A Man who knows what He Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you standing with your back against the wall; legs spread and arms behind you." He follows orders and I step in front of him. My gloves are removed and tossed to the side. They're covered in lube and slippery; I can't have that for what I'm going to do. I release his nipples from the clamps and he winces as each one is let free. They are swollen, stiff, and very tender. I can only imagine the throbbing and burning he is feeling. I lean in, take one in my mouth, and suck it hard. I flick it with my tongue and I can feel his whole body shudder. I run my hands over his chest and make sure to pass my fingers roughly over his nipples. I stiffly pinch both of them at the same time which causes him to wince and throw his head back. I can feel the heat being given off by them.

I kneel in front of him and admire his neglected cock. It has gone soft but it's still very tempting. Oh, how I would love to suck it off and listen to him being satisfied as I fuck him with my mouth. "One little lick won't hurt, will it?"' I mentally ask myself. I touch the tip of it with my tongue and slowly move my tongue around the entire head. It's growing rather quickly and I feel that's my sign to stop. My tongue tastes its way all the way back up to his chest.

His scent is driving me wild and I can feel my pussy getting wetter. It's time to distract myself before I fall out of character. I want nothing more than to slip that throbbing cock of his inside my eager pussy. It's hungry for him but that's not why he's here.

I manage to pull myself away from him and regain my composure. "Turn around, put your hands above your head, and keep your legs spread," I instruct. He follows orders as I reach for my flogger that is nearby. I picked a lightweight one since he's new to how this all feels. I start by draping the flogger over his shoulders and slowly trailing the tails down his back; letting him get used to the feel of the material. The sight of the plug base in his ass turns me on knowing that he's adjusting well. After a couple of passes with the flogger, I move on to light swats on his upper back. The first swat causes his to jump and let out a yelp. I alternate between sides in a slow, constant rhythm so everything is expected. His moaning gets louder and louder with each contact made and his tensing has him up on his toes. I can see his fingers flexing and take that as a sign to stop. I'm constantly reminding myself that I can't go full force with this man, at least not yet anyway.

"That felt so good, Mistress," he pants at me. His breathing is deep and I can see that sweat has started forming on his reddened skin.

"You're going to stay where you are but I want your ass pushed out as far as it can go," I say as I put the lubed latex gloves back on. I retrieve the final plug and lube from the bed and take it back over to where he is waiting. With a firm grasp, the six-inch plug slowly slides out and I place it on a towel that's sitting on the nightstand. His moaning is telling me that he's really enjoying this. I don't want to rush things but I need to keep him interested.

"Mmm, your ass is loosening up nicely. Not much longer now," I say while I generously lube the seven-inch plug. I wipe more lube along his ass crevice and slip my fingers inside. Oh, yes, very little resistance now. My pussy clenches and I can feel wetness actually dripping from within. As I press the plug against him I can feel my nipples tingling and hardening. Rather than pushing it in all the way, I decided to slowly thrust it in and out with long movements. He moans instantly and I can feel a rush through me.

"I hope you're getting anxious for the paddling table," I say as I finally secure number seven in place.

"Oh yes, Mistress. My ass is craving that big cock you're wearing."

"Not just yet. Face me and get on your knees," and he does just that. I remove the gloves once again and toss them aside. I step in front of him and begin stroking the dick I'm wearing. He intensely watches my hand move along the entire length. "How badly do you want this?"

"More than anything, Mistress," he begs. "I've been fantasizing about this for a long time. Please make my dream come true. My wife would never..."

"Shh. You're talking too much. Open your mouth and prove to me how badly you want this. Show me how greedy you can be."

He opens his mouth, leans forward, and wraps his lips around my toy. I gasp as he makes long, sucking passes on it. What a sight!

"I want to hear you gag. Be a greedy bitch and gag for me."

He takes the toy in as far as he can and holds it there; his eyes squeezed closed and I slightly thrust my hips forward. He heaves, gags, and spits the toy out. It's slick with his saliva. Beautiful!

"Once more," I say as I run my fingers through his hair. He quickly gobbles it up again and, this time, he makes eye contact with me. I bite my lower lip and smile as he gags. Instead of giving it up, he holds himself there and gags again before pulling away. When his lips leave the tip there is a long string of saliva that tails down his chin and into his beard hair. How fucking sexy he looks! I reach down and run my hands along his cheeks stopping at his chin where I wipe the drool away with my thumbs.

"Very good boy," I assure him. "So good, you deserve a lovely little spanking."

I take him by the hand and help him to his feet. He steps over to the paddling table and studies it for a minute. It consists of two separate padded benches for his knees, a long main padded bench in the center for him to rest his stomach and chest on, and two more padded benches that sit a little higher than the knee ones where he will place his elbows. He positions himself perfectly. I sigh to myself as I admire his bare backside. Mine!

I remove the paddle from the hook on the side of the table and slowly drag it down his back. I give him a swift smack on the right ass cheek and he jumps. I then pass the paddle along the left side and follow through with another swift smack on that side. He lets out a gasp with that one. What a beautiful sound this paddle makes.

"I'm going to give you twelve smacks and you're going to count them out loud for me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Tap... tap... tap... SMACK!

"One, Mistress," he blurts out.

On to the other side. Tap... tap... tap... SMACK!

"Two, Mistress," he squeals.

The rest of the smacks are without warning; each one a little harder than the previous. I watch with excitement as his ass starts turning from light pink to red. Watching his body jump and hearing him unable to contain his noises is very arousing to me.

Finally, "twelve, Mistress," is said barely above a whisper. I walk around and squat down by his face. His eyes had begun watering at some point and a tear on each side had trailed down his cheeks.

"You're doing great," I assure him as I lovingly wipe the tears away with my fingers. His eyes flash and a grin spans across his face. "Are you ready for the grand finale?"

"Oh, yes Mistress!" He says with glee.

I find my lubed-up gloves again and slip them back on. I position myself behind him and crouch down; leaning forward I run my tongue over his balls before grabbing the base of the plug with my teeth and slowly removing it. I toss it on the floor pick up a condom I have waiting for me next to the paddling table. I rip the package open, spit it on the floor, and quickly roll it onto the cock I'm wearing. I slather the entire length with plenty of lube, remove the gloves once again, and toss everything on the floor with the other items. As soon as the tip is touched against him, he tenses.

"Relax," I say as I start massaging his lower back. "Remember to keep breathing."

"Yes, Mistress."

The head quickly disappears inside and his moaning starts. Ever so slowly his ass takes in every last inch. Watching his ass stretch around the toy is mesmerizing. I hold myself still and rub his back as I let him accept the feeling of being full and to fight the urges. I start by making slow, shallow thrusts. His toes wiggle and his breathing quickens. Watching his ass take the entire length of the thick cock is mind blowing.

"Please, Mistress. Fuck me harder," he begs.

He doesn't have to say it twice. I grip his hips tightly and throw myself into him. The sound of my hips smacking against his ass and each moan he makes is making me so horny. He starts moving his body to make sure he takes in all eight inches every time our bodies meet.

"Damn, you are so fucking sexy the way you take this whole cock," I say as I give him a swift smack with my right hand. His body lurches and he throws his head back with joy.

"Again, Mistress," he bellows. Ooh, the rage in his voice turns me on even more and I follow through with a swift smack on the left side of his ass. I reach down and quickly turn the vibrating bullet on that's inside of my harness. It quickly goes to work on my alert clit and is an added bonus for him. I can feel sweat forming around the edges of my face and my hair is beginning to get damp.

With a few hard, deep thrusts I finally come hard. My whole body shakes and my grip tightens even more on his hips. I throw my head back and smile as I come down from my erotic high. I hold myself still and turn the bullet off.

"I'm not done with you, yet. It's time for you to come like you've never come before," I say as I slowly withdraw the cock from him. He sighs and his body relaxes as his ass feels empty. "I want you in the swing," I say in between heavy breaths. My knees are weak and my body is still trembling.

He walks over to the corner, turns to face me, climbs into the swing, and lays his head back on the pillow.

"Put your feet in the stirrups," I command and he quickly follows orders. I throw the toy cock into him again and continue where I left off on the paddling table. He squeezes his eyes shut and takes in each and every thrust. I reach between us and start jerking his cock quick with a tight grip. His moaning gets louder the faster I move my hand. The sound of the chains rattling drowns out the music I had turned on earlier.

"Come on, be a dirty bitch and release a big load for me." With a few more thrusts he explodes and shoots cum on his stomach and chest with a loud roar.

"Holy fuck! That was amazing, Mistress." His hair is wet with sweat and I can see his body glistening under the bright lighting above the swing.

"Yes. Amazing, indeed." I withdraw my toy from his ass, remove the harness, and help him out of the swing.

"I'm going to draw a warm bath," I say. "Come into the bathroom and clean up a bit."

We walk into the bathroom and I get him a wet washcloth so he can clean up some of the mess he made of himself along with the copious amount of lube off from his backside. I turn the water on in the tub and let it begin to fill.

"Undress me," I say as I turn my back to him. He reaches out and makes his way though the snaps on my corset. I toss it on the floor and tell him to remove my garter belt and pantyhose. He kneels without being told and slowly pulls them down. He's eye level with my slick, shiny pussy. My lips are swollen and he can smell my sweetness. He looks like he wants to eat it like he's never eaten a pussy before but he controls himself. When he stands, he admires me now that I am fully naked. I usually don't join anyone in the tub after a scene but there's something special about him. I can't help but feel affection for him.

I sit in the tub and move all the way towards the back. There isn't going to be much room to spare once he gets inside. He climbs in between my legs and leans his back against my chest. He feels so thick against my slender body. I wrap my arms around his chest and lean my lips to his ear.

"Just relax and breathe deep. You need to let your adrenaline come back down." I rub his chest with my hands and keep my face pressed against the side of his. He closes his eyes and breathes slowly.

"This has been amazing, Mistress."

I giggle to myself. "You don't need to call me Mistress anymore. We're all done with that now."

"After that amazing sex, it would be disrespectful to stop calling you Mistress," he jokes with a reciprocating giggle.

We lay in the tub together saying very little to one another. He's exhausted and has a long day tomorrow; he's boarding a plane and going back home to his wife. I can only hope this will be the beginning of a whole new relationship for us.

After we get out of the tub, I lead him to my bedroom and bring along a bottle of soothing lotion. I sit on the bed and pat the middle of the mattress for him to lie down on his stomach. I straddle his hips and begin to give him a sensual massage focusing on his back and bottom. He's been drowsy since the bathroom but the massage almost does him in. When I'm done, I lay down next to him and he wraps his long arm around me. He places his head on my chest and I run my fingers through his hair.

"Sleep tight my fragile boy," I say with a smile. I doubt he was awake long enough to hear me say it the words.

The next morning we awaken very early. I throw on a loose nightgown and, as soon as he's dressed, I walk him to the front door. He gathers his bag that he brought in the night before and I open the door for him.

"I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful time you have shown me. I will definitely be keeping in touch," he says as he stands in the doorway.

"The pleasure is all mine," I say with a smile.

12