A Love Lost, Never to be Forgotten

Story Info
How real a dream truly can be.
1.2k words
4.38
10.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man sat at his expensive table waiting for the woman he loves. On the table were two candles flickering softly, a single red rose, and two glasses of dark red wine. It had seemed an eternity since she had left for her trip; a life time since he had seen her beautiful face and the way her dress hugged her soft curves in all the right places. It had been an unimaginable stretch of time since he heard her silky voice escape in moans as he played with her body; her wonderful tastes filling his senses.

He looks up just as her mind blowing form graced the door. He slowly comes to his feet walking to her with a loving embrace and a gentle kiss with a fury of passion behind it. He pulls out her chair and watches as her dress pulls tighter to her lovely body while she sits. He gently pushes her forward to the table and moves to his chair. He sits with a smile, looking into her deep soulful brown eyes graced by light brown hair. She smiles back at him with pure love dancing in her eyes.

"So Thomas what are your reasons for this wonderful date?" she asks him, picking up one of the glasses of wine and taking a sip.

"Now Charlotte do I have to have a reason to take my beautiful girlfriend out to dinner?" he replies, gazing into her eyes.

She smiles as she sips her wine staring deep into his brilliant blue eyes, made even brighter by his jet black hair. The waiter comes with two plates. One with a steak on it and the other with a perfectly cooked salmon. The waiter sets them down and leaves, the gaze of the lovers never broken.

She starts to eat with the elegance of a lady. He watches her graceful movements before turning to his juicy thick steak. They both eat in what seems like unbreakable silence. The food disappearing without a word between them. Glass after glass of wine following the food. The waiter returns with a waitress, taking the plates and replacing them with two smaller plates; a slice of seductive chocolate cake on both.

Again the food disappears without a word, the looks between them saying everything. The clank of the forks as they hit the plates is the only sound between the two, indicating they are done with this place. He pays and takes her hand, leading her outside. They get in his powerful rare 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500. He shifts it into gear and the engine roars into motion, moving across the black road with a graceful speed.

"Where are we going?"

"Its a surprise."

She nods and watches the road pass by the car, tracing the white line and lost in thought. The car takes a soft turn onto a dirt road then up a steep hill. Her eyes widen when she realizes where they are.

A thought begins to tug at her."What are we doing here?" The car comes to a slow stop, the engine purring to a calm. He gets out and opens her door, lending a hand to help her out.

They walk slowly to the top of the hill that overlooks the entire city. Lights dance under the dark skies, leaving a sparkle in her deep, dark brown eyes. He turns to her, his hair matching the sky in the background. His eyes flicker with nervousness. She looks up at him with unspoken questions. Her jaw drops as he crouches down on one knee before her, holding a small black velvet box in one hand.

"Charlotte at this place where I once asked you to be my girlfriend; my one and only. I now ask you something new."

He pauses as tears fill his eyes. "I have told you many times how I love you and now I want to show that the only way I truly can." He takes a deep breath and continues, "Charlotte Marie Baker, will you marry me?"

Tears fall from her eyes, gliding down her cheek lacing her jaw line. She falls to her knees and hugs him tight, pressing them as close as possible, her tears making his shirt damp. She sits back, looking at him with a soft smile on her face.

"Yes!" she replies, hugging him with all the love and passion he makes her feel.

She stands, taking his hand and leading him to his car. She turns to him while lowering the straps of her dress, stopping at the bumper of his car. Her dress hits the ground and she's standing there completely naked in front of his hungry eyes. Her perfect round perky breasts with dime sized nipples and soft yet toned abdomen just above her wet anxious pussy causes his breath to catch in his throat.

He lifts off his shirt and walks to her, leaning her on to the hood of his car, his chest pressing hard against hers, kissing her with a passion unknown to any other love. Her hands slide down his cut body gliding over his muscles. She pulls his belt free while staring into his bright eyes. She pulls him closer as his pants hit the ground.

He kisses her neck, then her collar bone, slowly moving down her body, gently teasing and sucking each taut nipple as his lips leave a trail of fire down her body. He rests his knees on the ground looking at the plump petals of her silky pussy. He slowly kisses up her thigh causing her to shiver from the touch of his lips to her skin. His mouth takes in her clit, softly licking her swollen button.

She moans as she leans back on to the cold steel of the car under her. Her moans get louder as he slides two fingers into her wet pussy. Her hands grip his hair making him lick harder. With a soft scream her muscles spasm covering his hand and face in her sweet juices.

He stands while gently sucking his fingers clean. She pulls him into her, lust screaming in her eyes. Her legs wrap around his waist as he slams deep inside her. Another louder scream leaps from her lips, loving how his thick cock fills her completely. The warmth of his skin contrasting wonderfully with the now fading cold of the steel.

He rides her for what seems like hours, her screams of ecstasy getting louder with every powerful thrust. She digs her nails into his back, sending new waves of pleasure though his body. He closes his eyes and feels her back arch to take him deeper as he continues riding her as hard as he can. A twisting desire for his cum fills her body as she cums again, the walls of her pussy clenching to his cock. Hearing cries of pleasure exploding from her lungs causes his forceful climax to completely consume him as he shoots his load deep inside her convulsing pussy. Feeling every wave of warmth fill her body she writhes in pleasure.

He lays next to her, completely out of breath smiling at her. "I love you so much," he utters as he kisses her softly.

He snaps awake in a cold sweat, breathing hard, looking around at his dull bare apartment. He sits back thinking about his dream. His heart aching with every thought of her heavenly face. A tear runs down his face.

"I will never forget."