A Long Awaited Vacation - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock." I ordered her. She came up to her hands and knees and swallowed my member. I couldn't keep my hands off her and rubbed her ass. I even treated her to my fingers rubbing her slit. I threw my head back, releasing a moan into the room. I tangled my hands into Rebecca's hair and thrust my hips to meet her mouth. I nearly lost myself to the passions of her mouth but managed to stop myself.

I slid to the floor, tucked Rebecca against me, and kissed her again. She hugged me, moaning as I still rubbed her pussy from the back. I moved all her hair to one side to reaccess her neck. Rebecca's body hummed in pleasure.

Rebecca was surprised when I pushed her to the floor. I wasted no time getting a wrist and ankle cuffs set and a spreader bar. Rebecca didn't fight me as I hogtied her on her stomach on the floor. I grabbed a hair tie and quickly pulled her loose hair into a ponytail; I wanted something to pull on. I grabbed the tied hair and pulled her head back to kiss her.

I got behind Rebecca and grabbed the spreader bar to keep her steady as I slid into her again. I laid on top of her and fucked her.

"Oh my god!" Rebecca moaned, loving the position. I would fuck her slowly, then give one hard thrust. Each time Rebecca could only respond with a strained 'ah.' I could feel her hands flailing against my torso. I rolled her over, wanted to look at her again, and threw her legs over my shoulders. I pounded into her. Something new I experienced was the sheer tension Rebecca had in her body when she was reaching orgasm. There were moments I struggled to bend her knees.

"Master, may I cum!" Rebecca pleaded. I gave her permission wanting to see if she would squirt again.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you...." Rebecca started repeating. Then she once again erupted into a marvelous squirting orgasm. She lay on the floor, drained of all energy but giggling uncontrollably.

"Thank you, Master." She giggled. I leaned in to kiss her again. I could tell when Rebecca couldn't take any more. She was spent from today's festivities.

"It's time for sleep, love." She didn't argue, only hummed into my next kiss. Rebecca slept in the bed in my arms that night. We woke up entangled in one another's bodies. I was the first to wake up. I woke up Rebecca for another round of amorous congress. We finally left our room for breakfast at nearly noon. There were plenty of guests from last night that came to greet us and congratulate us. It took an extra minute for us to sit down to eat.

"We have to check out by five today, sweetheart." I struck up a conversation with Rebecca at the breakfast table. She was sitting on my lap. We both decided we wanted to make up for lost time.

"Yes, Daddy, I will ensure our luggage is ready when we return to the room. I don't want to have to go back to pack." I kissed her cheek. We had decided to spend our afternoon before checkout taking a romantic hike in the trails adjoining the estate.

After our breakfast, we returned to the room. Rebecca made sure our luggage was packed and then changed to go hiking. We nearly distracted one another in the room again, but we managed to control ourselves.

Rebecca and I were active, so this low-stress hike was nothing to us. It was so easy that I had plenty of time to scope out spaces where we could increase our heart rates. Finally, we came upon just the type of spot I was looking for.

"Slut come here," I called Rebecca back to me. She hurried back over, smiling at me. I took her in my arms and kissed her. I turned my head so she would follow my gaze to the small field just beyond the tree line. I put my backpack down and took a dildo out to hand to her.

"Go play with yourself," I ordered her. She looked at the toy, the field, then me. She took the dildo and then started walking to the area. Her steps were slow and hesitant. I could see her struggling to go through with this kinky play. Her arousal won out as I watched her start to strip down. I liked my lips as I saw her lay on her back, angling herself to where she knew I was and playing with herself under the day's sun. I stayed at the tree line watching her. I wasn't sure how long she played before I noticed a couple from the estate start coming up the trail. I joined her out in the field.

Rebecca heard me coming and lifted her head in panic. She was worried that it was a stranger. She relaxed and continued playing with herself when she saw it was me. I didn't say a word. I only approached, got on my knees, and took out my cock to start fucking her. I could feel the couple's gaze on us. I grabbed Rebecca's chin to force her to look at where they were. She gasped.

"Daddy! Someone is there!"

"Why do you think I came out here to fuck you. I know how much your slutty little body attracts others. I wanted to ensure they didn't think you could play with them." I felt her pussy tighten on my cock. Rebecca was so enraptured with looking at our voyeurs that I assumed they were doing something.

"What are you watching, little whore."

"The mistress is tying her slave to two trees. I think she is going to have him pleasure her pussy. We turned them on, Daddy."

"Then we shouldn't ruin the mood for them. You better give them a good show."

"She's being so rough with him, Daddy."

"Are you jealous?"

"I'm happy with whatever Master does to my body."

"Good girl," I bent down and kissed her. I whispered in her ear.

"Watch them slut, and tell me everything you're seeing. My focus is going to be on your body." She bit her lip but turned her head. Her eyes lit up at what she saw.

"Well?" She looked back at me quickly and then remembered what I had just ordered.

"She has started to whip him, Daddy." I pinched her nipples, making her moan.

"Ah...Daddy, I think she is ordering him to watch us. He's staring right at me."

"Maybe he thinks you're hot. I'm sure he wants to fuck you."

"He can't, Daddy; he's in chastity."

"That's the only reason he can't fuck you?"

"No! I didn't mean that! I just meant that he is physically unable if Daddy permits it. Oh shit! Daddy, she's got a strap-on. Can you fuck me doggy style like she's going to fuck him?" I quickly shifted us so that she got her wish. Everything that Rebecca had described to me was accurate. I caught the mistress smiling devilishly at me. I guess this had somehow become some contest without me knowing.

"Cum in cunt or mouth slut?" I asked Rebecca. I liked giving her a choice so she would be forced to humiliate herself by begging for my cum in some hole.

"Please, Daddy, can you cum in my cunt? I want to sit in the car on the way home and feel it leaking into my panties."

"What a delectable idea. You want to know my idea for the ride home?"

"Yes, please, Daddy!" She was always impatient.

"I'm going to take you to the car." I bent down to whisper in her ear and started pounding into her. "Then I'm going to put you on your knees. You're going to worship my cock right in the parking lot. I'm going to cum, you can be sure of that, but you're not allowed to swallow. Instead, you will spend the whole ride with my cum in your mouth. I'll finger and play with that cunt I own during the ride. If you even dare to spill or swallow my load before I allow you, I will take you to your room the minute we get home and punish you."

"Ah! Daddy, may I cum." My storytelling had sent her over the edge.

"No, if you can make it the whole way home with my cum in your mouth, then instead of a punishment, I will fuck you in our house. Only then will you be allowed to cum." She started ripping the grass in front of her out of the ground to control her urge. Sex in our house was a reward that Rebecca was desperate for. Last night she revealed to me that this all felt like a dream, and she didn't think it would sink in until it became a regular occurrence in our daily lives. Sex in our home was the first step to this.

I imagined Rebecca lying on her bed waiting for me, and that was the end. With such a wonderful image floating around in my mind, I couldn't control myself. I rolled off of Rebecca being finished.

A gift for when you can't wear your collar to know that we are bound. You are in my thoughts and my heart, and you are safe in my care.

12