A Master's Ring: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever courage I give you, Rachel, you're still the one that has to face the consequences," I said.

"What am I doing here?" she asked forlornly.

"In this room, or in this house?"

"With you," she said.

"You needed me," I told her.

"What do you need?" she asked curiously.

"I don't need anything, Rachel," I said.

"You're not going to kiss me, are you?" she asked.

"I'll kiss you when you want me to," I said. "When you want me!"

"I don't think this is because I don't want you," she said.

"I'll tell you what, Rachel," I said. "I'm going to ask you a question. This one time you can say yes, and I'll let you walk out of here anyway. You won't be held accountable. Do you want me?"

Silence met the question.

"I'm sorry," she said finally.

"There is nothing to be sorry about," I said turning around to face the windows.

"I'm going to regret this for a long time," she said to my back.

"I won't," I replied.

"It went too far, David," she whispered. "I used you when I could've done it all on my own."

"You didn't do anything I did not allow," I told her.

"Are they going to let me leave?"

"Who?"

"I'm not stupid, David. I don't know what really goes on in this house, but I know enough to realize there are secrets here that need protecting."

"Don't talk about it, Rachel," I said. "Don't ever talk about it, and I'll take care of you."

"Okay," she said gently. "I trust you."

I heard the door open and turned my head.

"Rachel," I said.

I felt her turn towards me.

"Long after I'm 'that guy' with a crush, whose name you can't recall anymore, I will still remember what it felt like to touch you," I said. "Thank you for that."

-----

A Brother can make every decision for a Sibling, except the first one. A Sibling must submit completely of their own will.

Rachel moved out the next day.

THE END A Master's Ring Book II

To Be Continued In A Master's Ring Book III: Inside the Shuuraku Gates