A Long Walk Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flicked his tongue again, mercilessly toying with the hard peak, the scent of her arousal becoming stronger and stronger as he teased her. He had no idea what he was doing. He had only come to talk to her, having watched with interest most of the day as she'd walked through the compound.

But the moment he was alone with her his lust had spiralled and the need to taste her was a compulsion such as he'd never experienced before. He hadn't expected her to allow him to touch her soft flesh but she had, and he was going to take advantage of it for as long as she permitted him to.

He placed little kisses across her chest and licked at her other nipple, delighting in her moans and in the feel of the hard tip pressing against his tongue. He could indulge himself like this all night long it felt so good. But he was conscious he was in the middle of the pack and time was of the essence.

In two long strides he had the exquisite creature in his arms and was laying her down on the bed. Then he did what he'd threatened to do: he used his talons to shred her jeans and boots, leaving her lusciously naked before him. He looked into her flushed face and smiled a wicked smile. "Hope you have more clothes here."

Rayne rolled her eyes as she fought to catch her breath. "I'm sure I can borrow some," she said breathily. "Now about that licking?"

With the wolves nearby his laugh was necessarily muted, but it was full of delight. He loved a woman who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it. If his cat wanted to be licked then he was more than happy to oblige her.

"Spread your legs for me, Kitty," he ordered softly. "Show me how much you want my mouth on you."

She obeyed him instantly, offering herself with disgraceful alacrity but she was so desperate to feel him give her that most intimate of kisses that she just didn't care. She opened herself completely to him, watching his eyes almost glow as he slowly ran his big hands teasingly up the inside of her thighs until he parted her silky folds with his thumbs.

"There is nothing more beautiful than a woman's body glistening wetly for her lover," he said reverently, stroking a thick finger slowly up and down her wetness as he admired the vision before him.

Rayne purred loudly, her body arching into his caress as he stroked over and over again, flicking her clit every now and then and sending molten heat cascading through her. When he slipped two thick fingers into her body she had to grab a pillow and crush it to her face to prevent her loud cries from bringing the entire pack down on them. Surely the discovery of a strange vampire in the compound would not go down well.

He pulled the pillow out of her grasp and tossed it to the floor, all the while driving his fingers into her tightness, teasing her insides with light scrapes of his fingernails as he pleasured her.

"I want to see you," he said firmly.

She squirmed on the bed biting her lip hard to halt her moans. "The noise," she managed to get out as he pushed hard and fast into her body, relentlessly pushing her higher towards her climax.

"Let me worry about that," he laughed huskily, his thumb coming to join his play, flicking at her clit mercilessly until she was mindless with need, desperate for her release.

"That's it, Kitty. Take your pleasure," he whispered against her lips, pressing down hard on her clit as he captured her muffled scream with his mouth. Her body convulsed as sweet bliss cascaded through her.

He didn't stop thrusting his fingers into her, his mouth slanting hard and demanding over hers as he rode her body hard until he'd wrung every ounce of pleasure from her. When she finally lay sated his mouth left hers and he slowly kissed down her body until he was between her legs.

"Licking time," he breathed against her heated flesh, his tongue lapping leisurely against her as he began to feast on her sweet release.

Rayne grabbed the corner of one of the sheets and stuffed it in her mouth as the beautiful male between her legs began his slow torture of her already heated flesh. His tongue rasped everywhere, sliding deep inside to taste her intimately. He really had missed his calling. He should have been a cat the way he could exercise his tongue.

She was writhing again in no time, moaning in bliss as he suckled her clit hard and then beat it with his tongue. The more he pleasured her, the more her juices flowed and the longer he stayed buried between her legs, drinking her all up.

It was almost a relief to climax again, her body shuddering hard, her hands clamped against her mouth to stop herself from waking the entire house. She came down slowly, aware that he was still licking at her, cleaning her in a way that only a cat knew how to do properly.

Trembling, she allowed him to do so, her heartbeat slowly calming down as her breathing began to settle into a more even rhythm. Finally he kissed his way back up her body as she lay there, unable to move after two of the best orgasms she'd ever experienced.

"Licking is most definitely fun," he whispered against her lips before he gave her a hot, searing kiss and then rose from the bed.

She flushed slightly to see him still fully clothed while she was sprawled naked across the bed. He stood over her for a long moment and then he licked his lips and flashed her a wicked smile. "I look forward to doing that again."

He turned and moved towards the window, forcing her to raise herself up onto her elbows to keep sight of him. "Where are you going?" she asked, her voice husky with passion.

"Away from you before I decide to take you," he laughed softly. "Believe me: when I fuck you there will be nothing you can do to halt your screams of ecstasy, Kitty. This is definitely not the place for that to happen. But it will," he promised, the almost-glow appearing in the lavender depths of his eyes as he looked over his shoulder at her.

Then he vanished, using his shadowing abilities to slip out of the window and into the dark forest beyond. Rayne let out a long, slow breath and then lay back, soft laughter bubbling from her throat.

Fuck, he had to be the sexiest, most delicious male she had ever encountered. Her cat thought so too, egging her on to climb out the window and follow him to someplace where he could fuck her until she screamed in ecstasy. If he was as skilled with his body as he was with his mouth and hands then she knew she was in for the best sex in all her long life.

Her cat prowled, pushed at her subconscious, willed her to listen to the beast within. Surprised at its forcefulness Rayne gave herself over to her cat, enough to hear what she was trying to tell her.

"Fuck me!" Rayne whispered, stunned shock rippling through her body.

She didn't even know his name, but her cat knew that the wonderful male who had just pleasured them so exquisitely was her mate.

To be continued...