A Long, Hard Day

Story Info
Work is all play for a boy and his toys.
4.8k words
4.41
28.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited as always by shygirlwhore.

I realise that almost none of the toys mentioned below exist in real life; I just thought they sounded fun!

* * *

The day ahead was going to be tough, so preparations had to be made accordingly. Unpacking and organising everything into its new home would require a lot of lifting, a lot of travel up and down the narrow old staircase and a lot of stretches and bends to get to all those hard-to-reach places at either end of the journey; suppleness and flexibility would be key as would strength and endurance. The preparations started with a nice warm shower, long to the point of indulgence: it had to be, so that all of the hair on his body below the fringe could be carefully scraped away to leave a smooth, slender trunk and limbs. Wouldn't want any prickly hairs or trapped sweat during the course of the day's exertions, after all.

The full-body shave was followed, once he'd finished towelling off, with a luxurious lotioning of all the newly-shorn skin to ensure there would be no irritation. Agile fingers worked the creamy fluid in all over, not ceasing until it had been absorbed, carefully adding another fat drop here and there as necessary to gain full coverage; the lotion served to gently relax and soothe, leaving a gentle kiss of heat beneath everywhere it covered. Still warm from the shower, by the end of this second stage his skin gleamed softly in the morning light. A few careful stretches sufficed to finish the physiological portion of the preparations.

The next stage would take even more time and care, even after taking the trouble to have every necessity diligently assembled and ready, laid out upon the bed in the next room.

First would be the plug; he anticipated that its effects once inserted would very likely be of help with fitting the next few items thereafter. It was quite a special article, a deceptively simple concept, intricate in design and promising wide-reaching results. Of the typical basic bulb shape of anal toys everywhere, its soft and stretchy silicone surface of frosted translucent white was textured and lobed with rounded bumps: within each one was a firm metal bead, given a certain free motion of its own and massing enough to enable a certain momentum; the flexibility of the toy's skin was designed to allow each ball to move in compliment to the natural motion of the 'wearer'. Its head was shaped in such a way as to favour one side, the better to align and position it directly against the prostate, the two handlebar prongs of its base running along the same axis. One of the stiff prongs curved upward at the back, designed to nestle between the buttocks to help securely locate it once inserted, while the other was straighter and featured a textured surface to provide a gentle massage to the sensitive skin of the user's perineum. All in all, it looked something like a lopsided pineapple.

The plug had one other party piece: its stem featured an orifice on the underside, tight and normally all but closed as a result of the natural shaping of the malleable silicone and the effect of the user's puckered musculature; this was designed for insertions, the walls of the plug stretching apart (along with those of any 'wearer') to admit certain objects into the hollow chamber within the heart of the bulb. The plug was apparently accommodating enough to accept insertions of a length greater than its own, which would push the bubbled surface outward against whatever it was inside of, the rustling balls within pressing out accordingly. They would also supposedly crowd in around the intruder to provide a highly textured tunnel squeezing tight around it. The silicone skin of it was remarkably thin in some places, the better to stretch more freely, but surprisingly tough for all that.

Some of the 'careful stretches' that had been undertaken were of the clenched ring hidden away in the valley of his hindquarters: first with a carefully lubricated index finger, slipped in just a little way to its first knuckle and worked around systematically to spread the greasy lube; then a stage further, adding the tip of his middle finger as well to repeat the process and begin prying the orifice apart a little further each time. Working their way inward, the fingers were joined by a third by the time the tight hole had swallowed them to the second knuckle. With enough application of lube, carefully added as had been the skin lotion before, they were sliding almost freely in and out.

Thus he was already somewhat physically excited by the time he had lain on his back on the bed and the curved head of the plug was first pushed against his sphincter; its nobbled surface was something of a challenge to insert smoothly, but at the same time every crease and crevice served as a miniature reservoir of lubricant which, with a minor twist every now and again, flowed out easily to aid progress. There was enough left adhering to the toy's surface to smooth its rustling passage within him; there was enough coating the outside and his fingers once he was done to require a careful wiping down.

Once it was fully inside, he felt filled by the beads clustering in his anal chamber in a way he'd not experienced before. His opening felt stretched by the stem, just on the daring side of comfortable, and seemingly every inner surface felt caressed by one of the ball bearings in its individual silicone sheath. The spark of extra sensitivity from that particular special region on the front wall inside, under pressure from the bend of the plug, served to heighten the experience; the soft stroke of the ridged forward prong against his perineum was a pleasant baseline accompaniment. As he rolled off the bed and back to his feet, he felt the first jiggles of the beads wriggling around inside him; any worries about security were dispelled as he reached his feet and the twin handles of the plug served to keep it perfectly held in place by the closure of his thighs and a slight tensing of his buttocks.

He rose experimentally on the balls of his feet, his planned method for today's locomotion: just as if wearing a girl's high heels, the pose would help lift and squeeze together the muscles of his rear; he felt them grip with wonderful tightness around the intruder crowded inside his anus. Whether his ankles and feet would hold out moving around like this all day was debatable but there was only one way to find out, and anything that could enhance his coming experiences would be desirable; he was taking today's planned pleasure very seriously indeed.

Once everything was settled and certain parts had perked up considerably, he reached for the next item: two loops of black silicone-rubber, joined together along one arc of their circumference, with a thin stretchy pouch of the same material hanging from one of them. This would be a delicate operation. Using two fingers from each hand he stretched the open ring and held it to the head of his eager penis, before manoeuvring it carefully down the length. He had to stretch it carefully to fit around his testicles, until letting go gingerly to let it close tight around the root of his shaft.

The second ring, with its rubbery pocket, nudged his sack for a few moments before he turned his attention upon it and reached inside with the same fingers; their tips brushed against the soft spiky tips dotting the inner surface of the pouch. He stretched again, drawing the ring down below his balls in a manner that brought a slightly uncomfortable tug to the base of his cock for a second before he was able to snap the pouch around his own, with the ring constricting the top of his scrotum. The wispy rubber spike-tips inside the pouch caressed and tickled his captive balls, and he let out a sighing breath at the sensation.

The twin rings tightened the skin around his dick, stretching it out in a smooth glossy sheen. With an air of hesitant experimentation, he brushed the tip of his little finger along the top of it, feeling an extra unaccustomed sensitivity. Still for all that, at the same time he felt comfortable that there would be no accidental over-excitement; more sensitive and longer-lasting, just as the item's description had promised. So much the better, given what was next.

Just in case he still lacked the required restraint (one way or another), he tore open the small square foil packet of a condom between two of the triangular serrations along its edge and freed the latex sheath; this was pulled on over his bulging tip and drawn down over the smooth length beyond, its touch teasing the new heightened receptivity of his silicone-encircled member. The skin of the pouch squeezing his balls was barely thicker than the condom itself, although the prophylactic was clear enough to give an almost unobscured view of his prick inside.

The sheath was pre-lubricated, but he felt a squirt more would be in order: after squeezing out a careful bead of the pearly fluid, he worked it with careful fingertips around his member along most of the condom's reach. Then he plucked the next toy from its resting spot on the bed.

Broadly tubular in shape, open at both ends, it was of somewhat thicker construction than the condom that he began to pull it over; somewhat elastic, it stretched around to envelop his latex-clad dick along perhaps three quarters of its length, beginning just before his pouch-stuffed balls and ending just below the rounded flange of his tip. A masturbator, designed to be pumped up and down the shaft in normal use (presumably with great gusto), it was banded inside by a whole series of stiff ribs which played wonderfully across his taut skin. He would simply be leaving it in place with the head of his penis poking out of the end on display (the secured condom was in place to contain any unwanted spillages). Once he finished seating the masturbator sleeve satisfactorily, he felt as though he was encased in a line from the tip of his dick all the way around to the top of his buttock crease by the array of tantalising pleasure-aids whose caress was an acute presence in his mind.

Not much more to go now, and with luck the next items would be something of a distraction from his increasingly inflamed lower regions. They stood out from the rest by virtue of their shiny stainless steel appearance, as much as the difference in general size and shape: a pair of clips, toothy and glinting, at each end of a length of chain, with another longer chain diverging from the middle to a third clip of a slightly more compact nature. Feeling a little intimidated, he took a dab of the lubricating lotion and worked it carefully into each budding nipple with a fingertip; then when he could put it off no more, he took and held a breath as he clamped the teeth of the first clip around a nipple. He was certainly aware of it the moment the metal teeth closed, but it was far from the pain he'd been expecting; he actually found himself quite taken with the sensation. For the sake of symmetry, he held his breath again while attaching the second nipple clamp and was rewarded once more.

The dangling chain with its third clip was just long enough to reach its intended target: with the careful probing of a finger he was just able to snap it closed around the ring restricting the base of his penis; he had to stoop a little to gain enough slack, and when he straightened again the clamps anchored to his nipples pulled taut on the chain to tug his cock up just a little. Again, not painful; just immediately evident. He knew he had a lot of crouching and bending in store for today's task, so this addition should prove rather interesting.

He was as yet, technically, naked; he somehow doubted that any of the presently-worn accoutrements counted as clothing. Time to change that. Not that 'clothed' necessarily meant 'concealed' of course, especially as he would be alone all day. The 'outfit' he'd prepared should hopefully add to his present sensory stimulation quite nicely.

He realised the need to take care with dressing himself, soon after beginning to move, as he picked up the underwear he'd chosen and bent over gingerly to slip his feet inside; the plug in his rear stayed nice and snug, its beads jingling a little against his insides, and the temporary slack in the chain linking his nipples and cock would no doubt draw back to a refreshing tightness when he straightened up once more. The garment in question was almost as risqué to his mind as the toys: a g-string with the tiniest of triangular patches of fabric in front, the rest was virtually just thin string; from where he'd purchased it, it was billed as women's underwear, lingerie in fact; naturally he'd decided on satin-black. Pulling the side loops of the thong up around his hips, he took a moment to settle the rear band between his rump cheeks over the handle of the plug before straightening the silky triangle of material into the front of his package; it was small enough that it covered only a fraction of his testicle-pouch, the band running down between his legs tight enough to dig in gently between his balls and separate them. He was pleasantly surprised to be able to feel the strand itself through the thin material of the pouch.

The form of the g-string itself was clearly an encouragement to sexual escapades, that much was plain to see from looking at it; with the whole of the rest of his ensemble it seemed downright scandalous. In no way did it cover anything potentially compromising, and his proudly erect member stuck straight up from inside it without hindrance; it was more a highlight to the collection than a wrapping. His next and final garment should at least cover things up.

The pair of cycle-shorts was supposedly half a size too small, but then the spandex-like material of their manufacture boasted an ability to stretch in time with the most athletic pursuits. It was still something of a challenge dragging them up his thighs, and over the busy cluster of articles enrobing his loins; eventually though, he managed to tug the hem up to his waist and looked down to survey his work. Goodness, but they were tight: every contour of every object beneath stood out beneath the stretched material; if things hadn't been securely held in place before, they were now. The tip of his cock, flushed a crimson-purple, winked out just above the waistband in the milky-clear envelope of the condom's tip.

He straightened fully, feeling the expected tug of the tautening chain, and went up onto the balls of his feet for a few experimental paces around the room. Sensations rolled wonderfully around his nether regions, rubbing and jiggling and stretching and squeezing, all acting in concert to tease into his most sensitive places and fill him full of the most delightful feelings he'd ever experienced. His penis twitched, drunk with stimulation, and he had to concentrate on breathing deeply and smoothly (feeling jerks of the clamp-fastened chains as he did so) to bring himself back to a level calm. He didn't want to fill the condom too soon and waste valuable pleasure-time, after all. Finally, readiness was assured; now, to work.

* * *

It was strange to go about his tasks with a body so smooth and hairless; the feeling was almost as evident as the constant teasing from the toys. It was curiously liberating, as if the tyranny of friction was now almost an irrelevance. Padding downstairs on balled feet just as planned, he took the opportunity to squeeze his thighs together to rub across one another with each step. The luxury of the sensation was astounding; that could have been something to do with all those raunchy items having their way with his confined intimates, of course. He kept a hand on the banister rail all the way down around the bend in the narrow stairwell, just in case it all proved too much; he reached the groundfloor fortunately without upset, having enjoyed the newfound condition of his body thoroughly all the way down.

His preparations for the day were far more interesting than the work itself, dull and repetitive as it was; hence the effort he'd gone to in order to provide a suitable distraction. Still, the physicality of the tasks would now be most interesting to experience: a dozen or so heavy boxes, stuffed full of books and records that all needed unpacking and filing away in their new homes upstairs. The start would be gentle, with the first box on the top of the nearest stack. Still, he had to bend slightly at the knees to reach around it for the proper grip, stretching his pecs apart to pluck taut the chain between his nipples; they sang with the tension as the spreading of his knees clenched together his buttocks, grinding the mobile balls around inside his rear end. It felt faintly as though his insides were being stirred.

Supporting the heavy box while walking on arched heels was another challenge, one that he overcame by letting a slight bend remain in his knees; the box tight against his chest caused the chain down to his cock-ring to tighten, inspiring several twitches in the enveloped flesh of his package against the ribbed and studded textures surrounding it. As he took his first step back onto the staircase, the jangling sensations became particularly potent for a moment; pausing, he made sure to let out the hastily-snatched breath he'd taken before taking the rest of the climb.

When at last he was in a position to lower the box back down to the floor, his cheeks were tinged with a flush of effort and arousal. There was a tightness in his balls that was not just down to the constricting rubber pouch around them; every further shake caused the busy little beads inside his behind to shiver out a fresh, teasing tingle. As he bent to squat next to the box, opening it up, the plug inside him came into particularly intimate contact with the mound of his prostate for a fleeting, delirious moment, and he gasped. Fortunately the box was full of stout, sturdy books, and bore his weight unflinchingly as he leaned upon it heavily for support. It seemed as if a certain fine sheen of moisture was beginning to emerge around the head of his dick.

Everything from this box belonged on low shelves; there would be no need for extravagant bending and straightening just yet. He was grateful for the opportunity to take it relatively easy for the ten minutes or so it took to file all the books away. There was a twinge in his knees as he finally stood again, but it was lost in a fresh wave of eager enjoyment from things moving around his sensitive parts in ways they'd not done in a while. Arching his feet, he strode back towards the stairs for the next load.

He had progressed, surprisingly, all the way to the seventh before he was eventually overtaken by the stimulation: the tightness of the chain had caused twitches in his member all the way up the stairs, and after a few crouches to retrieve books followed by stretches to reach their new top-shelf homes, the shuddering pulses of movement from the beads teasing his anus sent forth a surge that seemed to flow down his softly-scraped perineum, through his squeezed and teased scrotum and shooting up to the head of his engorged rod, which he had the misfortune to accidentally brush against the half-empty box while straightening.

He rocked back onto his heels for the first time since this morning, panting and gasping, the book dropped and his hands spread against the wall to hold him up as his head drooped; as an unexpected side-effect, this gave him a prime view of the semen spurting forth from his tormented penis to fill up and bulge the head of the condom. Every insistent sensation from every toy burst inside his consciousness at once like a lusty fireworks display. His dick continued to shiver and spasm for almost a minute after it sprayed out the last of its many eruptions; his elbows and knees were trembling where he leaned his bodyweight through them. The sustained climax had been mind-blowing.

12