A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and giggled. "I had no idea that much was in there. I mean, I wiped and wiped all night."

"Did you get that out of your system?"

"No, I'm going back tonight. I told them I'd be bringing my sister with me."

"You going to have to share four guys?"

I admit I was a little jealous and it was obvious I had lost her.

"No they said there would be more guys. We'll tell my brother-in-law that I don't want to be alone the next couple of nights. We'll make it a night-day-night kind of party."

When I brought the kids home the next night I saw a car I didn't think I recognized pull into Laura's garage. A few minutes later my door bell rang. Laura stepped inside and introduced me to her sister. If anything the sister was a little smaller, a little sexier, a little prettier. She also looked like she couldn't wait to get at the black cock her sister had bragged to her about.

"Well, bye. We need to be going. It sounds like there's going to be a crowd. Black guys like white pussy ... especially married Mormon white pussy."

I looked through my sidelight to watch them walk away. Laura's car soon came out of the garage and headed down the street to turn towards hills of East Salt Lake City. The night before had been lonely without her. Now she was going for two more nights of black fucking.

Claire hadn't called either. I assumed she was fucking her way up I-15 with Ben.

I was a little nervous about Thursday with Julie. Not so much about Julie as about her Mom. Her Dad opted to take the next day off work and go to the cabin they owned for a day of fishing rather than suffering the sleepover Emma had planned to give me and Julie time together.

Julie, being the good Mormon had six kids. The oldest being fifteen and the youngest six. Probably not a problem if grandma didn't run out of snacks and drinks. With my two there were going to be eight.

With the kids secure with their grandmother I parked my car at home and walked out a couple of blocks to meet Julie. She said it seemed oddly quiet in her SUV without the kid chatter. I reached a hand over and put it on her thigh. It was a twenty minute drive from my house.

"Here comes my block. Get down in the seat."

I watched her push the door opener button and heard the garage door open, then close behind us. I had been to her house a lot, it always being full of her kids, my kids and the other various mixes of family. With six kids they had a big house. The eerie quiet was surreal.

"This is different." Julie sighed.

"I know. What do you want to do first?"

She took my hand.

"What I want do first is to fuck you in my own bed. Then we should do it in every room of the house."

"It's a big house." I remarked.

"It is. We better get started."

Julie was wearing a pullover shirt and long skirt. The pullover came up over her head and was tossed aside. That motion letting her tits bounce free as we walked through the family room, Crossing the living room she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, leaving it on the floor. I was grabbing at my own clothes, us both arriving naked at her bedroom door.

"I don't think I've ever been in here before."

"First time for everything!"

She pushed me onto the bed. My wife's sister had a hand around my cock and the head of it in her mouth. She starting bobbing up and down, almost taking it into her throat. The last time she had given it a few strokes just to say she had one in her mouth. This time she was sucking my cock in earnest with no intention of quitting until she had my load in her mouth.

My seed shot pretty hard against the back of her throat. She looked like she might gag as she hovered there not knowing what to do with it. I put my thumb on her chin. She opened her mouth to show my cum, then swallowed.

"I wasn't sure I could do that. It wasn't that bad. I don't think I'd do it for anyone but you. Now, eat my pussy while your recover enough to fuck me."

Julie flipped on her back. She spread her thighs wide as she waited for me to bury my face in her cunt. Her moans of approval told me I was finding the right spots. Her tight little twat was probably the tightest I'd experience for a while, her being just a little smaller than her mother, or Claire before she first fucked Ralph.

By the time I'd made her cum a couple of times she was wet and begging for my cock. By then I was hard again and moved up to slide it in her. Julie's pussy felt good. Her and her Mom now the only ones uncompromised with black cock. Of course, cheating with me wouldn't put either one of them on the path to real sainthood. We were fucking away at each other.

"We're on Brian's side of the bed."

"Do you want to move over?"

"No, I'm right where I want to be."

The idea of it all got to both of us. I spurted the first load in her. She came hard right along with me. She wiggled free from under me.

"I've got to go pee. I should have done that before we started."

Julie started into the master bath, stopping to look back at me.'

"Come on. You can watch me."

I didn't watch her watch her. I looked at her naked on the toilet while she peed. She wiped with a big chunk of toilet paper, then stood up and looked back into the bowl.

"Looks like your boys didn't make it." She laughed "I think I swallowed all the fighters."

Julie used a wash cloth on her outer lips and got the cum out of her pubic hair. She sat on the edge of the bath vanity and spread her legs.

"Might as well catch this room while we are in here."

"Let me get this right, I'm going to fuck you in every room in the house, but not necessarily cum in you in every room in the house?"

"However it works out." Julie giggled. "Just so we fuck in every room in the house."

Julie was fun. I had married the wrong sister even though she was six years older. She would be the girl to spend a lifetime with. I don't know what was wrong with Brian, her fucking husband. The wash cloth had left her a little dry. I had to work a little to get in her, but we added the master bath to our new list of rooms.

She wiggled away and led me naked into the living room. Spread eagled in an arm chair she guided me back in.

"We don't sit in here except for company. This is where Brian sits."

Julie was anxious to get to the family room. She plopped back in a leather recliner and ordered me back in her cunt.

"You are going to come in me here. I guess you know who's seat this is."

We fucked until I spurted a small stream in her as I thought of Brian sitting there thinking he was the Lord of his family. Julie wiggled and grunted until my cum and hers ran from her cunt. As she got up a little pool formed on the chair and trickled backwards on the cushion.

"We'll just leave that there for a while." She laughed as she waved her hand backward at our juices on his cushion.

From there it was on the counter top in the kitchen where she prepared the food and beside the kitchen range where Brian liked to cook.

We started a load of clothes and fucked on the washing machine.

My niece's bedroom was a mixture of girly and athletic. Brian and Julie's oldest child at sixteen. I lost my load in her Mom while we fucked in her bed. Julie didn't say anything, but she had to suspect cumming in her there had to have something to do with her pretty daughter.

The next room was my fifteen year old nephew. We fucked across his bed, not spending a lot of time in there.

Child number three was my thirteen year old niece. Cute and developing she already had a nice ass like her Mom. Most of the room was childhood collections of a young girl with a hint of her being a teenager now. I didn't want to cum in her Mom after already losing it in her older sister's bed. Julie seemed to have other ideas.

"Why don't you cum in me your niece's bed?"

"I already did that remember? I don't want you to think I'm a perv."

"You're her uncle. You have to cum in her Mom while we are in her bed."

Glunk glunk glunk. That was a ball draining experience. Julie hunched up against me and started cumming hard as my seed flowed into her.

"Maybe we should go back to the kitchen. I'm kind of thirsty." Julie murmured.

We sat on the bar stools at the kitchen island while we drank two beers that Brian kept pushed towards the back in the bottom of the fridge. There were just four stools where the family kind of rotated in and out. Julie let out a squeal where she was sitting and jumped up. She pointed at a little wet puddle on the vinyl cover.

"See what your nieces made me do!"

Julie giggled and moved to the next stool. We began to kiss and make out until she had me hard again and she needed some cock.

"Oh, fuck me for about a minute on each stool. That would be so cool."

I fucked her on the first two. Then at the one where she leaked on the seat she leaned over and sucked the cum into her mouth and swallowed. Again I was thinking I married the wrong girl.

A couple of strokes on each of the other two was all I could handle without launching another load into her. I'd known Julie for fours year and this was the day I was falling in love with her.

"Next is your younger nephews' room. Think you can handle yourself in there?"

The boys were nine and ten. I shouldn't be surprised at the stacked bunk beds. My sister-in-law pulled me into the lower one and between her legs. My cock popped right in her slit. Knowing is was the boys' beds helped me hold my seed. Julie fucked me slowly, then faster, then pushed me off her.

Time to go up top. Don't hit your head on the ceiling. Julie was one step on the ladder when a glob of cum rolled out of her slit. My hand swung out instinctively.

"I felt that slide out. Where did it go?"

My hand was out in front of me.

"Oh, nice catch! I swallowed the last one. This one is yours."

I can't imagine the look on my face as she giggle hysterically at me. Finally ...

"Here let me get that for you." She sucked it off my hand. "Ask a man to do something and you end up doing it yourself."

She started up the ladder again.

"If you see any more leakage just shove your face in my pussy."

Julie laughed as she spun over in the top bunk. The imagine of any leakage and my face in it made me gag a little.

We barely had gotten started when Julie was ready to get out of the top bunk and on to the last room.

"One room to go!"

That one room was my sweet six year old niece. Even a partial boner in there seemed so wrong. It was hard to believe her mother wouldn't skip the little girl's room.

"Come on, fuck me. It's not like she's watching." Julie was on her back, legs open.

It was like she was watching. There were little girl things like dolls, stuffed bears, even a damned pink unicorn. It was for certain Julie was determined that I fuck her in the frilly bed.

I took the attitude that if I started to fuck my wife's big sister we would fuck for a few minutes then move on to another room. Not true. It only seemed to make the sex hotter. Things got a little frantic. Julie started cumming hard, causing my dick to erupt in her slippery twat. We lay there a few minutes. Julie's eyes suddenly starting looking around the room realizing where we were and what she had just done.

"Maybe it's time we went back to my bed."

When Julie stood up she put her hand over her pussy when she felt the wetness inside her start to slide out. I was glad to get out of that room and follow my sister-in-law's perky ass to her bedroom again. She sat on the toilet to pee again and looked at the palm of her hand. There was a glob of her own cum in her hand along with a little of my effort. She had about fucked me dry. She held the mess out to me.

"Last chance. Do you want to taste it, or do I have to do it again?"

I guess my pause was my answer. She sucked it into her mouth and licked her had. The wash cloth was right there. After wiping she could have washed it right off. Instead when she stood up she pressed her naked tits to my chest and ground her mound against my thigh. She tilted her head up as of to kiss me. Instead she opened opened her mouth to show me that she still hadn't swallowed.

"Last chance." Her words garbled by the cum on her tongue and in her mouth.

Thankfully she swallowed it and led me to lay with her on the bed she shared with Brian. We laid there facing each other on our sides watching each others face. Julie's eyes sparkled and she watched mine.

"I should have beat my sister to you four years ago."

We were fucking again with in minutes. We were both about to cum again.

"Wait, don't cum yet. We haven't fucked in my minivan."

I kept my hardon as I followed her to the garage. She slid the door open and laid out on the second row bench seat. Julie opened her thighs so I could slide my cock back in her. We began fucking slowly.

"Tomorrow I'll have my six kids in here. I'll pick them up from Mom and run them where they need to go. The oldest two I'll take and pick up from practice. Saturday Brian will be driving me and the kids for shopping and errands. We'll go some where to eat and maybe go to to a movie. Sunday we'll all be back in here going to church. She grinned and started to cum.

"Beat you, didn't I? You didn't expect me to cum that fast."

She patted the front passenger seat.

"Brian will be driving, I'll be riding here. Cum in me while I sit in the seat that will be next to him."

That idea got to me. Julie moved from the second row seats to the passenger seat in the front. She sat sideways in the seat so I could stand and she could take me in her married cunt.

"I guess I was the fast one that time." I grinned.

"You made it almost two minutes." Julie joked.

"Sorry, I let the visual get the best of me."

"You still made me cum again."

She grabbed a paper napkin and held it between her legs so we could get back in the house.

The minivan scenario stayed in my mind. We made love again in her bed. I insisted be go back to the minivan. She agreed to the rematch and sat in the front passenger seat just like earlier. I lasted maybe three minutes that time.

"You sure have a thing for my minivan. Well, I hope me ... in the minivan."

We went back in the kitchen to drink another beer.

"We haven't done it on the back deck. There's a lounger back there."

Back inside we realize we would both needed to sleep.

"Too bad we couldn't go out somewhere like a married couple." Julie cooed.

"We dance together naked in the dark a little while and fell asleep in their bed in each others arms."

The next morning we were rushing around to get me home and to work after one last fuck. I had just gotten out of the shower. Julie had opted to skip taking one and keeping last load in her to carry around for the day. She was reaching for panties when her phone rang.

"It's Mom."

"Hi, Mom."

"I think we lost count. Probably around midnight. Once more this morning."

"He's showered and about ready for me to take him home to change for work."

"Yes, mother. I probably chose the wrong husband. Six kids later might be a bad time to find out."

"I'll be there in about an hour to give you the full details."

"From what I could hear of her voice she sounded happy." I commented.

"She couldn't be more happy if she was the one your were fucking. Oh, that's right ... you've already have!"

Julie gave with a gentle squeeze on my prick and gave me a little kiss.

"Come on, Romeo. You don't want to be late for work."

While Julie talked to her Mom she put on her garment top and a green three-quarter length sleeve length blouse. She put on panties and an almost floor length floral flowing skirt. She put on her shoes. low heels with a strap across the heel.

"What's with the panties?" I teased. "Don't want to go commando?"

"Sure, you wish! I don't want cum leaking down my thighs when I'm with my kids. The crotch is already damp from your nasty deed?"

"Nasty deed, is it?"

"Yeah ... can we do it again soon?"

She had me hard all the way to my house. Or, at least until the three blocks where she let me off on a corner.

On the way to work I was thinking how my wife hadn't called to check in or ask about our son and daughter since Monday and here it was early Friday. I squashed the idea of calling her. Things had been pretty perfect all week without hearing the voice of the Queen of Black Cock. Little would she know that she and neighbor Laura now had a very distinct thing in common. I knew my thing for Laura was now disintegrated.

But, I thought if I could keep fucking Claire's mother and sister things would be good. Marathon fucking wasn't required. If I could tap either one of them once or twice a week life would be good.

Around eleven my cell rang. Finally, I thought! Instead of it being the call from Claire about her coming home, it was her Mom.

"Hello?"

"Hi. I hear you had quite a night with my daughter, not the one you married. Julie went on and on about how great you are. I already knew that, but you have her so delighted she asked me what I thought about her divorcing Brian. I've never seen her so in love."

"It's probably just a temporary thing."

"No, this is a crush that's going to last. She said she's cutting Brian off."

"Your daughter has me pretty infatuated as well."

"Don't forget, Lover Boy. Your mother-in-law has first dibs. Tonight and in the morning you'd better give it to me good."

"Deal, Emma. Thanks for setting me and Julie up."

"I love you son-in-law." She giggled.

"I love you, too, Emma. See you later. Have your motor running."

"It's already running. I'm keeping your kids from a nap so they will be asleep when you get here."

The rest of the day involved hiding a hardon. The drive to Emma's house seemed like it took for ever.

My kids were asleep. Emma was wearing a dress only. It was quickly off as I stripped and mounted her in her bed. We fucked in a mad passion, both rushing to an orgasm. I stayed in her and kissed her mouth and tits. It was like a sudden honeymoon with the late forties something hottie.

We started in with round two without me even taking my cock out of her. The squishiness of our fluids made it feel extra good. Just as we were both about to cum again as voice scared the shot out of us.

"So, there you two are!"

We both froze thinking it would be one of the kids. As our brains refocused we realized it was Julie.

"I knocked on the door. I used my key to come in. The kids were sleeping so I figured my mother was getting fucked by my boyfriend." She laughed.

"What on earth girl?"

I had started gently fucking Emma again as the two talked. Julie was wearing the same outfit she wore when I left her that morning.

"I told Brian I had to come over and talk to you for something. I was hoping I could get in a quickie. It seems like such a naughty thing to do."

"As you can see we are already started." Emma sounded a little disturbed at her daughter for interrupting."

"Sorry. My fault. I thought it might be fun to start the weekend with a fresh load inside me. Besides, if Dad's at the cabin you two can spend the night together and do it all you want."

We hadn't thought of that. I was going to fuck Emma and take my kids home for the night. I hadn't seen Laura since she and her sister left for their visit to black cock paradise. I was was beginning to worry about not hearing from my wife. That guilt trip sons and daughters can put on their mothers began to catch up with Emma.

"Okay, get off me. Give the little brat a turn. But you had better fuck her good. I need to check the kids anyway."

Emma stood up and reached to drop her dress over her head. The upward movement of her arms triggered a leak from her cunt. The bigger part of my earlier load slipped from her fresh fucked pussy and plopped to the carpet. Emma grabbed a wash cloth to dab at the wet mess so it wouldn't stain the fiber. By the time she looked up at us again Julie had shed her clothes. My cock was buried in her. We were starting to fuck.