A Married Woman's Mid-Life Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was well fucked by this point and utterly soaked in my own cum so he was able to slide all the way into me in one long stroke that took my breath away. He seemed to be able to go even deeper from this angle and I could feel the head of his cock rubbing over a very special place inside me that made me go weak at the knees. This time he fucked me with far less gentility and thrust himself into me with real force, pulling me back onto his cock with his hands as he drove forwards to impale me. It was brutal and animalistic and exactly what I needed. This was the man I needed, dominating me and taking me and in using me for his pleasure, he was also taking me to previously unknown heights of pleasure.

"Fuck me Jack, fuck me! Give me your big cock all the way and make me beg for your cum" I screamed at him.

He was driving in and out of me like a piston engine and I could feel another huge orgasm building inside me. I started to push back hard to meet his thrusts, desperate to make him cum with me and finally have his seed inside me.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum again, please don't stop," I begged. "Cum with me Jack, cum inside my pussy."

"Do you need it baby, do you need my cum in you?"

"Oh yes Jack, please, cum for me now, I need it so much," I whimpered as I pushed back on his magnificent pounding cock.

"Whose cock is your pussy for Susie?"

"Yours Jack, it's all yours, whenever you want it."

"Not your husband's?"

"No," I cried, "it's all yours, just fuck me!"

He started to drive in and out of me even more vigorously and I felt his cock start to swell inside me as it got ready to give me his load. Just then I felt something cool and liquid touch my bum hole and I just realised it was lube when I felt him push his thumb into my arse. This pushed me over the edge and I started cumming harder than ever on his cock. With an almighty thrust he drove himself into me one more time and held himself there as he came. I could feel his cock pulsating as he shot jet after jet of his hot cum deep into my pussy. I'd never felt Rob cum in me before but this time I could feel Jack's huge load repeatedly shooting into me and warming my insides. The knowledge that he was cumming so much in my old, married pussy kept my orgasm going for an eternity before we both eventually collapsed onto the bed, utterly spent.

He spooned up to me and I could feel his cock slowly shrinking inside me and his cum start to leak out but I didn't care. I'd had the experience of a lifetime and I finally knew what sexual satisfaction really meant.

"That was incredible Jack! You're a fantastic lover with an incredible cock and I'm so pleased I didn't back out of meeting you," I gasped, trying to get my breath back.

"You're a beautiful woman Susie and easily the best lover I've ever had. I'm just pleased you enjoyed your experience. I hope you didn't mind my thumb at the end but you said when we first talked that you wanted to push your boundaries. You seemed to enjoy it."

"You certainly surprised me," I confessed, "but it wasn't a bad surprise at all. I have thought about anal sex before and that did feel good but you're way too big for that."

"Perhaps" he replied, mysteriously.

We cuddled like that for a while and as his cock slipped out of me we drifted into a well-earned sleep.

When I woke it was very dark outside and the bedside lamp was on. The clock by the bed indicated it was 11.23pm. I was lying on my stomach with a pillow under my hips and I could feel Jack above me but keeping his weight off me. He was kissing my neck and across my shoulders before licking a little way down my spine and then returning to my neck. It felt heavenly and totally relaxing. He repeated this process again and again, each time going a little further down my spine and as he went lower I could feel the weight of his cock running over my rapidly awakening and aroused body. As his mouth ventured lower, so did his cock so that every time he went to the small of my back, I could feel the head of his cock graze between the cheeks of my bum. Eventually his tongue went as far down as the base of my spine and I assumed he would stop there but he didn't, he continued, this time allowing his tongue to run ever so lightly between my cheeks before once again returning to my neck.

I moaned in satisfaction as this really did feel incredible and I was totally relaxed so I wanted him to know he should continue. The next time he licked over my bum, he pushed his tongue slightly more firmly between my cheeks and allowed it to linger there a little longer. It felt wrong but also so very right. I was unsure where this was going but this time when he returned to my neck, I felt the head of his hard cock also push a little way between my cheeks, aided by his saliva. I was far from convinced I wanted to try anal sex with him but what he was doing felt fantastic so I reasoned I could always stop him later.

Slowly he made his way down my body again and this time, when he reached my bum, his hands gently pulled my cheeks apart and his tongue went right along the crack. It was like a jolt of electricity went through my body when his tongue touched my anus and to my surprise, my pussy was really getting fired up as a result of his attention to my rear. He spent much longer down there this time, holding my cheeks apart and rimming my back door with consummate skill so I actually found myself subconsciously pushing my bum back against his tongue, trying to get more contact.

This time when he returned to kissing my neck, he made sure he ran the head of his cock between my cheeks and made very definite contact with my anus but he made no attempt to enter me so I let him continue, especially as everything he was doing felt absolutely incredible. There was something incredibly erotic about having his hard cock rubbing against my forbidden hole. He lowered his cock a bit further and I felt him pushing into my pussy.

I felt a strange mixture of relief and disappointment at this and assuming he wanted to fuck me from behind again, I started to get onto all fours but he stopped me. Instead, he withdrew the head of his cock from my pussy and started to rub it over my anus again, this time with just a little more pressure. He repeated this process a few more times and each time my ass got wetter with my juices and each time he pressed the head of his cock against my tight puckered hole with a little more force.

It was very gentle, very sensitive and very slow but there was little doubt in my mind now that he wanted to try fucking me in my arse. My first instinct was to tell him to stop and just fuck my pussy instead but so far everything he'd done had felt great and I couldn't ignore the fact that the last couple of times his cock had been pressing against my rear hole, I'd had to consciously stop myself from pushing back to meet that pressure. Part of me at least certainly seemed to want to feel his cock pushing a little further into my bum so I decided to allow things to continue and see what happened.

After what seemed like an age of this he applied some lube to my ass and when his cock returned to make contact with my anus, I felt he was wearing a condom and he used his cock to rub the lube into the hole.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, this time involuntarily but he didn't respond, he just kept pressing his cock onto my anus and making me crazy with the desire to push back onto him and have him finally penetrate me there, just to see what it was really like.

He returned to kissing my neck, relaxing me beautifully but his cock stayed in place and now he was making tiny little thrusts into my back door. With each tiny thrust I was almost imperceptibly opening up for him and a millimetre more of his cock seemed to penetrate me each time. It was so slow and gradual that he must have had half of the large head inside me before I even realised. I knew I couldn't stop now so I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart for him to let him know that it was alright to continue.

"Are you sure?" he whispered, "I won't hurt you."

"I know you won't and I may not be able to do this but I'd like to try if you keep going slowly."

He kept up with the delicate thrusts of his cock and I was very aware of the fact I was having to stretch a lot to allow him inside but I was surprised at how little pain I felt compared to the pleasure. Finally I felt my tight anus close over the head of his cock and I knew I finally had the whole of the head inside me. It felt huge but I wanted more. Once he'd left the head of his cock in me for a minute, he pulled it out and applied a lot more lube to both his cock and my tight hole before pushing the head back in. This time it went in a lot more easily and I pushed back against him to start taking the thick shaft.

Millimetre by millimetre, centimetre by centimetre and ultimately, inch by inch, he eased his big cock slowly into my arse. To say he felt big would be a huge understatement because I felt so stretched I was surprised he hadn't injured me and it had certainly been uncomfortable getting that much cock inside me but it also felt incredibly satisfying to feel him entering me like this and be so completely taken by him. I was acutely aware of every part of his cock as it went in and it was undeniably pleasurable as I kept having little orgasms the whole time.

I suspect that the reason I was enjoying it so much was partly the amount of lube he'd used but also the time he'd taken to get to this point. Glancing at the clock told me he'd been working towards this point for almost ninety minutes and I was impressed with his self-control. There couldn't be many men who would hold back for so long from simply ramming their cock all the way in and I was intensely grateful for his consideration. Finally, I felt his body come to rest against the cheeks of my bum and I knew I had his whole cock in my butt. It was an incredible feeling and I longed for him to start fucking me in the same considerate way he'd entered me.

"Are you OK Susie?" he asked, wanting to make sure I was able to continue.

"Yes, it feels wonderful and certainly a lot better than I imagined it would but I think I have you to thank for that; you've been very patient with me."

"I told you from the start I wanted you to enjoy this and I wasn't lying, besides which, you'd certainly never want to see me again if I just rammed it in and ignored your feelings so hopefully I've helped myself as well as you" he joked.

"I'd say that's a fair assumption," I smiled, "and yes, I would like to see you again but right now I want you to fuck me. Just go slow could you?"

"Of course," he whispered and as usual, was as good as his word.

When he'd fucked my pussy he drew his cock all the way out to the tip before pushing it back home but this time it was different. Instead, he only withdrew about half an inch very slowly before moving back into me and he repeated this a few times before easing out an inch and then pushing back into my grateful hole. Gradually the strokes of his cock became longer and longer as my ass adjusted to this new sensation until I was taking the same long, powerful thrusts my pussy had enjoyed.

Comfortable that I could now take him fucking me, I pushed up onto all fours and he grabbed my hips to help pull me onto his rock hard member. He was able to go deeper like this but I was used to it enough that it wasn't a problem and I willingly pushed back against his onslaught, eager to please him and maximise the contact between us. While Jack fucked my ass, my fingers rubbed vigorously on my pussy and I knew I was going to cum very hard indeed. This wonderful man was taking me to heaven and any woman would love what he could do to them but he was here with me and I had his big cock in my ass as he fucked me for all he was worth. I gushed as I came and gripped his cock so tightly he struggled to move while he tried to fuck me through my climax but having such a large cock in my virgin ass was taking its toll, especially as he'd been going for some time.

"Please Jack, I love what you're doing to me but could you just finish off in my pussy?" I whimpered.

"Of course but I thought you wanted to feel a man cum in your beautiful arse?" he queried.

"Oh I do," I reassured him, "and I'd love that man to be you but I'm getting so sore that I really have to stop; I just can't take that big cock of yours any more. You're not too disappointed are you Jack?"

"I just wanted to make your dreams come true but I don't want to hurt you so if you want your pussy fucked now, that's what I'll do but could you hold your bum open so I could look at your beautiful ass while I fuck your pussy?"

"Anything!" I replied. "Hopefully next time you can cum in my arse; I'd really like that," and with that he pulled his incredible length out of me, tore off the condom and rammed his naked cock all the way into my soaked and grateful pussy. Now that he didn't have to worry about being as gentle, he fucked me like a jack hammer and God did that feel good! I was screaming and gushing over his cock almost constantly while he fucked me.

"I'm so close," he called out, "are you ready for my cum in you?"

"Yes lover, fuck me and fill me with your cum, I want it so much."

I was surprised and initially disappointed that instead of filling my pussy with his load, he suddenly pulled out of me. I felt a large amount of cum spray right onto my asshole and I shivered with the delight of feeling his cum there but no sooner had his semen hit my surprised hole than I felt him pushing his huge cock back into my ass all the way. Even as he was forcing his meat all the way back inside me I could feel it throbbing as he shot more and more cum into my welcoming arse. The fucking it had already received, coupled with the lubrication from his first jet of cum meant that my ass was able to welcome him back easily and he slid smoothly into me all the way and finished cumming deep inside me, just as I'd originally hoped he would. We collapsed onto the bed, utterly exhausted and completely satisfied.

"Oh thankyou Jack," I cried, "Feeling you cum in my arse was every bit as special as I'd hoped it would be and a very pleasant surprise. I hadn't expected you to do that at all."

"Neither had I," he confessed. "It just suddenly occurred to me that you wouldn't be too sore if all I was doing was cumming inside you. It was a risk but as you'd said it was one of your dreams, I decided it was worth the risk. I take it the gamble paid off."

"Very much so" I laughed. "It was the perfect way to end."

"Does that mean this is it and you don't want to see me again after tonight?" he said, looking very disappointed.

"No, not at all!" I replied quickly, not wanting him to get the wrong idea. "This was originally meant to be a one-off because I love my husband and I love my kids and I don't want to lose them but now that I've found out how good sex can be, I also know I can't just go back and carry on as before. Tonight has been the best night of my life and I've discovered beyond doubt that I love a big cock like yours and I love having sex with a man like you. I have a lot to think about and perhaps one day I'll have to have a very awkward conversation about all of this with my husband but for now, all I know is that I want this to be a regular part of my life and ideally I'd like it to be with you if you're interested."

"I would love that Susie," he beamed. "I feel exactly the same way.

"I have just one request" I said hesitantly.

"Yes?"

"I don't want to just be having sex with all sorts of people as I'm not that kind of woman so if we continue to be lovers and sex partners, it will only be you, other than my husband, and I would want you to make the same commitment to me. I can't risk catching anything if you're sleeping around and I don't want to enjoy that beautiful cock of yours with a condom on all the time."

"That's absolutely fine," he replied immediately. "Not only am I happy to do that, it would be my very strong preference."

And so we became lovers and the one thing I felt was missing in my life was finally found. We spent that night in each other's arms before making love the next morning and I returned home very well fucked but also very well satisfied. That was five years ago now and I still see Jack as often as possible, which has been a lot easier since I took early retirement. As yet I still haven't had that awkward conversation with Rob and hopefully I never will. In many respects our marriage is far happier now that I am properly sexually satisfied elsewhere and I get the big cock that Rob can't provide. It has been five glorious years with Jack and long may it continue.