A Love Forever Changed (Prequel)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was grunting in my ear as he began fucking me a little bit harder, my pale thin body rocking back and forth beneath him. I could feel him starting to sweat against my skin.

"Derrick," I gasped. He seemed not to hear me. "Derrick! You have to pull out..please.." I said more loudly. He was in his own world, still fucking me, almost like I was a piece of meat or a blow up doll for his pleasure, completely ignoring me. His body stiffened, he was deep in me, his mouth still at my ear and he groaned loudly as I felt his cock spasming and his hot cum shooting powerfully, deeply inside me.

I was sore, not just my pussy, but most of my muscles. I must have been pushing against him the whole time and my arms and ab muscles were aching. He pulled out of me and I could feel something running out of me and down the crack of my ass. I limped out of bed with the sheet wrapped around me and went straight into the shower. I stayed in there for a long time, trying to process what just happened. The hot water and steam felt nice. When I came out Derrick was gone.

Since that day he has fucked me countless times, sometimes at home and sometimes at the office bent over his desk. It's gotten easier now that I'm more accustomed to him. There is less pain and truth be told, there has been a lot of pleasure. I cum hard and often with him. I'm not particularly proud of it, but I can't hold the orgasms back anymore. His cock fills me so completely, and he takes such control over me that I find myself slightly disappointed on those days that I don't see him. What am I going to do when my fiancee gets back? I have no idea at this point. I still love him more than anyone in the world. Would it even be possible to hide something like this from him? Would Derrick let me go so I can get on with my life? Did I want him too?

12