lips and tongue explore every bit. Then she pulled back and pumped my shaft. A single drop of pre-cum appeared and she licked it off. It was obvious that she was enjoying the taste.

I was on the verge of cumming when she pulled her mouth completely off, and let her hand run up and down the wet shaft.

"Do you like it when I do that?"

"Yesssss."

"Does it feel good when I suck your cock and play with your balls?"

"Hell, yess."

"Do you want me to stop? Or do you want me to make you cum?"

I hesitated before I answered. My body wanted instant relief but my emotions had a far stronger idea. "What would you like to do?"

"I'd love to taste your cum... unless you a have a better idea."

"I do," I replied as I rolled her over so I was on top of her.

Instantly, she spread her legs and reached between us, taking my cock in her hand. She ran it over her outer lips coating it with a layer of her juice as lubricant. It seemed to take forever before she guided the tip to her opening.

"You feel huge," she moaned as my cock head slid past her nether lips and into the wetness of her pussy. "Fill me," she whispered as inch after inch slipped into her, driving deeper and deeper into her. "God, I feel like I'm a fucking virgin. I can feel every inch of you. I feel like I'm gonna burst."

I slowed my descent as I pushed in until I felt the tip of my cock press against the back wall of her pussy, my pubic hair meshing with hers, while my balls slapped against her upturned ass.

"You're filling me to the brim," she crooned as she wiggled her hips, rubbing the nerve endings under my cock against her pussy wall.

My cock grew even more.

"Ohmigod. So fucking big."

I stayed there, letting us both get used to the feeling, before I withdrew my cock until just the head was still trapped between her nether lips. Then I thrust forward with my hips, driving my cock back into her clutching grip.

"Ohhhhhh... yessssss... I love it," she muttered as she lifted her long, shapely legs over my back and locked them behind me. "Fuck me... just like that."

My cock seemed to fit her perfectly, now. It ran along the walls of her warm, wet pussy when I pushed in and seemed to be almost held by a vacuum when I pulled out.

"That's it... that's it... ohhhhhhhhhh... fuck me. Your cock feel ssooooo fucking good," she moaned as she dug her heels into my ass, pulling me in deeper, harder, and faster.

My hips soon became a blur, while the head board seemed to continuously bump against the wall.

"I need it deeper," she whined. "Sit up a bit."

I sat up on my knees, unsure as to what she was going to do.

I got my answer when she released her legs from around my back and hooked them over my shoulders, lifting her ass.

"Put a pillow under me," she instructed.

I grabbed a pillow and slid it under her hips as she raised herself up. "Now, baby. Fuck me."

Once again, I did as she said and began pounding into her. For a moment, I was afraid I'd push right through to her womb. (It was only later I learned that this is not possible).

"Ohhhhhhh... yes... yes... yes... like... that..." she said in tempo with my thrusts.

Suddenly, her pussy walls clamped down on me holding me in place like a vise. "Gonna... gonna... ohmigod... now... now... now... Cummminggggggg," she groaned as her body began to shake and quiver under me.

"Give it to me... give it to me... give to me," she mumbled almost incoherently, as she reached up and pulled my head down to her tits.

She was almost bent in half as I continued to thrust into her until my balls tightened and my cock began to quiver. I knew the feeling and let myself go. My cum shot up the length on my shaft and out the tip, covering her pussy walls with my cum.

"Cumming too," I moaned, barely able to breathe between her two marvelous orbs.

It was then that the word 'unprotected' popped into my mind. She was unprotected. I wasn't wearing a condom and she was no longer on the pill. "Maybe tonight, maybe not," I thought.

"I know," she purred as her body continued to pulsate drawing every drop of cum from me.

I lay there on top of her, my cock spewing gob after gob of baby-making cum into her but it felt different. This time there was something more, something from deep inside of me, something that promised the possibility of a lifetime of adventures together.

A few moments later, I felt her stir and began to pull away.

"No," she whispered, "Just let me get my legs down. My gynecologist told me that this is the best position to be in if you wanna get pregnant." And then she smiled.

We were still laying there when we heard the phone ring. The answering machine kicked in after 5 rings and we heard Jen's voice.

"Hey guys, I got some really fantastic photos of the sunset and the beach. I also met some friends from school and we're going out. I hope you don't mind. Feel free to spend the night. I'll crash on the couch if I get home. Love ya'" and the phone went dead.

"What ya think?" I asked.

She rolled off the pillow and got up. "Be right back," she said as she went down the stairs. When she came back she was wearing a pair of panties and carrying my shirt.

"I thought you slept in the nude?"

"I usually do, but this will help keep your cum where it belongs and every bit helps," she joked.

"Okay, I guess I can get used to it. But what about Jen?"

"What about her?"

"You heard the call."

"Yep. So the options are she really did meet some friends and is going out with them, or she feels uncomfortable with us right now, OR she's just mad enough about the whole thing with Matt that she's gonna have a few drinks and get herself laid, but whatever she does it's not up to us. We have our own lifetime to plan together," she mumbled. Then, she rolled over and snuggled against me as she had for the past two nights, mumbling "lifetime," once more before she was asleep.

12