A Man for Her Cum Slut

Story Info
A quick bi encounter with a couple in a hotel room.
1.1k words
4.32
11.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drive up to the hotel. I'm so nervous that I nearly take out a lamppost with my bumper as I'm parking. Walking in, I pass the desk. Does the guy behind the counter know why I'm here? Does he care? Where the hell is the elevator? There. Now, what floor did he say it was? Room 314. Button three. Damn, my hands are shaking. Ok, you've done this before. Just like the last two times. Knock on the door, say hello, and walk in. Here it is, 314. Do I do it? Hell, you came this far, and it isn't the first time. But this time there will be a woman. Will that make it easier? He said they wanted to share a bi guy. Is that what I am? Am I bi? Well, bi-curious, sure. Two guys HAVE sucked me off. And I did put the first guy's cock in I mouth, even if just for a few moments. Knock, knock. Hell, I AM doing this!

There he is. What did he say his name was? Hell, it doesn't matter. Just a pair of boxers. I guess he's ready.

I walk in and there she is. Damn, she's hot! Crap, he's looking at my crotch. He sees it. Does he think it is for him? Well, I guess it is, a bit. I did say you'd play with both of them.

Hellos all around. No, I don't want something to drink. Would I like to get undressed. Oh, yes, that IS why I'm here. He reaches for my shirt. No thanks, I got it. Yes, I am hairy. Thank you, I can get my pants, too.

Standing with my cock at attention in front of this couple, I suddenly feel like a piece of meat. She asks if SHE can watch her husband go down on me. I say yes, and before I know it, he's got my cock half way down his throat. He's done this before, it seems.

Would I like to see her play with her pussy as he sucks me? That's fine. It is now that I realize the dynamic between these two. She's the Domme, he's the sub. I'd assumed he wanted this with his wife. Now I know she's calling the shots.

We move to a chair. I sit down, he kneels in front of me. She comes up next to me and plops her fat DD breasts into my hands. "Suck on my tits while this pathetic little man sucks on a real cock."

She asks if I'm close to cuming. Hell, I was close when I walked in! She asks me to cum in her husbands mouth so she can taste it with him. No problem, as I start to quiver. Soon he's got his mouthful and is rising to kiss her. I watch. Their kissing is very passionate. She tells him, "you're my cum slut - fuck me cum slut." They move to the bed and I watch as he mounts her. She asks me, "do you like watching my little cun slut fuck me?" I nod. She says, "bring me that little limp pecker my cum slut just drained. I'll get it ready for some fucking."

I walk over and climb onto the bed. Kneeling by her face, she begins to suck me. I'm half limp and very sensitive, but her mouth is soft and gentle. Soon, I'm hard again. She moans in pleasure as it fillls her mouth and he fills her pussy.

She says next that I am to move behind him and fuck his ass. She tells me not to cum in his ass as she wants me to fuck her, too. I slide a condom on and spread some lube on it and his ass. He gives a moan as my fingers glide into his crack. Mounting him is awkward as he's moving forward and back as he fucks her. I get into position and push my cock into his rectum. He pusshes back as he's thrusting. Soon I'm in. He does most of the work, fucking her, and riding my cock. I feel him begin to shudder and he lets out a groan.

"Is my little cum slut going to cum inside me?" He mumbles in the affirmative, then gets very tense. I push hard at the same time. I swear it feels like I've pushed my cock through him and right into her pussy. I can feel the pulsing of his ejaculation as his ass squeezes on my cock. I know it was a big one for him.

At her instruction I slip out of him and he drops to the side. Now she wants me to fuck her. I begin to get another condom ready, but she says "no." I'm to fuck her and cum inside her as well. I've never had sloppy seconds before, so I'm hesitant. But, I slip it in anyway. She is soaking wet, and my cock slides in balls-deeps instantly. She says to her husband, "watch as a real man fucks me, you cum slut."

That was all the encouragement I needed as I began to fuck her hard. I reached down and grabbed a tit and squeezed. She let out a squeel! It was hard enough to hurt, but it was mostly the surprise of losing control that caused it. Looking into her eyes, we both knew that she'd never been fucked like this. It was hard and fast and rough. She began to beg for more. "Look how a real man fucks!" I heard her cry out. With that she began to scream as she came and came and came. I counted four times in the next ten minutes, but that didn't include the little shudders in between the big quakes.

She slowly gained her senses back, and asked me to please cum inside her. I nodded, and began to really push and thrust. This sent her through another round of convulsions before I finally felt my balls tighten. "Yes, cum in me, cum!", she cried. As I came, I could feel one last tightening of her pussy. I knew she'd been fucked and good!

I slipped off her and lay on the bed beside her. She barked at her husband, "get over there and clean that man's cock! Suck my pussy juice and his cum off of it, and whatever pathetic semen you may have left behind inside me. Then get over here and clean my pussy, you cum slut!"

She was back in control, and I knew I wasn't done cumming tonight!