A Lifetime of Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrgghhh," she growled as she pushed herself back against me. "Fuck ... fuck ... yesssss ... Now, spank my ass ... ohhhhhhhhh ... spank my ass ... turn it red ... punish your bitch!"

I knelt up, pulled my right hand back and brought it down on her right ass cheek. "Slap ... SLAP ... SLAP."

"Harder ... harder. Ohmigod. Slap the other cheek too."

"SLAP ... SLAP ...SLAP."

I thought I'd seen her at her wildest but now I realized I'd barely seen anything.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. So good. Hurts so good."

I went back and forth, dealing each cheek several hard slaps, turning them into red orbs of quivering flesh.

"Oh ... fuck me," she called out. "Don't stop. So close ... gonna cum soon."

I bit my lower lip, hoping to hold off my own orgasm for just a few more minutes. "Gotta do something ... anything," I thought. Then I caught sight of her crinkled asshole looking up at me, daring me. "Why not?"I asked myself as I slid my finger between her reddened orbs and pressed against her forbidden hole.

"What are you ... oh fuuuccckkkkk. Not there ... not there. Ohmigod! I'm gonna cummm. Ohhhhhhh," she yelled as she threw back her head and arched her back, driving her pussy back against me, the muscles of her pussy walls sucking me in right up to the base of my cock.

There was no way I could hold back. "Fuuucckkkkkkkkkkk," I groaned as my cock exploded. Each thrust ending in a spurt as my cock head crashed into her depths. My cum splattered across her pussy walls coating them, as it sought to find a way into her womb.

"Give it all to me, give me every drop!"

I was gasping, my breathing shallow and uneven, my legs shaking violently, as I continued to pump into her.

She was writhing and squirming as her own orgasm tore through her. Her pussy was milking my cock, sucking cum from me.

I gave her one last thrust and had to stop, my cock being too sensitive to continue.

At the same time, she squeezed me with her pussy getting a couple of more drops, leaving me feeling as dry as the Sahara Desert. Then, I eased out of her, a low groan echoing in my chest, When I looked down, I noticed strands of our combined juices still connecting us and gobs of our juices dribbling down her legs to pool on the sheets below her.

"Un-fucking-real. Look at that," I gasped.

"I don't have to. I can feel it," she wheezed, softly.

Unable to stand, I sat on the bed, tenderly brushing my fingertips over her reddened ass. "Sorry."

"Why?" she asked her head still resting on the pillow, her ass still in the air.

"I ... ahhhhhh ... got a little carried away."

"Don't worry about it," she said as she turned around and sat down next to me. "It turned me on. You know, the pain/pleasure thing."

When I didn't say anything she turned her back to me and I immediately knew what she wanted. I unzipped her dress and helped her slide it off.

She threw it on a chair and climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass at me as she pulled back the sheets and slid under them. This time she didn't pull them up to hide her breasts but sat there waiting for me. "I love you," she whispered.

"I'd hope so after what you did and said in the restaurant tonight," I replied as I stripped and slid into the bed next to her.

"Do you think I'm crazy?"

"Why?"

"You, me ... the whole thing is still so new," she murmured as she slid down in the bed.

I followed, wrapping my arms around her, and kissing her on the nape of the neck as I answered. "Yeah, its new but like you keep telling me, we have a whole lifetime to get used to it."

The next weekend, we moved what little I owned into OUR apartment.

12