A Little Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I could feel her titties in this position, I obviously couldn't see them or her smooth pussy or her cute face. With her pussy feeling as incredible as it did, and a nice view of her sweet ass, this obviously did not detract from the overall experience and I'm sure allowed me to focus more on the pleasure that her snug, slippery pussy was providing. Naturally, I couldn't focus completely on how much I was enjoying her hot, wet pussy when I had her big boobs in my hands. I still wanted to finish up with my cock between them and, given that she'd cum twice already just since we'd eaten, I was planning to switch over to fucking her tits once I could no longer resist their allure. Based on her moaning, though, it started to sound like she was getting close to cumming yet again so I figured it'd be a dick move to switch before she got there. I continued to savor the pleasure of her pussy as it was becoming even hotter and wetter the closer she was getting to cumming. By the time she let out a cry and her body started shaking, I could feel the stirring of my own orgasm so I was happy that she came before I got too close myself.

It was no surprise by this point that her orgasm was long and obviously intensely pleasurable. I savored the increased flow of lubrication combined along with her pussy becoming even more engorged and, though that somehow didn't make me cum immediately after her, it did cause my orgasm to continue to build with a high level of pleasure. When she finished cumming, I probably still could have continued fucking her for a bit before switching things up but I was pretty eager to lay my cock between her tits by then so I released them and slipped my cock out of her. We repositioned, getting rid of the pillows, and once she was lying on her back, I straddled her and lay my cock between her tits. Taking one in each hand, I brought them together against my stiff tool then started to slide it between them. The feeling, even after just evacuating her hot, wet pussy, was unbelievable.

I knew that this was not likely to be doing anything for her, but she indulged me nonetheless. As I started sliding my cock between her tits and let out a moan, she was watching bemusedly as my cockhead appeared repeatedly from her cleavage. In addition to fucking her tits and fondling them as I did so, I was also looking down at those big beauties with an occasional glance up at her face. It was still kind of surreal that I was in the hotel room of an incredibly cute conference attendee with my cock between her big tits having eaten and fucked her and made her cum multiple times. The fact that she was a little person was the least surreal part of this whole experience. My orgasm resumed its build-up from the moment I had begun to fuck her tits and, as I continued, so did it.

I couldn't even recall the last time I'd had so much sex in such a short period of time. It was certainly when I was much younger and less experienced so it was unlikely that my partner then had climaxed as much as Jemma had. Even if we had to be up early to resume the conference the following morning, there was still plenty of time for even more sex before we had to get to sleep, which I suspected we'd be utilizing. Given that, I wasn't trying to draw things out since I was expecting more opportunity, not just for cumming, but for titfucking as well. My cock was becoming even harder and thicker the closer I was getting to cumming but I doubted that she could feel it. She probably could tell just by the expression on my face that I was feeling even more pleasure with each passing moment.

When I finally started blasting my load onto her chest, her eyes went wide then she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. My spurts weren't powerful enough to reach her face but, once I was spent, she ran her fingers through the pool of cum on her chest then licked them off. I remained over her, still fondling her tits, as I caught my breath then moved off and lay beside her. I was watching as she cleaned my cum off of her chest while thinking about how happy I was to be there with her. When she finally turned her attention to me, she smiled but didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"I'm so glad you asked if you could sit by me this morning," she finally said, "and that you're so open minded."

"Open minded?" I asked, genuinely surprised, "What do you mean?"

"You'd be surprised by how often guys are put off by my size," she replied, "especially when I'm sitting down and they don't notice it at first."

"Even though you're smokin' hot and you've got a kick-ass body?" I asked, "Those guys can go fuck themselves. They'll never know what they're missing."

"And you're sure you don't just have a fetish for little people?" she said, though not really seriously.

"Just for one," I replied then brought my lips to hers. We made out a bit then continued chatting then made out some more. She'd determined that guys are typically either put off completely or just curious about being with a little person so she was generally very cautious whenever she met someone new. I assured her that I'd initially just enjoyed talking to her, though I had found her incredibly attractive, so when I became aware of her diminished stature, it registered only as something unique about her but never affected my level of interest. I definitely attributed my surprisingly brief recovery time to how attracted I was to her rather than to her size or uniqueness. While we did manage to get enough sleep that night, we essentially wore ourselves out with our enthusiastic pursuits of orgasms.

I liked when she stood over my head while I was lying on my back and I could eat her to an orgasm. She seemed to like when we were both standing and my cock was about at face level for her so she could blow me. I absolutely savored fucking her luscious tits but I also liked getting my hands on them or on her sweet ass. I'm pretty sure that, between that first night and the second, we figured out every possible way to pleasure each other. We did determine that a sixty-nine was out and fucking in the shower, though technically possible, was not so practical.

Despite a very active night, we were downstairs for day two of the conference early enough to make sure we got the same seats, though we did keep things professional around all of our peers. We took our lunch break up in my room with room service and nudity and orgasms before finishing up the conference that afternoon. Rather than run right upstairs and get naked again once the conference wrapped up, we went out and enjoyed a nice dinner. We were both flying out the following day rather than that night so we had the time for a more traditional date before we spent the rest of the night pleasuring each other. We even had enough time the following morning before we had to head to the airport though there was a little piece of information that she shared before then that had a very positive impact on the rest of our time together.

"Fort Collins isn't too far from Denver is it?" she asked at one point between pursuits of orgasms. We'd talked about where we both lived and worked so she knew I did both in Denver. I figured maybe she was already thinking about coming to visit which pleased me.

"About sixty miles," I replied, "Why?"

"I was waiting until I was sure that this was more than a conference fling," she continued, "and I feel like this is definitely more than a conference fling, would you agree?"

"Absolutely," I replied, "I've already been thinking about when we can see each other again and it sounds like maybe you are, too."

"I am," she confirmed, "and it will be a lot easier to see each other when I'm living in Fort Collins."

"Seriously?" I asked once I was able get my chin off my chest.

"There was a position open in our office in Fort Collins," she explained, "and I took it thinking that I'd enjoy the outdoors and the mountains. Little did I know that I'd be enjoying one of my distant neighbors, too."

The idea that we'd be able to see each other regularly definitely took some of the urgency out of our sexual activities though we were still trying to enjoy as much of each other as we could since it'd be a couple of months before her move. After we parted ways at the airport the following day, we were still in almost constant contact other than when our flights were in the air. During that time, I was still thinking about her and about how the universe worked in mysterious ways.

12