A Little Less Talk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I savored his expression of barely contained lust.

"Are you comfortable?" Mark asked, his voice hoarse.

"Yes," I nodded. I could smell him on the pillow, and it only heightened my arousal.

"Good," he murmured, gently stroking my belly with his fingers. "I'm going to eat your pussy."

I sucked in air through my teeth as he found the waistband of my pathetic maternity leggings, and pulled them slowly down my legs, followed by my panties, before repositioning my feet at the edge of the bed. It was like being at the OB's but...not. On no occasion at my OB's had I been this turned on. It wasn't clinical. It was slow, seductive, and...tender.

Blushing, I pulled the hem of my top down to cover my huge tummy.

"No," Mark admonished. "No."

Gently, but uncompromisingly, he pushed my top upward to expose my belly. When that was done, he frowned. I was about to ask him what was wrong when he surprised me by pulling my top up further, over my breasts.

"I want this off. And the bra," he ordered. I helped him to remove my top, and shivered in anticipation as I unfastened my bra for him.

I was naked. Totally fucking naked. Fat and undesirable in my view, but Mark's eyes told a different story. I was shocked and titillated by the look of hunger on his face as he pulled my bra straps free. How could he want me? When he'd last seen me, I'd been thin. Svelte. In my fucking prime. Just because he'd made me this way didn't mean he had to be attracted to me. I was damaged goods. Period.

All feelings of uncertainty were instantly forgotten though as he cupped my breast in his warm hand and claimed my nipple with this mouth. Sweet fuck...

I trembled when I heard Mark's deep growl, his lips applying a stronger suction than before. His tongue laved my flesh as he sucked urgently at me. Almost like he wanted...

"Mark, ahhh," I whimpered.

"Sshh," he released my tit, and drew back before kneeling on the floor between my legs.

"Oh God," I moaned, as I watched his head disappear behind my belly.

"Shhh..."

I couldn't see anything, and I damn near exploded when his fingertips ventured between my wet folds. Remembering that he liked me quiet, I clenched my teeth and grabbed hold of the comforter, though I couldn't stop my hips from squirming. Not until I had more of him.

"Mmm," I heard a deep purr from between my legs, and my eyes fucking crossed when I felt his hot breath on me.

His tongue delved and his mouth sucked at my lips, the faint wet noises decadent in the air. His tongue was like his cock. Large, hot, and quietly demanding.

I thrust my hips upward as best I could, trying to give him better access, and blushed when I realized I could smell myself. I was that turned on. I needed him.

A large warm finger penetrated me, then two, as his tongue ventured northward to graze softly over my clit. I squirmed and mewed in encouragement.

"Jesus..." he breathed against me. "You're so fucking tight."

Mark was a man of few words during sex, but holy hell, whatever did come out of his mouth never failed to set me off. I expressed as much when I clenched down on his fingers, my legs trembling.

"Please Mark, I need...aahhh..."

But I abandoned my plea when he resumed his delicate attentions on my moist pearl. Delicate, and then not. A third finger forced its way into my cunt and Mark's tender licks became a firm suction on my pulsing clit.

"Mmmm," he growled into my hot flesh as he slowly fucked me with half his hand. It was driving me insane.

His left hand, which til now had been holding my leg in place, drifted lazily over my hip, and up to my...oh my G...

"Aaah, fuck Mark, yesss!!" I convulsed as his hand came into view, resting gently but possessively over my rounded stomach.

"Nnhhh," he sucked harder at my little bud, trapping it with his teeth and teasing persistently with his tongue.

Sweet Jesus. The tender way he caressed my stomach, combined with the brutish assault of his mouth and hand on my pussy hurled me suddenly over the edge. The sensations overwhelmed me, and he clearly wasn't done.

"No..." I pleaded in spite of myself, my pussy rippling and gushing under his mouth. I was hitting sensory overload, and while I knew I needed him to stop, I didn't want to deny him.

"Sarah," he panted when he finally came up for air.

"Let me suck you."

Jesus where had that come from?

While I could hardly move, I wanted to give him some pleasure in return, and that was the first thing I could think of. I must have wanted it, truly, or I would never have blurted out such a slutty request.

"Let me help you get comfortable first," he agreed, his voice guttural, his chin glistening even in the dim light. He was clearly on the edge.

My heart surged as Mark helped me shift further up the bed, and repositioned the pillow beneath my legs.

I watched in fascination as he stripped. I'd never seen him naked from the waist up, and, mmmm. Broad strong shoulders and arms, firm stomach...maybe not as obscenely chiseled as Chris Hemsworth, but damn. He was all man.

And then the main attraction drew my eye, his huge shaft bouncing free of his boxers.

"You'll pinch me if this gets too intense, okay? I don't want to hurt you," Mark warned as he straddled my shoulders. But I saw how hard, purple, and engorged his cock was, and I wanted, no I needed to please him.

I was still twitching from that delicious orgasm when he brought the head to my lips.

"Mmmm," I hummed in delight as I tasted him. It all came rushing back to me, his taste, his texture, and most of all, his dominance.

Before, he'd had me trapped against the bumper of his truck. Tonight, the mattress. I'd never done this position before with oral. He was essentially preparing to fuck my mouth as he would my pussy—in missionary.

"Shhit," he bit out as he sank into my mouth, inch by inch. "Fuck have I missed this mouth Sarah."

"Mmmm," I agreed. I'd missed this cock. My hands caressed his ass as he pumped into my mouth, and I delighted in his moans of appreciation.

The new position allowed me to take him deeper into my throat without gagging. Had he known it would be easier? Had he done this to spare me discomfort?

Mark's pace increased as he grunted above me. I grabbed his warm cheeks, my nails digging into his skin and making him hiss and thrust harder. I could feel his huge balls slapping against my chin, and I longed to taste them as well.

"Nnggh, ngh, aghh," came the obscene noises from my throat. It was intense, but not to the point where I'd have him stop. I put pressure on his ass, encouraging him to go deeper. I could tell he was holding back.

"Oh fuck baby..." he gritted, his thrusts frantic. "Fuck I'm gonna come..."

I wanted to taste him. His glorious cum.

"Mmmmm," I moaned in wanton excitement. I opened my eyes to stare up at him, and was entranced. God he looked just as beautiful as that first night. Sweat glistening on his brow, his face a mix of feverish desire and desperation.

"Nnn, nnnhhh, nahhhh..." Mark pulled out to just the head, and grimaced.

The pulsing, the knowledge that he was shooting his semen into my mouth just made me crazy, and I felt myself literally saturating the bed. His salty cum coated the insides of my cheeks, and I drank it down in gulps as best I could.

When finally the pulsing had ceased, Mark pulled free of my mouth. Carefully he maneuvered himself over and down beside me, turning my face to his, and kissed me tenderly.

"Thanks," he breathed.

"Anytime," I laughed.

--------------------

Jesus Christ this woman. She un fucking did me.

I wondered what it would have been like, had I been approached by Sarah under different circumstances. Were Lesley and I so different? Would I have cheated, had she not cheated first?

The woman didn't just cheat Mark. She lied. Repeatedly.

I wanted to believe that had I been unfaithful, I'd have just come out and admitted it, and allowed Lesley the dignity of walking away. Perhaps it was better not to think too hard about it. And fuck if I didn't have other things that required my attention now.

"You want a shower, or a bath?" I offered.

"What, do I need it or something?" Sarah smirked at me, all sass.

"I didn't say that, did I?" I pinched her nipple in warning, and she was instantly, beautifully, subdued. "You were on your feet all day at work, just thought you might like a hot shower."

"Oh. I guess so, I just..."

"What?"

"I don't have a change of clothes with me, or anything."

Ah. Yes. Reality rears its ugly fucking head.

"Do you have somewhere to be?"

"I'm off tomorrow, so I guess not," she admitted. "But I should call my parents and give them a heads up."

Her parents.

"Sarah, fuck, I guess I should have opened with this...how old are you?"

"Twenty two."

Thank fuck.

"What about you Mark?"

"Uhh, I'm thirty five."

Each year I had to think about it longer.

"Well now we know something else about each other."

"I guess so."

How fucked up is this?

"Okay little girl, go call your parents. I'll order us a pizza, and then we can learn more about each other."

Sarah's grin was lethal, especially the way she bit her lip when I called her "little girl". But her grin quickly faded, to be replaced with something akin to nervousness. I didn't like it.

"Mark, umm, do you have a robe...or...something I can use?"

"Are you cold?"

"Not exactly, just...self conscious."

"You don't have to be self conscious baby," I soothed, stroking over her tummy in affection.

"But do you?"

I frowned, not wanting to encourage her obvious self-esteem issues. But I also didn't want to overstep. Just because I'd knocked her up didn't give me the right to control her. Did it?

"I'll grab you a robe," I sighed.

"Thank you," she said, relieved.

"It's just until after dinner," I warned. "Tonight, when you're in my bed, you'll be naked. And it won't matter if the lights are on or off. Got it?"

"Yes sir," she nodded.

"Call your parents, then go get your shower," I repeated as I handed her my robe from the hook on the door.

--------------------------

"Mind some company?" came a deep voice from behind me.

I startled a bit but calmed when I saw him entering the shower behind me, deliciously naked. How could a man this gorgeous be calming? I should be in pieces around him.

In some ways, I was in pieces. My insides fluttered as I saw his thinly veiled expression of lust. As battered as my ego had become these past six months, Mark was definitely starting to repair some of that damage.

Was it sympathy? Was he humoring me? Being polite because he'd put me in this position? If not for the look on his face, I'd have definitely assumed he was treating me this way out of some sense of obligation. But Mark seemed genuinely attracted to me, in all my fat pregnant glory.

What's wrong with enjoying it? Even if he isn't sincere, you can at least pretend. Enjoy what he is giving you while it lasts.

"Sure," I whispered, "I mean, no, I don't mind."

"Let me wash you?" he offered gently.

"Umm, okay," I stuttered, handing him the soap.

Mark confidently accepted the soap and worked up a handful of lather. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him reach first for my belly, then he seemed to change his mind, and started massaging the soap into my arms.

"Mmmm," I moaned, enjoying his touch. The man was a master, and he was being gentle.

"Turn," he ordered softly.

That was a taller order than it used to be, certainly. In the cramped space, I had to be careful not to bump myself on the shower wall. I melted inside when Mark steadied me, his hand protectively over my belly as I turned around.

He paused, I assumed to gather more lather before massaging it into my back, my shoulders, my neck, and then around. I licked my lips and stifled a moan when his hands ventured downward to my breasts. He was clearly enjoying himself. I felt his stiff rod poised at my back as he kneaded my globes firmly, urgently.

"I love these tits," Mark growled into my ear, making me shiver.

"And...I love this..." he murmured.

I gasped as I felt his large warm hands begin to caress my firm round belly. Tenderly. Sensually. Worshipfully.

"Oh God," I whimpered. Fuck I was drenched. My pussy was pulsing, contracting, desperate for him—to please him no matter what he demanded.

"I could play with this cute belly all fucking night," he whispered wetly. "But I need to finish cleaning you, little girl."

I bit my lip in desire. The way he uttered those words...

Mark released me and then redirected his focus to my legs, scrubbing them firmly. I mewed in pleasure and anticipation as he drew closer to my cheeks.

"Spread," he ordered gruffly.

Licking my lips, I spread my legs as much as I could without risk of slipping, and braced myself against the shower wall.

I heard Mark soaping up again, and shuddered when I felt his hands massaging my cheeks.

"Mark..."

"Sshhh."

Fuck.

Mark stroked up and down along my crevice before prodding gently at my tightest hole. I inhaled sharply through my clenched teeth, and tried to be good for him.

"Open," he crooned. "Open for me Sarah."

"Aahh," I panted, trying my best to relax my muscles. Those muscles which had not been tested in such a way for six long months.

"It's alright little girl," he soothed. "Open your ass for me. Let me in."

Sweet fuck he just wrecked me with his words. The moment they'd left his lips, I wasn't sure what happened, but somehow, I loosened. I felt a surge of wetness escape me, and his warm thick fingertip penetrate my ass.

"Good girl. That's it..."

I wanted to moan, to cry out, to beg. But I stayed silent. I was his good girl.

Mark hadn't moved, his fingertip still gently but firmly encased in my tight sphincter. I licked my lips, waiting for him to penetrate me further.

Slowly, so slowly it was barely perceptible, he pushed his finger deeper. Just a tad deeper, then withdrawing a bit, then deeper still. For what felt like hours, he teased my ass, slipping his finger in and out, making me squirm, my whining kept barely in check.

This must be what it's like to be in heat.

My pussy was pulsing, clutching, clamoring for what I knew he could give me.

But all that would have to wait.

"Aahhh," I gasped as I felt a second finger poise itself at my opening.

"Sshh," Mark soothed as he kissed my shoulder.

God he was so gentle—and yet I sensed his power. His dominance, resting deceptively just beneath the surface.

I focused on my breathing. In and out, in and out.

The feeling was incredible as he worked two thick fingers slowly but decisively into my forbidden hole.

I was so overcome that I began to rock backward, pushing back onto his hand.

He purred in approval, kissing my shoulder and up the side of my neck. He'd halted his motions, letting me take the lead and penetrate myself on his fingers. Just like that night...

"Do you want more, little girl?"

"Yes!" I panted, though I wasn't sure what he meant by more.

I wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

I released a pained cry as I felt him withdraw and then begin to work three fingers into my ass. It hurt, but Jesus it felt so good...

It wasn't just the act itself. It was the tall hot hunk of alpha male giving it to me from behind. He knew how to take what he wanted. And unlike our first encounter, he seemed all in. It wasn't just him working off his animalistic need. He was coaxing me and displaying his genuine desire for me. Desire and affection.

"Mark," I whispered, overcome with the intensity of his fingers filling my ass, the electrifying combination of tenderness and pain he was inflicting on me.

"Mmmm," he growled into my neck as he gently fed me more of his thick long fingers.

I shivered as I felt his hot tongue venture out and tease at my neck, and clenched down suddenly when I felt his sharp teeth hovering, barely touching. Oh yes, they were there, just over my jugular, taunting and lethal. My pussy gushed as I felt the faint prick of his canines, accompanied by his exhale.

"Please..." I didn't know what the hell to do. I just knew it was too much. I needed him to fuck me. Now.

"Okay little girl, I think that's enough. Pizza will be here any minute."

What??

Mark promptly but gently withdrew his fingers from my ass, and turned me around to rinse me off.

"Hang tight baby," he smiled as he did a quick utilitarian scrub-down of himself—an outright mockery of the sensuous erotic torture I'd endured moments ago.

When he'd finished, he exited the shower, wrapped a towel around his mid section, and reached for me to help me out. I recalled his treatment of me when we'd arrived at his apartment. He'd been diligent—almost excessive in his care. But I was slowly adjusting to it. It felt less like him fussing over me, and more like me submitting to him. Giving myself to him. Granting him the power to treat me as he wished. And that I found totally addicting.

He dried me off, paying intimate attention to every square inch, and I blushed as he delicately handled my front. I felt ugly, fat, and undesirable in my nude state. And yet the need in his eyes caused my stomach to churn, and my pussy to tingle. He clearly wanted me. Liked what he saw.

When he'd dried me off, Mark grabbed the blue terry cloth robe and wrapped me in it—as best he could anyway.

"Thanks," I whispered.

"It comes off at bedtime," Mark declared sternly.

--------------

"So what do you do?" I began as we dug into our pizza slices.

"Mmm," Mark chewed, "I'm a manager at Harbert Construction. Commercial work mostly."

"Do you actually build?"

"I used to, yes, then I progressed. Now I mostly bid jobs, assign jobs, write schedules...boring shit like that."

"It really that boring? You chose to do it after all," I smirked.

"Well the fact that my dad owns the company might have something to do with my career path," Mark chuckled. "He retired a few years back, and I couldn't let him sell his company, so I more or less took over."

"Wow."

"Yeah," he smiled. "It's not like I'm a CEO of some billion dollar corporation or anything, but it's kinda fun being my own boss. When the old man isn't breathing down my neck anyway."

"He sounds like a riot," I laughed.

"Hilarious," Mark grimaced.

"Yeah, well that's what dads are for. Being overbearing," I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, he means well, and for the most part focuses on fishing trips and poker nights with his buddies, so I can't complain."

"I guess not. Wish my dad would go fishing," I groaned. "He spends more time in front of the TV than anything else when he's not at work."

"What's he do?" Mark asked.

"He's a mechanical engineer. You want to talk about overbearing and critical," I rolled my eyes. "He was just thrilled when I told him I was pregnant."

Mark frowned then, and I realized it wasn't as much of a joke as I'd intended.

"Is he okay with it now?"

"He's had some time to cool down, yes. Despite his initial shock, I think he's actually looking forward to being a granddad. Already talking about trust funds and crap. And it wasn't more than a couple months before my mom started bringing home baby clothes. Pink baby clothes."

"Ha! Well that's good, I guess."

"I guess," I nodded before swallowing my last bite.

"Do you know the sex?"

"Nah, I want it to be a surprise," I said resolutely.

"Speaking of which, I uhh...I'm not sure what you want to do, now that I'm aware of the situation. I'd like to, well, be in our kid's life. In your life, if that's what you want."