A Long-Distance Relationship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another couple of minutes, I slowly peered from behind the bushes. Most of the people in the foyer had been seated and the rest seemed to be looking other directions. So I quietly slid out from my hiding place, took Melany's arm, and slowly led her away from the pond.

As we tried to casually stroll to the door, the hostess wished us a nice evening. From her expression, it seemed like she knew what we had been doing but I couldn't be sure.

There were a few people standing around outside, either waiting to be seated or pausing before leaving, but it was dark enough that I doubted anyone could actually see Melany's slick thighs. As I opened the door for her to get into the car, I noticed that there was no casual show of her thighs as there had been earlier. She kept her dress pulled down and her thighs pressed together. I wasn't sure if that was good or bad, and I hoped that I had not pushed her too far tonight. But I guessed I would certainly find out quickly enough. I closed her door and walked around to the driver side. As I got in and closed my door, there was an explosion from Melany's side of the car.

"You bastard!" she almost shouted at me. At the same time, she hit me in the arm with surprising strength. "You knew about those bushes, didn't you?"

"Of course I did. I have been fantasizing about how I could get you back into the trees for weeks, long before you came to America to visit me." I paused for a moment, wondering just what to say or do. I slowly reached over and ran my fingers between Melany's wet thighs. Then I withdrew my fingers and licked them clean, looking her in the eyes the entire time.

"So, do I owe you an apology?" I asked with a small amount of fear.

Melany paused for at least ten seconds, just glaring at me, which seemed like an eternity to me.

"Absolutely!" she responded with emotion. "I wanted that to be your cock and not your fingers!"

With that, she reached over and unzipped my pants. My cock was so hard that she struggled for a moment to release it from my pants. Then she started sliding her hand up and down my shaft. With all the traffic on both sides of my car, she made no attempt to hide my hard cock, which was standing straight up.

"If I had to run the risk of being seen, you have to run the risk of being seen." Her voice was hard and demanding. But it was dark outside, so I wasn't too concerned about some other driver seeing my hard cock.

We arrived home with her still slowly pumping my cock. She led me into the house by my cock, and then into the family room, making no attempt to hide anything from Lynda and Joy.

"How was dinner?" Joy asked.

Lynda responded with, "I think it went well," looking at Melany's hand still on my cock.

"Our dinner was great." I tried to sound casual as I spoke. "Did the two of you do okay with your dinner?" Melany and I had left them to prepare their own meal. "Did you find everything okay?"

Lynda replied, "We found everything just fine. You have a well-stocked kitchen."

Melany led me over to the couch and we sat down to watch the movie Lynda and Joy was already watching.

Melany never let go of my hard cock, which actually didn't seem too out of place considering that Lynda was only wearing a bra and panties, and Joy was only wearing a thong. I guessed that they were engaged in some sort of sexual activity just before we arrived home. Their lack of clothes must have inspired Melany, because she let go of my cock for a moment and stood to pull her dress over her head. Then she sat down next to me and took hold of my cock again, totally naked herself.

She kept stroking me as we watched the movie. I was so distracted that I had no idea what movie was playing.

"I am close to cumming, sweetie," I said quietly. I had no idea what Melany was going to do after that announcement.

With no comment, she leaned over and took me in her mouth. She licked me and massaged my cock with her lips and tongue. This was only the second time she took me in her mouth, and I was amazed at her skill at blowjobs. It took less than a minute and I blew my load into her mouth. She swallowed everything and cleaned me thoroughly. And we settled in to watch the rest of the movie.

I looked around and the three absolutely beautiful women, all of them naked or nearly so, and marveled again at how incredibly lucky I was.

12