A Marital Boundary Surpassed

Story Info
Not the surprise threesome that a husband had expected.
5.1k words
4.04
38.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has some brief lesbian/incest overtones, but not overly so. Very heavy on non-consent and reluctance. If you don't like these themes consider yourself warned. I'd like to express my gratitude to my friend liqueur for the story idea and encouragement.

*****

I could hardly believe that it was about to happen. I had fantasized about this for years. Long had I wanted my wife to agree to a threesome with another woman. She wasn't receptive at first, but the only reason I felt emboldened enough to bring it up to her was that she had previous expressed her bisexual curiosity to me.

When we had sex I mentioned it. When we saw an attractive woman out in public I would teasingly ask her what she would do with her in bed if she had the opportunity. She usually blushed with embarrassment and wouldn't elaborate.

Then, one day, she finally agreed to the threesome I had wanted for so long. The only catch, she insisted, was that she would choose the woman. I would have no input in the matter. In addition, I would only find out on the day that it was to happen and had to agree to go through with it or she would never give me another opportunity.

Those were some pretty big demands. Not only could I not back out for fear of losing my opportunity, but it would be possible that I might not find the woman attractive. But I trust her. She knows my preferences in women. It would be about both of us enjoying the activity, right?

The day arrived without any warning. She called me at work. She told me that when I arrived home that night, she and the woman would be waiting for me. Of course I was curious who she had chosen, so I asked who the "lucky" girl was. She dodged the question, reminded me that the choice was hers, and that I agreed to that stipulation. I pressed her for more info. I acknowledged that I did indeed agree to that, but there was no rule against me knowing this woman's identity. Especially since the day was here.

Her response shocked me. Not in an adverse way, either. But shocked, nevertheless.

She told me that the other woman would be her sister.

If I were capable of ejaculating spontaneously, the moment those words registered in my brain after hearing them on the phone would have made me do so. Kim. Her sister. Her younger, only sister, five years her junior. Kim had been the object of my masturbatory fantasies many times over. Just as beautiful as my wife, but thinner - waifish, actually. Kim had dark, curly hair, small (if any) breasts, and the same deep blue eyes as my wife.

I was surprised, actually. She had always been rather cool toward me. My wife blamed it on her being an introvert. Sometimes she bordered on being a bitch to most people. Yet my wife had somehow convinced Kim to come into our bed and allow me to fuck her?

I was elated.

And my wife! The reasoning I had used with her to convince her to have a threesome in the first place was to give her the opportunity to experience sexual pleasure with another woman, to satisfy her bisexual curiosity. But her sister? Would she really have sex with her sister? Would she actually commit incest?

Or was she just giving me the opportunity to fuck Kim like I had fantasized about for so long? A fantasy I had never shared with her out of fear of inducing jealousy and mistrust. How did she know about these hidden desires of mine?

I was about to find out.

I had just pulled into our garage after arriving home from work. It was later than usual. My wife knew in advance that I had to stay late tonight. Perhaps that's why this was the night that was chosen.

The house was eerily dark and quiet when I entered. There was no one in the living room. The kitchen lights were out. The only hint of light was coming from the master bedroom down the hall. I called out her name. She responded, telling me to come into the master bedroom. I could feel a surge of blood going to my cock as I walked slowly toward the door.

Inside, my wife was sprawled upon her side on the bed, clad in her white terrycloth bath robe. Her sister sat in the only chair in the room, also clad in a similar robe - my robe. They were both smiling, apparently eager for what was about to transpire.

Then the experience took an interesting turn.

Her sister Kim spoke the first words. They caught me offguard. "Hello, Jim. Please disrobe where you stand."

I had barely entered the bedroom, and I was already being asked to remove my clothes!? My stomach twinged with excitement. I unbuttoned my shirt, removed my slacks, shoes, and socks in record time. Only my underwear remained. I was hoping one of them would come over and take them off for me.

Kim looked me up and down, traced her fingertip along the lower lip of her mouth, and pointed toward my pelvic area. "Those, too. Remove them, please."

So I did. I dropped them to my ankles and stepped out of them, adding them to the pile of clothes at my feet.

She arose from the chair, my wife remained motionless on the bed, observing the interaction. Her sister slowly sauntered over toward me, glanced down at my erection nonchalantly, then back into my eyes as she pointed toward my erect member.

"What... is that?" Kim asked in what I can only describe as a disappointed voice. I became confused.

"That is my cock," I replied.

"Oh my," she stated. She turned and looked at my wife, "You were right, he does have a boy's penis. I was hoping you were exaggerating, dear sister." My ego was instantly deflated. I didn't feel anger, just a sudden sense of inadequacy. I knew that my penis was under the average size for a male. But my wife had never complained. She seemed to always be satisfied when we made love. Where was this criticism coming from?

My sister-in-law then began to untie the belt that restrained my robe on her. She opened it and let it fall of her shoulders and onto the floor. I drank in the beauty that was her body, clad in sexy lingerie. Very, very revealing lingerie.

Kim wore a black corset/bustier. It was cupless. Its top had two curves that bordered the bottom of her very small breasts. Even though she was much less blessed than my wife up top, I found her nipples to be divine - small, pink, candy-kiss in size and shape. She wore a garter belt that attached to the dark, thigh-high stockings on her legs. She had no panties on. A dark, lush bush of pubic hair adorned and obscured her sex.

She approached me even closer. My erection bobbed at the close proximity to this sexy young woman.

"You will do exactly as I say. You will obey my every command, and you will comply without comment or question. If you fail to follow these rules, this experience will end - immediately. If you understand me and wish to proceed, answer me with 'Yes, mistress.'" Her words were slow, methodical, and spoken in a very sultry tone.

I responded exactly how you would probably respond! "Yes, mistress."

"You will walk over to the chair that I was sitting in. You will sit down, pull your legs up, toward your chest, spread your knees, and allow them to rest on the arms of the chair. You will expose your entire genital and anal area to us. No verbal response is necessary. Go. Now," she stated as she pointed to the chair.

Wow, this was going to be kinky! I was so excited that I decided to play along. How could I not?

There I was, leaning back in the chair, my knees spread and up on the chair's arms, pelvis tilted upward, exposing every part of my private areas to them. Kim looked over at my wife and stated, "Proceed."

My wife arose from the bed, slowly shedding her robe onto the floor like Kim did, and and knelt down in front of me. I first thought that I was going to get a blowjob, but not yet. When she walked over to me I didn't notice that she had something in her hand, but I did notice that her pubic hair was completely gone.

She had never shaved her pubes completely off the entire time we were married.

I heard her turn on my rechargable beard clippers. The sound is very distinct. Slowly, methodically, she began to remove all of my pubic hair and the hair between my buttocks and around my anus. The vibrations against my skin made my penis - that's what her sister called it - bob up and down and emit a huge amount of precum. It trickled down my shaft like a small syrupy river. When she was done, not a single hair remained on or near my groin.

My wife arose, stepped back, and her sister came over beside her. They looked at each other, and my wife's sister told her, "Well done, my pet." Then they started kissing. Passionately. I was in awe. They kissed for only a short time, but what I witnessed filled me with lust and passion. I was willing to do anything at this point for them.

My dear sister-in-law then knelt in front of me. Her finger, with the lightest of touches, traced down my penis from the frenulum, over my testicles, and down to my anus. Kim then commented, "Now it really does look like a boy's penis. There's no way you can hide this little thing now."

The statement was deflating, but the way she said it was erotic. I was lost in my own internal dialogue of trying to decide what this all meant that I didn't observer what she was doing. I didn't observe her applying lubricant to her finger. The only thing that brought me back to attention was the cool, wet touch of her fingertip against my anus. I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Relax your sphincter. Allow your mistress to penetrate you. Be a good little boy with a little penis and let me in your most secret of places."

I'm not sure that I actually relaxed my asshole for her. It didn't matter. She applied steady pressure and her thin, delicate finger slid easily inside me. I gasped at the intrusion. No one had ever done that to me before. Not my wife. Not a doctor. No one. During our marriage, my wife had never allowed me to touch or penetrate her anal area, and she never offered to touch mine, either.

"That's a very good little boy. So obedient. So willing to do what he is told."

She began finger fucking me with that thin little finger of hers. That was a totally new sensation to me. The pleasure was unimaginable. For what seemed like forever she stared into my eyes, observing my reactions, as she fucked me in that manner.

She looked over at my wife and said, "Look at this. Your husband enjoyes being finger fucked. Look at his little penis. It can hardly stand the excitement of being penetrated like a woman."

I didn't care. I felt humiliated by such words, but I was enjoying it. The humiliation was actually intoxicating. Here is this woman, my wife's sister, who I have fantasized about fucking for so long, and she has her finger in my ass. I've seen her tits and pubic hair. I've practically seen her naked now, something I've always wanted to see. Now she is kneeling in front of me and touching me in the most intimate of ways, a manner in which I've never been touched before.

I started feeling a weird sensation in my groin. It felt like I needed to pee, badly. I looked at her hand and could tell that she was performing a "come hither" motion with her finger. Her next words revealed the source of the mildly unpleasant sensation.

"Oh my, this little boy seems to have a very, very swollen little prostate. It is full of little boy cum? Does this little penis need to expel it so that it will feel better?"

She kept using the word "little" for every aspect of my anatomy. My feelings were starting to be hurt, but I didn't want to show it. I honestly didn't want this to end. I wanted to fuck this little vixen oh so badly and cum deep inside her.

Suddenly her finger withdrew from me. Instantly I yearned for its return. I didn't realize how much pleasure I would receive by being penetrated anally. That was surprising to me, but true nevertheless.

My wife walked over to me now. I hadn't noticed that she had fetched some articles somewhere in the bedroom. Articles made of black leather. A collar, and cuffs for my ankles. She knelt in front of me and placed the ankle cuffs on first, securing them with a padlock. Kim commanded me to rise and stick my arms out in front of me. Of course I complied, and the wrist cuffs were quickly secured in the same manner. Finally, she placed the collar around my neck. I couldn't see it, but I knew that it, too, was also locked with a small padlock when I heard a similar click.

I figured that I must have looked like some guy in one of those BDSM bondage videos I had watched online. I never suspected that my wife would be this kinky. Ever.

My wife then pulled a strange device out from under the bed. I don't know if it has a name. It was a long metal bar approximately the length of my body. Near each end, but not the very end, was a shorter bar that was attached and crossed it perpendicularly. There were rings along all of the bars at various points.

Ok, now this was going to get weird.

Just as I suspected, my wife's sister commanded me to get down on my hands and knees with the longest portion of the bar running the length of my body. My wife secured my wrist and ankle cuffs to the ends of the shorter bars. So there I was - on my hands and knees on our bedroom floor - practically immobilized.

Kim stood in front of me. Her pubic area, still adorned by that lush, beautiful bush of hers, was inches away from my face when I looked up from my position. She spread her feet apart, reached her hand down between her legs, and revealed with two of her fingers one of the most beautiful pair of pussy lips that I had ever seen.

"You want to taste this, don't you?" she asked, "You may respond."

"Yes, mistress," I responded without even thinking. Of course I did.

"You've wanted to taste them for a long time, haven't you?" she continued.

"Yes, mistress."

"In fact, you've been fantasizing about me, rubbing that little penis of yours, and making it cum for just about the entire time you've been married, haven't you?"

Again, I answered, "Yes, mistress," without thinking first, oblivious to what my wife would think about the revelation.

"Am I as beautiful as you had anticipated?"

"Oh, yes mistress," I blurted out.

"Mmm, good little boy. Such the flatterer. Would you like me to reward you for being so obedient? Would you like me to fuck you and extract all of that lusty, nasty cum that's built up inside you?"

"Oh fuck yes, mistress!" I didn't even look at my wife as I said this.

"You have to do more to earn your reward I'm afraid. But I have confidence that you'll continue to obey me."

The next few moments were kind of a blur. My wife had stepped over to join Kim. They began kissing again. Then my wife knelt down as her sister placed her hands on her shoulders and guided her to do so. It was strange, because my wife was now facing away from me. Once she had knelt down, she scooted her ass toward my face, went down on her forearms, and placed her forehead on the floor.

My sister-in-law then spread my wife bottocks apart with her hands, revealing a small, pink rosebud that was her anus. I had actually never seen it before, but here it was, directly in front of me. She then leaned over my wife's exposed asshole, and from about three inches away she opened her mouth, pursed her lips, and a long, frothy stream of saliva dripped out of her mouth and directly onto my wife's anus.

"Lick,' was her only command. I knew what she wanted. The reluctance in me revealed itself via a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Apparenty I had hesitated. My sister-in-law's open palm slapped my face rather forcefully. I jumped at how much the impact actually stung.

"Lick. Worship. Tongue fuck your wife's asshole. Now!"

I did. Begrudgingly. I wanted to fuck Kim so bad that I worshiped my wife's asshole with my tongue in the best way I knew how. I penetrated it with the tip of my tongue. I lapped. I swirled. It was disgusting to me. More than anything it was humiliating.

If it lasted less than 30 minutes I'd be surprised. It seemed like forever. My erection had actually subsided. My analingus performance was interrupted when my hair near the front of my head was grasped and pulled, yanking my head back.

"Good boy. Oh look, your little penis is actually, 'littler.' Where oh where did it go?" I was absolutely horrified that Kim could see my penis without an erection. I'm not hung in any way. When I have no erection the only visible part of my anatomy is the glans of my penis. I've mused to myself that it looks more like an oversized clit than anything.

"Oh look," Kim said as she barely touched the glans of my penis with her finger, "Now it's a little boy clit." Apparently she thought the same way.

My wife arose and they began passionately kissing in front of me again. Their hands explored each other's breasts and nipples. Their arms wrapped around each other and grasped the other's buttocks. I could tell my wife was extremely aroused. The sight was arousing to me, too, but I still had no erection. I was even more humiliated.

"Oh look, it still looks like a little boy clit. Apparently we didn't arouse it, did we dear sister?" Kim's words burned in my brain. They both moved behind me. I couldn't see what they were doing. I heard the sound of something being squirted out of a bottle, and then felt a finger reinserted inside my anus.

"Well, if the little boy penis won't get hard, it looks like we'll have to get that nasty cum out some other way, won't we?" I felt that strong sensation to pee again. As my wife's sister found my prostate with her finger once again, my wife had come over to place something in my mouth. It was a ring gag. She secured its straps tightly behind my head.

Then she did something strange. She placed a dinner plate on the floor beneath me, directly under my penis. What was this about? It didn't take long to find out.

Methodically, expertly, my wife's little sister, who I thought was such an introvert, began massaging my prostate. It wasn't quite as pleasant as I would have imagined it to be. Having her finger inside me was nice, but the pressure she applied was intense. It wasn't long until I could look down the length of my body, between my legs, and see long strands of prostatic fluid start to ooze out of the tip of the "tiny" glans of my penis.

As Kim continued to massage my most intimate of glands the manually expressed fluid dripped and oozed in long, thick, ropey strands, pooling directly onto the plate below me.

She performed this "milking" process for a very, very long time. I was moaning through the ring gag. I was breathing heavily. My entire body was tense and I tried to move myself away from her, but the restraint I was placed in was perfect. I could not escape that evil finger of hers. By the time she finished manipulating me the plate contained more of my cum than I had ever ejaculated in any single brief period of time. The volume she extracted from me was actually surprising.

I heard Kim's voice whisper in my ear, "Is that better, little boy? Does his penis feel less pressure and need to release?" I urgently shook my head no. I grunted in desperation. "Oh, of course!" she responded, "My dear brother-in-law is still waiting for me to fuck him like I promised." I groveled. Even though I hadn't actually orgasmed, there was no way I was going to be able to fuck her after releasing all of that cum from my prostate. I felt exhausted. My sexual urge was greatly dimished. I was ready to call it quits.

But I couldn't stop the activities. I was gagged. Had they planned to give me no option to protest? Aren't these types of activities supposed to have safe words or something?

I was so engrossed in my own self-pity and frustration I lost track of what my Kim was doing. I was looking straight down at the floor and didn't hear the sound of the clasps being snapped or buckled. She once again broke my train of thought and self absorption with her commanding voice.

12