A Lucky Motherfucker

Story Info
Blackmailed mother serves her son's bully.
2.4k words
4
169.7k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,501 Followers

Julie Adams sighed and wound down her car window as she waited for her son David to emerge from the large, front doors of the community college, from his after hours book club. She glanced in the rear mirror and nervously played with her fringe and not for the first time wished David had been brighter and made it into a better place of education, anything other than here.

David was the result of a wild night out for Julie when she was a rebellious teenager, his father had not stuck around and Julie's parents had hardly been supportive once she had decided to keep the child. That was 19 years ago and Julie had never regretted it, she loved that boy and would do anything to protect him. She was still a good looking woman, blonde, slim and still very pretty - a real MILF. All these years later she was still unmarried and despite a few boyfriends over that time there really was only one man in her life -- her son.

There he was alone (as ever) and looking slightly bewildered. She waved to him and he meandered towards her before struggling with the handle and almost falling in.

"Hi baby, have a good day?"

Before he could answer mother leaned over and gave him a kiss right on his lips. David was surprised but said nothing until she pulled back.

"Um, yeah. I guess. I never got called any names and even Omar spoke to me, never did anything, I think everything's going to be alright."

Julie gave a rueful smile and pretended to concentrate on her driving but couldn't help but let her mind drift back a couple of hours.

*

Julie stood stiffly in. the living room of the small house she shared with her son and chewed her nails pensively. She nearly jumped as the chime of her doorbell rang. She didn't move immediately almost having to force herself to move towards the door. As she had known it would be the visitor was Omar Rabal, a young man on the same course her son was on. He was of Pakistai descent and was the cockiest, vilest young man Julie had ever come across. He was a big, confident guy and had spent the first couple of months of college bullying David relentlessly.

At first Julie had wanted to confront he college with it but David would not allow it, then she had wanted to confront Omar directly and that had led to a solution 0 of sorts!

Julie said nothing as he stepped into the house and strode up the stairs towards the bedroom, with a heavy heart Julie followed him up.

In the bedroom they stood facing each other as Omar spoke in his annoying, smug voice.

"Well Ms Adams, you should be happy today. I made sure no one bothered your lame ass son before college started."

With this news Julie, reluctantly pulled off her jumper.

"'Then at break he went for a piss, I followed him in and you know I could have commented on what a tiny, white cock he's got but I didn't."

At this Julie removed her skirt.

"I mean what I wanted to do was grab his stupid head and shove it in the urinal and make him lick it clean, but I didn't."

Going through the motions Julie slid her blouse off, as per Omar's demands she wasn't wearing a bra so her still, creamy tits bounced out. He smiled like a wolf and continue with his tale, his eyes piercing into Julie's and leering lecherously at her breasts all the time.

"And I made sure no-one wanked onto his sandwich at lunchtime, like someone once did and made him eat it."

Julie knew that had been Omar and she hated him for it but swallowed that down and peeled off her panties to stand naked before her teenage visitor. Her pussy still mostly shave from Omar's visit the previous week.

He leered greedily at the body he had enjoyed quite a few times and contemptuously pointed down and sneered.

"Assume the position bitch, I got a lollipop for you."

She hated doing it, hated doing what the cocky young asshole told her but nonetheless she sank to her knees before the boy more than half her age and felt a humiliating warmth of arousal pass through her pussy as she did so.

He had his big, brown, straining cock out quickly and stepped forward to rub it on Julie's cheeks and chin then laughed as he slapped it noisily on her lips before they open and he plunged his cock between her red lips and into her throat. He looked down and sneered as the white woman younger than his own mother gagged on his rock hard dick and her saliva spilled from the corners of her mouth as he hammered in and out at a furious pace. He pulled out and Julie nearly puked but held it down as the cock disappeared again and again, working like a piston in and out of her gasping mouth until he pulled back and fired load after load of thick, stick cum all over her face. She just knelt there and took it, wincing as a blast hit her eye, then in her hair then up her nostrils.

He groaned as he stood over her and used her long, blonde hair to wipe his leaking cock on but grabbed Julie's hand as she made to wipe some of his cum from her eyes.

"Leave it! I like that look on you and we are not nearly finished yet, you know how I like those other holes Ms Adams. But anyway it'll take me a while to get excited again so why don't you go down and make me a sandwich 'cos that built up a hunger in me. No, just leave the cum on your face and don't bother with your clothes you can go down like that!"

So Julie had to go downstairs and into her pokey little kitchen, naked and with cum all over her face, her right eye almost gummed together with it and make this bastard a sandwich.AS she passed the uncurtained window of the kitchen and leaned over the chopping board she hoped none of the nosey neighbours were watching. And she did make his snack, she needed him onside. David needed him onside. By the time she returned upstairs Omar was in David's bedroom surveying his car posters.

"Does the fag not have any cheesescake posters up? What's the matter? He not like girls?"

"N-no I..."

"I bet if we check his computer he visits porn sites though, eh? Probably gay porn mind, what do you think? Or do you reckon the little queer likes girls? Maybe, maybe he lies in here and jerks off thinking about you, eh? Hot bitch like you, I bet her squeezes one out when you're in the shower, eh, bet he tries to sneek a peek, bet he'd give his right arm to do what I do with you, eh?"

Julie glowered at him, hating him more and more. How could he say those things? And how could her body be reacting like it was towards him? It was like a betrayal. He took the sandwich from her and took a large bite then with a full mouth told Julie to lie on her son's single bed.

"I think we should try to give that loser a little brother and sister, make it right here on his bed. Let's face it, it's not likely to see any action from him, is it?"

He had always worn a condom before when he entered her but clearly he wasn't this time, Julie felt a chill pass through her and made to object but couldn't find her voice as his rapidly growing penis loomed up as Omar pushed her thighs apart and moved between them. The prospect of falling pregnant to this creep was horrible and despite knowing she could object, could stop doing this she found she couldn't and lay back and allowed the teenager to have his way with her. He pushed inside her and loomed over her then began to fuck her with a hard, steady pace and groaned and moaned with each thrust deep inside her. The only good thing was he had little control and again came very quickly, after a couple of minutes of pumping her he came with a grunt and flooded her pussy with semen before moving back.

He held his shrinking dick up to her face and told her to suck him clean and to keep the dregs of his seed in her mouth. Then told her that she had better kiss David on the lips when she picked him up later on. She grimaced and made a show of keeping a pool of his cum in her mouth.

*

Back to the present and Julie pulled in at a newsagent on their way home and told David to stay in the car she had a few errands to run. He ignored her and kept playing a game on his phone. Of that she was glad.

The shop looked dirty and dingy from the outside and tentatively stepping inside Julie saw the interior was no better. She was even a little relieved to see Omar standing over at the magazine rack. He turned to see her and smiled wickedly as she slowly moved towards him.

"Is it still in?" he asked eagerly.

Julie seemed ashamed to answer but managed to nod her head.

The shop was long and thin and the counter (complete with disinterested assistant) was on the opposite side of the shop. Omar stepped up to Julie and brazenly shoved his hand up her skirt to feel that she was, as per his command earlier, still not wearing any panties and that the vibrating love egg he had inserted in her pussy before he had left her house was still lodged tightly inside her. He gave her soaking wet pussy a vigorous rub before removing his hand and then held it up to his nose and breathed in the heady aroma.

"Good girl, I guess your son is going to have a good week at college then. Before you go though I want you to buy that magazine up there."

Julie stared up at to where Omar was pointing at a porn magazine entitled "REAL MILF's". He reached up and took it down for her and flipped it open to reveal a one page spread of a picture that he had taken of Julie weeks ago. She was lying on her bed, her legs open, cum drying on her tits and was fake sucking on her own dildo. The picture even identified her by her real first name. She was aghast.

"You Bastard!" she hissed.

"Shut up, you love it really, even if you don't want to admit it. Now go and buy it and take it home and I will check every time I visit that you still have it. What you'll never know though Julie, is whether David knows this is out there and has seen what a raving slut his mom is!"

Julie's cheeks burned with shame and anger and she grabbed the magazine from his hand and walked over to the counter where the old man who had been behind the counter when she had entered had been replaced by a young female (also Asian), Julie couldn't bring herself to look at her as she handed over the porno then the money and hurried away. Omar grabbed her by the arm just before she exited.

"You act disgusted by it Ms Adams, but I know and you know when you get that magazine home and when your precious little boy is tucked up in his bed, you'll take that magazine out and frig yourself off thinking about what we did this afternoon and what a filthy slut you are! See you next Tuesday for Book Club!"

She pulled away and got out of that stuffy oppressive shop and shoved the magazine into her bag before composing herself and getting back into her car, David none the wiser, never even looking up from his phone. She wiped the remnants of a tear from her eye and swallowed hard, knowing that the bastard was right on the mark yet again. She would get off tonight looking at this obscene publication.

*

One week later and Julie stood in her living room once again contemplating her son's bully's latest visit. She hated to admit it to herself but she had been dreaming about it all week and despised herself for it in her more lucid moments. She lifted the magazine and stared at the naked picture of herself and wondered how many males had seen it by now and what they thought of her. She felt the cleft between her legs become damp and slick and failed to resist reaching down to give herself a quick rub. Then the doorbell rang...

*

He stood over her leering as she knelt there and listened to all the things he could have done to her son that day at college. He positively laughed as she cringed and flinched while at the same time fighting the urge to stroke her clearly aroused pussy while he continued.

"Yeah I could have followed that idiot into the toilets and made him get down on his knees and worship my cock, I could have made him suck me off then came down his throat and then washed it down by making him drink my piss. But I didn't, instead I thought you would much rather I did it with you instead, wouldn't you?"

She reluctantly nodded then as he snapped his finger and pointed at his feet she lowered herself onto all fours and crawled across the room to kneel before him and accept his long, sticky teenage dick into her dry, clammy mouth. As he began fucking her mouth he took out his mobile phone and angled it down to capture the perfect sight of the middle aged mother's head bobbing up and record it, getting the money shot as she looked up, her eyes widened in surprise at being filmed just as he ejaculated and sprayed his thick cum all over her features.

He laughed, hissed "dumb Paki" and wiped his sticky cock on her brown cheeks and pressed a button on his phone to send the file to Omar. Minutes later David received a similar one back but this time with added joy of his partner-in-crime filling his gullible mothers mouth full with his yellow piss....

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,501 Followers