A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused as an orgasm rippled through her body.

"...there is muscular black man between them, pounding the largest cock I have ever seen into my pussy..."

She stopped again for an orgasm.

"...his cock is so big I can only take half of it into my body."

I groan, she cries out with another orgasm.

"He fucks me all night. He is using a condom, neither of us want to take the chance. I cum all night. You are there with us, but you are just watching. He leaves about four in the morning, then you fuck me hard and fast. Well?"

"So basically mine except with a black man?"

"Yes."

"Do you want yours to come true?"

She looks at me fear in her eyes once more. I didn't say anything, I just raise my eyebrow at her. She drops her head, watching her fingers move in and out of her body.

"Yes," she whispers.

I pull her to me and kiss her hard. I push her back so she is laying down. I pull her hand away from her pussy and press my hard cock to its entrance. She cries out in anticipation. I push into her slowly. She sighs as I sink into her depths. Her pussy is hot and soaking wet. I slip all the way into her easily.

"I love you," I tell her.

"Oh god, I love you too," she replies, tears flowing down her cheeks. "Make love to me," she said softly.

I'm all the way inside her. I gently pull out halfway and slowly press back into her. She is soaking wet and I move within her easily. She is moaning as I do. For thirty minutes I press in and pull out slowly. She is having soft, gentle orgasms.

"Fuck me," she tells me.

So, I do. Fast and hard, in, out. Squishy sounds filled the room. We would be sleeping in the guest room tonight, the sheet and mattress were soaking wet. We both scream as we come for a final time. I'm exhausted and so is she. I fall beside her and lay panting as does she. We are both covered in sweat.

"Shower with me," I tell her. She nods and we both shower.

Once in the bed in the guest room we kiss each other and fall asleep in each other's arms.

12