A Little Taste of Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse didn't disappoint Margret even now. He leaned more of his weight onto Celeste's back who braced her hips to take it. Jesse then put a hand underneath Celeste, starting at the stomach and edging down. When he reached his destination, Margret could feel the sensual sensation move through Celeste's body because she bit her lip and whimpered. Jesse began moving his hands in small circles. It was clear that Celeste loved what he was doing to her. She kept stealing glances at Margret between the tremors that tingled her body. Margret was feeling the heat too.

Celeste now pushed up onto her hands, arms straight. Jesse responded by moving his other hand from her hip to Celeste's stomach. In synchronicity, she leaned back and he pulled her to him. He was fucking her from behind while she was upright, grinding into his crotch. His 'free' hand moved up to one of Celeste's breast and began working her nipple over. Jesse began to alternating between nibbling her ear and sucking on her neck.

"Who the hell is this guy," Margret sighed, "and why didn't he ever come into my life?" Margret knew the answer -- body type, income, and social network. She vowed to have him now though. He if he didn't give her at least two orgasms, she was going to accuse him of not trying, and make him try it all night until he got it right.

The hairs on Margret's neck were standing up painfully from the phantom titillations. Celeste needed no mental proxy. She was getting the real thing, and the real thing was getting into her. Celeste wouldn't let up on Margret though. With small movements, she positioned herself so that she was facing directly into the camera. Her eyes alternated between closing in concentration as she fought down another orgasm and staring straight into the lens. Margret couldn't tear herself away.

Again Margret heard that little whimpering noise.

"Are you ready Baby?" he whispered to her.

Celeste nodded then said, "P ... p ... please."

Jesse began pulling and twisting her clit unmercifully. The nipple he'd been playing with got the same treatment. Margret made a note to demand that when she got him into bed.

Celeste opened her mouth, but no sound came out. For a half-second Margret thought the woman was chocking. Only when she noticed the liquid dripping around the man's lower hand did Margret realize that the woman was having another protracted orgasm. Jesse now slowed. His hand on her nipple moved down a little to rest beneath her quivering breasts. He held onto her, head lowered to her shoulder, gentle kissing it as Celeste first rose, shuddered, and then slowly came down from her high.

Celeste reached around behind herself to wrap her hand in her husband's hair. He raised his head until they were cheek to cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Anytime," he responded before going back to nibbling her ear. Celeste stole that moment to look at the camera.

"Thank you," Celeste whispered again. Margret was going to kiss the lips that formed those words. She was going to ravish them. She was going to bite them and nibble on them and tease them with her tongue. She was going to fuck that woman until neither one of them could stand. Celeste was going to pay for that, Margret vowed. She was going to pay, and pay, and pay ... for at least two hours.

*****

"Celeste," Margret said over the phone.

"Yes," Celeste whispered back, "Was it everything you wanted?"

"I didn't ask you to fuck me; I asked you to fuck him. Wasn't that clear?"

"Sorry," Celeste said in a small, frightened voice. "I only tried to ..."

"Whatever. For your final task, I'm sending you to a hotel room tomorrow; wear something sexy -- no panties, plus one of those 'whor-ish' bras you like so much. When you get there you will do whatever that person demand of you. Do this and we won't need to deal with each other anymore."

"Oh," Celeste sounded disappointed. "Okay. I'll do it."

"I'll give you the place and time tomorrow morning at nine o'clock. Don't be late." Margret hung up before Celeste could reply.

Celeste walked up to the door. There was a note taped there, folded up. She took it off, opened it and read what was inside.

-Come in, shut the door, and keep off the lights. Don't say anything. Do what you are told. --

The victim of blackmail opened the door. The room was dark, but Celeste could make out a king-sized bed, three of the wall and that the fourth wall was broken by a dark passage that led beyond her sight. No person was visible. Celeste almost called out then remembered the note. She shut the door and was plunged into twilight.

"Walk to the bed," said a voice from the darkest recesses of the room. Celeste did so, stumbling slightly when she bumped into the bed.

"Take off our dress." Celeste shivered slightly. "Do it," Margret commanded sharply. Celeste jumped to obey. She unwrapped her sash and reached around to pull down the zipper.

"Slowly," commanded the voice. The light behind the voice came on, silhouetting her.

Celeste slowly pulled the zipper down shuddering slightly as she finished. Next, she shifted one shoulder out, letting it hang on the edge. The other shoulder reached the similar point on the other shoulder. Celeste drew her hands up to her breasts and shook her hips so that the dress started to slide down. It reached the bust line and was halted by her hands. As she lowered her hands down to her stomach the dress followed. The hands didn't stop there; they eased on down to her hips where gravity finally took over and the dress fell to the ground. One hand rose back to her bra covered tits while the other covered her womanhood. Margret felt herself tingle all over.

"Move your hands ... slowly." Celeste visibly gulped and did as directed. Margret tried and barely succeeded in not taking in a vocal breath in. In person, bathed in the half-light's glow, Celeste was breath-taking. Celeste moved both hands slowly to their sides; letting them hang down.

"Move on to the bed. Move like a cat. When you get to the center of the bed, face the headboard and wait on your hands and knees. Do not turn around." As Celeste did so, Margret was drawn to Celeste's breasts as the gently flowed down into a perfect round cup of her bra until they teased the eyes by almost spilling forward. The crawling woman's head was lowered and her face was covered by her long wavy locks. Finally Celeste got to the point Margret had directed her to.

Now Margret finally began moving. Her naked form crept as quiet as she could from the back bathroom hallway to the end of the bed. Celeste's breathing and stance hadn't changed. Both changed when Margret put her first knee onto the bed, pushing the platform down slightly.

"Eyes forward Slut," barked Margret. She now walked on her knees until she was behind Celeste.

"Move your legs farther apart," Margret hoarsely whispered. Celeste relaxed the tension in her hips and the legs parted a few more inches. "Enough." Margret couldn't stop herself from wedging herself forward and putting a hand upon each soft yet firm buttock. She squeezed gently at first but soon became more insistent, leaving little red imprints on her pale flesh.

Margret lowered her head down to that ass. She breathed in the scent of Celeste's arousal. Instinctively, she reached one hand down between Celeste's legs and caressed the outside of her cunt. Celeste was soaking wet.

"You like this don't you." Margret got no response. With her other hand she slapped down on Celeste's buttock, leaving a red imprint. "Admit it! You love this." Still, she got no response. Then it occurred to Margret what had happened. "I give your permission to respond to my question."

"God, I love it! Please don't stop," Celeste blurted out. The woman seemed embarrassed by the outburst.

"You whore," taunted Margret. "Are you my whore?" Celeste nodded her head. Margret removed her hand from Celeste's pussy, drawing a wet line up to her asshole, pushing ever so slightly and felt Celeste clench tight.

"You've never had anal sex have you? You may answer."

"No," Celeste whispered. "It scares me -- the pain."

"I'm going to fuck you up the ass. How does that make you feel? Answer."

"It scares me," Celeste replied softly. Margret was torn between the twin desires to watch this woman writhe and beg for mercy, or to hold her tight and drive her fears away.

"What would you give me for not fucking your ass? Answer."

"Anything," Celeste said hopefully.

"Pity really, because I'm going to take everything your body has to give anyway. You are going to let me, aren't you? Answer. For a time, Celeste remained quiet. Margret swatted the other ass cheek.

"Yes," Celeste sobbed. "I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"You really are a good little whore," Margret purred. She leaned over Celeste's body, running her hands from the small of the back up to her bra strap, making little groves in her flesh were Margret's fingernails dug in. Celeste shivered.

Margret now moved fully against Celeste's haunches, grinding her hips into Celeste's hips. Celeste responded like a well-trained mare, grinding back against Margret. Margret savored the heat that was radiating from Celeste's snatch. She had to shake her head free to remember to get back to her game plan.

"Move your hair from the right side of your face. I want to see that side of you as I look down." Celeste did so. Margret now worked loose the clasp of the bra. She ran her hands down along the band, gradually cupping each breast. Celeste's nipples became hard as erasers and as round as her forefinger. They begged to be twisted so she had a little go at them. Celeste gasped.

Margret kissed Celeste between her shoulder blades. She worked her bra forward until it fell down Celeste's arms and rested on her hands. Margret sat back on her haunches.

"Throw the bra aside," Margret commanded. Celeste quickly obeyed. "Now lean back against me." Celeste pushed up with both hands until she was pressed upright against Margret.

Margret pushed Celeste's hair further aside on the right and took a nibble out of her neck. Celeste responded by pushing her hips gently against Margret's. Acting the same way she'd seen Jesse do, Margret had one hand move up to cup a breast while another reached down between Celeste's widely spread legs.

Celeste began panting, fighting for each breath. Unwillingly, Margret found herself doing the same. She plunged two fingers into Celeste's cunt, sliding them in easily. Celeste moaned in appreciation and moved a hand up to rub against Margret's face. She stroked Margret's cheek several times as Margret made small bites on Celeste's neck and shoulder.

"Did I say you could touch me?" Margret snapped, coming back to her senses. Celeste whipped her hand down. Celeste's chest was rising and falling rapidly and Margret could hear the woman's pulse pounding through her veins. Margret couldn't hold on any longer.

"Fine, you can touch me," she told Celeste, her voice strained with lust. Celeste's hand returned to Margret's cheek and hairline, while to her began reaching around and feeling Margret's ass.

"Comparing your ass to mine?" rasped Margret. Celeste made a choking sound. "Answer me," Margret pressed with a sense of sadness and fear.

"It's strong and taunt, like a coiled spring. It is tight, but full. I like it," Celeste purred. Margret nearly fell over. She could detect no hint of a lie in Celeste's description.

"Do you like my hair," Margret hazard to ask. "Answer."

"It is thinner than mine, but silky and fine, like a spider's web." To emphasize her point, Celeste ran her fingers through Margret's hair and pulled Margret's head to the side. Celeste started to turn her head. Margret knew what was coming, but her body wouldn't put her words into action.

Celeste turned her head until they faced one another.

"You are beautiful," Celeste whispered and then kissed her. The first was a brush of the lips, but when Margret didn't stop her, she pressed harder and longer with each kiss until Margret found her moaning into Celeste's mouth and felt her own wetness overwhelming her.

Margret picked up her tempo on Celeste's slit, alternating between tweaking her clit and driving two fingers into her. When she tried three, Celeste's muscles clamped onto her hand tightly. Margret's other hand began to seriously work over Celeste's breast and nipple. She scratched, pulled twisted and flicked, but everything she did to make Celeste moan brought an equal response from her own body

Celeste's lower hand came back and tried to wedge between their bodies. Margret shifted to let the hand in and it dove for her pussy, homing in right on her clit. Margret gasped when Celeste found it, causing the woman to work it furiously. Margret parted from their latest kiss to find Celeste staring at her with sheen of sweat and a pained expression on her face.

"Speak," Margret panted.

"I'm ... close. Are you ... close?"

"Yes ... damn it ... yes," Margret groaned. The woman had been holding herself back for Margret to share their orgasm. Margret hated her. Margret loved her. Margret had been with a few women, not a lot, but none of them had hung on to make sure that she'd reached the finish line when they did. This woman was impossible.

Margret gulped. "Come now! Come now." Celeste didn't respond with words so much as grunts and guttural moans. Margret's hand was clamped tight as the orgasm hit Celeste like a hammer blow. A small amount of juice drooled down Margret's fingers into her hand. That was the last straw. Margret screamed up at the ceiling for all she was worth. The spasm was so hard that she drove herself and Celeste forward onto the bed, Margret on top.

It took Margret a few seconds after she came down to realize that Celeste's hand was still making lazy circles around Margret's clit.

"Stop that," Margret sighed contentedly. Even as their sweat bonded them together, it felt so right for Margret. She wanted to just lay there, Celeste beneath her, hugged Celeste in an embrace.

"Roll us over," Margret whispered into Celeste's ear. The woman struggled to obey, her limbs still wobbly. When that task was complete, "Now, turn around and mount me. I want to look up at your and feel your tits. I want to taste them. I want you to reach down between my legs and put your fingers deep inside me then take them out and suck up my juices. Tell me that you want to do this. Answer."

Celeste rolled over and straddled Margret. Margret rested her hands on Celeste's hips, with those massive tits swing above her. As Celeste's hands moved down to finish their task, Celeste spoke.

"I want to do this. I really want to do this." She then drove two fingers into Margret's tight twat. It still felt a bit sensitive, but Margret pushed through it. Celeste brought her hand and put them to her lips. She licked the fingers first, making tentative little stabs, never taking her eyes away from Margret's gaze. Touching became licking and licking became sticking half of her hand into her mouth and sucking everything from them.

Margret made a come hither curl of her fingers and Celeste lowered herself down over Margret.

"Kiss me. Kiss me the way you kiss Jesse." Celeste gave a slight nod and smiled in a way that made Margret uncomfortable. It was passion she was staring at. Celeste bore down on Margret's lips. Tongues battled and lips were pressed against teeth. It was a hungry kiss full of want and desire. It was how people truly in love kissed when they were on fire for one another.

Margret felt it took forever for her to turn away. "Stop," she gasped. Celeste rose up slightly. Margret pushed her hands to Celeste's hips and pulled the woman forward until her breasts dangled above Margret's head. Celeste trembled.

"Lower yourself," Margret said softly. Celeste obediently lowered her left breast into Margret's mouth.

Margret began chewing on in, taking pleasure in Celeste's intake of breath. She twirled and sucked not only the nipple but as much of the breast as she could suck in. Margret's hands began roaming over Celeste's back. Celeste began to slide down until her crotch rested on Margret's hips and her legs began entwining and rubbing against Margret's legs.

Margret shifted her head to take in the other breast teasing the nipple with her teeth and pulling it down somewhat painfully. Celeste gulped; her breathing increased as she began humping against Margret's lower torso and grinding against her hips. Margret moved her hand down and slapped Celeste's ass cheek hard.

"Come on you bitch," Margret panted. "I know you can do it harder." She reached down and slapped the other cheek causing Celeste to begin to thrash against Margret's lower half. Margret went back to mauling on breast and then the other. Celeste made this little whimpering noise that was familiar to Margret. Margret grabbed each ass cheek and pulled them painfully apart then bringing Celeste harder into her.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh ... God!" Celeste screamed out. Her back arched and she stopped breathing. Margret held onto her ass as Celeste's whole body was racked with spasms. When Celeste came down, she landed heavily on Margret. A hard nipple fell back into her mouth. Margret bit into it and Celeste whimpered again, twitching slightly.

"Get off of me!" Margret commanded. Celeste drug more than lifted herself off of Margret. She laid face down panting heavily. Margret rolled onto her side looking down on Celeste whose face was covered in a tangle of hair. She looked so damn angelic. It made Margret angry.

"Raise your ass up in the air Whore," Margret growled. When Celeste was slow to obey, Margret slapped her ass hard. Celeste hastily struggled up.

"Spread your legs." Celeste did so. Margret moved behind her again. She didn't ask Celeste to pull the hair out of her eyes this time.

Margret wanted to slam her fingers deep into Celeste so that she could hear the woman scream. Somehow she couldn't do it. Against her will Margret's two fingers entered Celeste slowly, moving around ever so slightly. She wanted to get her fingers very wet which was no problem at all. Celeste was leaking love juice down her inner thighs.

As she kept up her assault, Celeste feebly was pushing against her once more. This woman had no quit in her. She seemed to have an unending capacity for sexual energy. Margret bent down and kissed Celeste on her lower back. When she withdrew her fingers, Celeste whimpered in wanton need. Margret knew she was going to get it.

Margret traced a line along Celeste's slit up to her anus. As she wiggled one finger in, Celeste tensed up and tried to stop the penetration.

"Relax and it will hurt less," Margret purred to her victim. Celeste unclenched, clenched, and finally unclenched again. One more push and Margret's finger slipped in. Celeste gasped and clenched the covers.

The finger slowly slipped in. From bitter experience, Margret knew how painful having something rammed up the ass could hurt. Margret wondered why she wasn't slamming herself up to the last knuckle into the woman. She took it easily and slow on Celeste, pushing in a little and then letting the muscles adjust to the intrusion. When she was finally fully inside Celeste, she began to gently piston into her ass.

After a minute, Margret inserted the second finger in. This time Celeste took it without physical protest.

"Do you like this? Answer me."

"It ... it hurts a little. It is different." Margret slammed her two fingers in harder and Celeste jumped. "Up on your hands." Celeste pushed herself up.

Margret now inserted two fingers from her other hand into Celeste's pussy eliciting a moan. Now she was working Celeste over with both hands, going in with one and drew back with the other in a steady rhythm.

"Let me know before you cum," Margret ordered. Celeste nodded, already finding speech difficult. Margret's arms were starting to get tired when she remembered a little trick. She angled her thumb so that it began to roughly push against Celeste's clit.